Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Correction:

And no I'm not being political..."there not they're" are some nice looking and decent,highly intelligent and sweet ww out there...for sure...but they simply do not do it for all of us bm...

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

asian men carries on wrote:
White women have been conditioned to believe that they are the most sought after women because the white race has tried to indoctrinate for so long that they are superior,also some black men go after white women because its seen as a privilege,they are more easy going,adventorous or less stress.
Cosigns...exactly!

*But as a guy who grew up around whites...what kills me is the fact that much of what they are asserting is in fact nothing more than generalizations...ww are all individuals...just like everyone else...not all ww are as they are described...not at all...not by far and not all bm want these stepford wives models!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

sharper wrote:
<quoted text>It will never be over, you dumbass AAmales can't even tie your shoes, you really think you could run a country, baggie pants for office, yeah that a good slogan, only vote you'll get will be the ghetto vote, that is if you have a 5 dollar rock to buy the vote, now you get over it.
Stupid...if you put a frog in a pot of boiling water...he will sit there and boil to death...never even realizing that he being boiled to death!

The one thing that history has taught those of us...who have actually read it,comprehend what is being said and who actually have an education...it's that all empires do two things...they go up and they go down...

This is a rule of human history!

Stay tuned...superior white guy...because it's already begun!

*I Love the way that you claim to be with a bw...but yet you come here to a black forum daily...and yet you are one of the most racist and hateful white guys on Topix...you live in a world filled with stereotypes of bm...that you push and clearly need to believe is the total existence of all bm...just to comfort your little white male ego...lol..it's both hilarious and pathetic!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Judged:

islandgirl10 wrote:
If we have to tell wp constantly that their ignorant beliefs of stats, crime, Africa, anything about bp is not the whole truth, wrong or one sided, then of course ww believe they are God's gift to bm, because they get everything from the media. WW more than wm view flirting as an everyday part of life, it's being friendly to them, like saying hello, they can be full strength with it and if you are too kind to say anything, they'll assume you want them. It's all hype, I haven't been the best supporter of bm on here, but there are good bm, who are nice guys, who love bw, not just the light skin like some would say, they like all different types of bw and the majority prefer bw.
No...you haven't been very postive,supportive nor even balanced in many of your comments...in regards to bm...good bm...that do exist!

But for once: Cosigns...you actually posted something of value for once..instead of bashing and demeaning all bm and blindly praising white boys as if they are all Gods!

Thanks for what it's worth!

“DA BEAR TELLED ME I'AM FAT”

Level 5

Since: May 11

ATLANTA, GA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Cal wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like a dumb redneckian maggot, so eager to count his chips before they're all on the table...Just get your "WTF" red face ready meth head...practice it Gooooooooood! LMBAO!!!:-0.....:-)
hey saggy pants, you jealous that That wm can blush and tan, you know change colors, you just stay the same color, black.
Ambiguous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Islandgirl10 is a sellout. I hope her white bf is like Eminem.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

...coz of the number of times that blak males rape white women?.........

Level 5

ATLANTA, GA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid...if you put a frog in a pot of boiling water...he will sit there and boil to death...never even realizing that he being boiled to death!
The one thing that history has taught those of us...who have actually read it,comprehend what is being said and who actually have an education...it's that all empires do two things...they go up and they go down...
This is a rule of human history!
Stay tuned...superior white guy...because it's already begun!
*I Love the way that you claim to be with a bw...but yet you come here to a black forum daily...and yet you are one of the most racist and hateful white guys on Topix...you live in a world filled with stereotypes of bm...that you push and clearly need to believe is the total existence of all bm...just to comfort your little white male ego...lol..it's both hilarious and pathetic!
This is true, empire rise and fall, theres just never been a AA empire, there never will be, you ain't got it to rule, you can steal, cheat, and be great felons but you will never rule, you and your kind are piss poor example of humans, hell you can't even flush the friggin public commodode, so get real, don't peal, and just kneel.

“Never let originality die.”

Level 3

Since: Jan 10

My hometown sux

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Black pride wrote:
You see thing is white girls aren't really all that I've been approached by many white women and black women. But I only like blacks and Hispanics.
Nice thread, but just thought I'd point out hispanics can be any race...I suppose you mean black hispanics?

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

sharper wrote:
<quoted text>hey saggy pants, you jealous that That wm can blush and tan, you know change colors, you just stay the same color, black.
Yes moron...we stay the same beautiful color!

LOL...what's funny is that you actually think that anyone cares about white people risking getting skin cancer!

Here you go sport:

Jersey Woman Arrested For Tanning Daughter!
* http://youtu.be/VvJAfmQteTA

Yeah...tanning rocks!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

sharper wrote:
<quoted text>This is true, empire rise and fall, theres just never been a AA empire, there never will be, you ain't got it to rule, you can steal, cheat, and be great felons but you will never rule, you and your kind are piss poor example of humans, hell you can't even flush the friggin public commodode, so get real, don't peal, and just kneel.
Lmbao...uhhhh...we ruled the world first shit for brains!

Had it not been for Africans...Moors...then you'd still be walking around dirty,stinking and eating even more raw meat then you probably do now!

You have absolutley no fcking clue about the history of the world...you live by what your racist,murderous,thieving ass ancestors have taught you about the world around you...which is largely all lies!

There is absoltuely shit that is superior about you...and both you and I know that deep down inside you know it!

which is why you cling to stereotypes...real,strong,posi tive and successful bm scare the hell out of you...I know it...would bet my entire fortune on it!

I know your kind...through and through...you're a coward ass white boy!

Level 5

ATLANTA, GA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes moron...we stay the same beautiful color!
LOL...what's funny is that you actually think that anyone cares about white people risking getting skin cancer!
Here you go sport:
Jersey Woman Arrested For Tanning Daughter!
* http://youtu.be/VvJAfmQteTA
Yeah...tanning rocks!
Only evil hides from the lite, and that why you ghetto monkeys only come out at nite,

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
...coz of the number of times that blak males rape white women?.........
Sh*t for brains...most white women that are raped are in fact raped by white males...as rape is a crime of convenience and has more to do with control and power than one of sexual desire...

In reality bm do not actually go around raping ww...this is again...a stereotype that wm created out of their guilt...over their own sexually immoral behavior!

Stop being a fcking idiot!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

sharper wrote:
<quoted text>Only evil hides from the lite, and that why you ghetto monkeys only come out at nite,
What the hell are you spewing...are you slow?

*Idiot...do you honestly think that the world sat at a stand still...until white men thawed out their nuts and crawled out of the caves of Europe...LOL...you're a complete moron...

You'd make my eleven year old son walk away shaking his head...like..."This guy's clearly a Moron"...lmbao!

Level 5

ATLANTA, GA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmbao...uhhhh...we ruled the world first shit for brains!
Had it not been for Africans...Moors...then you'd still be walking around dirty,stinking and eating even more raw meat then you probably do now!
You have absolutley no fcking clue about the history of the world...you live by what your racist,murderous,thieving ass ancestors have taught you about the world around you...which is largely all lies!
There is absoltuely shit that is superior about you...and both you and I know that deep down inside you know it!
which is why you cling to stereotypes...real,strong,posi tive and successful bm scare the hell out of you...I know it...would bet my entire fortune on it!
I know your kind...through and through...you're a coward ass white boy!
Your history is based on delusion and crack, when it comes to history the AAmales are whacked, your lost in space, stick to something you know about, like drug and petty theif.

Level 5

ATLANTA, GA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you spewing...are you slow?
*Idiot...do you honestly think that the world sat at a stand still...until white men thawed out their nuts and crawled out of the caves of Europe...LOL...you're a complete moron...
You'd make my eleven year old son walk away shaking his head...like..."This guy's clearly a Moron"...lmbao!
The nuts don't fall far from the trees, Down-low.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

sharper wrote:
<quoted text>Your history is based on delusion and crack, when it comes to history the AAmales are whacked, your lost in space, stick to something you know about, like drug and petty theif.
LOL..I have a degree in world history...and have studied the subjec for many years now...and our history is based on the actions,behviors and accomplishments of African peoople...just as your history of murder,rape,lying and stealing is...sorry moron!

YOU'RE LIKE A CHILD...PLAYING ON MOMMIES COMPUTER!

*WHAT'S REALLY SCARY IS THAT SOME BW IS ACTUALLY DATING YOUR RACIST LOSER ASS!

JUST PROOF THAT SOME BW WILL DATE ANY SORRY ASS WHITE BOY THAT COMES ALONG!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

sharper wrote:
<quoted text>The nuts don't fall far from the trees, Down-low.
You're pathetic!
Cal

Maumee, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

sharper wrote:
<quoted text>hey saggy pants, you jealous that That wm can blush and tan, you know change colors, you just stay the same color, black.
Yawn..."how original" LOL!! You are as clueless as you are smelly John Boy! Blush and tan? You mean turn "red and orange" You are the last race on earth a Black man has to be jealous of Jethroe....trust me...black people come in many, many different colors, many of which you pastey inbred maggots are jealous of...thats why you tan...You try to mimic what you say you hate about us...But hey "cousin Pete" keep it up, the number of white maggots dying of skin cancer each year is what we love....And by the way... stay out of the plastic surgeons office getting lip and azz implants..that poison that you pay for each year can kill ya to....sorry if the truth hurts Billy Bob! LOL :-)

“Being a Black Queen in America”

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Black pride wrote:
I'm in collage in LA, I'm originally from Alabama. I'm Dark skinned and tall and considerably intelligent. My goal is to be a film director. My cousins want to be Dentist and a pharmacutical technician. We are all on a path to be successful, but thing is this we have been to city schools. You see we noticed that white girls always think that are worshipped by black men especially the types me and my cousins are. They and really none of us are really in to them. So me and my cousins did a survey on almost a hundred black men of all types. We found that 2/4 of them really preferred Black women more but they would go out with one if she is pretty and has a figure. 1/4 said they strictly dated black women for trust issues and family reasons. Then the other 1/4 preferred white women but dated black women as well but they preferred white women. So my case is the 2/4 are regular everyday Black men who don't really find white women that much of a big deal like black women, why is that you might ask? Well from what we found out is that they say white women have no figures they don't really have what it takes do the dances called the "twerk", cuz they have a lack of "azz" as they say, and a lot said they either look older or look way to much like mother figures which I found this quite true from my point of view. They also say really they have nothing common really like how they see the world differently. Then the 1/4 that strictly dated black women said a lot of stuff similar to the 2/4 as well about how hey think of white women. Then they say they've seen so much deception from whites it's hard to trust a white women they said for example quoted from one of these black men, " I mean bruh look at Trayvon Martin and all this sh!t going on day by day white on black crimes, this mourning I just heard about two white guys and a white b!tch shooting a group of black men for no fncking reason!" (p.s. I'm replacing the real letters with other stuff for community guidelines) continuing on, " So why do you think I'll date some b!tch who will back stab me cuz look cuz, they will defend they're own even if it's wrong they defend each other that's them!" do you agree with this black mans statement? Well others went to say cause their mom's family and other stuff. But then the 1/4 who preferred white women we're said well white women make better wives and girl friends, others said they are freakier some went as far as to saying they are gifts from god. But my cousins, and I think this is because society makes it seem like they are the best women of all. In actuality white women must keep working on their bodies constantly cause of aging, they're hair thins out pretty quickly plus they put on lodes of make up so white women are pretty much fake. Sorry if I offended any white women but it's truth. But it's your choice what do you think of this article?
finally a good post

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••