Black men, Do you prefer TALL women over Short and stocky women?

Created by mayonnaise on Nov 1, 2010

210 votes

Click on an option to vote

Tall and graceful

Short and stocky

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Lincoln, NE

#145 Nov 26, 2012
Juss saying

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#146 Nov 26, 2012
fair_guy wrote:
This is an unfair poll. Second, Short women with long legs are the most desired according to scientific research...
Depends on what kind of legs. Long chicken legs? Long hippo legs?

Level 1

Lincoln, NE

#147 Nov 26, 2012
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on what kind of legs. Long chicken legs? Long hippo legs?
Lmao tru

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#148 Nov 27, 2012
ChristinaLazaro wrote:
Honestly, I'm 6'1" and a dark skinned African woman, and height doesn't really define the beauty of someone but can be an attribute, everyone always tells me they wanna be my height though I'm a skyscraper, I'm into guys that are 6'5" 6'7" because they make me feel more womanly but that's juss me, I think both heights are goregous and everyones different
Contradicted yourself...

Level 1

United States

#149 Dec 8, 2012
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Contradicted yourself...
Umm Ok.?

Level 7

Location hidden

#150 Dec 9, 2012
ChristinaLazaro wrote:
<quoted text>Umm Ok.?
try thinking next time...
bored

Montgomery, AL

#151 Dec 28, 2012
lol at page 6
Frank

United States

#152 Dec 28, 2012
I like short and stocky dudes with big d!cks!!!!!

:^)
Frank

Detroit, MI

#153 Dec 28, 2012
Frank wrote:
I like short and stocky dudes with big d!cks!!!!!
:^)
F*ck off, MORON!!!!

Most posters here know that my ISP address always says Detroit!
Oracle

Port Orange, FL

#154 Jan 21, 2013
ChristinaLazaro wrote:
Honestly, I'm 6'1" and a dark skinned African woman, and height doesn't really define the beauty of someone but can be an attribute, everyone always tells me they wanna be my height though I'm a skyscraper, I'm into guys that are 6'5" 6'7" because they make me feel more womanly but that's juss me, I think both heights are goregous and everyones different
In Africa, big women are admired and sought after. Not that shorter or smaller women aren't, but a woman in Africa does not have a problem getting a man.
However, in America, African Americans; the males that is, make a significant difference in short and tall black women. Notice I said black women. Black men tend to gravitate toward short black women. This is how they express their power and dominance by the height their woman, which is usually a short woman. But they do not make a distinction with height when it comes to other races.

“Univ. of Texas-Med School!!! ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

Cypress, TX

#155 Jan 21, 2013
Oracle wrote:
<quoted text>However, in America, African Americans; the males that is, make a significant difference in short and tall black women. Notice I said black women. Black men tend to gravitate toward short black women. This is how they express their power and dominance by the height their woman, which is usually a short woman.
This is why you see AAm with shorter AAw,
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

You guys pull crap outta your behinds too much.
Oracle

Port Orange, FL

#156 Jan 21, 2013
BM wrote:
Fair guy deserves a chance! I'm 6'2 and even I feel bad for guys like fairguy who is 4'10"
Short men deserve love too. Especially love from taller black women.
Yes they do. I'm a tall Black women (5'8") and voluptuous with big breast, beautiful hips, tiny waist-line and nice big butt! Not to mention great skin too!

I couldn't agree with you more, but Black men in general behave like they are afraid to talk to me for some reason. White, Hispanic men and foreigners approach me so much more!
Oracle

Port Orange, FL

#157 Jan 21, 2013
--AAA-- wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why you see AAm with shorter AAw,
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
You guys pull crap outta your behinds too much.
Hey what I said was the truth, the honest truth. I didn't lie! Why do you think African American men came up with the term "SHORTIE"?

Any African American man will tell you it is a term used describe a female. But I beg to differ. It means exactly what it says: "SHORTIE". The term is used to describe a particular kind of Black woman who Black men tend to gravitate more towards. He did not come up with a term for tall Black women did he? Or a term that all women could familiarize themselves with.

Many tall Black women HAVE to marry or date outside their race, because of Black men desiring a short Black woman over them. I see it all the time. You can be a beautiful tall Black woman and it won't matter! He will still go to a short Black woman. If you don't believe me, start asking tall Black women do Black men approach them. They will tell you, no, sometimes, maybe, Black men go to short Black women, they pass us up!

There are more single tall Black women than they are single short Black women. Tall Black women are single more often than short Black women. Observe in your area how many tall Black women are married to non-African American males. You will quickly realize that a large percentage of tall Black women who are married are married to men outside of their race or nationality. Then observe how many short Black women are married to non-African American males and you will discover that most short Black women are married to Black men. I rest my case.

I'm a tall 5'8" beautiful voluptuous Black woman and just like I posted earlier, Black men rarely approach me, but other races do!

Level 5

Cypress, TX

#158 Jan 21, 2013
Oracle wrote:
<quoted text>But I beg to differ. It means exactly what it says: "SHORTIE".
Still pulling stuff outta your behind I see..

Men, irregardless of ethnicity, prefer shorter women,
http://research.similarminds.com/romantic-hei...
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn2667-sh...

Level 7

Location hidden

#159 Jan 22, 2013
Oracle wrote:
<quoted text>Yes they do. I'm a tall Black women (5'8") and voluptuous with big breast, beautiful hips, tiny waist-line and nice big butt! Not to mention great skin too!

I couldn't agree with you more, but Black men in general behave like they are afraid to talk to me for some reason. White, Hispanic men and foreigners approach me so much more!
That guy is trolling, I am far north of that height...
Lucy Is Not

Decatur, GA

#160 Jan 22, 2013
Oracle wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they do. I'm a tall Black women (5'8") and voluptuous with big breast, beautiful hips, tiny waist-line and nice big butt! Not to mention great skin too!
I just passed a dark black woman who looks just you described, very sexy, she had to slide by me and her ass was huge, I would be too intimidated to approach her but then I am shorter than her.
Oracle

Port Orange, FL

#161 Jan 23, 2013
Lucy Is Not wrote:
<quoted text>
I just passed a dark black woman who looks just you described, very sexy, she had to slide by me and her ass was huge, I would be too intimidated to approach her but then I am shorter than her.
Hey it wasn't me. I'm light-skinned!
Oracle

Port Orange, FL

#162 Jan 23, 2013
--AAA-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Still pulling stuff outta your behind I see..
Men, irregardless of ethnicity, prefer shorter women,
http://research.similarminds.com/romantic-hei...
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn2667-sh...
Sorry to burst your bubble. It is African-American men that prefer shorter women! Because of some inferiority complex, so I don't expect you as a Black man to admit to this.

The title of this blog is: Black men, Do you prefer TALL women over Short and stocky women?

Level 5

Cypress, TX

#163 Jan 23, 2013
Oracle wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to burst your bubble.
No mam, sorry to burst yours; Most men prefer women shorter than them and most women prefer men taller than them.

You can't argue with facts Oracle, now stop pulling crap outta your behind.

Level 7

Location hidden

#164 Jan 23, 2013
Oracle wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to burst your bubble. It is African-American men that prefer shorter women! Because of some inferiority complex, so I don't expect you as a Black man to admit to this.
The title of this blog is: Black men, Do you prefer TALL women over Short and stocky women?
I have no preference...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Pubic Harem 1,216,728
Best cities for interracial dating? (Dec '07) 5 min Jackie 461
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 11 min Undisputed Facts 115,135
Whitey welcome as Servant of his Black Master 14 min Sugar Ray Robinson 6
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 24 min jtr304 123,646
Got to be there 27 min Black Channel 1
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 29 min Abject Morons 3,859
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 32 min trollslayer 32,509
Latino Men are Sexier than black men. (Jan '13) 1 hr Miguel is the man 729
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 3 hr Suebi212 6,670
More from around the web