Why Do WW think Every BM likes them

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Black pride

Birmingham, AL

#1 May 7, 2012
I'm in collage in LA, I'm originally from Alabama. I'm Dark skinned and tall and considerably intelligent. My goal is to be a film director. My cousins want to be Dentist and a pharmacutical technician. We are all on a path to be successful, but thing is this we have been to city schools. You see we noticed that white girls always think that are worshipped by black men especially the types me and my cousins are. They and really none of us are really in to them. So me and my cousins did a survey on almost a hundred black men of all types. We found that 2/4 of them really preferred Black women more but they would go out with one if she is pretty and has a figure. 1/4 said they strictly dated black women for trust issues and family reasons. Then the other 1/4 preferred white women but dated black women as well but they preferred white women. So my case is the 2/4 are regular everyday Black men who don't really find white women that much of a big deal like black women, why is that you might ask? Well from what we found out is that they say white women have no figures they don't really have what it takes do the dances called the "twerk", cuz they have a lack of "azz" as they say, and a lot said they either look older or look way to much like mother figures which I found this quite true from my point of view. They also say really they have nothing common really like how they see the world differently. Then the 1/4 that strictly dated black women said a lot of stuff similar to the 2/4 as well about how hey think of white women. Then they say they've seen so much deception from whites it's hard to trust a white women they said for example quoted from one of these black men, " I mean bruh look at Trayvon Martin and all this sh!t going on day by day white on black crimes, this mourning I just heard about two white guys and a white b!tch shooting a group of black men for no fncking reason!" (p.s. I'm replacing the real letters with other stuff for community guidelines) continuing on, " So why do you think I'll date some b!tch who will back stab me cuz look cuz, they will defend they're own even if it's wrong they defend each other that's them!" do you agree with this black mans statement? Well others went to say cause their mom's family and other stuff. But then the 1/4 who preferred white women we're said well white women make better wives and girl friends, others said they are freakier some went as far as to saying they are gifts from god. But my cousins, and I think this is because society makes it seem like they are the best women of all. In actuality white women must keep working on their bodies constantly cause of aging, they're hair thins out pretty quickly plus they put on lodes of make up so white women are pretty much fake. Sorry if I offended any white women but it's truth. But it's your choice what do you think of this article?

Level 6

Since: May 07

San Jose, CA

#2 May 7, 2012
Nice thread Im glad you finally came out and made a thread like this cause I dont really believe black men are infactuated over white women as the media and the internet claims to be. And I hope a load of white women see this thread and start thinking for once that not all black men want a white women. Well the majority dont. Its only the Ir black men who hype of the Ir bs like its some damn gift to our world. I hope this thread blossoms!
Black pride

Birmingham, AL

#3 May 7, 2012
By the way these Men were around 18 an 30

“Dweeb Original Account”

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#4 May 7, 2012
I hate that also. The worst is when some unattractive lubdub white woman is trying to snub me. REALLY!! Bish are you serious. lol
Black pride

Birmingham, AL

#5 May 7, 2012
beautiful black woman wrote:
Nice thread Im glad you finally came out and made a thread like this cause I dont really believe black men are infactuated over white women as the media and the internet claims to be. And I hope a load of white women see this thread and start thinking for once that not all black men want a white women. Well the majority dont. Its only the Ir black men who hype of the Ir bs like its some damn gift to our world. I hope this thread blossoms!
Thank you, because in reality not that many Black men are into white women like myself.
Black pride

Birmingham, AL

#6 May 7, 2012
Jabba Mouth wrote:
I hate that also. The worst is when some unattractive lubdub white woman is trying to snub me. REALLY!! Bish are you serious. lol

Exactly my point right there

“Day'n'Nite”

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#7 May 7, 2012
This thin cute white girl was flirting with me all last semester. I ignored her attempts.
Black pride

Birmingham, AL

#8 May 7, 2012
You see thing is white girls aren't really all that I've been approached by many white women and black women. But I only like blacks and Hispanics.
Anonymous

United States

#9 May 7, 2012
I love this post!!! I love black men!
Black pride

Birmingham, AL

#10 May 7, 2012
Beautifully_Made wrote:
I love this post!!! I love black men!

Thank you

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#11 May 7, 2012
beautiful black woman wrote:
Truth:

Black men, like all men, will smash any good looking woman regardless of race.

However, when it comes down to dating and marriage, most Black men want to be with Black women because they have the most in common with them.
Black pride

Birmingham, AL

#12 May 7, 2012
But for real white women are fake in looks.

“Day'n'Nite”

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#13 May 7, 2012
Black pride wrote:
You see thing is white girls aren't really all that I've been approached by many white women and black women. But I only like blacks and Hispanics.
Im nt a playa like that I do get a few offers here and there.
Black pride

Birmingham, AL

#14 May 7, 2012
Half-Diminished wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth:
Black men, like all men, will smash any good looking woman regardless of race.
However, when it comes down to dating and marriage, most Black men want to be with Black women because they have the most in common with them.
True, true that was the deal with the 2/4 but as said they preferred black women more.
Black pride

Birmingham, AL

#15 May 7, 2012
cooldude17 wrote:
<quoted text>Im nt a playa like that I do get a few offers here and there.
Yeah, I mean I'm more of a gentlemen than a player but I'll admit I do like to keep my swag. But I also have to keep my head in those books.
udonthavetowhisp urr

Wichita, KS

#16 May 7, 2012
I wouldn't rely on studies because people lie all the time on those.I go by what I see not by what I hear u dig.
Black pride

Birmingham, AL

#17 May 7, 2012
udonthavetowhispurr wrote:
I wouldn't rely on studies because people lie all the time on those.I go by what I see not by what I hear u dig.
This was more of an undercover survey. We didn't tell them it was we we're just asking a question like most friends do when they hang they have their discussions.
udonthavetowhisp urr

Wichita, KS

#18 May 7, 2012
Black pride wrote:
<quoted text>
This was more of an undercover survey. We didn't tell them it was we we're just asking a question like most friends do when they hang they have their discussions.
I still go by what I see.Actions speak louder than words.Black men today are raising white and biracial kids and not their own.I see it with my own eyes and there is no study that can dismiss what I see with my eyes
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

United States

#19 May 7, 2012
THE REAL TRUE STORY

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (LESBO) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
IS
A
LOSER..
Black pride

Birmingham, AL

#20 May 7, 2012
udonthavetowhispurr wrote:
<quoted text>
I still go by what I see.Actions speak louder than words.Black men today are raising white and biracial kids and not their own.I see it with my own eyes and there is no study that can dismiss what I see with my eyes
That is still a minority cuz I see too! Two good clear dark brown eyes! And many still date their own. And even if the child is mixed it's still their child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Realtime 1,536,043
White Male Privilege 20 min Are We In Harlem Yet 3
Paxty Scrutiny 23 min FireyFellow44 1
Black men are weak and cowardly! lmao 47 min FireyFellow44 10
Black women want kids with that GOOD HAIR 1 hr Paul 27
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr dreamhunk 34,579
Does Washington State Have A Lot Of Racism? (Oct '11) 1 hr StayAwayFromEastWA 63
New Serena Williams Pregnancy pics 1 hr Keyanna 34
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 1 hr Paul 222
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 3 hr KC The Troll Hunter 77
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 4 hr WHITE MASTER 42
More from around the web