First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Whitesaredogkiss ers

Sicklerville, NJ

#1 May 24, 2013
Is it because all the crackers are here maybe?

Is it because crackers would die of boredom if they tried to talk about anything other than black people?

Or is it because they are recessive mutant monsters?

Who knows, I will never figure out these alien dog kissers.
John Jones

Houston, TX

#2 May 24, 2013
Whitesaredogkissers wrote:
I sincerely doubt that "all" the 'crackers' on planet Earth are here.
Is it because crackers would die of boredom if they tried to talk about anything other than black people?
Seems to me that you are the one so bored you just had to start a thread about white people.
Then you should just forget about them and focus on topics relevant to the black community. I would be more than happy to give you a list of topics if needed.

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3 May 24, 2013
So if we are not out cutting up and being silly(like many of you folks do) on some "Anglo" board, a made up term most White Americans don't even identify with, then its probaby because we are recessive mutant monsters??

That is scintillating reasoning! Your IQ must be some astronomical number, surely!
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#4 May 24, 2013
Whts are boring so they come in here for the Swagger and MoJo us blacks create ..only thing is they hate on us too

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#5 May 24, 2013
Anglo Forum doesn't interest enough to notice whether it's dead or not. But I suspect that if it is dead it's because Anglos and other whites for whom that site is intended are simply not interested much. They'd rather be here in AA Forum with all the Black people whom many say they despise.
Crackersaredogki ssers

Sicklerville, NJ

#6 May 24, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
So if we are not out cutting up and being silly(like many of you folks do) on some "Anglo" board, a made up term most White Americans don't even identify with,
You whites always make that same stupid excuse. Anglo is closer to you than black. So why are you here?

Are you telling me you identify with black over anglo?

Think hard before you respond.
Crackersaredogki ssers

Sicklerville, NJ

#7 May 24, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
So if we are not out cutting up and being silly(like many of you folks do) on some "Anglo" board, a made up term most White Americans don't even identify with, then its probaby because we are recessive mutant monsters??
That is scintillating reasoning! Your IQ must be some astronomical number, surely!
You are recessive mutant monsters whether you came here or not. I just wondering if that is the reason you are here and not in a white forum.
readyornot

Flint, MI

#8 May 24, 2013
John Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
I sincerely doubt that "all" the 'crackers' on planet Earth are here.
<quoted text>
Seems to me that you are the one so bored you just had to start a thread about white people.
<quoted text>
Then you should just forget about them and focus on topics relevant to the black community. I would be more than happy to give you a list of topics if needed.
Try if you might but that shyt you just said don't hold weight. Its not strange that the question was asked when all you see is white racist posting in this aa forum when they have their own. AA start threads that are topics focused on the black community and then here comes bubba and his goons. This is the AA forum we can post all the hell we want. Who the fck are you to tell someone what post to comment on. I will be happy to point your dumb a** to a forum that is for you loser.

Level 4

Location hidden

#9 May 24, 2013
Crackersaredogkissers wrote:
<quoted text>
You whites always make that same stupid excuse. Anglo is closer to you than black. So why are you here?
Are you telling me you identify with black over anglo?
Think hard before you respond.
No, we chose boards based on the ISSUES discussed. Like these:

RECENT FORUM DISCUSSIONS
Topic Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? 518,445
Roman Catholic church only true church.. 429,025
Shoud Obama Be Impeached? 8
Prove there's a god. 594,956
Are Gays Born Gays, A Choice, Influen...43
Lower Back Pain - The Causes 2
prove that homosexuality is wrong. 24,860
Just keepin' it REAL 05/23/13 4
Was 911 an Inside Job 4,436
Element4l Free Download 1
ye olde village pub 50,044
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple... 33,434
Read all comments | Start a discussion

See? Not some simplistic forum that lumps all us together by race, as if that's all there is in the world to talk about. Thats why people come on here to trip of y'all like some curiosity, like going to zoo.

Don't be so small minded.

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#10 May 24, 2013
They have "white" boards on Topix? Why don't these weird obsessed people stick on StormFront?

Level 4

Location hidden

#11 May 24, 2013
Savant wrote:
Anglo Forum doesn't interest enough to notice whether it's dead or not. But I suspect that if it is dead it's because Anglos and other whites for whom that site is intended are simply not interested much. They'd rather be here in AA Forum with all the Black people whom many say they despise.
I see that you don't grasp that to most Whites race is not a centraal issue, or rallying point as it is to you, because of your being a minority, unfortunately. Being White is pretty much default so generally we look for other things to define ourselve. And the term Anglo means very little to us. It's a term Mexicans use as a counterpart of Hispani.

There are plenty of forums on Topix we go to for serious discusion. Surely you are aware of those. However, most folks come on here for entertainment purposes only. I'm sorry to say.
John Jones

Houston, TX

#12 May 24, 2013
readyornot wrote:
<quoted text>Try if you might but that shyt you just said don't hold weight. Its not strange that the question was asked when all you see is white racist posting in this aa forum when they have their own. AA start threads that are topics focused on the black community and then here comes bubba and his goons. This is the AA forum we can post all the hell we want. Who the fck are you to tell someone what post to comment on. I will be happy to point your dumb a** to a forum that is for you loser.
LMAO
readyornot

Flint, MI

#13 May 24, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
RECENT FORUM DISCUSSIONS
Topic Comments
See? Not some simplistic forum that lumps all us together by race, as if that's all there is in the world to talk about. Thats why people come on here to trip of y'all like some curiosity, like going to zoo.
Why are you here?
Crackersaredogki ssers

Sicklerville, NJ

#14 May 24, 2013
Stop being stupid. You are here to troll blacks and nothing else.
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
RECENT FORUM DISCUSSIONS
Topic Comments
readyornot

Flint, MI

#15 May 24, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you don't grasp that to most Whites race is not a centraal issue, or rallying point as it is to you, because of your being a minority, unfortunately. Being White is pretty much default so generally we look for other things to define ourselve. And the term Anglo means very little to us. It's a term Mexicans use as a counterpart of Hispani.
There are plenty of forums on Topix we go to for serious discusion. Surely you are aware of those. However, most folks come on here for entertainment purposes only. I'm sorry to say.
Entertainment? How the fuck is the AA forum entertaining the shyt you visit should be enough. Don't fcking worry about what we discussions among AA's and you are a damn lie you know us Black people do not start ignorant threads. You knows its racist doing that shyt so spare the lies because that shyt is not working. Sit down fool.
readyornot

Flint, MI

#16 May 24, 2013
John Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
LMBAO

Level 4

Location hidden

#17 May 24, 2013
readyornot wrote:
<quoted text>Entertainment? How the fuck is the AA forum entertaining the shyt you visit should be enough. Don't fcking worry about what we discussions among AA's and you are a damn lie you know us Black people do not start ignorant threads. You knows its racist doing that shyt so spare the lies because that shyt is not working. Sit down fool.
You are too obvious for a troll.
readyornot

Flint, MI

#18 May 24, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too obvious for a troll.
You wish I were a troll you fcking loser
John Jones

Houston, TX

#19 May 24, 2013
readyornot wrote:
<quoted text>You wish I were a troll you fcking loser
Why are you so angry?
readyornot

Flint, MI

#20 May 24, 2013
John Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so angry?
Im not angry fool. I just enjoy speaking to certain people in certain ways. Besides its their language the only thing they understand. Why you want to know?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We classified WHITES as humans onlY RECENTLY 2 min God Body720 1
This what happens to sellout BW!!!!!!!!!! 3 min Suebi212 99
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,109,601
Why black males hate and fear white men 3 min Yagurl C 458
White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate B... 4 min Big Knob 549
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min Insect Trust 24,486
White girls are just UGLY! deal with it! (Apr '08) 6 min Yup 360
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 11 min Gmoney AKA Big G 610
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 15 min Yagurl C 162
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 30 min oooogalla 213