Broadway

Tempe, AZ

#194 Jul 30, 2013
T-BOS,

I know for a fact white men don't like any race of men that don't cower in front of them. That's why you people always praise other minorities. Black men always fought back. Some Asians and Hispanics will back down at the sight of the weakest white man, we don't. Name 1 negro in American history that killed more people than Tim Mcveigh? Whites are the greatest clinical killers in world history. Your ancestors did all of your killing for you. I'm not saying all whites are evil, but Hitler and Stalin aren't black.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#195 Jul 31, 2013
Broadway wrote:
T-BOS,
I know for a fact white men don't like any race of men that don't cower in front of them. That's why you people always praise other minorities. Black men always fought back. Some Asians and Hispanics will back down at the sight of the weakest white man, we don't. Name 1 negro in American history that killed more people than Tim Mcveigh? Whites are the greatest clinical killers in world history. Your ancestors did all of your killing for you. I'm not saying all whites are evil, but Hitler and Stalin aren't black.
There's no single black-committed incident with a body count as big as McVeigh's that I know of, though the collective amount of victims in more multiple incidents would total higher. At any rate, most 93ers aim to see other 93ers properly punished for their crimes.

From homicides to pedos however, most black males (and their supporters) are in chronic denial of their crime rate. Let's try not to get too far off the subject of this particular thread however, which was made to discuss pro (or street) black vs. non-black pugilism.
Broadway

Tempe, AZ

#196 Jul 31, 2013
T-BOS,

Thank you for being logical.
Broadway

Tempe, AZ

#197 Jul 31, 2013
Being able to fight is a individual thing. The UFC is proof that all men can fight. I was never one to judge an individuals toughness based on their race. Every man should account for his own balls.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#198 Jul 31, 2013
I now realized a mistake in post #195...I meant to write "the collective amount of victims in more multiple incidents committed by black males would total higher( as a whole).....that probably won't be so "logical" lol
Broadway

Tempe, AZ

#199 Jul 31, 2013
T-BOS,
What you say may be true, but I don't have to answer for what other black males do. I try to judge each man on his own merit. I can't control the actions of other black males anymore than you can control what other white males do. I don't make any excuses for black criminals, I know some of my people do.
NyC718

Bronx, NY

#201 Aug 8, 2013
not anymore that was like 10 years ago now black and latins dominate the ufc the best fighters anderson silva he's a black brazilian and jon jones whos black and jose aldo whos brazilian than you got the heavyweight champion whos mexican cane velasquez mma is becoming like boxing how black and latins are taking over the sport just check out the ufc list for pound 4 pound best most the fighters on the list are black and latin fighters.
NyC718

Bronx, NY

#202 Aug 8, 2013
only reason why white people do better in mma than they do in boxing is because in mma you're allow to hold and grab and take your opponent to the floor and in boxing white guys are slow while black and latino fighters hit harder and got more speed sorry white people dont be jealous even floyd mayweather said black and hispanics dominate i guess gsp is the only white hope left
Al Sharpton

Toronto, Canada

#203 Aug 8, 2013
Whites make up 90% of mma fighters and none of them are in the top 10%. Whites are just there as easy victories for all the black and latino fighters. Sorry white boys, you are just inferior. We don't blame you though. We blame your parents for breeding. They should have never brought you into a world where you just can't compare with real men. But don't worry, I'm sure there's plenty blacks and latinos out there to atleast keep your women happy.
doberman

Lockport, KY

#204 Aug 14, 2013
Al Sharpton wrote:
Whites make up 90% of mma fighters and none of them are in the top 10%. Whites are just there as easy victories for all the black and latino fighters. Sorry white boys, you are just inferior. We don't blame you though. We blame your parents for breeding. They should have never brought you into a world where you just can't compare with real men. But don't worry, I'm sure there's plenty blacks and latinos out there to atleast keep your women happy.
a white guy just knocked out anderson, jack@ss
NyC718

Bronx, NY

#206 Aug 19, 2013
i think white guys are jealous cuz black and latin guys are taking over ufc the same way they took over boxing and how white girls now and days dont want weak lil diq white guys lmao true fact and i think silva lost that fight on purpose dana white fixed that fight for a rematch more publicity now since silva lost jon jones is the best in the world now just ask dana white
NyC718

Bronx, NY

#207 Aug 19, 2013
doberman wrote:
<quoted text>
a white guy just knocked out anderson, jack@ss
Even tho he lost black and latins are still better fighters just check out the list for the pound for pound best ufc fighters almost all of them are either latin or black and i think silva lost on purpose come on now who df is weiderman what ever his name is he's a nobody dana white fixed the fight for a rematch silva is a legend jon jones is the best now get mad lol white guys cant fight not our fault
doberman

Avon, IN

#208 Aug 19, 2013
NyC718 wrote:
<quoted text>Even tho he lost black and latins are still better fighters just check out the list for the pound for pound best ufc fighters almost all of them are either latin or black and i think silva lost on purpose come on now who df is weiderman what ever his name is he's a nobody dana white fixed the fight for a rematch silva is a legend jon jones is the best now get mad lol white guys cant fight not our fault

you really seem kind of dumb. i actually feel a little sorry for you although im sure i would not like you in person. lame is your claim that anderson threw the fight. excuses, excuses.
george st pierre holds the welter weight belt and has more title defenses than anyone in the ufc.
and there are many whites who are top contenders. not to mention past white title holders.
and there are other mma organizations besides the ufc who have (oh my god-really?!) white title holders. you can look them up yourself.
doberman

Avon, IN

#209 Aug 19, 2013
Broadway wrote:
T-BOS,
dont fool yourself. stalin and hitler were world leaders who had the reigns of power to do what they did. blacks so far have not been able to rise to that level in the world theater. you are naive though if you think a world where blacks have risen to prominence and leadership would not produce their own share of despots, dictators, and genocide perpetrators.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#210 Aug 19, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Because U some F'd up Caucasions!!!!!
No, because negroes have weak legs, especially from the knees to the ankles which makes them easy to take down and choke until they tap out.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#211 Sep 21, 2013
Not all black males are soft - only a substantial portion are. A greater portion of American blacks are softer versus African or Jamaican blacks in general. Soft black male syndrome is usually confined to America.

Some native Africans have higher hope; however, a tough native African must designate himself as such because in America, they're a rarity and most blacks here are generally insecure and need constant recognition.
ZCs

Bronx, NY

#212 Sep 21, 2013
Why do White Boys keep getting knocked out and keep

getting the KKKrap beat out of them by John "Bones"

Jones?
JEB

Spokane, WA

#213 Sep 25, 2013
With the low iq's that blacks have they have to focus on sports/physical activities because that is the only place they can compete and win. EVERY place in the whole world, where blacks are the majority, are the biggest shit holes. Every neighborhood in every city around the world and every continent. My wife is from Costa Rica and the biggest shit hole is the city of Puerto Limon. Guess what......mostly black.
biff

Whittier, CA

#214 Sep 25, 2013
ZCs wrote:
Why do White Boys keep getting knocked out and keep
getting the KKKrap beat out of them by John "Bones"
Jones?
Funny you mention that since he left on a stretcher to the hospital not his white opponent. Also Anderson Silva supposedly the greatest of all time just recently got KTFO by the new champion a white man.
Amanda

Ellenboro, NC

#216 Sep 25, 2013
The N... likes to dance and show out. Can't do that in UFC!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why GOP won: Shifting white votes hurt Democrats 6 min Go Blue Forever 342
White people who want to marry animals 6 min Temudjin 14
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Morse 1,142,211
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 min African AE 26,498
Yes, those Kim Kardashian photos are about race 8 min kojinwarrior 46
why do african americans hate africans (Oct '08) 13 min Spotted Girl 11,146
What happens if Darren Wilson is found guilty? 14 min Jim Beam 9
Why do AA call West Africans Ugly? (Jul '11) 1 hr rokia 403
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Ben YISRAEL 96,720
BW Dating White Actor Is Harrassed By Jealous W... 1 hr Blue Darkness 265