why do black guys mess with white gir...

why do black guys mess with white girls???

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 72
Next Last
tracy

Hartford, CT

#1 Mar 7, 2007
i date a black guy and i want some honest answers,

“The Advocate”

Since: Dec 06

Cincy

#2 Mar 7, 2007
I say, because they're girls. What does your BF say?
tracy

Hartford, CT

#3 Mar 7, 2007
HE DOESNT WE NEVER REALLY HAD THIS DISCUSIAN, I MEAN HE ASKED ME IF I EVER DATED A BLACK GUY B4 BUT I DONT WANT TO LOOK LIKE A FOOL IN THE END BUT ITS THE SAME WAY WITH ANY GUY OF ANY RACE. I JUST HERE A LOT OF PPL SAY THAT ITS CUZ UR WHITE AND WHITE GRLS R EASY, BUT WAT EVER

“mr snoop”

Since: Mar 07

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#4 Mar 7, 2007
MrDarryl wrote:
lmao,,good answer mr darryl,,

“Guesss Who's Bzzackkk!”

Since: Feb 07

Bronx, NY

#5 Mar 7, 2007
if all you are is a "white girl" to him, and if all he is to you is some "Black guy," and you don't know why he is in the relationship then you need to do some serious self examining.

1. Are you a troll
2. Are you seriously thinking abt getting personalized answers from the general public
3. Are you serious
4. Are you stupid?

If you dont know why your man is with you, and he see's you as just a color, then you should be most ashamed to admit that to anyone else

“GONE!”

Goleta, CA

#6 Mar 7, 2007
MrDarryl wrote:
Good answer. Because they are! This is a very odd topix. Just by asking this question, it tells us that you have a problem with the races. After everything is said and done, a woman is a woman and a man is a man. Men attract themselves to females regardless of what race, skin color or whatever they may be. If a Black guy sees a girl whether white, black, Mexican whatever he will approach her for a conversation if she not flat-out weird. Its called the Laws of Attraction! Loses the racial attitudes and just see people! A man and a woman. Its just that simple.

“La vie de cet homme ! ! ! ”

Terre electrique de Dame

#7 Mar 7, 2007
It is a sorry state of affairs if YOU cannot come up with a good logical reason why this man has an interest in you, You might need to ask yourself why are you with him!!!

“mr snoop”

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#8 Mar 7, 2007
Allaboutnothing wrote:
<quoted text>
Good answer. Because they are! This is a very odd topix. Just by asking this question, it tells us that you have a problem with the races. After everything is said and done, a woman is a woman and a man is a man. Men attract themselves to females regardless of what race, skin color or whatever they may be. If a Black guy sees a girl whether white, black, Mexican whatever he will approach her for a conversation if she not flat-out weird. Its called the Laws of Attraction! Loses the racial attitudes and just see people! A man and a woman. Its just that simple.
very nice all about nothing,,and i still dont no if your a guy/girl,lmao..??

“GONE!”

Goleta, CA

#9 Mar 7, 2007
sthldn girl wrote:
<quoted text>very nice all about nothing,,and i still dont no if your a guy/girl,lmao..??
LG, is that you? But serious, when the day is over, and you go home to be with whoever, does it matter if the color of her vagina is black white brown yellow or pink? Does it matter whether his penis is black white brown yellow or whatever? Just go get busy! Do you feel me on this?

“Guesss Who's Bzzackkk!”

Bronx, NY

#10 Mar 7, 2007
Allaboutnothing wrote:
<quoted text>
LG, is that you? But serious, when the day is over, and you go home to be with whoever, does it matter if the color of her vagina is black white brown yellow or pink? Does it matter whether his penis is black white brown yellow or whatever? Just go get busy! Do you feel me on this?
I dont know how I feel about you pumpin' green vagina... Sounds like she might be sick

“keep it fair across the board!”

Level 1

Texas

#11 Mar 7, 2007
Patriq wrote:
It is a sorry state of affairs if YOU cannot come up with a good logical reason why this man has an interest in you, You might need to ask yourself why are you with him!!!
You are the man .Hell we must think a like because if she dont know how can we help?

“GONE!”

Goleta, CA

#12 Mar 7, 2007
tracy wrote:
tracy, if you are dating this black guy as you mention, why not ask him these questions? Why come on topix and ask these little silly ass questions? You remind me of the people who would go on the Jerry Springer Show just for there 15 minutes and attention! Get over yourself please. If this black guy as you say is interested he you and is dating you then he is stupid! If you mean anything to him, keep your ass off of topix with the dumb ass questions! Go asked him. He can talk can he?

“mr snoop”

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#14 Mar 7, 2007
Allaboutnothing wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao,,why is everyone getting me confused,its "london girl,i had to make a new profile,and a new name,topixs kicked me of for argueing with expat onlooker,,i thought most pep knew it was me,?maybe not,lmao??

“mr snoop”

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#15 Mar 7, 2007
Allaboutnothing wrote:
<quoted text>
tracy, if you are dating this black guy as you mention, why not ask him these questions? Why come on topix and ask these little silly ass questions? You remind me of the people who would go on the Jerry Springer Show just for there 15 minutes and attention! Get over yourself please. If this black guy as you say is interested he you and is dating you then he is stupid! If you mean anything to him, keep your ass off of topix with the dumb ass questions! Go asked him. He can talk can he?
yeah jerry springer show,,thats right,,lmao

“GONE!”

Goleta, CA

#16 Mar 7, 2007
CaribAmerican Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know how I feel about you pumpin' green vagina... Sounds like she might be sick
I don't recall mentioning green as one of the colors listed! But whatever flows your boat!

“Guesss Who's Bzzackkk!”

Bronx, NY

#17 Mar 7, 2007
sthldn girl wrote:
<quoted text>lmao,,why is everyone getting me confused,its "london girl,i had to make a new profile,and a new name,topixs kicked me of for argueing with expat onlooker,,i thought most pep knew it was me,?maybe not,lmao??
Your name is too confusing... Perhaps you should have tried. L0ndon girl spelled with a zero instead of an O, or and underscore or something. This new name is hard to read, and the pic is diff...

is it too late to create another profile?
and what type of argument were you in that you had to get kicked off?
Kip

San Francisco, CA

#18 Mar 7, 2007
tracy wrote:
What a dumb question.

Maybe he likes dumb girls.

“Guesss Who's Bzzackkk!”

Bronx, NY

#19 Mar 7, 2007
sthldn girl wrote:
<quoted text>
ok tracy..
IVE FOUND THE ANSWER TO WHY YOUR MAN MESSES WITH{YOU...}I SAW THIS COMMENT BY YOU ON THE THREAD"ARE BLACK MEN BIGGER,"**
the black dick is not only bigger but it feels better in me and i love it when they cumm in me
so need i say more,,,,lmao..sorry but is there any need for that,???
{MOUTH WIDE OPEN}

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh you found her out! ooooooooooooooh!
Busted, disgusted can't be trusted! lol
sdd

United States

#20 Mar 8, 2007
tracy wrote:
because you allow them to.
sdd

United States

#22 Mar 8, 2007
Yolanda wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe black guys mess with white girls because white girls are simply more accessible now a days.
Also, it is rumored white girls are "easy" and this may have something to do with it too.
Also, it is more socially acceptable in the black community to see a black man with a white woman than it is in the white community to see a white man with a black woman.
What I mean by this is that white men have been raised to hear so many awful things about blacks and their social circles are not that accepting of white on black relationships; on the other hand, black men may have reservations about white men, but they have not been raised to look down on white women.
It really does have something to do with culture and environment.
i also think its that white girls are just naive and they don't listen to reason. you cannot mess with an AA women because she is always thinking ahead of the game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 72
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,562,933
News Memories of bustling black enclave inspire visi... 8 min George Jackson III 3
Lol Trump's Presidency IMPOTENT! 11 min Chinga tu Madre 11
Christie Brinkley at 63 looks better than every... 16 min Kip 3
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 24 min dreamhunk 34,658
KIP: You're down with this, right? 36 min Marcus Washington 4
What Kind of White People are African Americans... 36 min KIP 26
Whites Should Stop Sending Aid To Africa, Israe... 50 min KIP 64
Buck beats 3 yo till he's good because he didn'... 1 hr T-BOS 14
More from around the web