Chris Rock on Interracial Dating

Chris Rock on Interracial Dating

Posted in the African-American Forum

“Anti-Establishme nt”

Since: Nov 07

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Dec 19, 2008
&fe ature=channel_page

What do you think about this clip?

“In the Space Love Demands”

Since: Oct 07

Black Love USA

#2 Dec 19, 2008
Philip J Fry wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9lt4yo86p28XX&feature=cha nnel_page
What do you think about this clip?
As I said on the the thread I created I
was through with Chris Rock when he said
that Black women could not be First Ladies
or support men...

So he can kiss it like there's Robitussin in
it, as far as I am concerned!

“Positive people.”

Since: Jun 08

north little rock arkansas

#3 Dec 19, 2008
Philip J Fry wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9lt4yo86p28XX&feature=cha nnel_page
What do you think about this clip?
LOL...too funny,but true.I see it all the time here in Washington State.Black men really don't have any standards when it comes to white women.
All she has to do is be white,thats it...Nothing more.
Brand Nubian

Abingdon, VA

#4 Dec 19, 2008
Chris Rock is just another white man's slave...did any of you see his last special. He is GARBAGE! No credibility left. He certainly doesn't speak for me or any other real black man. Talk about your Uncle Toms of the world. He is definitely one of them!

Level 1

Since: Jun 07

West Chester, PA

#5 Dec 19, 2008
If he actually told the truth; if he said that black women didn't date white men because white men generally aren't interested in black women, it would be true;however, it wouldn't be funny, which was the point of his performance. It's called comedy.

If he told the truth he would've been booed off the stage.
Already

Marietta, GA

#6 Dec 19, 2008
soulflower wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said on the the thread I created I
was through with Chris Rock when he said
that Black women could not be First Ladies
or support men...
So he can kiss it like there's Robitussin in
it, as far as I am concerned!
man fk all these Boule double agent azz sniccers like the new sniccer DL hUGHLY on CNN.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TVAMIHEFH0SQP...

“In the Space Love Demands”

Since: Oct 07

Black Love USA

#7 Dec 19, 2008
Tito78 wrote:
If he actually told the truth; if he said that black women didn't date white men because white men generally aren't interested in black women, it would be true;however, it wouldn't be funny, which was the point of his performance. It's called comedy.
If he told the truth he would've been booed off the stage.
We know that already and don't worry, we still
dont feel bad about it. BW feel that White men
who don't want us can kiss it. Really.

“In the Space Love Demands”

Since: Oct 07

Black Love USA

#8 Dec 19, 2008
Already wrote:
<quoted text>man fk all these Boule double agent azz sniccers like the new sniccer DL hUGHLY on CNN.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TVAMIHEFH0SQP...
LOL Don't get me started on him!
And they have female counterparts too.

“In the Space Love Demands”

Since: Oct 07

Black Love USA

#9 Dec 19, 2008
denita d wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...too funny,but true.I see it all the time here in Washington State.Black men really don't have any standards when it comes to white women.
All she has to do is be white,thats it...Nothing more.
Whites are the majority. Many people think
they are best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Quirky 1,582,534
Black woman bought Crab Legs with Foodstamp card (Aug '12) 3 min Fucisil 371
The Decline of the West Is Self-Inflicted 9 min White Power NOT T... 7
BM are race traitors and BW are going to make y... 24 min Sadbuttrue 1
Attractive Educated BW leaving BM alone 27 min Sadbuttrue 1
How's' it feel BM to see your women leaving? 31 min Sadbuttrue 1
Your going to pay for actions BM! lmao 33 min Sadbuttrue 1
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 1 hr Sadbuttrue 128
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 2 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 224
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 4 hr Red Crosse 110
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 5 hr Clookingforlove 38
Rape by Cop 9 hr The Power Of Mast... 39
More from around the web