why are WM stronger than BM?

why are WM stronger than BM?

Posted in the African-American Forum

deek

Orange, CA

#1 Dec 16, 2009
i constantly see hardly any bm in strongman competitions or powerlifting competitions. i always see some european guy win the 'world's strongman competition' which is an official world competition and other competitions similar to it.

i usually always see wm in olympic weighlifting competitions and other competitions similar.

why is it that bm are weaker than wm?
Honest Questions

Kenner, LA

#2 Dec 16, 2009
Because black people won't lift anything or do any work unless there is a bullwhip involved.

"YOUR NAME IS...TOBY!" <whaaap!>
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#3 Sep 11, 2012
while alone and unarmed, most blacks will only confront or attack the elderly or some amputee in a wheelchair. rarely if ever will the black attempt to attack a same-sized and -aged non-black because he knows he'll get pinned to the floor or ground by the non-black within minutes or even seconds.
bdcsr

Tempe, AZ

#4 Sep 11, 2012
Balcks don't care about it. I notice the minute blacks start to dominate a "white" sport, it either gains or loses popularity. Most non-racist white people rather blacks entertain in athletics. NO NFL or NBA money in that sport. Just like mma, once blacks dominate it it will lose popularity with racist whites.
bdcsr

Tempe, AZ

#5 Sep 11, 2012
the boundaries of space,

I grew up with some very tough white boys, they aren't scared of black men like you are.

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Sun Valley, CA

#6 Sep 11, 2012
deek wrote:
i constantly see hardly any bm in strongman competitions or powerlifting competitions. i always see some european guy win the 'world's strongman competition' which is an official world competition and other competitions similar to it.
i usually always see wm in olympic weighlifting competitions and other competitions similar.
All the crakkkas at my gym are on the juice and most of them are still not stronger than me. So to answer your question, "it's because Black men don't take/need steroids."

lol, weak ass cuckholds.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#7 Sep 21, 2012
when black males in America are young, many aspire to compete in MMA or the UFC because they're high profile sports with money, fame and plenty of exercise. as these young blacks get older however, they soon realize that other races of fighters tend to be stronger, more coordinated and more aggressive.

Odinist

“Viking.”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8 Sep 21, 2012
deek wrote:
Black are fast and whites are strong.
Dark Knight

Paterson, NJ

#9 Sep 21, 2012
That is a lie. Since the best fighter in mma today is black.
the boundaries of space wrote:
when black males in America are young, many aspire to compete in MMA or the UFC because they're high profile sports with money, fame and plenty of exercise. as these young blacks get older however, they soon realize that other races of fighters tend to be stronger, more coordinated and more aggressive.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#10 Oct 3, 2012
in most prison systems throughout America, black men need to procure sharpened shanks or parts from free weight-lifting machines specifically to assault white or Hispanic men because they're physically unable to tackle them under their own power.

though all three parties were the same size, even Scarver needed a makeshift weapon to "handle" both Dahmer and Anderson (same day, though two separate incidents) because he knew he'd be unsuccessful without one.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#11 Jul 8, 2013
Black males in America are obviously getting angrier today and one of the reasons might be because they've been used too many times as punching bags by both whites and Hispanics during their middle- and high-school years. Many blacks are even getting abused as adults.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hard proof The elites want blacks to be treated... 1 min lol 8
The Three Stages of Fear 8 min NubianSunset 5
I ain't no cracker 9 min Raptor 14
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 13 min Moses 135,959
News Racially biased cancer doctors spend less time ... 14 min Summer Friend 6
News Chicago-area black population drops as resident... 15 min Raptor 19
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 16 min c1tiz3n 3,499
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 36 min Raptor 141
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Moses 46,268
The UK has left the EU 1 hr Moses 70