How AGENT JETHRO use AAW to destroy A...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
THE RELIC

United States

#21 Dec 3, 2012
PANMA19 wrote:
<quoted text>Very nice, Relic. This is something I have pondering on.:p
It was through the judicial system that AA's became a threat to white America. It is through the same judicial system that division among AA's is enforced.

Take a shot of the same poison.
Fight fire with fire.
THE RELIC

United States

#22 Dec 3, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
what hurts aa are their inability to organize and control their environment. like i said 'mafia'like. establish your own law and make sure everyone understands what they are.
Who is "their"?
Who is "they"?
Who is "your own law"?

Why is it not "our"?

Ya telling on yourself

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#23 Dec 3, 2012
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is "their"?
Who is "they"?
Who is "your own law"?
Why is it not "our"?
Ya telling on yourself
well you have some people on this forum who like telling me i'm not aa.
but the point is be a man organize and lead.
THE RELIC

United States

#24 Dec 3, 2012
Dont be stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Brotha please don't be stupid. There are enough of you in prison as it is. Ya'll need to get educated like us BW. A nice paying job wouldn't hurt either.
You are half right. There are 1/2 of us in prison for something.

You are half wrong. The fallacy that bw are educated and have a nice job isn't reality. There are more impoverished bw than successfull bw. The bw makes up America's most impoverished group.

Feminism pull the wool over bw.

AFFIRMATIVE ACTION

Bw 2 points = black and female
Bm 1 point = black
Ww 0 point = white

1972 ERA

Bw 2 points
Bm 1 point
Ww 1 point = woman

Prior to the ERA, ww was seen as white only
After ERA, we was seen as a minority.

Finally, employers get 2 EEOC points for every bw they hire. Where is the incentive to hire bm when the employer can hire a ww and still meet their quota
THE RELIC

United States

#25 Dec 3, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
well you have some people on this forum who like telling me i'm not aa.
but the point is be a man organize and lead.
you are not black
You are a sexist
You are an abuser.

You don't know schitt about leadership but, you know alot about "challenging" the male ego.
THE RELIC

United States

#26 Dec 3, 2012
Disaster Looms = GAMMA LEVEL PROGRAMMING

Demonology is a bytch.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#27 Dec 3, 2012
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
you are not black
You are a sexist
You are an abuser.
You don't know schitt about leadership but, you know alot about "challenging" the male ego.
only a weak and broken man allows another man to control their world, and using your own women as a primary tool to beat you down is just insult on top of injury.

this is always the fate of the emasculated. but can man-up whenever you decide top bottom isn't your natural station in the world.
THE RELIC

United States

#28 Dec 3, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
well you have some people on this forum who like telling me i'm not aa.
but the point is be a man organize and lead.
Disaster looms is here to reinforce the MOSES PROJECT.

QUESTION: why was the bw EMPOWERED and bm not EMPOWERED?

Hello DIVISION, you oppose historical facts with stereotypes.
REDNECK SNAPPER

United States

#29 Dec 3, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
only a weak and broken man allows another man to control their world, and using your own women as a primary tool to beat you down is just insult on top of injury.
this is always the fate of the emasculated. but can man-up whenever you decide top bottom isn't your natural station in the world.
If that's the truth, every man in america is weak and broken by cognitive manipulation.

That can be proven by the toys men buy.

Women buy a car for transportation. Men buy a car for prestige.

A woman's best friend is a diamond and there he goes to buy a diamond.

Where is the macho Marlboro Cowboy, dead from smoking.

Yep, you're a krackkka.

If Agent Jethro is such an authority on control, is that why ww wanted liberation?

Yep, you're 100% saltine

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#30 Dec 3, 2012
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's the truth, every man in america is weak and broken by cognitive manipulation.
That can be proven by the toys men buy.
Women buy a car for transportation. Men buy a car for prestige.
A woman's best friend is a diamond and there he goes to buy a diamond.
Where is the macho Marlboro Cowboy, dead from smoking.
Yep, you're a krackkka.
If Agent Jethro is such an authority on control, is that why ww wanted liberation?
Yep, you're 100% saltine
stop being a victim.
REDNECK SNAPPER

United States

#31 Dec 3, 2012
Denying the existence of racism and victimizing the victims ain't working.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min USAsince1680 1,583,128
News POLL: Most Black Americans Don't Want Confedera... 2 min Fun Facts 53
So you blacks really think us Asians are on you... 24 min Terresa 27
Fck America and fck Americans foreigners are fr... 26 min Wavy Ricky 3
448 murders in Shitcago so far this year 26 min Ugly monkeys 13
A BM invented the Telescope? 30 min Ugly monkeys 3
Trump will pardon Joe Arpaio tonight. Another ... 53 min Harrisson 10
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 3 hr youll shoot your ... 247
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 5 hr Harrisson 40
Rape by Cop 7 hr The Power Of Mast... 48
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 8 hr Redefined 136
More from around the web