Black men, Do you prefer TALL women o...

Black men, Do you prefer TALL women over Short and stocky women?

Created by mayonnaise on Nov 1, 2010

254 votes

Click on an option to vote

Tall and graceful

Short and stocky

DOLPHIN

Crewe, UK

#165 Jan 27, 2013
ha ha ha so bm have preference thats interesting

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#166 Jan 27, 2013
DOLPHIN wrote:
ha ha ha so bm have preference thats interesting
Not me...
Oracle

Lake Mary, FL

#167 Jan 27, 2013
--AAA-- wrote:
<quoted text>
No mam, sorry to burst yours; Most men prefer women shorter than them and most women prefer men taller than them.
You can't argue with facts Oracle, now stop pulling crap outta your behind.
Oh, please, man get real! Just because a woman is tall does not mean she shouldn't have a man taller than her! A black woman 5'8" should be able to be with a black man 6'1", but instead the black man whose 6'1" will gravitate toward a black woman whose 5'2" or 5'3"!

I see it all the time! So get real and stop pulling crap outta your ignorant behind and get a life!!!

Just like I said before, ask the tall black women in your community who black men prefer? Let tall black women tell you! I dare you!

Level 7

Location hidden

#168 Jan 29, 2013
Oracle wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, please, man get real! Just because a woman is tall does not mean she shouldn't have a man taller than her! A black woman 5'8" should be able to be with a black man 6'1", but instead the black man whose 6'1" will gravitate toward a black woman whose 5'2" or 5'3"!

I see it all the time! So get real and stop pulling crap outta your ignorant behind and get a life!!!

Just like I said before, ask the tall black women in your community who black men prefer? Let tall black women tell you! I dare you!
read your own shit you are a hypocrite...

Level 7

Location hidden

#169 Jan 29, 2013
Oracle wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, please, man get real! Just because a woman is tall does not mean she shouldn't have a man taller than her! A black woman 5'8" should be able to be with a black man 6'1", but instead the black man whose 6'1" will gravitate toward a black woman whose 5'2" or 5'3"!
You have a problem with short men?

“Univ. of Texas-Med School!!! ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

Tomball, TX

#170 Jan 30, 2013
Oracle wrote:
<quoted text>but instead the black man whose 6'1" will gravitate toward a black woman whose 5'2" or 5'3"!
Do you know what the average height for American women is?

Level 7

Location hidden

#171 Jan 30, 2013
--AAA-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what the average height for American women is?
5'3...

Level 5

Tomball, TX

#172 Jan 30, 2013
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
5'3...
Average height for males?

Level 7

Location hidden

#173 Jan 31, 2013
--AAA-- wrote:
<quoted text>Average height for males?
5'9...

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#174 Jan 31, 2013
Fairguy are you working out? You have to build up your bod so women see you as a "man". If you are short and have a frail body. They won't feel like you can protect them.

Level 5

Tomball, TX

#175 Jan 31, 2013
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
5'9...
Now lets see,

Average height for Amer. Men and Women

Men: 5'9

Women: 5'3

If men are on average taller than women, then most relationships will consist of a man thats taller than the woman..... Why can't she understand that? Lol
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#177 Jan 31, 2013
.....niccuz don't care............they'll ph**k anything - they're just animals........
the light has come

Danville, IL

#178 Jan 31, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
.....niccuz don't care..........they'll ph**k anything - they're just animals........
if you are black, then you are able to answer the question. ARE YOU A NICCUS. You must be. Just come on out of the closet.
Papo Paz

Chickasha, OK

#179 Jan 31, 2013
5'11 black male here.... I prefer women that are average height... so no less than 5'4 preferably a woman between 5'5 and 5'9. That is my general rule because I don't wanna bend half way over to kiss a female and I want to avoid women that have the "I only wanna date men that are taller than the average male when they are shorter than the average female. I believe in genetics and in karma and don't desire to have either one haunt my offspring because a female was uber-superfical.

Women that are 5'9 and above seem to lean towards the 6'0 or better men but I usually don't have a problem because I'm apart of the upper 10% attractive club, so women that like taller men settle for me.

Lastly, I don't believe that all men under the male average(which I thought was 5'7' unless it has went up)are ugly. There is ugly and pretty/handsome in all builds. I know 2 dark-skinned black adults that were taunted for being the ugliest of ugly(close to being disfigured)and the produced the one of the FINEST mulatto females you have ever seen that you would swear she had one black and one white parent that were attractive.

Level 7

Location hidden

#180 Jan 31, 2013
MumRa wrote:
Fairguy are you working out? You have to build up your bod so women see you as a "man". If you are short and have a frail body. They won't feel like you can protect them.
I am...it is slow coming though...
Oracle

Lake Mary, FL

#181 Feb 1, 2013
I did not say that men on the average were not taller than women. That would be absurd. There are plenty of Black men 5'9" and above that are with Black women below 5'5". I was simply saying that Black men in America tend to gravitate toward Black women who are significantly shorter than they are,(Short Black Women). That tall Black women 5'7" and above are not sought after nearly as much. This happens to be a fact whether people are aware of it or not. If it does not effect you, then you will not notice it or even realize it. Tall Black women often times have to seek relationships with other races and nationalities.

I also suggested to observe tall Black women and see if Most of them are married to other races and nationalities. I also suggested to ask tall Black women in your area do they believe or have they experienced Black men choosing or preferring shorter Black women over them. Furthermore, I suggested observing short Black women and see how many of them are with Black men versus how many tall Black women are with Black men. And how many short Black women are with other races and nationalities versus tall Black women. Compare and contrast your findings.

Some people can't seem to keep up or understand simple things. Let alone stay on the topic! If you don't believe someone, then do your own research. It also seems that some of the comments made on here were made by persons who know absolutely nothing about the topic and are not a Black male or Black female. And to answer someone's question: do I have a problem with short men? No I do not. I strongly believe that discrimination toward someones height is extremely superficial and shallow.

Level 7

Location hidden

#182 Feb 2, 2013
Oracle wrote:
I did not say that men on the average were not taller than women. That would be absurd. There are plenty of Black men 5'9" and above that are with Black women below 5'5". I was simply saying that Black men in America tend to gravitate toward Black women who are significantly shorter than they are,(Short Black Women). That tall Black women 5'7" and above are not sought after nearly as much. This happens to be a fact whether people are aware of it or not. If it does not effect you, then you will not notice it or even realize it. Tall Black women often times have to seek relationships with other races and nationalities.

I also suggested to observe tall Black women and see if Most of them are married to other races and nationalities. I also suggested to ask tall Black women in your area do they believe or have they experienced Black men choosing or preferring shorter Black women over them. Furthermore, I suggested observing short Black women and see how many of them are with Black men versus how many tall Black women are with Black men. And how many short Black women are with other races and nationalities versus tall Black women. Compare and contrast your findings.

Some people can't seem to keep up or understand simple things. Let alone stay on the topic! If you don't believe someone, then do your own research. It also seems that some of the comments made on here were made by persons who know absolutely nothing about the topic and are not a Black male or Black female. And to answer someone's question: do I have a problem with short men? No I do not. I strongly believe that discrimination toward someones height is extremely superficial and shallow.
tall black women have more of a chance than short black men...

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Location hidden

#183 Feb 2, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
.....niccuz don't care..........they'll ph**k anything - they're just animals........
I can tell you've been raped and the sad part about it is, YOU LIKED IT!

Level 7

Location hidden

#184 Feb 2, 2013
JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>I can tell you've been raped and the sad part about it is, YOU LIKED IT!
oh shiz!!!

Level 5

Tomball, TX

#185 Feb 3, 2013
Oracle wrote:
I was simply saying that Black men in America tend to gravitate toward Black women who are significantly shorter than they are,(Short Black Women).
AA women are typically shorter than other women, so of course AA men would be with women shorter than them...
...You're wrong, so wrong its funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Rattlesnake Pete 1,745,040
White men are inferior males 5 min Jake 11
Forum Binness... 7 min THX Human Overlord 1
Black woman cheats with white man. Would you s... (Apr '11) 14 min T-BOS 88
Soulless Eyes Of Criminal Blacks 14 min Paul 4
Turn in illegal aliens and businesses who hire ... 15 min The Patriot 20
Another crazy white man shooting up a resturant 16 min Jax 2
Starbucks Hate Victims Speak Out 20 min Paul 107
This black man might get some cooch tonight 23 min SlayWithTheTruth 42
"Demon possession" - Is it real? 1 hr THX Human Overlord 33
Troop, What Does White Pride Represent To You? 1 hr Jake 25
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 3 hr Barros 64