THE RELIC

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Everybody is trying to get an advantage, better than others, looking to out do the next person.

Let me point out one detail. There are more ways than drugs that we're using to gain an advantage. Some people are using mind games to gain and advantage.

Anywho. America is dope up and psyched up to be fked up in the end.
Grandma Moses

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

THE RELIC wrote:
Everybody is trying to get an advantage, better than others, looking to out do the next person.
Let me point out one detail. There are more ways than drugs that we're using to gain an advantage. Some people are using mind games to gain and advantage.
You are the biggest dope sonny boy. No wonder my son, a real man, left your Ho mammy.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

THE RELIC wrote:
I watched baseball in 1990's as a child. I love baseball. I was able to watch all of the players who were rejected from the hall of fame. Like I had stated in a prior thread this is sad. I grew up watching all of these baseball players. Barry Bonds is my. favorite player. I know he is stressed out. WOW!!!!!!
THE RELIC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched baseball in 1990's as a child. I love baseball. I was able to watch all of the players who were rejected from the hall of fame. Like I had stated in a prior thread this is sad. I grew up watching all of these baseball players. Barry Bonds is my. favorite player. I know he is stressed out. WOW!!!!!!
It's a shame to be exonerated by the courts and still determined to be quilty by ones peers.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a shame to be exonerated by the courts and still determined to be quilty by ones peers.
I think you are talking about Barry Bonds. I know he made some bad decisions. Barry Bonds and the other rejected hall of fame players have created some of the most memorable and entertaining moments in baseball history.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,098,825
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 3 min African AE 4,416
BLACK man MOLESTS GIRLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Mar '11) 3 min KIP 9
Al Sharpton Suggests He's The Frederick Douglas... 4 min Hominy 23
Beyonce - IR BW Bunny? 4 min knowledge_reigns_... 9
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 7 min Loulou 120,354
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 8 min 601murdock86 2,858
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 11 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 1,702
Let's bring back segregation 17 min Big Knob 197
There's A War On The Black Male 28 min real icceman420 271

Search the African-American Forum:
•••