I am 39 have a good job and a nice ho...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#65 Aug 12, 2012
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text> That's what he told me he said, but it was probably the alcohol talkin... But bottomline is, they didn't want him talkin to their lil neice....probably wanted him for themselves and don't have no man. But he got the lil neice anyway.
You're stupid...I can't believe I ever thought you were an intelligent man.
If you were 40 and you saw a woman hungrily chasing your 21 year old nephew, the last thing on your mind would be that she wants a person your age.
The same goes for BW. Now a white woman has an inflated ego and a sense of entitlement, especially regaring black men, so a 40 year old white woman might try o make moves on her nieces black man.
But black women are more realistic, a man who wants a 21 year old, doesn't want her mother.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#66 Aug 12, 2012
Y'all need to stop lying to yourselves...men are not that interested in TALKING....that's something women do. Women can talk all day and not say a damn thing. Men don't look for that in a woman...they look for someone with a big booty and a pretty face who will bring dinner and stfu while he watches the news or they can watch a movie together and talk a little. I, personally couldn't care LESS about converstion... it's tedious and overrated and with women you always gotta watch what you say and be sure to always agreee with them. Fk that...I want somebody who is sexy, nice, treats me good and understands her role as a woman. Some of y'all, 30, 40 years old and STILL don't know your role.

And any "nice, grounded men" you meet are just ole fogeys who aint got no more options.

Location hidden

#67 Aug 12, 2012
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>I guess if a woman did ALL that, plus eat a vegan diet and went to the spa every other day to keep young. But MOST women don't do all that... One time I was in nyc and the movie star susan sarandon passed by me and my girlfriend and she was like: "hey, that's susan sarandon" ...and when I looked at her it just looked like some frail, thin, old lady. But you could tell it was her.. and I was thinking how many movie stars look like crap in real life. I met another movie star when I was in the navy...her name is alfre woodard. She doesn't look so good in the movies, but in person she's very pretty...but real petite too. My point is: who knows what lisaraye looks like without all that make up, etc. She was good in "players club" but lately she's been doing some fked up tv show called single ladies... and she just looks like a regular middle-age chick. I wouldn't fk her....and I wouldn't fk stacy dash ole a88 either. Both of them lost their looks.
You're going off topic.
Most woemn in their mid 30s and over, don't want younger guys for anything other than fun cyber sex or a raw fck on a Friday night.
They don't care if you want them or not, you are too immature and petty.
they want men older than them or near to their age.

Level 8

Location hidden

#68 Aug 12, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You're stupid...I can't believe I ever thought you were an intelligent man.
If you were 40 and you saw a woman hungrily chasing your 21 year old nephew, the last thing on your mind would be that she wants a person your age.
The same goes for BW. Now a white woman has an inflated ego and a sense of entitlement, especially regaring black men, so a 40 year old white woman might try o make moves on her nieces black man.
But black women are more realistic, a man who wants a 21 year old, doesn't want her mother.
LIke I said, don't blame me because no bm wants your rancid ole a88... you had a chance when you were young to get with one and you makin all kinda styles and sh8t. Now you wanna get all offended because brothers don't want you... And the thing is, even back then when you were young, you STILL wasn't good enough for them bm you turned down... it's just that you didn't know it and they didn't know it. But the truth will eventually come to light. This is why you a loser now...and NONE of the SAME bm would want to even get within 10 feet of you. My, my, how the tables have turned.

Location hidden

#69 Aug 12, 2012
Older women maximise on what you CAN maximise on.
You have experience, use that to your advantage, you are calmer and less arrogant than younger women. Men will appreciate that, after a long hard day at work.
Don't try to "Compete" with younger women, even if your shape is still banging, don't try to dress like a 21 year old, you will look desperate.
USE KEGELS!!! I cannot stress how important it is.
many younger women are promiscuous and having babies young...their pleasure boxes do not FEEL as good as they should.
There are men who have never experienced the pressure and squeeze that a fit puxxy can give.
A man can get addicted to that if you are taking care of yourself and have a good temparament.
Sadbuttrue

Sterling, VA

#70 Aug 12, 2012
dams-maceo wrote:
The problem is I am incredible shy when it comes to men,
am just looking for some ideas to help me combat this affliction of mine, or any ideas on how to improve my chances of meeting a nice man
one though you may consider, "Stay away from lowly Black males" who cheat, run to adultery and their broke. They always want a woman to take care of them and for you to lower your standards and you get nothing for your support except used!

Blackman Bailout 2012

Level 8

Location hidden

#71 Aug 12, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going off topic.
Most woemn in their mid 30s and over, don't want younger guys for anything other than fun cyber sex or a raw fck on a Friday night.
It don't matter what thoe women want... men pursue women...not the other way around. And no man REALLY wants middle-aged women. Men will only get with them because it's all they can get. So, they better get used to the friday night booty call freak outs...because, regardless of how much they eat vegan or diet and exercise, they ole... and no man wants them. Think about it...when's the last time you heard of some young movie star going for an older female movie star? Didn't really matter HOW MUCH demi moore tried to stay young, ashton kutcher just couldn't stand to fk that ole cooch no more.

Location hidden

#72 Aug 12, 2012
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>It don't matter what thoe women want... men pursue women...not the other way around. And no man REALLY wants middle-aged women. Men will only get with them because it's all they can get. So, they better get used to the friday night booty call freak outs...because, regardless of how much they eat vegan or diet and exercise, they ole... and no man wants them. Think about it...when's the last time you heard of some young movie star going for an older female movie star? Didn't really matter HOW MUCH demi moore tried to stay young, ashton kutcher just couldn't stand to fk that ole cooch no more.
No one is forcing you to step out of your comfort zone.
Older women don't do it for you, many men agree with you but luckily many men feel differntly.
I respect your honestly for explaining how you really feel. And I sense you are speaking honestly and not acting up because you are high.
Young non-black owmen will be able to enjoy you undisturbed.
Bye.

Location hidden

#73 Aug 12, 2012
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
Y'all need to stop lying to yourselves...men are not that interested in TALKING....that's something women do. Women can talk all day and not say a damn thing. Men don't look for that in a woman...they look for someone with a big booty and a pretty face who will bring dinner and stfu while he watches the news or they can watch a movie together and talk a little. I, personally couldn't care LESS about converstion... it's tedious and overrated and with women you always gotta watch what you say and be sure to always agreee with them. Fk that...I want somebody who is sexy, nice, treats me good and understands her role as a woman. Some of y'all, 30, 40 years old and STILL don't know your role.
And any "nice, grounded men" you meet are just ole fogeys who aint got no more options.
I hear you "Desmond".
In your opinion when women reach 35 they are no longer relevant.
I won't insult you by posting my irrelevant comments to you or your socks again.
Scroll past my posts from now on, and I'll do the same for you.
34zzza5673

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#74 Aug 12, 2012
dams wrote:
The problem is I am incredible shy when it comes to men,
am just looking for some ideas to help me combat this affliction of mine, or any ideas on how to improve my chances of meeting a nice man
If I remember correctly there is a medication for shyness too. Saw a docu. sometime back.

Level 8

Location hidden

#75 Aug 12, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you "Desmond".
In your opinion when women reach 35 they are no longer relevant.
I won't insult you by posting my irrelevant comments to you or your socks again.
Scroll past my posts from now on, and I'll do the same for you.
You sound all offended and sh8t, lol...nah, I usually scroll past your posts anyway, so it's OK. This wasn't really for you, it was for the OP...tryna give her some reality for her to chew on...

Location hidden

#76 Aug 12, 2012
34zzza5673 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I remember correctly there is a medication for shyness too. Saw a docu. sometime back.
I could do with some.
I'm very shy in person and I'm light enough to blush red!

Level 8

Location hidden

#77 Aug 12, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
Older women maximise on what you CAN maximise on.
You have experience, use that to your advantage, you are calmer and less arrogant than younger women. Men will appreciate that, after a long hard day at work.
Don't try to "Compete" with younger women, even if your shape is still banging, don't try to dress like a 21 year old, you will look desperate.
USE KEGELS!!! I cannot stress how important it is.
many younger women are promiscuous and having babies young...their pleasure boxes do not FEEL as good as they should.
There are men who have never experienced the pressure and squeeze that a fit puxxy can give.
A man can get addicted to that if you are taking care of yourself and have a good temparament.
lol...ole "shalimar" the sex therapist...

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#78 Aug 12, 2012
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>lol...ole "shalimar" the sex therapist...
you didn't inform the OP of REALITY. you told her your OPINION! Stop tryin to pass off your opinion as the LAW! You don't even have a clue what she looks like and I'm sorry although it's true that other SHALLOW men like you do exist you or your buddies don't rep ALL MEN!!!! Thank God! At my age I can't see myself dating someone past 45 unless they are an in shape health nut! I surely don't want a 20 year old ! While a woman may look older a man could be older and impotent
And that's worse!!!!!! Only thing I can do with limp dick daddy is take his money!!!!

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#80 Aug 12, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going off topic.
exactly. no woman 30+ wants to get serious with some young 20 something dude. unless she is stone crazy and extremely stupid and desparate, all she will see in him is a good fk.

he can pull his draws down at the door and when she is finished with him, hit the door again ASAP. maybe a little convo and a date here and there but NEVER nothing serious!

i date younger men but we aren't getting married, your not moving in, your not my man, you will NEVER be my "baby daddy" and if i find an older man that im really into, the playin is over and he must go.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#81 Aug 12, 2012
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>It don't matter what thoe women want... men pursue women...not the other way around. And no man REALLY wants middle-aged women. Men will only get with them because it's all they can get. So, they better get used to the friday night booty call freak outs...because, regardless of how much they eat vegan or diet and exercise, they ole... and no man wants them. Think about it...when's the last time you heard of some young movie star going for an older female movie star? Didn't really matter HOW MUCH demi moore tried to stay young, ashton kutcher just couldn't stand to fk that ole cooch no more.
people are most likely to get with and marry those closest to their age group.

there is hardly a middle aged woman slobbering over some young buck!

middle aged men tend to seek out women on their level! not some young tenderoni; not seriously anyway. his children are usually grown, hes not seeking to make any more and all this young girl can do for him is make in a dad again in his old age! what man wants that?

all your posts are full of wishfull thinking.

Location hidden

#82 Aug 12, 2012
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly. no woman 30+ wants to get serious with some young 20 something dude. unless she is stone crazy and extremely stupid and desparate, all she will see in him is a good fk.
he can pull his draws down at the door and when she is finished with him, hit the door again ASAP. maybe a little convo and a date here and there but NEVER nothing serious!
i date younger men but we aren't getting married, your not moving in, your not my man, you will NEVER be my "baby daddy" and if i find an older man that im really into, the playin is over and he must go.
Great post, realistic, and sexy too.

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Clinton.

#83 Aug 12, 2012
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> you didn't inform the OP of REALITY. you told her your OPINION! Stop tryin to pass off your opinion as the LAW! You don't even have a clue what she looks like and I'm sorry although it's true that other SHALLOW men like you do exist you or your buddies don't rep ALL MEN!!!! Thank God! At my age I can't see myself dating someone past 45 unless they are an in shape health nut! I surely don't want a 20 year old ! While a woman may look older a man could be older and impotent
And that's worse!!!!!! Only thing I can do with limp dick daddy is take his money!!!!
Lmaoo! Agreed. Nobody wants somebody younger than them, I'm pretty young but I don't want no immature guy. He WON'T get the job done. Lol. I need a masculine older guy, that when mad, can flex his muscles and lick his lips!! Oh lord, I would loose my mind lol!! Girl these men just don't knoww!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#84 Aug 12, 2012
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> you didn't inform the OP of REALITY. you told her your OPINION! Stop tryin to pass off your opinion as the LAW! You don't even have a clue what she looks like and I'm sorry although it's true that other SHALLOW men like you do exist you or your buddies don't rep ALL MEN!!!! Thank God! At my age I can't see myself dating someone past 45 unless they are an in shape health nut! I surely don't want a 20 year old ! While a woman may look older a man could be older and impotent
You THINK he's impotent, but that's only because he can't get his d8ck up for you.... the thing is, a lotta men think they SHOULD want a woman their age... they don't want to appear like they robbing the cradle. But that SAME man just won't be able to get excited about a woman his age, especially if he's older. But that guy you thought was just impotent because he's older, you give him a 25 year old and he would get harder than a rockwiler and fk her all night. That 25 year old booty drive him crazy, and he'd salivating like hungry tiger looking at a fat baby lamb...and he would tear into young a88 and empty out his seed deep inside of it. Don't think just because they dick is limp that the problem is them...it just might be YOU!

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#86 Aug 12, 2012
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>You THINK he's impotent, but that's only because he can't get his d8ck up for you.... the thing is, a lotta men think they SHOULD want a woman their age... they don't want to appear like they robbing the cradle. But that SAME man just won't be able to get excited about a woman his age, especially if he's older. But that guy you thought was just impotent because he's older, you give him a 25 year old and he would get harder than a rockwiler and fk her all night. That 25 year old booty drive him crazy, and he'd salivating like hungry tiger looking at a fat baby lamb...and he would tear into young a88 and empty out his seed deep inside of it. Don't think just because they dick is limp that the problem is them...it just might be YOU!
LOL boy you SOOO immature you tickle me!!!! I was referring to a lot of 40 years olds that are impotent because they didn't take care of themselves or became diabetic with problems of blood flow to his reproductive system there are PLENTY out there and I wasnt referring to myself I'm no where near 40 love lol!! I'm not old yet and no I don't have problems attracting or keeping any man but what you are telling that lady is mean! I don't care what you say you are very negative and that's not being realistic because all men are not the same! Just because you hang out with pre-senior citizens tryin to rekindle their youth with a 20 year old doesn't mean that's what everybodies doing!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Cheech the Conser... 1,564,794
Whites On The Retreat 4 min The Armed Axe 2
Black women who fantasize about being a slave f... 9 min Rich stars of the... 2
Black "Viking" wins world Strongest Man contest! 28 min The Armed Axe 15
News Construction has few blacks, report says (Aug '07) 28 min justheretohelp 617
Basal Eurasians..... 32 min The Armed Axe 6
Do you black people really think you're normal... 33 min Got_Rope 17
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 52 min Y do whites wrink... 68
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 1 hr The Laughing Axe 121
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 2 hr Dudley 817
Dan Snow: OJ is still so handsome. 6 hr Truth 38
More from around the web