I rather be blind and cripple than black

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Richmond TX

#23 Feb 21, 2013
Deal With It wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe that because they commit 90% of the crime and have a rap sheet as thick as a noval.
They are also incarcerated at a higher rate for crimes they didn't commit than any other group of people. All ethnicities commit crimes. I'm sure I'll be reading about yours in the future.
stoweaway

Howell, MI

#24 Feb 21, 2013
dude your retarded..

people from india.. have the same color skin as black people..
stoweaway

Howell, MI

#25 Feb 21, 2013
many other races other than black people have black skin..
Bubba

Louisville, KY

#26 Feb 21, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that is right. It's a fact.
LOL! It's a handy excuse you people come up with to explain why blacks commit the most crimes. You aren't fooling anybody, honey.
Selma

Piscataway, NJ

#27 Feb 21, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that is right. It's a fact.
That is an outright LIE!!
stoweaway

Howell, MI

#28 Feb 21, 2013
a lot of white guys shave their head anyway who the hell care about hair..
stoweaway

Howell, MI

#30 Feb 21, 2013
i'ma have to dissagree with the guy.. that's the dumbest thing i ever heard..
i mean yea being black sucks but that sucs a hell of a lot more than being blackc..
i mean how are you even gonna have sex or anything..

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#31 Feb 21, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! It's a handy excuse you people come up with to explain why blacks commit the most crimes. You aren't fooling anybody, honey.
I'm not your honey. I'm my educated Black husband's honey. It's not an excuse for the guilty but a fact for innocent wrongfully incarcerated Black people.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#32 Feb 21, 2013
Selma wrote:
<quoted text>That is an outright LIE!!
No it's the truth but you're too SLOW & LAZY to research & read it for yourself. We've already had that convo on another thread.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#33 Feb 21, 2013
Deal With It wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said they commit the most crime so it would seem that the that it would at a higher rate. I drive home from work though a ghetto and 1 steet there that is less then a mile long had over 4000 call involving the police. Get it? Probly not moron.
Tell the truth. You don't just drive through the ghetto you live there & more than likely don't have a job. You probably made a lot of those calls falsely accusing people of crimes you committed yourself.

“Love Being Bantu Kenyan”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Lamu, Kenya

#34 Feb 21, 2013
Etta james

I rather be black than pig trash.

http://youtu.be/YApNirMC9gM
BLACKPEDO

Mckinney, TX

#35 Feb 21, 2013
I sur luv dem litter white bois they is soft and delicate
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

#36 Feb 21, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
Black people are wrongfully incarcerated at a higher rate any group of people.
I don't believe the wrongfully part. If you are on probation, been arrested 30 times previously and then commit even a minor crime the judge will be less lenient. Black criminals tend to need Public Defenders who plea bargain more as their caseloads pile up. Das raht

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#38 Feb 21, 2013
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe the wrongfully part. If you are on probation, been arrested 30 times previously and then commit even a minor crime the judge will be less lenient. Black criminals tend to need Public Defenders who plea bargain more as their caseloads pile up. Das raht
You don't WANT to be believe it. The information is available. Google it for yourself. Poor people tend to need public defenders. There are a lot of poor people that aren't Black.

“Commander-in-a pickel”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#39 Feb 21, 2013
stoweaway wrote:
a lot of white guys shave their head anyway who the hell care about hair..
mostly skinheads and supremists it helps them keep down the lice

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#40 Feb 21, 2013
Deal With It wrote:
<quoted text>How stupid your ghetto street azz is. I have 343 day to retirement at 48 you crack bitch and you could pay me enough to live in an area wher you wer born, raised and still live to this day. Now tell me the truth. How many 4o's and lotto tickets have you bought with your welfare card while your crack addicted baby was left home alone?
Did I touch a nerve? I'm the ghetto drug addict yet your Ebonics far exceed mine? ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

You can generalize about me but when I return the favor you can't handle it! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

I've never done drugs, don't drink 40's & have 2 healthy now grown children. Wasn't born in the ghetto & don't reside there now. I'm one of those Black people you despise the most..........
1. Educated
2. Employed
3. Registered voter
4. Registered gun owner
5. Home owner

That equates to a bigot like you worst nightmare. Deal with it.
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

#41 Feb 21, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't WANT to be believe it. The information is available. Google it for yourself. Poor people tend to need public defenders. There are a lot of poor people that aren't Black.
Sorry Sista, I was a CO for 27 years and have worked in the bail industry for 10 years. I have seen this with my own eyes. Das raht

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#42 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>Sorry Sista, I was a CO for 27 years and have worked in the bail industry for 10 years. I have seen this with my own eyes. Das raht
How many minorities did you racially profile, wrongfully arrest & provide false information to incarcerate in your 27 years of service? It's a shame that people have had to deal with a bigoted cop like you.

My dad is also a retired cop so I know what I speak of. He was one of the good cops though.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#43 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>Sorry Sista, I was a CO for 27 years and have worked in the bail industry for 10 years. I have seen this with my own eyes. Das raht
A better question is how many false arrest did you turn a blind eye to so you can live in ur bigoted utopia?

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#44 Feb 21, 2013
An even better question is how many white criminals did you turn a blind eye to in ur 27 years of service?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min USAsince1680 1,563,235
America and pro Americans are the enemy of blac... 4 min Rich stars of the... 1
80% of whtie women cheat on their white husband... (Jul '14) 5 min CubbyFan 371
Did anyone else realize just how stupid Negroes... 7 min Redefined 2
Priorities: America ain't got'em 9 min KIP 9
KIP: You're down with this, right? 12 min KIP 18
Worlds strongest man competition tonight on cbs 12 min Redefined 2
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 19 min KIP 34
Should We Consider Segregating Schools Again? 1 hr Harrisson 91
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 6 hr Black Rage 1,533