#2 Jul 11, 2010
white guy wrote:
why do white guys dominate the ufc?
Because U some F'd up Caucasions!!!!!

BlackSeptember

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Jul 11, 2010
Unlike boxing white people and black people will all have the same experience because there are no youth cage fights. On the other hand when I was in North Carolina I was signed up into a youth boxing group and all of the other kids were black. I think we may dominate in a particular type of fighting in UFC because I believe we have a higher pain tolerance. That added to equal experience. When I see white guys beat people up in street fights it is usually because they can really take a punch. Technically though I think Brazilians have an advantage because they do it as children.

BlackSeptember

Location hidden

#4 Jul 11, 2010
I see people saying white people have more Neanderthal DNA than anyone else and Neanderthals had a high pain tolerance. That may have something to do with it. Now you have some black guys in the UFC but in 2005 I remember watching MMA with black guys and they were saying things like "Thats for you crazy white boys. You won't ever see a ni*** in there." Boxing is more of an innercity thing with less white people. When I was there there was only one kid my age you could challenge me but he was also the only one bigger than me.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#5 Jul 11, 2010
Whites on average have more upper body strength, that goes for the men and the women.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#7 Jul 11, 2010
I noticed that this appears to be a white sport but it looks very interesting.

Location hidden

#8 Jul 11, 2010
Haven't really noticed.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#9 Jul 11, 2010
I don't know why whites dominate the UFC...nor do I care. But, Brock Lesnar is the King of Cage. That's my guy.

Whew!!! Go, Brock!!!

Sorry...just had to let that out. I feel better now. HAHAHA!!
:))
Frank

Southfield, MI

#10 Jul 11, 2010
sassyntrashy wrote:
I noticed that this appears to be a white sport but it looks very interesting.
You would have loved to watch gladiators fighting to the death in the colosseum!

BlackSeptember

Location hidden

#11 Jul 11, 2010
white guy wrote:
google kimbo slice v seth petruzelli
Experience. Seth was not a big name but he had been around in MMA. Kimbo had just beat up some random idiots on youtube. I have seen crazier things than that on the street. The problem with a lot of white kids is they are timid. It is cliche but most fights are won and lost in your head.
Mary

United States

#12 Jul 11, 2010
It's cause blacks are quitters. Just watch the Worlds strongest men competition, the Whites always win every year cause the blacks give up when things get tough. The Whites will give every last bit of effort to win.
FightfortheTruth

Cathedral City, CA

#13 Jul 11, 2010
My king of the cage is Wachiim Spiritwolf. And I knew him personally. heck, I even learned a thing or two from him. And yes, that really is true.
As to why whites dominate the UFC, I dunno.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#14 Jul 11, 2010
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
You would have loved to watch gladiators fighting to the death in the colosseum!
Is this sport really more dangerous than boxing.
random

Red Bud, IL

#15 Jul 11, 2010
there was a forum on here awhile back some black guy wanted to know why whites dont know how to fight.

when really its the blacks that dont know how to fight. look on youtube and search for like bar fight and school fights with black people. the dance around a bit and one guy throws a punch and its a one hit knock out. people dont know how to take a hit any more. boxing, mma, k2, its not a stomp party with your friends there is a little finess involved. you need to work your core for such fighting, not just your glamour muscles kimbo. a famous irish boxer back in the day use to soak his face daily in brine, this would essentially pickle his skin on his face so it wouldnt bleed when he would get hit in the face
Tuff Tommy

Lenoir, NC

#16 Jul 11, 2010
Blacks dominate boxing where they can dance hide and cover up! UFC is balls to balls, no quiters!!! Boxing and basketball were great sports until the negro ruined them!

“HOREM AKHET”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#17 Jul 11, 2010
white guy wrote:
why do white guys dominate the ufc?
the best fighter in the world is anderson silva,he's black.and john jones is the future of that sport.fedor just lost to a ufc reject.

“HOREM AKHET”

Location hidden

#18 Jul 11, 2010
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Is this sport really more dangerous than boxing.
judge for yourself sassy.this answers all your questions

“HOREM AKHET”

Location hidden

#19 Jul 11, 2010
sassyntrashy wrote:
sassy,this is a man's sport,not like that basketball crap.this is an actual fight to give you an idea what the sport is like.

BlackSeptember

Location hidden

#20 Jul 11, 2010
rameses326 wrote:
<quoted text>the best fighter in the world is anderson silva,he's black.and john jones is the future of that sport.fedor just lost to a ufc reject.
Maybe the best guy in his weight class. Werdum is a brazilian and so is Silva even though he is black. Brazilians will be better than anyone else when it comes to submission until other people start learning BJJ at a young age. I think St. Pierre would beat Silva.

“HOREM AKHET”

Location hidden

#21 Jul 11, 2010
sassyntrashy wrote:
this is a better fight

“HOREM AKHET”

Location hidden

#22 Jul 11, 2010
BlackSeptember wrote:
<quoted text>I think St. Pierre would beat Silva.
you're out of your fcuking mind.St pierre has no stand up,and when he takes you down he does no damage,he's boooring.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 2 min Maceo_Is_Legion 40
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 4 min Legion_is_Maceo 1,580
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min BlueFlag 1,601,291
I got the tea on Gina Torres's Caucasian cutey 5 min Legion_is_Maceo 7
The Unwanted Fat, Black, Broke disgusting Black... 7 min Legion_is_Maceo 1
Ladies & Gentlemen,Two Eras Now Ending and Most... 7 min Legion_is_Maceo 8
This forum is almost completely dead 8 min Legion_is_Maceo 7
More from around the web