In Match.com, 98% of WW is looking fo...
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#131 Feb 17, 2013
Higgs wrote:
If you don't believe me:

Check the partner preference on match.com :

98% of WW is looking for WM ONLY

it might depends more or less your neighborhood, In a hardcore black neighborhood these numbers might be a lot different.
Most people prefer their own kind.
Alfie

UK

#132 Feb 17, 2013
the boundaries of space wrote:
All across America, black men are regularly getting dumped by their S.O. for other races of men, and blacks know this too as they ain't getting angry for no reason. All that other races of men have to do to pull the black man's woman away is just have the will and want to, and that usually seals the deal.
Foolishness n lies - it is the lowly bw who is
Rejected by alk men ,for marraige n dating.

An online survey showed that up to
97% of white ,hispanic n asian
Exclude bw.
Its different from the ok cupid
Alfie

UK

#133 Feb 17, 2013
All across America, black men are regularly getting dumped by their S.O. for other races of men, and blacks know this too as they ain't getting angry for no reason. All that other races of men have to do to pull the black man's woman away is just have the will and want to, and that usually seals the deal.
Bw dont get dumped coz she aint gat no one
To dump her.

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#135 Feb 17, 2013
Higgs wrote:
If you don't believe me:
Check the partner preference on match.com :
98% of WW is looking for WM ONLY
it might depends more or less your neighborhood, In a hardcore black neighborhood these numbers might be a lot different.
Not one of us give a damn!
Jennifer

Burton-on-trent, UK

#136 Feb 17, 2013
why do people keep pandering towards caring what white people think of them, whether that be for their dating preference or opinions of what is beautiful? It is best to find love from someone that wants you whatever race they may be rather than begging for all white people to find you attractive.

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#137 Feb 18, 2013
Jennifer wrote:
why do people keep pandering towards caring what white people think of them, whether that be for their dating preference or opinions of what is beautiful? It is best to find love from someone that wants you whatever race they may be rather than begging for all white people to find you attractive.
I agree'' to me a lot of black people are just beyond pathetic!
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#143 Feb 21, 2013
Though angry detractors wish to believe differently, only approximately 15% or less of non-black women in America "prefer" black men. Prefer is in quotes because in general terms, such women make this choice because they have to, not necessarily because they want to. Even the BM's own race of women barely want them.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#144 Feb 21, 2013
Though angry detractors wish to believe differently, only approximately 15% or less of non-black women in America "prefer" black men. Prefer is in quotes because in general terms, such women make this choice because they have to, not necessarily because they want to. Even the BM's own race of women barely want them.
....but also - hardly anyone wants blak females........
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#145 Feb 24, 2013
The headline of the thread and reality behind it is self-evident to the common American black man (or their supporters) in the outside world. Anyone who watches courtroom dramas which feature a diverse mixture of people in real-life situations (not actors) from all across the country know that only two out of ten white women who's with a black man, or has been with a black man, is attractive.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#146 Feb 25, 2013
Most bw prefer bm, dyckless!

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#148 Feb 25, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>Most bw prefer bm, dyckless!
Shhhhh..! That's not in his script. You'll screw him up.
Anonymous

Triangle, VA

#150 Feb 28, 2013
I wonder what the total number of these 87% and 76% of black women were that preferred white men??? I'm just curious. What are the number of black women to white women on Match.com ?? What are the number of black women that fell between the ages of 21-30??? Now that's what tells the story, not percentages.
Anonymous

Triangle, VA

#151 Feb 28, 2013
Oh. Most of these black women were from the UK? Apologies. Then I might believe it.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#153 Mar 5, 2013
Today, more white or Hispanic men in America seem to be willing to take up with a woman who previously dated a black. the catch however, is that it depends largely on the physical appearance of the woman. The ball's in the non-black's court and all he has to do is to just want to (some will, some won't) and it takes off from there.

Level 9

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#154 Mar 15, 2013
Today, more white or Hispanic men in America seem to be willing to take up with a woman who previously dated a black. the catch however, is that it depends largely on the physical appearance of the woman. The ball's in the non-black's court and all he has to do is to just want to (some will, some won't) and it takes off from there.
bullshit white men are still not taking these women as serious otions maybe as a fling or two but certainly not a long term thing.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#157 Mar 19, 2013
All races of women generally prefer non-black men (white, Hispanic, Italian, etc.) because black men are simply not masculine enough for most women. For varieties of reasons, black males are considered to be the bottom of the barrel in American society and as such, attract only the same caliber of woman to match.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#158 Mar 19, 2013
All races of women generally prefer non-black men (white, Hispanic, Italian, etc.) because black men are simply not masculine enough for most women. For varieties of reasons, black males are considered to be the bottom of the barrel in American society and as such, attract only the same caliber of woman to match.
LOL. Right.
purement humain

Montpellier, France

#159 Mar 19, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
I thought you said White women were obsessed with Black males and they're leaving white males for Black men?
Of course its not true; Black men like you accept White men's reject women!
you don't know read ? o_o go to school
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#160 Mar 24, 2013
Throughout America, most non-black women prefer non-black men, though because of the advent of the internet, and the advent of forums, angry black males see the opportunity to attempt to re-write or re-invent reality that's existed for centuries. Apparently they believe it'll help rectify that said anger.
Lullaby

San Antonio, TX

#161 Mar 24, 2013
That's great!!!! Stay with your own!!!! YESSSSSS :D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Homer 1,432,562
MSNBC: Trump won 3 min Oh No You Di-nt 25
Black Men; I'm tired of your hatred and constan... (Apr '12) 4 min Bye Felicia 24
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 min KiloEcho 48,844
News Hillary Clinton Charges Racism 8 min southern at heart 659
Boston Globe: Hillary can't stop her slide 10 min DerekJ 7
IR at the walmart 11 min ROMPER STOMPER 70
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 14 min Oh No You Di-nt 1,346
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 1 hr dcool 268
More from around the web