why do white guys dominate the ufc ?
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#173 Apr 16, 2013
The advent of the internet has afforded the common black the unique opportunity to finally get off his chest what he couldn't otherwise do or say to the face of the average non-black man in person - at least not while alone and unarmed. It's a relatively recent luxury that's only come to fruition in the past ten years.

Aside from routine crime, flash mobs, or a few key militant figures, few people were even aware so many black males were so angry and hostile until their comments appeared on race forums such as here. It's basically taken the internet to reveal this "phenomenon" because in general terms, they don't act like this in public.
jake

Ilford, UK

#174 May 13, 2013
When missing fights, he's British, when Manuwa fights he's British, just like if JDS fights or Anderson fights, he's Brazilian, a lot of Americans, black and white seem to think skin tone means something, it doesn't, its been proven, stop being so insecure.......bitchiness
jake

Ilford, UK

#175 May 13, 2013
*bisping, don't buy a tablet
Phenylketonuria Supporter

Ann Arbor, MI

#176 May 13, 2013
LOL old thread. Non whites own ufc now. =D
jake

Ilford, UK

#177 May 13, 2013
Its not non white owned tho man, and its never been white owned, its a sport of human fighters who don't care about urban racist arguments, I think Benson would rather talk about his tkd or wrestling as his success not wether its his Korean or African American heritage, and I don't think Cain would say he's champ because whites are bigger than black, u should all see what your heritage is in America
Phenylketonuria Supporter

Ann Arbor, MI

#178 May 13, 2013
jake wrote:
Its not non white owned tho man, and its never been white owned,
You whites always go back to that like it means something. ROFL basically you whites are poor mma fighters.

As evidence clearly shows.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#179 May 19, 2013
The world today is turning upside down with non-black athletic dominance. Though basketball is made up of skinny (though taller) blacks, football teams today are becoming primarily made up of larger and more muscled non-blacks. Some blacks accel in track though non-blacks accel at pro-fighting.
lyouarethemoney

Howell, MI

#180 May 19, 2013
blacks don't have enough money to work out all day lol
lyouarethemoney

Howell, MI

#181 May 19, 2013
hey who invented the gun..??? did the white man only conquered people because of the chinese??
lyouarethemoney

Howell, MI

#182 May 19, 2013
should we all intermingle with chinese people??
lyouarethemoney

Howell, MI

#183 May 19, 2013
yea you whites would beat my ass.. man i'm so lazy.. lol..
lyouarethemoney

Howell, MI

#184 May 19, 2013
naw i'd win.. i would win..
lyouarethemoney

Howell, MI

#185 May 19, 2013
All the other blacks would lose though..
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#186 May 25, 2013
The MMA and UFC are relatively recent types of fighter sports and blacks have yet to establish a firm presence of noticible proportions. Reasons are tied to their increasing physical ineptitude but also the fact their male population growth is questionable, at least when it comes to America, may also play an adjunct role.
The_Chad

Valley Springs, CA

#187 Jul 18, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
You would have loved to watch gladiators fighting to the death in the colosseum!
You can go to downtown Chicago now and watch fights to the death for free
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#189 Jul 24, 2013
Latest example....wasn't the first, won't be the last -

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/THMGR0338LA65...

Worthy of note because of the fame of both fighters, though the same wins and losses, respective to race, happen more frequently with less well-known fighters.

“Power to the black V”

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Flawless

#190 Jul 24, 2013
Blacks have the strength, Hispanics have the speed and whites have the high tolerance for pain. I did some research.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#191 Jul 30, 2013
Among several pro-fighter sports venues in America and often abroad, blacks just ain't good enough to be world class and compete against Hispanics, whites and even Asians. Too many black men today are becoming more timid, effeminate and submissive.
Broadway

Tempe, AZ

#192 Jul 30, 2013
T-BOS,

Why do non-black men always use black men when questions of masculinity are raised. I take this thread as a compliment, non-black men always try to discredit the anything black men are good at.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#193 Jul 30, 2013
Broadway wrote:
T-BOS,
Why do non-black men always use black men when questions of masculinity are raised. I take this thread as a compliment, non-black men always try to discredit the anything black men are good at.
As has been previously explained, black males are "monitored" only because they impose and infect American society like cancer by stealing from, robbing, assaulting, raping and killing anything that walks or breathes.

The catch however is they almost always need equalizers to be successful, especially versus other races of men. Once the black addresses and corrects these issues to a proportionate level, the American people will barely give him a second thought.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marylin Mason Sexually Assaults Journalist 3 min Ban Cave Queers 1
Are RH negative people the chosen people??? (Jan '15) 8 min Amaka 4
Why do black men believe anything that strokes ... 10 min Ugly monkeys 33
My Pum Pum 22 min LMR 4
cotton pickers 24 min vbs 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,601,747
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 1 hr Jigs with aids 40
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 2 hr Maceo_Is_Legion 45
Why don't prostitutes sleep with black men? (Jul '16) 9 hr Iluvwhtwomen 146
More from around the web