Who are more athletic Blacks or Polyn...
General Zhao

Surat, India

#24 Nov 15, 2013
Ray Lewis wrote:
<quoted text>
Put a Polynesian up against Ali, Foreman, Mike Tyson, Lennox Lewis, Sonny Liston, evander holyfield, in the boxing ring during any of these fighters eras and watch your Polynesian take a powerful brutal beating. Black's do not lack size, look no further than 75% of the NFL or NBA. Name one Samoan larger than shaq. Blacks win against any race in athleticism hands down. Original humans are always biological superior to carbon copies.
honestly science just discovers stuff that people haven't known yet, for example the indigenous people of Patagonia are big in size too, and don't forget about the Jat Sikhs, they're also known to be big and tall, for example Sim Bhullar 7 ft 5, Tanveer Bhullar 7 ft 3, Satnam Singh 7 ft 1, and the Khali isn't Sikh, but from the same Area, and he is 7 ft 1 400 pounds, which is bigger than Shaq in size, and Vikas Uppal is 8 ft 3, 90% of the British army was Jat Sikh and the other 8% were Pashtuns from Afghanistan who also have a reputation for being tall and strong, 20% of the Canadian Army is Sikh, and Sikhs are usually bank guards in China and riot control men, even Northern Chinese have a reputation for being extremely taller than blacks, Yao Ming 7 ft 5, Sun Mingming 7 ft 9, Bao Xishun 7 ft 9, Zhang Juncal 7 ft 10, and the Tamahumara are known for running 450 miles nonstop, but aren't in the Olympics for long distance running against East africans who can barely run for 40 miles and scientist also think that some Australian Aborigines might have more fast twitch muscles compared to west Africans, and even though Croatians are in strongman contest, a lot of the Guinness Book of world records involve Punjabis pulling planes and trains, so science hasn't seen all the populations in action and sports is not a good indicator of potential ability.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#25 Nov 18, 2013
pingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Samoan are black and ugly and fat you all poor and fat that's a lesson you need to learn to Fijian and Tongan your slave to polynesia your a shit chicken clan no island claims you western Samoa and maori dont even consider you polynesian nor to us Fijian you are chicken clan everyone in the pacific knowns compare blacks to Samoa is better you both slaves.
ping pong stop making fun of fitians and bm features.. Again.. Blacks are just faster not stronger than polynesians.. Polys have all three.. Pace, power and strength
maori1

Auckland, New Zealand

#26 Dec 23, 2013
to that black guy polys maori samoan tongan would kill black ppl in fights just a stronger race white people came here bt we didnt become slaves like blacks.u get some good trainers here for boxing n just like the eastern euros we will start smashing the blacks
Broadway

Tempe, AZ

#27 Dec 23, 2013
maori1,

David Tua vs Lennox Lewis.
Facts Only Bleeze

Rotorua, New Zealand

#28 Feb 27, 2014
Polynesians win.

Jonah Lomu, 6"5, 125kgs and runs 100m in 10seconds flat.

Sonny Bill Williams is a boxer, leaguie and rugby player still only 28.

Jonathan Thurston named best leaguie in the world this year.

Derek Pomana was the world champion power lifter in the 110+ kg division...3 times.

David Tua, best chin in boxing history, was a heavyweight, had over 50 fights, is 5"9 and has never been knocked out and has only been knocked down once.

Mark Hunt, best striker in UFC.

Polynesians have the most fighters in the UFC per capita, mark hunt, soa palelei, dylan andrews, james te huna, robert whittaker, travis browne and underfeated 10-0 Maori teen Tyler Manawaroa will be there once he wins TUF.

So not only are Polynesians tougher, but Polynesians are also better fighters.

Best AA fighters are guys from the 80's and back lol
Tongan

San Jose, CA

#29 Mar 3, 2014
No doubt polynesians and blacks are very dominant races athletically. We are starting to notice more poly athletes such as Will Tukuafu, a 290 lb RB for 49ers, and Troy Polamamalu, an explosive safety for the steelers. You cannot compare blacks and polys because you have to think about the population. Tonga has a population less than 100k whereas blacks have millions over the centuries. Give time for polys to grow over a million people and that would show some competition
Pulu

Seattle, WA

#31 Apr 13, 2014
Tongan wrote:
No doubt polynesians and blacks are very dominant races athletically. We are starting to notice more poly athletes such as Will Tukuafu, a 290 lb RB for 49ers, and Troy Polamamalu, an explosive safety for the steelers. You cannot compare blacks and polys because you have to think about the population. Tonga has a population less than 100k whereas blacks have millions over the centuries. Give time for polys to grow over a million people and that would show some competition
Right on my half nikker/poly brother lol Jk TokoUso cuz!
Fijian samoan boi

Christchurch, New Zealand

#32 May 25, 2014
Alesana is 6.1 not 6.5 .lol fiji have the two biggest wingers ever in the world nemani nadolo 6.5 130 kgs and taqele naiyaravaro 6.4 122 kgs and yea 3 fijians in the league team were white your point is .lmao fijians can go toe to toe with samoans easy .act like samoans are so powerful than every one else. Yet I've seen samoans get dominated by by fijians Tongans and blacks .yea so many samoans in the kiwis because they are so many of samoans playing league in nz jus like there are more fijians playing rugby in Europe .and yet fiji beat samoa to mke the Qtrs of the league World Cup.and than samoa played a great game to beat fiji to mke the four nations congrats to the toa.mate end of samoa have their glory days than fiji will have theirs and same as tonga.
Fijian samoan boi

Christchurch, New Zealand

#33 May 25, 2014
Lmao jonah ain't never run 10 flat 11 flat yes and never was 125 he was 118 at his best then 120 later on .but yes an amazing athlete .so many polys in ufc and boxing doesn't mean polys are the best fighters does it ??? David tua and maselino masoe great boxers no samoan tongan or maori fighter in boxing or ufc right now are as good .mark hunt palelei te huna are all a joke .mark hunt has heart buh as a fighter crap.dangerous hook .aint the best striker in the ufc.ray sefo was a good kick boxer was great to watch.and how can you measure who are tougher.if you go by being warriors back in the day than mate Germanics Indians Chinese Thai pple were warriors to and would kick polys asses lmao
Pie

Saint Louis, MO

#35 Jul 15, 2014
Samoanlover said wrote:
<quoted text>ben teo.. Mpv for nfl.. And theres a tongan guy adams.. Ripping the nba.. Only 19.. Now imagine if we had.. 40 million polynesians.. If theres 100 samoans playing nfl.. With only america samoa plays it.. What if western samoa the bigger island took the game seriously.. I say.. Right now there be about 300 samoans in the nfl.. Out of 60,000 samoan men over the age 20 to 40..
Lol did you say Steve Adams was in the NBA ripping shit? Hes 7 feet tall and only averages 3 points per game. Thats horrible. Jeremy Lamb a black person on that same team 6'5 averages 8 points per game. That's different. When Lebron was 18 in the league he averaged 20 points per game. Samoans are strong, but not more athletic
Dan d

Napier, New Zealand

#36 Jul 17, 2014
Samoanlover said wrote:
<quoted text>ben teo.. Mpv for nfl.. And theres a tongan guy adams.. Ripping the nba.. Only 19.. Now imagine if we had.. 40 million polynesians.. If theres 100 samoans playing nfl.. With only america samoa plays it.. What if western samoa the bigger island took the game seriously.. I say.. Right now there be about 300 samoans in the nfl.. Out of 60,000 samoan men over the age 20 to 40..
. I've met heaps of powerful Fijians. And it's not hard to find a big fast powerful Fijian on YouTube.
Isikeli

San Angelo, TX

#37 Oct 2, 2014
Samoan Irish wrote:
Fijians r black.. Not polynesian.. Dim wit.. They only share cultural pratices.. But they medium boned race.. They dont have raw power like polys.. Like other negros.. Fast not powerful
They are actually one of the 5 islands that Polynesia is comprised of, thus, they are Polynesians. Tonga, Samoa, Fiji, New Zealand and Hawaii. They are currently under review as to considering Guam as a part of Polynesia.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#38 Oct 3, 2014
Isikeli wrote:
<quoted text>
They are actually one of the 5 islands that Polynesia is comprised of, thus, they are Polynesians. Tonga, Samoa, Fiji, New Zealand and Hawaii. They are currently under review as to considering Guam as a part of Polynesia.
Im talking about how they look.. anf fitians look just likr african americans or somalis.. example jolie vindiri.. that aint a polyneisan man..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#39 Oct 3, 2014
Dan d wrote:
<quoted text>. I've met heaps of powerful Fijians. And it's not hard to find a big fast powerful Fijian on YouTube.
Again.. genetically fitaims are,like blacks.. fast but please.. they domt have thempower to kmock down 5 or 4 players regularly.. aka jonah lomu, alesana tuilagi or vumikolo and julian sevea,are 4 great examples

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#40 Oct 3, 2014
I consider fitans asmpart of the negro race.. but by far they are a lot stronger than the negros of africa

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#41 Oct 3, 2014
Samoan Irish wrote:
I consider fitans asmpart of the negro race.. but by far they are a lot stronger than the negros of africa
Oh really? You have no idea what you are talking about:

Yekini: http://youtu.be/5Q9CyiZy664
Warrior by Default

Fiji

#42 Oct 23, 2014
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>
Again.. genetically fitaims are,like blacks.. fast but please.. they domt have thempower to kmock down 5 or 4 players regularly.. aka jonah lomu, alesana tuilagi or vumikolo and julian sevea,are 4 great examples
Vumikolo got run Over in da game against Fiji by Nikola Matawalu..... The fijian halfback, The friqin Halfback.... Half vumikolo's size.... Power huh?

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Guangzhou, China

#43 Oct 24, 2014
Warrior by Default wrote:
<quoted text>
Vumikolo got run Over in da game against Fiji by Nikola Matawalu..... The fijian halfback, The friqin Halfback.... Half vumikolo's size.... Power huh?
Best way to show fijian power is.. name some fijian whoever played in the all blacks forwards.. and i can give you over 50 samoans who have.. name me one...

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Guangzhou, China

#44 Oct 24, 2014
Stupid Thread wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? You have no idea what you are talking about:
Yekini: http://youtu.be/5Q9CyiZy664
1 strong man dont equate to many.. but many polynesians show.. genetically we have many
Chief Afrohawk

Fort Worth, TX

#45 Oct 24, 2014
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>
1 strong man dont equate to many.. but many polynesians show.. genetically we have many
Too much pride is not good. We have 50 million people because we are more humble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,761,011
Black Israelites the scum of the scum of the Ea... 5 min Pepe the Frog 2
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 min KIR SUCKA 40,780
So how are you Negroes going to take us out? 7 min Pepe the Frog 14
Republicans take lead in midterm generic ballot 8 min Termite Power 14
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 13 min Barros 1,087
Some good advice. Never debate or argue with a ... 13 min Negroes are animals 13
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 40 min Barros 87
Megan will NEVER become queen or even a princes... 3 hr Lori899 82
Why do Italians call us mooleys??? wat is dat (Oct '07) 5 hr Ur mother 97
BM in Britain please slap Meghan for us 5 hr Lori899 56