Why are TAURUS girls considered MOST ...

Why are TAURUS girls considered MOST DESIRED/BEAUTIFUL OR PRETTY?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Level 3

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Jan 15, 2011
I am an aries and i noticed that every time i typed up my star sign starting with 'aries girls....' the search results which come up are OTHER things and the only good thing is 'are pretty' the same thing with other signs

But, when i type up 'taurus girls....' the search results go on 'are desirable''are attractive''are beautiful''are the PRETTIEST' etc etc etc

I know its only a star sign but people take things like this seriously and there must be some truth to it if people are searching for these results?

I know taurus female celebs such as Megan fox and Jessica alba are attractive but not ALL of them. I heard its because they are from VENUS the planet of BEAUTY..but i can think of some taurus girls that arent attractive..actually..i take that back, they are.

SMH

look at this page of results:

http://www.google.com/search...
Ashley

Frisco, TX

#2 Jan 15, 2011
It's very true. We are GORGEOUS! I turn heads everywhere I go.

April 27th is my b.day :)
LOL

AOL

#3 Jan 15, 2011
You should try and spend some time with important things.

Level 3

Location hidden

#4 Jan 15, 2011
Ashley wrote:
It's very true. We are GORGEOUS! I turn heads everywhere I go.
April 27th is my b.day :)
Ummm not true. Some of you are. You only have nice skin, feline eyes (according to men on the internet) and nice bodies with glossy hair..thats all. Nothing special

Level 3

Location hidden

#5 Jan 15, 2011
This is what some guy off the internet said:

just thinking about infamously beautiful women of our times and alot of them share the taurus sun sign. is it something about the taurus sign that makes htem attractive? are they supposed to be the most attractive sign? apart from the fact that taurus is ruled by venus the planet of beauty and love.
speaking regarding taurus beauties like:

audrey hepburn
linda evangelista
raquel zimmerman
jaime king
megan fox
michelle pfeiffer
jessica alba
Cate Blanchett
carmen electra
michelle ryan
kirsten durnst
holly valance

i noticed they all have quite fine features and feline eyes that are really bright.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#6 Jan 15, 2011
It's a well known fact that the Libras are the most gracious and elegant of all signs and I can agree.

Level 3

Location hidden

#7 Jan 15, 2011
sassyntrashy wrote:
It's a well known fact that the Libras are the most gracious and elegant of all signs and I can agree.
Ofcourse everyone will say their own star sign is

However, taurus comes up as the most attractive

smh
Aidyn

Loganville, GA

#8 Jan 15, 2011
I'm a Taurus (May 12) and I must say that it's true :) I lost alot of friends because of jealousy over physical appearance... I also had a friend who was a Taurus born on April 22, she's beautiful as well. (Not trying to toot my own horn, but yep, it's the truth);)
candaypimpin

Wichita, KS

#9 Jan 15, 2011
my mom is a taurus.I would've been a taurus if I wasn't born 2 weeks early.Yay I'm an aries

Level 3

Location hidden

#10 Jan 15, 2011
LOL wrote:
You should try and spend some time with important things.
You clearly dont have more important things to do otherwise you wouldnt have been on here in the first place XD

“I live in my own little world”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

But it's ok, they know me here

#11 Jan 15, 2011
I know there are some nice looking Taurus men but if the signs changed, a couple of them would be Aries.
Sweetestofall

Chicago, IL

#12 Jan 15, 2011
Well im a may taurus. not trying to be cocky but it does seem like we get attention for being very pretty or gorgeus. Other tauruses I have met almost seem seductive looking.
Oh and whenever I would tell someone my sign they would always tell me that we are suppose to be total freaks in bed
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#13 Jan 15, 2011
I'm a male Taurus and I can only state what I've observed:

WE TAUREANS ARE SUPERIOR!

Sorry, the rest of you, but that is simply the fact.

We are the least neurotic of all signs, we are the best looking, and we can kick ALL your butts!

Kiss my hooves, losers.

Level 3

Location hidden

#14 Jan 15, 2011
Barros Serrano wrote:
I'm a male Taurus and I can only state what I've observed:
WE TAUREANS ARE SUPERIOR!
Sorry, the rest of you, but that is simply the fact.
We are the least neurotic of all signs, we are the best looking, and we can kick ALL your butts!
Kiss my hooves, losers.
Not true. Taurus people arent the best..stop beeping your own horns.

Level 3

Location hidden

#15 Jan 15, 2011
theeyeshaveit wrote:
I know there are some nice looking Taurus men but if the signs changed, a couple of them would be Aries.
Yes. Taurus men are gorgeous..=[ i must admit. My ex was one. But i was mainly looking up the girls, maybe thats why i never mentioned the men too

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#16 Jan 15, 2011
You sound jealous and insecure...IMO Unless you're into women, this is a silly point you are attempting to make.

Our sign are ruled by vanity, so we're always mindful of our appearance. Every sign has their own special feature, ours just happens to focus on image.
TheAnswer

Garland, TX

#17 Jan 16, 2011
Anyway, a 12 month zodiac is another BS lie. Both The Hindus, Hebrews and Mayans used a lunar calendar with 13 months and 13 signs. Our moon makes 13 rotations yearly and not 12.

“Love”

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Beach Bunny <3

#18 Jan 16, 2011
Thats dumb. I've never heard that though. I'm apparently now and Opipichus or however I'm supposed to spell it, and theres NOTHING written about that sign online. Its like it appeared out of thin air. I used to be a Sagittarius until about 2 days ago when I realized scientists changed the whole thing.:(
candaypimpin

Wichita, KS

#19 Jan 16, 2011
my dad is a taurus too.

Level 2

Since: Aug 10

UK

#20 Jan 16, 2011
I do think most taurus girls are pretty, they seem to be 'thick' and have a nicely shaped face and beautiful eyes.

Like Carmen electra

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Do Whites Mean By "Fun In the Sun" ? 2 min Hmm 5
To rmg, I am not a..... 4 min BLIP 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 min thetruth 46,664
Topix lingo (jargon) (Nov '07) 11 min Skiff Azlaan 18
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 12 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 134
Poll Worst, Most Over- Rated Rapper of All Time is... (Apr '08) 13 min Skiff Azlaan 205
It's in the Food! 23 min Skiff Azlaan 3
White Man Sentenced to 40 Years for Throwing Feces 2 hr Truth Hurts 44
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr you knew 136,204
Black Failure 6 hr Guest 37
More from around the web