The BLACK Race is Functionally Retard...
First Prev
of 53
Next Last
Cha

Brooklyn, NY

#1404 Apr 21, 2014
*to CrackkAR boy white trash Jimmy dean- swine sauage pork brain, we took your kind from out of the cave men 'caves'; and watched you become the nothing that you are today, who TRIES (SO HARD) to verbally degrade blackpeople on account of YOUR- self-hate, and shortcommings.

Mankind started, from the dominate traits of the human blackrace; NOT from the recessive trait white race. Ancient history recorded.

Accordiing to you, and a few other 'Loney Toonies' of YOUR kind out there-
To ( ALL ) of YOUR blank ranting I say,...yeah, and..WHATEVER! Plus, for a whooo!..so-called bad, disgusting, group of people- that BLACKPEOPLE so-called are..everyone and their Mama, sister, daughter, grandpop, and son, wants to pro-create with.and YOUR mad.

Sitdown and have a talk with your white sister, daughters, and neices, THEY'LL tell you the deal. And NOONE is twisting their arms. THEE VERY REASON for all of the bi-racial children running around on the grounds of America. SO- stfu./smmmgdh
Jawga Boy

Atlanta, GA

#1405 Apr 21, 2014
Hummmmm, makes me wonder if we did a test, and placed a white American into the bowels of Africa with no gun or knife, how many days would he survive?

Now turn the situation around and place a black African in NYC no weapons, how many days would he survive?

So who has the best survival skills?
Cha

Brooklyn, NY

#1406 Apr 21, 2014
GREECE IS THE TRUE LIGHT wrote:
<quoted text>
GREEKS INVENTED EGYPTIAN PYRAMIDS FIRST AND ANCIENT EGYPTIAN CIVILIZATION BEFORE EVEN EGYPTIANS GOT OUT OF THEIR CAVEMEN TRIBE, SO THE PYRAMIDS ARE GREEK AND NOT EGYPTIAN.!!!!!
PYTHAGORAS STATED CLEARLY THE TRUTHFUL FACT THAT EGYPTIANS DIDN'T EVEN KNOW TO CALCULATE THE HEIGHT OF THEIR PYRAMIDES, THAT'S WHY HE CALCULATED THEM WITH THE USAGE OF PYTHAGOREAN THEROEM AND THERE IS NO ACTUAL PROOF OF EGYPTIAN MATHEMATICS BECAUSE THEY NEVER EXISTED SO!!!! IT'S ALL FAKE STORIES, STUPID LIES AND LEGIT PSEUDO-FACTS CREATED BY HISTORIANS TO INSULT THE FIRST
CIVILIZATION OF THE WORLD CALLED THE GREEK CIVILIZATION AND BRAINWASH UNEDUCATED PERSONS SUCH AS YOURSELF EVEN MORE!!!
The white man along with GREEKS will say ANYTHING to elevate themselfves and eleminate truth.

All the GREEKS did was design thee GREEK 'pillars' on their anicient buildings. A group of people that (others) ARE ALWAYS- verbally TRYING cut down never fails to raise and 'eyebrow.' To question their motives for ALWAYS doing such.

Civilization, started in Anicient Africa- period. And that includes,
Humanity, culture, science and/or math, medicine, hygiene, art, etc.
'Anicient TIMBUTU' explains it all. One can debate it all they want; it wouldn't, nor can, change facts.
Cha

Brooklyn, NY

#1407 Apr 21, 2014
MISTER CHARLIE wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU HAVE ADDED ONE TOO MANY ZEROES TO YOUR BS REPORT.
YOU NOGGIE IQ IS 10 NOT 100.
NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM AND EAT A PIECE OF KFC.
Your frig'in 'caps' are blinding me' charlie.
However, a typical mentality of a angery 'white' honkie trash, string hair cave mutt 'dog'.
Jawga Boy

Atlanta, GA

#1408 Apr 21, 2014
Cha wrote:
<quoted text>
The white man along with GREEKS will say ANYTHING to elevate themselfves and eleminate truth.
All the GREEKS did was design thee GREEK 'pillars' on their anicient buildings. A group of people that (others) ARE ALWAYS- verbally TRYING cut down never fails to raise and 'eyebrow.' To question their motives for ALWAYS doing such.
Civilization, started in Anicient Africa- period. And that includes,
Humanity, culture, science and/or math, medicine, hygiene, art, etc.
'Anicient TIMBUTU' explains it all. One can debate it all they want; it wouldn't, nor can, change facts.
Is it true that the white man ate raw flesh and lived in caves?
Cha

Brooklyn, NY

#1409 Apr 21, 2014
Black Citizen wrote:
I'm black and I hate our race. My dad never works and I think my mom is a prostitute because I never see my dad and there is a different guy in the house everyday. My mom leaves out pills, pot, and others drugs. My 6 yr old brother swallowed one of her pills and passed out. My mother said to put him in the bath tub and he would wake up. I didn't because I didn't want him to drown. I'm 14 by the way and a boy. My mom always hits me if I ask her who anyone is she brings over even sometimes the guys do unless they are white they are nice to me or either my mother doesn't let me near them. She always says "these girls be missing out on the good white dick, it's bigger and better and has more money" she's messed up in the head. All in all I hate our race. Everyone I know that is black is rude and try to talk cool but sound retarded. I wish I was white or I really wish my race would act normal like most white people do. If not I wish they could be deported or something back to Africa because I like the American people all races except mine.
Cheap shot,'white honkie' TROLL- we know that your a white honkie string hair mutt dog; posting this for 'dog treats'.
Jawga Boy

Atlanta, GA

#1410 Apr 21, 2014
Cha wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheap shot,'white honkie' TROLL- we know that your a white honkie string hair mutt dog; posting this for 'dog treats'.
You're beginning to sound paranoid!

Anything I can do?
Cha

Brooklyn, NY

#1411 Apr 21, 2014
Jawga Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it true that the white man ate raw flesh and lived in caves?
VERY true. That's why 'white people'(love) to eat their meat-'medium rare' with a little 'PINK and blood' showing; who does that??...white people.
They can't eat their steak WELL cooked like HUMANS; when you go to a 'steak house' stay focus and take notice to that shyte.

That's why their hair is 'stringy' like dogs and wild beast; and catch 'head lice'.
And blackpeople hair is wooly, cotton, like the meek lamb. Their bitter, wild cave men, mutt dogs, are ALWAYS angery at blackpeople. Even though we were brought here by FORCE- they STILL stay angery at blackpeople; who did not ask to come here; it was their greedy fukKING ancestors who wanted to money and wealth off of a stolen colonized land; that was not even their. And from the stolen Africanpeople blood, sweat, tears, free labor, and death.
And THEY, wonder why WE ARE who we are, today.
If THEY, had of mind their fug'in business- and not had been so fukKING greedy, we wouldn't even know them; nor them us. So-deal with it and stfu; all ready./smh

These wild beast, stringy hair, mutt cave dogs, need to be angery with their ancestor for forcing us here; not us.

Blackpeople are here, so stfu; and get over it..azzss-holes.
Cha

Brooklyn, NY

#1412 Apr 21, 2014
The WHITE Race Is Functionally Retarded!!!!....for Real !!../smgdh
Cha

Brooklyn, NY

#1413 Apr 21, 2014
Jawga Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're beginning to sound paranoid!
Anything I can do?
And YOU, stupid.
'White honkie mutts, doesn't make ME paranoid- they just keep me in tuned-
To their weak ranting, tiresome, BS.
Anything. YOU can do you ask?....yeah,..stfu.
Jawga Boy

Atlanta, GA

#1414 Apr 21, 2014
Cha wrote:
<quoted text>
VERY true. That's why 'white people'(love) to eat their meat-'medium rare' with a little 'PINK and blood' showing; who does that??...white people.
They can't eat their steak WELL cooked like HUMANS; when you go to a 'steak house' stay focus and take notice to that shyte.
That's why their hair is 'stringy' like dogs and wild beast; and catch 'head lice'.
And blackpeople hair is wooly, cotton, like the meek lamb. Their bitter, wild cave men, mutt dogs, are ALWAYS angery at blackpeople. Even though we were brought here by FORCE- they STILL stay angery at blackpeople; who did not ask to come here; it was their greedy fukKING ancestors who wanted to money and wealth off of a stolen colonized land; that was not even their. And from the stolen Africanpeople blood, sweat, tears, free labor, and death.
And THEY, wonder why WE ARE who we are, today.
If THEY, had of mind their fug'in business- and not had been so fukKING greedy, we wouldn't even know them; nor them us. So-deal with it and stfu; all ready./smh
These wild beast, stringy hair, mutt cave dogs, need to be angery with their ancestor for forcing us here; not us.
Blackpeople are here, so stfu; and get over it..azzss-holes.
So using your logic, whites were actually in South Africa before anyone else.

https://www.sciencemag.org/content/332/6035/1...

By all rights, South Africa belongs to whites! They lived in caves, and Blacks didn't, because blacks weren't living there.

Finders keepers.

Agreed?
demnigsneedtogo

La Crosse, WI

#1415 Aug 16, 2014
Here is a simple fact from Encyclopedia Britannica.
"Among white Americans, the average IQ, as of a decade or so ago, was 103. Among Asian-Americans, it was 106. Among Jewish Americans, it was 113. Among Latino Americans, it was 89. Among African-Americans, it was 85. Around the world, studies find the same general pattern: whites 100, East Asians 106, sub-Sarahan Africans 70. One IQ table shows 113 in Hong Kong, 110 in Japan, and 100 in Britain.
theblackiq

La Crosse, WI

#1416 Aug 16, 2014
Gosh, I am just so shocked.
Really, blacks only have a 85 IQ average?
This is shocking news to everyone who has the unfortunate luck to have to deal with these animals.
(By the way, a common household feline registers at 78 and a dog at 79.)
Clearly, black people are stupid. But keep in mind, it's gotta be the white guys fault!
130 and above Very Superior
120–129 Superior
110–119 High Average
90–109 Average
80–89 Low Average
70–79 Borderline
69 and below Extremely Low
iwantarussianfor president

La Crosse, WI

#1417 Aug 16, 2014
I just wish we could elect a russian as president. Just for one term. Why you ask? Because Russians despise the African race and it would only take a couple of years and America would be jig free. Just like Russia!
DEAL WITH IT

Mountain View, CA

#1420 Sep 8, 2015
You can't argue with truth. : )
GANJA Ninja

Philadelphia, PA

#1421 Dec 4, 2015
iwantarussianforpresident wrote:
I just wish we could elect a russian as president. Just for one term. Why you ask? Because Russians despise the African race and it would only take a couple of years and America would be jig free. Just like Russia!
Or if the country turned Asian then Africans would be despised heavily, for their wrong doings, and deported, while Europeans would be welcomed with warm hearts.
dave

United States

#1422 Monday Jul 11
Gorillas often measure an IQ higher than many blacks.
Truth Hurts

Manassas, VA

#1423 Saturday Jul 16
Idk what they are but all I know is every other day I see some sh*t that makes me wonder if possibly they might be a little derrrrr! All the answers to their problems are unbelievably obvious but they don't want to accept the truth so they turn everything into elaborate white devil conspiracies that sound crazier than an episode of The X-Files. You seem to have pin-pointed the problem YEARS ago that this "White devil" is setting yall up for failure and yet you keep falling for it lmao! They put cocaine into our neighborhoods... Those aren't coked out white people I see all the time? It's just you? Those songs I keep hearing about dope dealing -- you're telling me those aren't black rappers? The white devil lol! Some insane sh*t straight out of an African village, you're blaming the boogey man lol! Better consult with the village medicine man for an albino arm charm to ward off the evil spirits. Yall are lazy, irresponsible, primal, end of story. You don't want to contribute to society but you want everything handed to you. Bitching about slavery, other races have been through wars, genocide, meanwhile kids are starving in Africa.... Yup they are. I suppose the white man should go over there and feed them (and they are), you sure as hell aint going to. Black lives matter, you sure about that? You don't even trust each other and you're spewing this nonsense at random people in restaurants? Killing white cops, yall are the racists. Black cops do dirty sh*t all the time, they're even worse! You fools are literally too stupid to even reason with, we'd be better off without you. Acting like white people are your parents, black man is god lol! Mentally retarded. Keep blaming everyone else, seems to be working great for you so far. And please keep proving to us just how much black lives matter by throwing yours away over nonsense. You're not even real gangsters, you don't even understand the street code, cops & robbers, YOU are the criminal lol! This is a S-O-C-I-E-T-Y, gangsters can't cry about things being unfair lmfao! Yo're walking around with a gun, the minute you decided to live that life you forfeited your life/freedom, you get that? You're just retards that watched too many music videos and now your brain is scrambled, you can't even tell the difference between real life & entertainment. Of course that is the white devil and the Illuminati doing all this right? Never mind the fact that there are millions of wack black rappers are biting off of each other, it's the white man, not you. RETARDED.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 53
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min My New Alias RULES 1,402,937
Democrats DO NOT caredabout blacks! 5 min Sicklecell Supporter 12
Poll Why does it seem like more people like ETHNIC/E... (Aug '10) 5 min Real 181
This racist stuff is so boring. 6 min PTBW Forever 10
Bill Cosby is more disgusting than Jared fogle (Aug '15) 7 min U Make Me Laugh 4
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA (Nov '15) 8 min dcool 1,044
White Languages to be BANNED Worldwide 11 min Empire Collapse 12
Dallas Shooter wrote "RB" in blood 17 min 2 Dogs 282
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 22 min Sicklecell Supporter 146
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Black Power 47,268
More from around the web