The african american population is go...

The african american population is going down!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
trey

Denver, CO

#1 Oct 17, 2013
the black race is going to die?

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#4 Oct 18, 2013
Malic wrote:
I know you say this because you hate us but you are half right. It is prophecies. We will be destroyed and just short of complete eradication.
And per prophecies, the remaining of us; a Remnant will be regathered and led out of America in a second and final Exodus of the Children of Israel.
Many Christians are of the belief the Children of Israel are already back in Israel, since 1948. So, it should be an interesting showdown between two nations of people.
One nation, the White Jews sect, think they are the bloodline descendants of the Hebrew Israelites.
The other nation, the Children of the Curses of Duet. 28:15-68 believes, without a doubt, we are the authentic descendants of the Hebrew Israelites.
So, if the first group is right, then Blacks Americans' fate is seal. That would mean we are totally in the Caucasians' hands to be destroyed without so much a fight against their superior weapons of war. We can do nothing without Yah since it is Yah that tooks our powers and strength.
All we could do in our defense is ask for a quick death and let it be done. Or, the Caucasians can simply breed us out of existence, into White People. And even have fun doing this to our Black Women, and many of our Black Women are in blindness to not even care about Race and Identity and would lay down in complete submissiveness to be bred out by our Oppressors. And this is happening on a smaller scale today.
Now, if the second group is right, oh boy! We gonna leave here without retaliation for 400 years of mistreatment. We will be strengthen once we are securely in our homeland, Israel!
Per prophecies, Yah's wrath will be magnified through us to rid our land of the fake inhabitants and it is said, we can do to them as we please ----- my kind of justice! I shall enslave whom I want and befriend whom I want. I will exercise that freedom!
Meanwhile, Yah will, alone, battle what's left of America. And they will be brought down low and destroyed. Those that escape, will come to the House of Judah and cleave to Judah (Black Americans) but the House of Israel shall possess them. They will be enslaved, and made to work for the better good of Israel and Mankind. We are to be kind to them. And I will be kind for I am kind.
We'll see which group will meet these prophecies, which is shaping up everyday. Since the White Jew sect have been in Israel since '48, none of thr prophecies spoken about has come to fruition. None of them.
It is because they are the "Gentiles trodden down Israel" until the time of the Gentile is up. They don't understand that, though. Smh.
If the so called Jews in Israel are NOT the real Jews well than they are NOT in Israel because The Bible specifically stated the 'real' Jews went to Israel.
No Comment

New Port Richey, FL

#6 Oct 18, 2013
Malic wrote:
.....God-like and Goddess.
So, explain why 94% of these gods and goddesses that end up murdered,
...are murdered by OTHER godlike coloreds,

and not the pink genetic mutants that are supposed to be so "jealous" of you.....
Malic

Houston, TX

#7 Oct 18, 2013
No Comment wrote:
<quoted text>So, explain why 94% of these gods and goddesses that end up murdered,
...are murdered by OTHER godlike coloreds,
and not the pink genetic mutants that are supposed to be so "jealous" of you.....
It's really not about jealousy. When I say Whites are to be Workers of Earth, that isn't a bad thing at all, dude. It's pretty much as the world is now, where Whites are creating all the inventions for Mankind. That element will pretty much stay in place.
What must be taken from you, is your controlling ways. Trying to "rule" with the wrong mindset where you create these destructive ideologies and causing mayhem where you pit nations against nations with the powers given you.
That, in turn, caused nations to use Earth resources to makes weapons of War, Creations of Destruction....to conquer and take that which is not yours. You cannot be trusted to Rule. The Black Man's ways is not your ways. For they are spiritual in nature and doesn't have a war-mongering mentality. The world was made to be a Planet of Love, Peace and Happiness, kinds after their kinds......not mixing and interbreeding.
You have to be brought down low and controlled instead of you, controlling. That's where the Planet is moving to. The days are coming where there will be strange weathers, conditions, beast of the field designed to reduce the White ethnicity to a few. And only those that's needed. The rest, to be destroyed or enslaved.
The Blacks of America, and their violent tendencies is the result of self-hate perpetrated by White Supremacy. The fact you blaming Blacks on Blacks and not looking at the root cause of this problem, shows your humanity is not aligned right with Nature and the Universe. You cannot Self-Master your Universe.
You are a War Agents people. A mighty one, that is! However, it is not good for Mankind to be mired in perpetual wars, strife, chaos etc. You are not Yah (God) to kill Mankind as you wish. Therefore were the Blacks to endure slavery, suffering, and of long continuance to Master his Universe in all aspect. Similar to how Yahshuah (Jesus) came from a realm of Power to Earth, to be made a sacrificial Lamb in order to Master the Universe.
These are matters of Black-centric nature and it not for you to understand or comprehend but you will be ruled over. It is the only way forward for Mankind. Black Man is God. White Man is Worker for Earth.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#8 Oct 18, 2013
Malic wrote:
<quoted text>It's really not about jealousy. When I say Whites are to be Workers of Earth, that isn't a bad thing at all, dude. It's pretty much as the world is now, where Whites are creating all the inventions for Mankind. That element will pretty much stay in place.
What must be taken from you, is your controlling ways. Trying to "rule" with the wrong mindset where you create these destructive ideologies and causing mayhem where you pit nations against nations with the powers given you.
That, in turn, caused nations to use Earth resources to makes weapons of War, Creations of Destruction....to conquer and take that which is not yours. You cannot be trusted to Rule. The Black Man's ways is not your ways. For they are spiritual in nature and doesn't have a war-mongering mentality. The world was made to be a Planet of Love, Peace and Happiness, kinds after their kinds......not mixing and interbreeding.
You have to be brought down low and controlled instead of you, controlling. That's where the Planet is moving to. The days are coming where there will be strange weathers, conditions, beast of the field designed to reduce the White ethnicity to a few. And only those that's needed. The rest, to be destroyed or enslaved.
The Blacks of America, and their violent tendencies is the result of self-hate perpetrated by White Supremacy. The fact you blaming Blacks on Blacks and not looking at the root cause of this problem, shows your humanity is not aligned right with Nature and the Universe. You cannot Self-Master your Universe.
You are a War Agents people. A mighty one, that is! However, it is not good for Mankind to be mired in perpetual wars, strife, chaos etc. You are not Yah (God) to kill Mankind as you wish. Therefore were the Blacks to endure slavery, suffering, and of long continuance to Master his Universe in all aspect. Similar to how Yahshuah (Jesus) came from a realm of Power to Earth, to be made a sacrificial Lamb in order to Master the Universe.
These are matters of Black-centric nature and it not for you to understand or comprehend but you will be ruled over. It is the only way forward for Mankind. Black Man is God. White Man is Worker for Earth.
You're using the Bible to further your agenda in my opinion like the white racists did in the 20th century. God's kingdom isn't about owning slaves at all.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#9 Oct 18, 2013
Malic wrote:
<quoted text>It's really not about jealousy. When I say Whites are to be Workers of Earth, that isn't a bad thing at all, dude. It's pretty much as the world is now, where Whites are creating all the inventions for Mankind. That element will pretty much stay in place.
In the bible, no where does it say that a man who is black is the Most High God. You're duped. God is Spirit.
Malic

Houston, TX

#10 Oct 18, 2013
Phoenix Ascended,

Why do you always challenge me? This is the 5th time you have done this. My sistah, do you think it's a hard thing for me to prove this through the scriptures?

You just Self-Mastered your Universe over me, woman! By declaring a false truth! Though I can easily correct it, and rebuke your foolishness, I will not challenge you, my sistah.

I just have a question. Why you challenge me so much when you do not know any Truths???? Don't leave me waiting like you always do. Be kind. Answer me, my sistah.
gibs me dat

UK

#11 Oct 18, 2013
why can't blacks study something REAL that might even get them a job? but no, their heads are full of stupid religious CRAP, so they can live in a dream world where they are "gods" and so on. look at the utter nonsense above, the culprits belong in a mental home.
Gms

San Diego, CA

#12 Oct 18, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
You're using the Bible to further your agenda in my opinion like the white racists did in the 20th century. God's kingdom isn't about owning slaves at all.
If you read the bible it says those who put people in captivity will go in captivity. And we say god is black man because he made Adam in his image. And jesus only loves the israelites
Gms

San Diego, CA

#13 Oct 18, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
If the so called Jews in Israel are NOT the real Jews well than they are NOT in Israel because The Bible specifically stated the 'real' Jews went to Israel.
In the bible it says the real jews will not be in Israel until the second coming.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#14 Oct 18, 2013
GMS and Malic are completely lost. The bible rarely talks about skin color and yet white men want us to believe He was white and black men want us to believe He is black. Why do white men and black men have such superiority complexes?
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#15 Oct 18, 2013
In America, the population of black males today, in 2013, is almost exactly the same as it was a hundred years ago, in 1913 - very little growth. It's partially why fewer than ever of them are seen in nationwide senatorial or gubernatorial races. Even some blacks nationalists acknowledge this.
Jaime Cucamanga

United States

#16 Oct 18, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
GMS and Malic are completely lost. The bible rarely talks about skin color and yet white men want us to believe He was white and black men want us to believe He is black. Why do white men and black men have such superiority complexes?
Malic and others are crazy. You are right Bible doesn't talk much about skin color. Thats carnal. Bible is about the spirtual.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#17 Oct 18, 2013
Population of black males in 1910 - 5.4 percent. Population in 1920 - 4.9 percent. Population in 1930 - 4.8. 1940 - 4.9. 1950 - 5.0. 1960 - 5.2. 1970 - 6.5. 1980 - 5.8. 1990 - 6.0. 2000 - 6.1. 2010 - 6.2.....barely any growth rate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_American

On what grounds is the textbook black basing his theory that his pop. in America is supposed to skyrocket like a dot com boom tomorrow, next year or next generation.....because internet forums are easier to try to re-write reality?

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#18 Oct 18, 2013
Gms wrote:
<quoted text>In the bible it says the real jews will not be in Israel until the second coming.
But after The 'Real' Jews left Egypt, did they NOT venture off into Israel??
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#19 Oct 18, 2013
Throughout America, the common black male in pure ethnicity must scratch and struggle to even crack the seven percent level of our population figures. It's him versus everybody else basically. Even recent events going on lately make America less attractive to potential black male immigrants from other foreign nations.
ptbw forever

Louisville, KY

#20 Oct 18, 2013
Malic wrote:
<quoted text>
The world was made to be a Planet of Love, Peace and Happiness, kinds after their kinds......not mixing and interbreeding.
And yet you say this...:
Wouldn't that be a problem if white people are supposedly the 'workers of the world'? Unless your 'rule' would entail mass forced impregnation of the remaining white females by white males then your ruling of the planet would do much more damage to the balance of your hypothetical world than what whites supposedly did.
However, it is not good for Mankind to be mired in perpetual wars, strife, chaos etc.
Yet you desire a world that is exactly that...
Yet you want white people to be all but destroyed so very little work would be done...

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#21 Oct 18, 2013
Gms wrote:
<quoted text>If you read the bible it says those who put people in captivity will go in captivity. And we say god is black man because he made Adam in his image. And jesus only loves the israelites
Yet the bible candidly states that God is spirit not a created being, a man.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#22 Oct 18, 2013
Gms wrote:
<quoted text>In the bible it says the real jews will not be in Israel until the second coming.
You're in error. The bible states that the Jews will be in Israel PRIOR to His return.

http://www.therefinersfire.org/jews_return_to...

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#23 Oct 18, 2013
Malic wrote:
Phoenix Ascended,

Why do you always challenge me? This is the 5th time you have done this. My sistah, do you think it's a hard thing for me to prove this through the scriptures?

You just Self-Mastered your Universe over me, woman! By declaring a false truth! Though I can easily correct it, and rebuke your foolishness, I will not challenge you, my sistah.

I just have a question. Why you challenge me so much when you do not know any Truths???? Don't leave me waiting like you always do. Be kind. Answer me, my sistah.
I'm merely stating what the Bible says.

Now if you feel I'm in error biblically speaking, then refute it with scriptures not a trite response.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black men please die already! 2 min A Perm For BM 7
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nuculur option 1,395,579
Trump LAMBASTED by Big Business 3 min news from the BMA 5
Do you understand 5 min Hebrew Supremacist 15
Incest Child Sexual Abuse Alive And Well In Bla... (Jun '12) 6 min Termaine_30000 14
Trump reading off a TELEPROMPTER Again!! 6 min E Warren 10
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 9 min Schlulenburger 88
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 16 min dreamhunk 32,655
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 45 min dreamhunk 46,433
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 85
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 2 hr J R T 81
More from around the web