of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 08

Tulsa OK. & Lugano Switzerland

#22 May 3, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they accept EBT?
Wouldn't know. Not familiar with it. Had to google that. You would know this better than I since its part of your name on this forum.

I bought 1k shares of MCD at around $6/share with some of my profit sharing funds from work and never sold.
Don't care for fast foods and don't eat at those places but the reinvested dividend payout stock splits have done well. Same with YUM brands.

Historic day today in the stock market.
The bull is rising.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#23 May 3, 2013
AAMech wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't know. Not familiar with it. Had to google that. You would know this better than I since its part of your name on this forum.
I bought 1k shares of MCD at around $6/share with some of my profit sharing funds from work and never sold.
Don't care for fast foods and don't eat at those places but the reinvested dividend payout stock splits have done well. Same with YUM brands.
Historic day today in the stock market.
The bull is rising.
When junk food stocks are up its an indication the economy is bad. People need to get the most from their food dollar.
http://business.time.com/2011/10/21/12-things...
aisling-

Malvern, OH

#24 May 3, 2013

Since: Jun 08

Tulsa OK. & Lugano Switzerland

#25 May 3, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
When junk food stocks are up its an indication the economy is bad. People need to get the most from their food dollar.
http://business.time.com/2011/10/21/12-things...
I prepare and cook my meals at home and workout regularly. We have farmers markets and co-ops here.Kosher and organic sources. Not many I know cook anymore. Most say that it's cheaper to eat out.
I am banking that people will continue to eat junk food and fund part of my retirement savings through these stocks.
Only slight dips through the years and still going up on the charts. Three or four splits along the way.
Never thought it would ever pass $100/share back then.
Looking at the chart from the early 80s to 2013 the increase of the price seems directly proportional the average American male and female waist size.

I saw this coming long ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 4 min cpeter1313 5,396
Many HISPANICS think they're WHITE 6 min say what 39
The Cowboys are winning. 10 min Chief Afrohawk 7
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min positronium 1,126,994
How The Illuminati Uses White Women to DESTROY ... (Nov '13) 10 min asdffgk 16
Another School Shooting???? 11 min TheDoby 17
Lightbulb invented by a black man (Dec '10) 11 min Intelligentblackman_ 58
Mr. Brown 41 min coretta 53
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 1 hr Cyrus777 303
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 1 hr Capree 65
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Gmoney AKA Big Go 25,675
Ferguson Grand Jury and History 3 hr The Irony 50

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE