White people shouldn't mix race with ...

White people shouldn't mix race with blacks!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Nordic dreamer

Reading, UK

#1 Sep 4, 2010
At this point when white birth rate is so low compare to races,white people should stick to each other and produce more white babies and should not mix race with blacks at all,otherwise we will disappeared from this planat soon.

Blacks rule

Reading, UK

#2 Sep 4, 2010
Actually black people should not mix race with evil whites.black women go for asian men if you want yours kids to have good hair or light skin.
Awful fate

Reading, UK

#3 Sep 4, 2010
Nordic dreamer wrote:
At this point when white birth rate is so low compare to races,white people should stick to each other and produce more white babies and should not mix race with blacks at all,otherwise we will disappeared from this planat soon.
ha ha ha precious white race is vanishing in front of our eyes.
duh

Stone Mountain, GA

#4 Sep 4, 2010
Black Women would go for anything that would take them.They can't be to particular,they're not attractive in any way shape or form.

Proud as hell to be a white devil..
Nordic dreamer

Reading, UK

#5 Sep 4, 2010
duh wrote:
Black Women would go for anything that would take them.They can't be to particular,they're not attractive in any way shape or form.
still some desperate white guys with low self esteem will sleep with black women.
David

Reading, UK

#6 Sep 4, 2010
Yeah,it is ok for some ugly white men to releas their load on black women,but it is unaceptable to have black offsprings.
Big black dyck

Reading, UK

#7 Sep 4, 2010
No,no no no
Ewwwww BLACK WOMEN

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Sep 4, 2010
Nordic dreamer wrote:
Calm down,

We are not going anywhere,. We stick together amd breed more than they do. They all want mixed kids with good hair and lightskin. Thoes mixed likd like Slash form Guns and Roses all marry white women / men and they add to the white race.

Level 2

Since: Aug 10

London, UK

#9 Sep 4, 2010
duh wrote:
lol get off your high horse, even though my fiance is white...most black chicks like BIG hung men....white men dont have that and you know it.
ps: only my fiance does lol
Nordic dreamer

Reading, UK

#11 Sep 4, 2010
Ewwwww BLACK WOMEN wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down,
We are not going anywhere,. We stick together amd breed more than they do. They all want mixed kids with good hair and lightskin. Thoes mixed likd like Slash form Guns and Roses all marry white women / men and they add to the white race.
no black filthy blood in our race.
Nordic dreamer

Reading, UK

#12 Sep 4, 2010
Ewwwww BLACK WOMEN wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down,
trust me there is real threat to white race.50% of new born babies are none white in uk.75% of london population is none white.
hallie

Toledo, OH

#13 Sep 4, 2010
Nordic dreamer wrote:
About 300 year too late. Should have told that to slave master who could not get enough of some black booty
hallie

Toledo, OH

#14 Sep 4, 2010
Nordic dreamer wrote:
<quoted text>no black filthy blood in our race.
wanna bet. Have you dna checked and you will find you do have black blood. All life began in Africa.
hallie

Toledo, OH

#15 Sep 4, 2010
white people are scared s***less their race is going to disappear.
Nordic dreamer

Reading, UK

#16 Sep 4, 2010
hallie wrote:
yes! We are scared,we don't want to mix with filthy blacks.
Nordic dreamer

Reading, UK

#17 Sep 4, 2010
hallie wrote:
<quoted text>
About 300 year too late. Should have told that to slave master who could not get enough of some black booty
there is not a singel drop of black blood in our family.
And it is just a myth that white men raped black women during slavery.no authentic proof!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#18 Sep 4, 2010
tatiyana kiss doll wrote:
<quoted text>
lol get off your high horse, even though my fiance is white...most black chicks like BIG hung men....white men dont have that and you know it.
black person talking about penis size! lol! be proud of that and....can't think of anything either!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#19 Sep 4, 2010
hallie wrote:
where America? what I see the majority are white? right as I see in NZ or Hawaii or even America the natives who are the miniorty are the one disspearing when they intermix due to the fact they are not the majority!

If black and white mix the only thing happens is the pigmentation of the off spring will come out inbetween not black or white

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#20 Sep 4, 2010
tatiyana kiss doll wrote:
<quoted text>
does your brother or dad have big ones too huh? by sound of things walking round naked is common in black families huh? LOL at that one!
all knowing

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Sep 4, 2010
People of color are the majority in the world. White people have all ways been the minority.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min USAsince1680 1,251,718
"I n d e p e n d e n c e Day" O N L Y for whites 1 min V_Brenee 21
Has any black woman ever dated a Pakistani Man? (Nov '08) 4 min Waqas 103
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min Ben YISRAEL 122,295
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 6 min hhhjj 980
At the bar last night and seeing tons of fat ww... 15 min T BOS 24
Poll IF Casey Anthony were Black or Hispanic is she ... (Jul '11) 16 min Rush Limbaugh 26
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 30 min Shelia 184
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 31 min UruEuWauWau 30,858
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 43 min PolakPotrafi 2,191
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 hr Curious Me 34,293
More from around the web