Romney = 47% are bums. His daddy was...

Romney = 47% are bums. His daddy was on welfare

Posted in the African-American Forum

THE RELIC

United States

#1 Oct 26, 2012
Blog VIDEO: Romney's mom, Lenore, on how her husband received 'welfare relief'

http://m.upi.com/story/UPI-7441348067707/
THE RELIC

United States

#3 Oct 26, 2012
By now we've all seen the secret video footage of Mitt Romney's controversial statements at a fundraiser earlier this year, in which he discusses the "47 percent" of Americans "who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them." The comments did little to help Romney combat criticism that he is out of touch with struggling Americans. His father, George Romney, also had to convince voters that he could identify with people's problems in spite of his considerable wealth.

Buzzfeed fo

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4 Oct 26, 2012
THE RELIC wrote:
By now we've all seen the secret video footage of Mitt Romney's controversial statements at a fundraiser earlier this year, in which he discusses the "47 percent" of Americans "who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them." The comments did little to help Romney combat criticism that he is out of touch with struggling Americans. His father, George Romney, also had to convince voters that he could identify with people's problems in spite of his considerable wealth.
Buzzfeed fo
Romney is trying to run now on a theme call "Momentum".

He is trying to convince voters for Obama that he has already won.
This is a model of psychology. Where as by utilizing this module is supposed to inspire Blacks-A/As to believe the BS and sway them from participating in the election process.
<This is indeed a very desperate last minute attempt>.
THE RELIC

United States

#5 Oct 26, 2012
RogueScholar36 wrote:
<quoted text>Romney is trying to run now on a theme call "Momentum".
He is trying to convince voters for Obama that he has already won.
This is a model of psychology. Where as by utilizing this module is supposed to inspire Blacks-A/As to believe the BS and sway them from participating in the election process.
<This is indeed a very desperate last minute attempt>.
Exactly.

You and I know it's not over until the last voter cast their vote.
Chimpanzee Jones

UK

#7 Oct 26, 2012
THE RELIC wrote:
Blog VIDEO: Romney's mom, Lenore, on how her husband received 'welfare relief'
http://m.upi.com/story/UPI-7441348067707/
trust you to get it wrong - they were refugees from an earthquake in Mexico, NOT professional welfare scammers like you are.
THE RELIC

United States

#8 Oct 26, 2012
dark energy wrote:
<quoted text>
These white sure love to project don't they?
That's the word I was looking for, project. They will project all of their problems on others.u

ItsMeHolla

“Holly's Got It Going On”

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

In your head

#9 Oct 26, 2012
oh-Really _-_-___ wrote:
oDumbo's daddy abandonded him as an infant.
No surprise, seeing he's a negro.
smh
Looks like the Kenyan may not have been the baby daddy afterall:

http://factsnotfantasy.blogspot.com/2012/10/c...

“Trump --I forgive all sins”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#11 Nov 7, 2012
you mean the 47 percent included his daddy??
haaa

Tibás, Costa Rica

#12 Nov 7, 2012
he sucked

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 1 min Jake 113
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min mdbuilder 1,658,635
News Rauner courts black votes with $1M investment (Oct '14) 4 min RUN Rauner Run 12
Why are black men so cruel? (Sep '13) 7 min FireFellow44 35
Why do black men make such hot girls? 8 min Blackboigurls 1
Stop the violence against black trans women 11 min Marcus Washington 12
Poll Are mixed race men more attractive than black men? (Feb '10) 16 min Warren h 216
Is this KIP? 29 min KIP 36
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 45 min I M WHITE 63
"Jews will not replace us!" 1 hr el rey de los cam... 83
More from around the web