rg3 is more proof that qb is a white mans position

Posted in the African-American Forum

ugly monkeys

Woodbine, IA

#1 Dec 14, 2013
It is the toughest position on the field. It requires a strong and intelligent leader.

Negroes are only good for the speed positions.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#3 Dec 15, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
It is the toughest position on the field. It requires a strong and intelligent leader.

Negroes are only good for the speed positions.
You're duped. Skin color has nothing to do with playing the QB position.
Rob

Buffalo, NY

#4 Dec 15, 2013
Philly finally figured out what a joke that dog killer Vick is. Just like Washington figured out what a joke RG is.

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#5 Dec 15, 2013
Rob wrote:
Philly finally figured out what a joke that dog killer Vick is. Just like Washington figured out what a joke RG is.
The same Philly team that just lost to Minnesota. Id much rather have athletic black QB like Russell Wilson, Kolin kappernick or Can Newton than to have some slow footed pocket statute.

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#6 Dec 15, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
It is the toughest position on the field. It requires a strong and intelligent leader.
Negroes are only good for the speed positions.
RG3 is coming off of a serious injury, he's still the redskins starter and give them the best chance to win. Look at the countless Garbage white QBs throughout the league with the exception of Payton, brees and Brady.

Being a good QB has nothing to do with race, but of course you jealous un-athletic white boys make everything about race.
Rob

Buffalo, NY

#7 Dec 15, 2013
Futuristic 86 wrote:
<quoted text>
The same Philly team that just lost to Minnesota. Id much rather have athletic black QB like Russell Wilson, Kolin kappernick or Can Newton than to have some slow footed pocket statute.
Let's take a close look at those QBs.

Russell Wilson: Race traitor. Dissed the black women of his own race and married a thin, blonde haired, white woman.

Colin Kaepernick (correct spelling): White mother. Black father fled when he was born.

Cam Newton (correct spelling): Arrested for stealing a laptop from a University of Florida student in 2008

That's the best you have??
Rob

Buffalo, NY

#8 Dec 15, 2013
Top rated QBs 2013

1. Nick Foles
2. Peyton Manning
3. Josh McCowen
4. Aaron Rodgers
5. Philip Rivers
6. Russell Wilson
7. Drew Brees
8. Tony Romo
9. Ben Roethlisberger
10. Sam Bradford

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#9 Dec 15, 2013
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's take a close look at those QBs.
Russell Wilson: Race traitor. Dissed the black women of his own race and married a thin, blonde haired, white woman.
Colin Kaepernick (correct spelling): White mother. Black father fled when he was born.
Cam Newton (correct spelling): Arrested for stealing a laptop from a University of Florida student in 2008
That's the best you have??
Excuse my typos..

What exactly does any of these individuals personal lives have to do with their on field performance. Each of these men are outstanding QBs and proves the OP to be false.
Zookeeper YT

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#10 Dec 15, 2013
The position of QB requires intelligence, humility, teamwork and ... oh yeah, HUMILITY. Nighurs aren't capable of any of these traits.
Rob

Buffalo, NY

#11 Dec 15, 2013
I'm a Seahawks fan(not my #1 team) so I was willing to give Wilson a chance. Then last week I saw him dance like a fool after scoring a running touchdown. That's something a team leader and QB should NEVER do. He let me down. That was very low class of him.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#12 Dec 15, 2013
Futuristic 86 wrote:
<quoted text>The same Philly team that just lost to Minnesota. Id much rather have athletic black QB like Russell Wilson, Kolin kappernick or Can Newton than to have some slow footed pocket statute.
Nick Foles is a pretty good QB for Philly.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#13 Dec 15, 2013
Futuristic 86 wrote:
<quoted text>RG3 is coming off of a serious injury, he's still the redskins starter and give them the best chance to win. Look at the countless Garbage white QBs throughout the league with the exception of Payton, brees and Brady.

Being a good QB has nothing to do with race, but of course you jealous un-athletic white boys make everything about race.
I totally agree with you that race has nothing to do with playing the QB position, but why did you make the same racist comment that others did in thread? You're just as guilty as they are of making a trite response.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#14 Dec 15, 2013
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>Let's take a close look at those QBs.

Russell Wilson: Race traitor. Dissed the black women of his own race and married a thin, blonde haired, white woman.

Colin Kaepernick (correct spelling): White mother. Black father fled when he was born.

Cam Newton (correct spelling): Arrested for stealing a laptop from a University of Florida student in 2008

That's the best you have??
What does that have to do with playing the QB role?

Answer: nothing

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#15 Dec 15, 2013
Zookeeper YT wrote:
The position of QB requires intelligence, humility, teamwork and ... oh yeah, HUMILITY. Nighurs aren't capable of any of these traits.
You're duped.
Zookeeper YT

Madrid, Spain

#16 Dec 15, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
You're duped.
If by duped, you mean my head isn't buried in the sand, you're right.

If I were you, I suppose I'd be humiliated by my race too.
Rob

Buffalo, NY

#17 Dec 15, 2013
Futuristic 86 wrote:
<quoted text>
The same Philly team that just lost to Minnesota. Id much rather have athletic black QB like Russell Wilson, Kolin kappernick or Can Newton than to have some slow footed pocket statute.
You must be more into watching figure skating than football. That no talent RG3 has been sacked 24 times this season. Is that what you mean by "slow footed pocket statue"?

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#18 Dec 15, 2013
Zookeeper YT wrote:
<quoted text>If by duped, you mean my head isn't buried in the sand, you're right.

If I were you, I suppose I'd be humiliated by my race too.
My race is the human race. Join it ASAP.
Zookeeper YT

New York, NY

#19 Dec 15, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
My race is the human race. Join it ASAP.
You're a nighur. Your useless race has been weighed, measured and found wanting. You're of more use as fertilizer than... well, than anything.

Don't fear the reaper, as with Trayvon and all other nighurs, the high-point of your pathetic lives is when you're dead.

Jesus doesn't want you. Stop bothering him. He's busy with us humans.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#20 Dec 15, 2013
Zookeeper YT wrote:
<quoted text>You're a nighur. Your useless race has been weighed, measured and found wanting. You're of more use as fertilizer than... well, than anything.

Don't fear the reaper, as with Trayvon and all other nighurs, the high-point of your pathetic lives is when you're dead.

Jesus doesn't want you. Stop bothering him. He's busy with us humans.
May you find the salvation of The Lord ASAP!

The wrath of God abides upon you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biracial IS NOT black 4 min Redefined 439
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min Carly HI YAH 112,537
Albino: Take 10 minutres a day to troll the n**... 9 min Reload 12
I have a question. 11 min Bringer of Glad T... 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Yeah 1,206,771
The rise of Black Atheists (May '12) 14 min Redefined 369
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 15 min RFD 122,966
Why Whites can use the "N" word 52 min Samoan Irish 45
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Ingwe Temujin 32,030
More from around the web