Why are TAURUS girls considered MOST ...
Amber

Philadelphia, PA

#188 Jun 30, 2013
This is soooo true , I LOVE being a Taurus !!:-*
Anonymous

United States

#189 Jul 15, 2013
Ashley wrote:
It's very true. We are GORGEOUS! I turn heads everywhere I go.
April 27th is my b.day :)
so do i May 4th
THE NEGRO

United States

#190 Jul 15, 2013
I guess one would have to be the right sign to be with a taurus because they make baaad relationships. They like running into brick walls.( on purpose). They make the same mistake over and over. They too damn stubborn and evil to admit when they are wrong. They go over-board with their temper,( short fuse). But they have the most sweetest side of them all.
Jessie_Fudge

Lake Elsinore, CA

#191 Jul 19, 2013
Crazy comments in here!!! XDD I'm a taurus! Not all taurus are pretty! Some are fugly either way with other signs are fugly too o: and who cares! Whats important its there personality and having fun!! With that person! Just Eff the rest and have fun with any sign you love pff xD

United States

#192 Jul 19, 2013
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/...
Aquarius are hit
Yaris sanchez

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#193 Jul 19, 2013
Aquarius are overall the bestÂ….
Maryamlove0427

Roslindale, MA

#194 Jul 29, 2013
Ashley wrote:
Ya I don't think I'm pretty but to everyone one some say I am and the jerks say I'm not but we are birthday buddies !
Motherofisrael

Auburn, CA

#195 Aug 1, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
I'm a male Taurus and I can only state what I've observed:
WE TAUREANS ARE SUPERIOR!
Sorry, the rest of you, but that is simply the fact.
We are the least neurotic of all signs, we are the best looking, and we can kick ALL your butts!
Kiss my hooves, losers.
Hilarious! But true! female Taurus here :) I also agree with the previous post. I have been told I look seductive even when I'm not trying to be :) Weird but it's innate it seems. Venus seems to have a strong influence on us Taurus women and not speaking from an egotistical space but I definitely turn heads wherever I go.. Afro-braids or just natural. My skin glows and I can see into souls and find beauty in everything. Blame the universe..this is just how we are made :)
Motherofisrael

Auburn, CA

#196 Aug 1, 2013
THE NEGRO wrote:
I guess one would have to be the right sign to be with a taurus because they make baaad relationships. They like running into brick walls.( on purpose). They make the same mistake over and over. They too damn stubborn and evil to admit when they are wrong. They go over-board with their temper,( short fuse). But they have the most sweetest side of them all.
Bull..DUH! We are actually quite peaceful until we feel betrayed or backed into a corner.. Then we see red and tear shit up. Again, it's of our nature. Don't push buttons and the horns won't come out and leave you in dust and pain.
Motherofisrael

Auburn, CA

#197 Aug 1, 2013
I have been doing a lot of research lately on my sign. More so because I encountered a gorgeous masculine Aries.. holy hell! Taurus women are most desired because we are the most ideal partner, we are feminine, ruled by Venus and Aphrodite, good with money, awesome mothers, patient, loving and sensual...basically everything a real man wants and desires. I think all signs have unique qualities going for them and being beautiful and grounded is the unique quality of a Taurus woman. Did I mention we are beautiful? Both inside and out ;)
April

Philippines

#198 Aug 5, 2013
I am a taurus female, and I do not really agree that all of taurus girls are pretty. I mean, I have taurus as a zodiac sign but I am not really that attractive. But, I don't really know since almost all of my taurus friends get all the guys, but I guess that just does not apply on me. :/
Bee

Australia

#199 Aug 13, 2013
Ashley wrote:
My birthday too! & i usually turn heads aswell lol
tinah k

Sweden

#200 Sep 12, 2013
taurus wrote:
well from my point of view..... beautiful people is beautiful no matter what. However you seems looking at the Authorities. Yes, i would say Taurus people really do have refined and known as sex-appeal features, true as they like beautiful things but that is same as other signs too.
Unfortunately, i have not seen many of 'Good Dressers' OR 'Good make ups' OR 'trend leader' girls under this sign (i mean, no a long lasting evolving dresser or trend leader under taurus sign, mostly short terms or stucked in specific styles). Their natural body or roles or shots or roles were famous(Miranda kerr, April 20th, is also not a very trendy dresser either but nice body and face).
Most of them did not know how to use their own gift or cannot even bother to do it. They go with either very natural OR overly done(Cher). Not very stylish as well(not much done or overly done or unbalanced).
Where as other signs tend to be famous at performance and trends (Aries, Gemini, Libra, Scorpio), styles (Pisces, Libra, Virgo, cancer, aquarius) and good at make up (Virgo, Capricon, cancer) good at negotiating or communicatively seducing (Gemini, Sag, Aquarius, Scorpio, Aries, Virgo)etc etc....
Even if people were beautiful, many other signs tried to improve, where as many taurus girls tend to not following trend or surroundings but tend to be true to themselves. Many of my taurus friends dress up/ make up only in special occasion (Can't be bothered may be?)once in a while OR EXTREMELY Everyday....

that is because we aint followers,we are natural comfortable in ourselves. we don't need make up or trendy style we are TAUREANS and we don't copy or care about others opinion.Taurus girls are honest to themselves and very happy creatures.That is the difference with other zodiac ladies.As for being beautiful, other zodiac are pretty but our confidence and self satisfaction makes us to be noted.
itsjustme

Roseville, CA

#201 Sep 29, 2013
candymixedgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true at allllll!
i went to a club yesterday and this taurus girl was getting guys to buy her drinks..they were all over her and she is very big headed.
Most Taurus girls actually have Taurus traits, but even some Taurus people can still have different traits the zodiac doesnt say. We are all different people, even if the zodiac said that Taurus girls should have this character trait or that character trait- we could still be different. That girl you were talking about mustve been one of those people.
Meme

Hamilton, Canada

#202 Sep 30, 2013
Yeah Taurus women are just soft and attractive by nature. They are ruled by Venus which is the Earth's sister AND and Earth sign so they're so easy to take to. They're not the MOST GORGEOUS, but they are the definition of a woman, so men would choose them as a wive at the end of the day over any "beautiful" sign. Yeah Scorpio is sexy, Leo is Gorgeous and the centre of attention and Libra is super beautiful .. But if a Taurus' rising sign is also super sexy .. They'll be even more of the complete package!!
Cari

Hamilton, Canada

#203 Sep 30, 2013
Aishwarya wrote:
<quoted text>
hey ashley,we share the same birthday!! yep... we get all the attention we deserve everywhere we go!!;)

Omgshh I'm the 28th!! With a Leo rising so I mostly get my looks and personality from Leo and my body and mind from Taurus.
I dance hip hop and I got the strut everywhere I go. It really is like I'm always on a stage..
Jessica Alba has my Sun and Rising sign.:)
anonymous

Muscat, Oman

#204 Oct 3, 2013
Aidyn wrote:
I'm a Taurus (May 12) and I must say that it's true :) I lost alot of friends because of jealousy over physical appearance... I also had a friend who was a Taurus born on April 22, she's beautiful as well.(Not trying to toot my own horn, but yep, it's the truth);)
True
taurus

Ilford, UK

#205 Oct 5, 2013
NatvRose wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Must be the British colonial attitude to make such a comment.
really? racist comments? from an american? that doesnt surprise me but people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones. the only reason your life exists as it does now is because of one of the biggest genocides of all time.
Taurus gal

United States

#206 Oct 12, 2013
candymonroe wrote:
@candymixedgirl
Its funny you have a lot to say yet your not an alluring bull urself? I'm a taurus (april 27) and I agree with most people on this post. We are very sensual, beautiful people.
Maybe u should do some research on aries? Lol instead of going on about us bulls?
Aries are kool too. I just fine em bossy and immature sometimes.. My experiences.
may is a taurus actually, get your astrology research right
guguleigh

Cape Town, South Africa

#207 Oct 27, 2013
most of the taurus galz r
gorgeous nd hav a great body nd I feel sry if u r not a taurus

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Kellyanne Conway 5 min JRT 16
News Trump: African-American history museum is 'fant... 10 min Lawrence Wolf 62
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Injudgement 1,496,892
Everyone hates black men (May '12) 12 min A Perm For BM 104
DARKYS! the WHITE RACE IS THE MASTER RACE! (May '16) 16 min JoeM 6
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr Pharaohisrealite 34,440
Black women are jealous that white women can gr... (Jul '14) 1 hr sandi27 21
What Exactly Is a "Good" Black Man? 1 hr AAM2000 37
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 1 hr Drilling for the ... 971
Difficulties Blacks in America Are Facing 2 hr Paul 15
Would Beyonce have sex with Trump? 3 hr Lori899 44
More from around the web