Christopher Columbus ship found in Ha...

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#350 Jun 7, 2014
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
WHICH HE/ SHE IS TRYING TO MAKE INTO EURASIA. A CACASOID THING.
In fact the complete opposite happens, that bozo implies surprimacy over Africans. And this goes on multiple levels. A exposure was when Big Mike mentioned Walata and metallurgy, and the bozo quickly tried rip off this history. When Big Mike showed with a solid source that the bozo was incorrect, again.
I have no idea what you're talking about. Metallurgy? I expressed the opinion that W African ironworking was of indigenous origin, since it occurred too early for it to have been learned from Phoenicians, as some propose.

So what exactly did I rip off, eh?

I was, however, agreeing that W Africa wasn't as isolated as some make out, since even before the Empire of Ghana there was long-distance trade and evidence of contact with Saharans, northeast Africans, and the Maghreb.

So what the F are you talking about?
Grown folks

Freeport, NY

#351 Jun 7, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
The talk in this thread just makes we want to give America back to Mexicans since they are the true descendants of the Natives.
What is a Mexican? People who come from Mexico. Hell, they come in different shades too. What about the Olmec civilization which is never mentioned? They were in America first

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#352 Jun 7, 2014
Grown folks wrote:
<quoted text> What is a Mexican? People who come from Mexico. Hell, they come in different shades too. What about the Olmec civilization which is never mentioned? They were in America first
The Olmecs had the first civilization in N America. Most Native ancestry arrived at about the same time, some 20-30k bp. Athapaskan (Na-Dene speakers) arrived about 5k bp.
UruEuWauWau

Cianorte, Brazil

#353 Jun 7, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
¡portugueses!
Yo, Barro, since Lili didn't wanna take a guess for some reason, I'll give ya my thought. Obviously this is goes also to Trouble. ;-) Yeah, those figurines are found on S.American Pacific coast & are almost two millenia old. ;-) Officially, no European ever reached Americas prior to 'em Vikings in 9th century AD. ;-) So these figurines can not represent European faces, since S.American Amerindian culture that produced 'em was already in decline by the 8th century AD. ;-) Some of the faces I saw, not only on those links I attached here, look ambiguous & similar to 'em Japanese Ainu, others have a ME hint & somewhat Mesopotamian looks w/ long beards, etc. ;-) However, since original Amerindian diversity prior to the arrival of Euro colonists/colonizers was @ least 10x greater than what's left now, they're prolly all Amerindian faces. ;-) Some recently contacted Bramerindians & S.American Amerindians have these somewhat ambiguous looks to 'em as well, w/ beards or kinda 'proto-Turkic' looks. ;-)

- here ya have a recently contacted a S.American Amerindian group, & a warrior who from a distance could pass for a Portuguese medieval dude ;-D
h.ttp://is.gd/mOADuT

- & here ya have a Bramerindian recently contacted group that stands out clearly from most of still Xistin' Amerindians, & have mixed Eurasian touch to their looks, in general they have lean bodies, both men & women
h.ttp://is.gd/7ByajU
h.ttp://is.gd/kOlmau

- & here ya have another recently contacted & almost wiped out Bramerindian group, due to Euro diseases, that has a proto-Turkic touch to their faces
h.ttp://is.gd/avkO3f

So yeah, those figurines still represent Amerindian peeps from what I saw, no matter how ambiguous they may appear to the foreigners. ;-)
UruEuWauWau

Cianorte, Brazil

#354 Jun 7, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
The Olmecs had the first civilization in N America. Most Native ancestry arrived at about the same time, some 20-30k bp. Athapaskan (Na-Dene speakers) arrived about 5k bp.
Sure, but only in N.America/C.America. It was S.American Caral civilization, some millennia older than Olmec Mesoamerican culture. ;-) Perhaps Olmec originally were a S.American Amerindian group, that later returned to S.America where their ancestors came from. ;-) If ya look @ Arawaks & Caribs, they are all S.American Amerindians, that colonized the Caribbean islands all the way to Florida. & rubber Xtraction & processin' was known & practiced in the Amazon region since the ancient times. ;-)

Lili4
Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#355 Jun 7, 2014
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo, Barro, since Lili didn't wanna take a guess for some reason, I'll give ya my thought. Obviously this is goes also to Trouble. ;-) Yeah, those figurines are found on S.American Pacific coast & are almost two millenia old. ;-) Officially, no European ever reached Americas prior to 'em Vikings in 9th century AD. ;-) So these figurines can not represent European faces, since S.American Amerindian culture that produced 'em was already in decline by the 8th century AD. ;-) Some of the faces I saw, not only on those links I attached here, look ambiguous & similar to 'em Japanese Ainu, others have a ME hint & somewhat Mesopotamian looks w/ long beards, etc. ;-) However, since original Amerindian diversity prior to the arrival of Euro colonists/colonizers was @ least 10x greater than what's left now, they're prolly all Amerindian faces. ;-) Some recently contacted Bramerindians & S.American Amerindians have these somewhat ambiguous looks to 'em as well, w/ beards or kinda 'proto-Turkic' looks. ;-)
- here ya have a recently contacted a S.American Amerindian group, & a warrior who from a distance could pass for a Portuguese medieval dude ;-D
h.ttp://is.gd/mOADuT
- & here ya have a Bramerindian recently contacted group that stands out clearly from most of still Xistin' Amerindians, & have mixed Eurasian touch to their looks, in general they have lean bodies, both men & women
h.ttp://is.gd/7ByajU
h.ttp://is.gd/kOlmau
- & here ya have another recently contacted & almost wiped out Bramerindian group, due to Euro diseases, that has a proto-Turkic touch to their faces
h.ttp://is.gd/avkO3f
So yeah, those figurines still represent Amerindian peeps from what I saw, no matter how ambiguous they may appear to the foreigners. ;-)
Ummm, I did answer. I said some looked Native and a few looked kind of Middle Eastern.
UruEuWauWau

Cianorte, Brazil

#356 Jun 7, 2014
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Native Americans didn't leave the stone age by themselves, get over it. Your opinion and distortions of reality will change this.
Why do you seem so bothered about this fact? It doesn't make them inferior or something, it's ultimately down to culture, something most people can learn.
Well, obviously they didn't leave it by themselves, it took an utterly worthless Yank trollin' phagg UK wannabe monkey cohcksuckin' batty POS nappy ho like ya, w/ over 400+ accounts to teach 'em how to leave it, or tell 'em they didn't. ;-) On the other hand, ignorin' the fact that copper mines & minin' in N.America was known for almost 7000 yrs, there's still somethin' else, today known even in the Anglo world. & that somethin' looks like this. ;-)

>>>To date "no one has found evidence that points to the use of melting, smelting and casting in prehistoric eastern North America." In South America the case is quite different. Indigenous South Americans had full metallurgy with smelting and various metals being purposely alloyed. Metallurgy in Mesoamerica developed from contacts with South America.<<<

Not to mention that when metallurgy in S.America was an everyday reality, most of sub-Saharan Africa, even in the continental W.African areas, & especially E. & S. from IVaija, was still in the Stone Age. Pygmies & Khoisan kept livin' in the Stone Age until 20th century, for the record. In other words, fuhck off from this thread w/ yo' trollin' nappy monkey cohcksuckin' face, & keep lickin''em Euro nomads' azzes, while ya self-project yo' trollin' & 400+ accounts on others, ya dumb Yank phagg nappy azzwipe shyatskin batty boy. ;-)

Lili4
Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#357 Jun 7, 2014
*sigh* I'm sick of this. Fck it.
UruEuWauWau

Cianorte, Brazil

#358 Jun 7, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
As for monkeys, the American monkeys are very interesting as they represent a continuation of the very early simian forms, from the time before the Old World monkeys had evolved. There is something of a mystery as to how they are in America, since the continents had separated before the time of their evolution, and so there is speculation that they might have rafted across to S America when it was still only a few hundred miles from Africa. That is a complex issue.
I wun change my view of 'em zionists, can't lie. ;-) As far as the monkey stories goes, it's not really all that clear. There are scholars who claim, based on various evidences found in the recent yrs, that monkey's ancestors, like in the case of horse & camel, actually originated in Americas, & then left the continent(s) in various waves durin' several hundred thousand yrs. ;-) One thaaang is sure though, the New World monkeys are actually older than the Old world monkeys. ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Cianorte, Brazil

#359 Jun 7, 2014
Lili4 wrote:
<quoted text>Ummm, I did answer. I said some looked Native and a few looked kind of Middle Eastern.
Actually, ya're right! ;-P Somehow I missed that A of yours 14h ago. & yep, more or less ya & I had the same impression. Dun mind me, babes, I was in a hurry to get out & catch the waves. Feel free to ignore my comment where I thought ya didn't gave yo' A, & Xcept my offical apology. ;-)
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#360 Jun 7, 2014
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text> If I ain't wrong, in Haiti historic name for zamboes (or zambo lookin') was/still is 'marabou(t)'. ;-)
Marabout refers to brown and dark skin people with East Indian features and hair. Although there are people who have the phenotype, there isn't a name for black/taino mixes. This Haitian girl,l i would say is an example of a zambo(taino/black mix)

UruEuWauWau

Cianorte, Brazil

#361 Jun 7, 2014
Just to make sure, I'll say it one last time. No African ever reached Americas prior to 'em Euro colonizers & TAS. Olmecs were clearly an Amerindian aboriginal group, based on all the Xistin' evidences. Case closed. ;-)
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#362 Jun 8, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
BT??? LOL... all Eurasian groups descend from this, as does African E!!!
So what is the point? This is just more twisting of words by an Afronazi.
Every time you halfwits are losing an argument (which is every time) you go back to “well, we're all from Africa!”
Right, Homo sapiens evolved in Africa.
Now, back to the topic at hand: haplogroup R. It arose in northern India. It is the offspring of QR, which is the offspring of P, which is the offspring of K, which is the offspring of IJK, which is the offspring of F, which is the offspring of CF.
EURASIAN!!!
CF is the offspring of CT, which is African. But every Eurasian haplogroup except D descends from CF.
EURASIAN!!!
Clown,

The deepest branching separates A1b from a monophyletic clade whose members (A1a, A2, A3, B, C, and R) all share seven mutually reinforcing derived mutations (five transitions and two transversions, all at non-CpG sites).
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#364 Jun 8, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
BT??? LOL... all Eurasian groups descend from this, as does African E!!!
So what is the point? This is just more twisting of words by an Afronazi.
Every time you halfwits are losing an argument (which is every time) you go back to “well, we're all from Africa!”
Right, Homo sapiens evolved in Africa.
Now, back to the topic at hand: haplogroup R. It arose in northern India. It is the offspring of QR, which is the offspring of P, which is the offspring of K, which is the offspring of IJK, which is the offspring of F, which is the offspring of CF.
EURASIAN!!!
CF is the offspring of CT, which is African. But every Eurasian haplogroup except D descends from CF.
EURASIAN!!!
Speaking of loosing "the argument". LOL

These are the nuclear resolutions....do you understand the pattern of separate mutations?LOL

Read this over and over.....

http://ars.els-cdn.com/content/image/1-s2.0-S...

Quote:
The deepest branching separates A1b from a monophyletic clade whose members (A1a, A2, A3, B, C, and R) all share seven mutually reinforcing derived mutations (five transitions and two transversions, all at non-CpG sites). To retain the information from the reference MSY tree13 as much as possible, we named this clade A1a-T (Figure 1). Within A1a-T, the transversion V221 separates A1a from a monophyletic clade (called A2-T) consisting of three branches: A2, A3, and BT, the latter being supported by ten mutations (Figure 1).

Quote:
How does the present MSY tree compare with the backbone of the recently published “reference” MSY phylogeny?13

The phylogenetic relationships we observed among chromosomes belonging to haplogroups B, C, and R are reminiscent of those reported in the tree by Karafet et al.13

>>>These chromosomes belong to a clade (haplogroup BT) in which chromosomes C and R share a common ancestor (Figure 2).<<<

http://ars.els-cdn.com/content/image/1-s2.0-S...

--Fulvio Cruciani et al
A Revised Root for the Human Y Chromosomal Phylogenetic Tree: The Origin of Patrilineal Diversity in Africa (2011)

The only thing you're right about is, that indeed Homo Sapiens Sapiens evolved in Africa. And with that also a lot of these genetic resolutions.

Parcels of small groups left Africa, to populate the world. When these Hg arose, these were carried by small sets and subsets of people. Perhaps only a few hundred. LOL

LOOK:

http://picturestack.com/173/146/zuuSchermafbe...
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#365 Jun 8, 2014
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>Marabout refers to brown and dark skin people with East Indian features and hair. Although there are people who have the phenotype, there isn't a name for black/taino mixes. This Haitian girl,l i would say is an example of a zambo(taino/black mix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =x4BiWAe0aOMXX
It's the first time I hear that Marabout has this meaning.

Can you show me references to this interpretation?

Thanks in advance.

Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#366 Jun 8, 2014
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya see, ya dumb, desperate & delusional Yank ghetto wigged monkey trollin' IVigger phagg cohcksuckin' ho, if I wanted to link that U2B video, I would've done so myself, w/o ya' desperately tryin' to get to the source by googlin' the Anglo net. ;-) But yeah, she's a true sexy unmixed Bramerindian social warrior & a spittin' image of 'em real Olmecs. ;-) However my usual challenge in this Yank circus is to give as much info as possible to those who wanna learn sump'n good, w/o feedin' y'all Yank ghetto & trailer trash stuck on dumb trolls, & so it'll stay. ;-) Remember, when it comes to L.America, I'll always know more than ya'll ever dig out even if ya try the next 50 yrs, w/ or w/o yo' shyatty blogs scattered across the Anglo net. ;-D
It was hard to understand and interpret what you're trying to say. It's almost as someone with heavy speech disorder.

Anyway, I find it unfortunate that you did not provide source to the history of "Bramerindian".
Of which I like to read more, instead you started ranting all kinds of weird off topic temptations.

I have looked up Bramerindian on the net, but with no success, unfortunately. So, I was like. Let me ask "this expert" for valid peer reviewed sources. Well, it seems that your only expertise is, cursing and insulting language. In a very odd manner, I might add. Which again is in contradiction to this, I might add:

"However my usual challenge in this Yank circus is to give as much info as possible to those who wanna learn sump'n good, w/o feedin' y'all Yank ghetto & trailer trash stuck on dumb trolls, & so it'll stay."

O_o
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#367 Jun 8, 2014
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, obviously they didn't leave it by themselves, it took an utterly worthless Yank trollin' phagg UK wannabe monkey cohcksuckin' batty POS nappy ho like ya, w/ over 400+ accounts to teach 'em how to leave it, or tell 'em they didn't. ;-) On the other hand, ignorin' the fact that copper mines & minin' in N.America was known for almost 7000 yrs, there's still somethin' else, today known even in the Anglo world. & that somethin' looks like this. ;-)
>>>To date "no one has found evidence that points to the use of melting, smelting and casting in prehistoric eastern North America." In South America the case is quite different. Indigenous South Americans had full metallurgy with smelting and various metals being purposely alloyed. Metallurgy in Mesoamerica developed from contacts with South America.<<<
Not to mention that when metallurgy in S.America was an everyday reality, most of sub-Saharan Africa, even in the continental W.African areas, & especially E. & S. from IVaija, was still in the Stone Age. Pygmies & Khoisan kept livin' in the Stone Age until 20th century, for the record. In other words, fuhck off from this thread w/ yo' trollin' nappy monkey cohcksuckin' face, & keep lickin''em Euro nomads' azzes, while ya self-project yo' trollin' & 400+ accounts on others, ya dumb Yank phagg nappy azzwipe shyatskin batty boy. ;-)
You can't change the truth, all you can do is just accept it.
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#368 Jun 8, 2014
Lili4 wrote:
<quoted text>Ummm, I did answer. I said some looked Native and a few looked kind of Middle Eastern.
They looked so similar to the Omec, it's amazing.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#369 Jun 8, 2014
Jubilant Sleep wrote:
Are teachers still lying to kids that this man "discovered" America? Are they really?
Cosign, I am sick of the shit!!!

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#370 Jun 8, 2014
Lili4 wrote:
<quoted text>It was a joke, LOL. But most of us Natives don't exactly like the guy, and he didn't discover America, he just got confused and landed here, while it was already populated. We discovered it tens of thousands of years ago, when we left Siberia. And the Vikings landed in Canada long before Colon ever came to the Americas, so he wasn't even the first European to come here.
Teach that sucker!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 min KiloEcho 39,945
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,346,435
I have white wife! 13 min Patricia17 139
black and proud. 14 min blackisking 1
Black Women Unconciously Desire White Men 17 min blackisking 106
Dear Strong White Men, 19 min blackisking 40
Now, Who is gonna Speak White Languages ? ;) 22 min blackisking 18
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Moses 130,622
The psycopathic personality of white "people" 6 hr Sangelia 36
More from around the web