Black men, Do you prefer TALL women o...

Black men, Do you prefer TALL women over Short and stocky women?

Created by mayonnaise on Nov 1, 2010

254 votes

Click on an option to vote

Tall and graceful

Short and stocky

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Nov 1, 2010
I cannot stand the sight of short women, and their BIG mouths!!

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2 Nov 1, 2010
This is an unfair poll. Second, Short women with long legs are the most desired according to scientific research...
Ms Cracker Smacker

Atlanta, GA

#3 Nov 1, 2010
Men typically date and marry shorter women (study). Us short women get MAJOR play ALL day, don't hate!
Ms Cracker Smacker

Atlanta, GA

#4 Nov 1, 2010
Shorter women make a man feel more "Manly".. No offense tall ladies, but men get insecure when their lady can slam dunk on 'em. Just saying...

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#5 Nov 1, 2010
Ms Cracker Smacker wrote:
Shorter women make a man feel more "Manly".. No offense tall ladies, but men get insecure when their lady can slam dunk on 'em. Just saying...
I don't...

Location hidden

#6 Nov 1, 2010
Men typically date and marry shorter women (study). Us short women get MAJOR play ALL day, don't hate!
Bitch get your LOUD mouth, short torso, FAT cankles having AZZ off my poll!!!!!! Its specifically for BLACK MEN!!!!!!!!!! Short females need to be exterminated... especially your GHETTO ass!!!

Location hidden

#7 Nov 1, 2010
Wrong! You stretch mark BITCH!!!!!

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#8 Nov 1, 2010
Wow why hate on other women? Is it because you are really insecure and can't compete?
mayonnaise wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! You stretch mark BITCH!!!!!
Mayonnaiseisugly

San Diego, CA

#9 Nov 1, 2010
Whats wrong bitch can't find a date because you are tall and linky?
Ms Cracker Smacker

Atlanta, GA

#10 Nov 1, 2010
mayonnaise wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitch get your LOUD mouth, short torso, FAT cankles having AZZ off my poll!!!!!! Its specifically for BLACK MEN!!!!!!!!!! Short females need to be exterminated... especially your GHETTO ass!!!
AHAHA don't get mad because men find me absolutely irresistible, beyotch.. LMAO I can have any man that look your way. You're lucky I'm happily married other wise, we can posts pics and let the men judge.
BTW, Beyonce, Janet Jackson, and Halle berry are considered short women so do you think they're fat and need to be exterminated? Majority of black men don't think so, sweetie. As a matter of fact BM pray they'll find a wife with similar stats as those aforementioned. Hence the reason why I'm married and you're not. LOL I'm a bad chick and there's nothing you can do about it. Let it marinate for a minute, hater. HAHA Toodles!

Location hidden

#11 Nov 1, 2010
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
Wow why hate on other women? Is it because you are really insecure and can't compete?
<quoted text>
WHO ARE U? A nobody perhaps? Get lost you HPV case!!!
Ms Cracker Smacker

Atlanta, GA

#12 Nov 1, 2010
With that said, there's somebody for everybody so don't get discourage about your height if you're a tall slinky woman who looks like Olive Oyl. Tyra Bank, Naomi Campbel etc..are beautiful women and I'm sure men find them attractive as well.
SirWordDaily

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Nov 1, 2010
Mayo and MsCrackerSmacker....Cut that shyt out. Both of yall two of the only black women on this site worth a shyt. Keep it clean ladies.

Location hidden

#14 Nov 1, 2010
Where are the Black men? All I got was a bunch of miserable cankle bitches harassing me.
Ms Cracker Smacker

Atlanta, GA

#15 Nov 1, 2010
Oh oh..I smell Willie LEynch around the corner and to think I almost fell for it..lol

!TROLL ALERT!

Willie LEynch letter: The Making of a Slave

Take this simple little list of differences and think about them. On top of my list is “AGE,” but it’s there only because it starts with an “a.” The second is “COLOR” or shade. There is INTELLIGENCE, SIZE, SEX, SIZES OF PLANTATIONS, STATUS on plantations, ATTITUDE of owners, whether the slaves live in the valley, on a hill, East, West, North, South, have fine hair, course hair, or is TALL or SHORT

Location hidden

#16 Nov 1, 2010
SirWordDaily wrote:
Mayo and MsCrackerSmacker....Cut that shyt out. Both of yall two of the only black women on this site worth a shyt. Keep it clean ladies.
She needs stop being so apparently jealous of tall MODEL TYPE chicks!!!
Ms Cracker Smacker

Atlanta, GA

#17 Nov 1, 2010
mayonnaise wrote:
<quoted text>
She needs stop being so apparently jealous of tall MODEL TYPE chicks!!!
Jealous? BWahaha girl puh-lease. Just by you creating this thread, shows that you're an insecure young lady. I'll leave you alone though....I think you already know Ms C.S don't play.

Location hidden

#18 Nov 1, 2010
<quoted text>
Jealous? BWahaha girl puh-lease. Just by you creating this thread, shows that you're an insecure young lady. I'll leave you alone though....I think you already know Ms C.S don't play.
NOOOO this thread was created out of curiosity... Who are U? You tryna be the L-DES. BEOTCH puhleease!!!! Door mat BITCH

“The Beating Heart Of Africa”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Washington, DC

#19 Nov 1, 2010
I'm 5'10 and would not date a woman who is taller. At the same time, short and stocky is not my thing. Usually 5'6' - 5'9 is my preference.

Location hidden

#20 Nov 1, 2010
Drogba__ wrote:
I'm 5'10 and would not date a woman who is taller. At the same time, short and stocky is not my thing. Usually 5'6'- 5'9 is my preference.
So you like tall women! My point its proven. 5'7" is tall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White people stole from everyone in history wit... (Feb '12) 6 min Santiago Matamoras 211
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min mdbuilder 1,643,736
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 32 min Santiago Matamoras 1,602
How often did slaves need to be whipped? 1 hr Harvey Weinstein 1
Can AA's EVER be Troll-free? 1 hr Blackhead Popper 2
Mouthy know-it-all BW. ugh... 1 hr KIR SUCKA 11
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Micha Ben Israel 137,316
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 2 hr Dixieeland 119
Homogeneity Is The ONLY Way To MAGA 4 hr KIR SUCKA 28
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 5 hr NotSoDivineMsM 390
More from around the web