are white people really aliens plotti...
The_Chad

Valley Springs, CA

#72 Jul 18, 2013
THE REAL TRUTH wrote:
WHY IS THAT EVERY OTHER RACE ON THE EARTH HAS BLACK HAIR BROWN EYES AND CAN WORK IN THE SUN. WHITE PEOPLE HAVE HALF EVERYTHING, AND THEY ALWAYS HAVE TO CONTROL SOMETHING. WHO AND WHAT ARE THEY REALLY? IM JUST CURIOUS ABOUT THE REAL TRUTH.
Omg they are onto us! All white aliens please head to the nearest Starbucks where we have hidden the white alien escape ships!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#74 Jul 29, 2013
Vivek Golikeri wrote:
Extraterrestrials, my bloody foot! White people are just larger and differently pigmented cousins of the people of Iran and northern India. The color is dramatically different because in poor sunlight it enables them to synthesize vitamin D. But European languages are related to Indian and Iranian languages. And the kind of personal names their distant ancestors had, or the gods they believed in before they were converted to Christianity, have a strangely Hindu sound.
Hindus had gods like Varuna and Dyaus-Pitar, while Romans worshipped similar gods named Uranus and Jupiter. One ancient Gaul's name was Ariovistus, while the Hindu name would be Aryavashta. Queen Boudicca, the ancient British queen who fought the Romans, had a name similar to the Hindu name Radikha.
you are an idiot northern india is not white period! they are Caucasian but brown Caucasian is the first Caucasian whites have Caucasian bone but they have absolutely nothing to do with india at all.
You all crazy

United States

#77 Aug 14, 2013
Sorry to say this but you are all wrong GOD created all of us, & the way u are talking down on other races trying to make your own race seem better is of satan. God made us all and wants us to love each other regardless. And not all white people are racist and evil as you say. Theres black people like yall that are racist. People are just people stop, making up crazy theory's god created us all. And if black people were here first thats so great but honestly who really gives a fuck who was here first and who created what, does it really matter? I don't wake up everyday worrying about who was on earth first and who created what. Who gives a shit we are only on earth for a short amount of time why worry on things that shouldn't even matter focus on the future not what happened long before you we're even born. I just don't see why people get so caught up n negative shit just live your life and be happy while your here.
inbetween

United States

#82 Sep 10, 2013
whitepowerman wrote:
if blacks were more advnaced..
how was the white man able to take them over...
guns
Ah Man

Dallas, TX

#84 Sep 18, 2013
Guns aren't advancement. Just a side effect of the white brain computer to eliminate people of color - Frances W.

It's sad, when the Europeans or Western Asians left their country they couldn't find another white person on the planet. Their inferiority started then and has never let up.

They cannot get along w/anyone or anything on the planet. They lack humanity. They kill every forest, every body of water, and all things that give life...air, water, and earth.

It seems that we are in a period of knowledge and light to them. However, this is a period of darkness! It seems intelligent but it's not. It destroys mother earth daily!

Your melanin is your strength people of color. Cauc's are new to earth. The only group of humans who run around saying "I discovered this or that". Only babies say things like that. There has never been another group of subhumans so aggressive and inferior than that group.

Stop calling them white...a term coin in the late 16th century to promote evil. The gun wasn't an advancement. It was only a tool to equalize the power of color (Isis Papers - please read). No other color is more dominant than black!

GrouchoMarxist

“These are a few.....”

Since: May 10

of my fav~o~rite things~~

#85 Sep 19, 2013
romulus king of rome wrote:
I dont think but i know white people are aliens in the biblet the kkk werent even people there demons_evilspirits_the wicked and hostile aliens yeah_you see the neanderthals were trying to take over the world
Trying?

lol...a bunch of ignorant pink genetic mutants pop up out of nowhere and enslave and oppress you melanin-enriched gods and kings,
....and you say we're "TRYing" to take over...???...

lol!!!
Son,....we DID take over, and that's why you crybabies are so butthurt and depressed about us being here.
justice

United States

#86 Sep 19, 2013
GrouchoMarxist wrote:
<quoted text>Trying?
lol...a bunch of ignorant pink genetic mutants pop up out of nowhere and enslave and oppress you melanin-enriched gods and kings,
....and you say we're "TRYing" to take over...???...
lol!!!
Son,....we DID take over, and that's why you crybabies are so butthurt and depressed about us being here.
black people are not God but mere men.
Odinlives

Grosse Pointe, MI

#92 Oct 23, 2013
Listen light skin women . You are white . What's gonna happen when your kind is gone from the face of planet because people like you decided to mix.yea your right whites did fuck up but so what everyone does. Your man might be a good black guy and decent I know a lot of nice blacks. But that don't mean we go around and mix god made us separate for a reason. If we all mixed why didn't he make us all brown you retard
Odinlives

Grosse Pointe, MI

#93 Oct 23, 2013
I'm not saying to go around hating blacks but by all means stand up for your race having pride is not being a racist . Your parents are rolling around in there graves right now all your ancestors are sickened . And let me ask you this is blacks are so much better then why are all black neighborhoods the worse . And Latino neighborhoods too. See there not any better then us . Whites invented the light bulb we built this country . What has a black done besides stand up for there rights and complain . If they where never inslaved they would never be where there at now so they should be ahoy with there history all of us where once enslaved they wouldn't have cloths or nothing Africans use to enslave each other and eat each other .No pitty or guilt for anyone
Shay

Cleveland, MS

#94 Oct 23, 2013
Odinlives wrote:
Listen light skin women . You are white . What's gonna happen when your kind is gone from the face of planet because people like you decided to mix.yea your right whites did fuck up but so what everyone does. Your man might be a good black guy and decent I know a lot of nice blacks. But that don't mean we go around and mix god made us separate for a reason. If we all mixed why didn't he make us all brown you retard
god made us separate for a reason? Why are black and white people able to have children with one another. An elephant can't procreate with a giraffe. A dog and a monkey can't procreate, but humans of all races can. That shows that God doesn't have issues with people of all races mixing.
Odinlives

Grosse Pointe, MI

#96 Oct 23, 2013
Basically what I'm trying to say is. Is race does mean something if it didn't why are we all separated on different countries and languages and why does race even exist. It does and if mixing races wasn't a sin then all the races will become extinct and we would all be a brown just a big brown pile of non diversity . So that's why whites should stay with whites blacks should stay with blacks so and so . If anyone is evil it's the Zionist Jews . Not all Jews . Just Zionist they control America and tell Us what to say and do and for the person who asked about the alien thing . You are kinda correct . Whites come from Neanderthal blacks came from homo Sapien . Aliens might have mixed with us who knows. But Neanderthals and Homo sapiens formed human races . Becuase we mixed long time ago. But if you mix anymore could cause extinct so don't mix
Odinlives

Grosse Pointe, MI

#98 Oct 23, 2013
There able to have children together becuase we are both humans . Yes blacks and whites are both humans not aliens . But we are different sub species . Like a wolf and dog anymore questions ? I've studied this shit all my life
Odinlives

Grosse Pointe, MI

#99 Oct 23, 2013
Like a blue jay and a cardinal they don't mix . Follow nature . Us humans lost contact of nature Becuase we have been brainwashed by the media
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#100 Oct 23, 2013
Sung to the tune of send in the clowns: Send in the aliens, don't bother, we're here.

www.youtube.com/watch...
Odinlives

Grosse Pointe, MI

#101 Oct 23, 2013
If you mix races it causes problems . It ruined good genes and blood lines your really want a kid that looks nothing like you? Like a pure bred dog a pure bred german Shepard can out run a mixed mutt. Becuase there gene is pure and not slowed down or tampered with another fault the other gene could have .
Odinlives

Grosse Pointe, MI

#102 Oct 23, 2013
But the reason dogs do it they mix is because there domesticated . And they don't know any better . They don't do that in the wild though Becuase they arnt confused by us humans as they arnt together us humans brought other dogs together and forced them to mixed becuase there in the same habitat and shit.
Odinlives

Grosse Pointe, MI

#103 Oct 23, 2013
And not all blacks are worthless dude . Some blacks are actually smart as crap some might be smarter then me . I met a lot of terrible white people they hurt us the most they brought the blacks over here lol . But I love my race and will always love my race it's who I am . It's my people if someone where to destroy the white race it would affect me becuase I am white! So yes race does matter and my children are white I want the best future for them . I don't want them to be minorities in life or enslaved . So that's why I help my race . And set an example
Shay

Cleveland, MS

#104 Oct 23, 2013
Odinlives wrote:
If you mix races it causes problems . It ruined good genes and blood lines your really want a kid that looks nothing like you? Like a pure bred dog a pure bred german Shepard can out run a mixed mutt. Becuase there gene is pure and not slowed down or tampered with another fault the other gene could have .
Once again if God had a problem with people of all races mixing we wouldn't be able to have children with one another. Elephants can only give birth to elephants. Monkeys can only give birth to monkeys. Dogs can only give birth to dogs. A cat and a dog can't procreate, there's a reason why it's not allowed.
Odinlives

Grosse Pointe, MI

#105 Oct 23, 2013
Shay wrote:
<quoted text>Once again if God had a problem with people of all races mixing we wouldn't be able to have children with one another. Elephants can only give birth to elephants. Monkeys can only give birth to monkeys. Dogs can only give birth to dogs. A cat and a dog can't procreate, there's a reason why it's not allowed.
that's not true shay. Blu jays and cardinals can mix but they don't . Wolfs and dogs don't mix . Unless forced and you can't change the fact that your white . Once your white your white if someone wants all whites gone who does that affect??
Odinlives

Grosse Pointe, MI

#106 Oct 23, 2013
And once again if god didn't have a problem why would he seperate us all? So you can't really use that as a excuse . If everyone did that then our race would be extinct . So gods creation was pointless to make whites and blacks your saying?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,657,588
Brown Skin is Not dark Skin .stop lumping Mediu... (Apr '08) 7 min White 318
"Jews will not replace us!" 10 min Polaris 3
James Yeager Got Banned 🚫 16 min celebrate 3
Real Egyptians absolutely hate African American... 23 min White 10
Is the "Third Temple" the U.S.embassy? 35 min Keshaa 6
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 37 min LMR 13
MASTER IM WHITE fails at Everything!!! 2 hr The Patriot 28
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 2 hr WitoldPilecki 234
Leftoids Are Mentally Ill 2 hr WitoldPilecki 62
Michelle Obama for president!!!! 2 hr Paul 51
More from around the web