Next Last
Robbie J

Duluth, MN

#1 Jul 24, 2007
Have at it summer breeze.
Horst

Düren, Germany

#2 Jul 25, 2007
White people ? Wrong question ! White Americans ! Not us !
Love
PKSOCAL00

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Aug 5, 2007
Many blacks are stereotypically hated. Blacks come accross as unpredictable, mostly living on entitlements, have vey unstable and poor family lives. their music, language etc is also so tacky.

Since: Jul 07

North London

#4 Aug 5, 2007
Their hatred comes from being cursed with a Superiortiy Complex. Their pathalogical need to prove how much 'better' they are than blacks has its roots in fear and fear breeds ignorance.
Black woman

Whitehorse, Canada

#5 Aug 14, 2007
White people, black people. Its a constant Struggle, WHY do WHITE people hate Black people?

I am marring into a white family , and my fiance mother was shocked to know that her very sinless, only baby boy was going to marry a black girl. She practically freaked and asked people what they thought about it. She said to him that he would have funny looking grand children.
I am a young black 23 year old from The island of Trinidad, and I never grew up understanding hatred among races there, till now.
I am still not sure that she hates me, just confused. Why dont I stay with my own kind, and give a beautiful blond blue eyed small foot red lips white younging her chance at her son.
I asked my fiance why? Why would it even be a thought, why would It bother her so much, I began to feel like there truely was somthing wrong with me, and That i wasnt worthy of her pure son. His pale skin, his blond hair and his eyes that look like a pool of water. MAYBE my chocolate skin, and dark eyes, inate nature the real juice in my blood to Kill and curse and steal and talk loud , MY SO CALLED TACKY-ness is what I truely am. WHO care if I am intellegent and I can sing like a bird , and who care if I am an artist and a poet and dreamer and an organizer , and a hard worker.WHO CARES right, The color ofmy skin brands me a Lowly Animal not worthy of anything good, becasue i wouldnt know what to do with it. I am poor , and my family life is Poor. I should tell my Journalist mother and my carpenter father they fucked up.
What a shame! What a shame, Oh skin color, what shall I do with thee, you tell a story I didnt even know I carried on me. What a shame, Oh Skin color,I wish i could bleech thee. Then maybe you can be treated with respect.

Black woman

Whitehorse, Canada

#6 Aug 14, 2007
PKSOCAL00 wrote:
Many blacks are stereotypically hated. Blacks come accross as unpredictable, mostly living on entitlements, have vey unstable and poor family lives. their music, language etc is also so tacky.
Do u have a lung, or a asshole, a tongue or a foot with toes, and do you have hair and nails and spit and a heart beat, do you have a heart, do you have a voice and touch, and do you fart , does it smell sweet? Does your toto the crap that comes out of your asshole look brown or green or orange depending on wht you eat? do you Hurt and bleed red if someone would prick you with a pin? Or a KNife? DO you get a hard on, or get soft when you ejeculate? Do you make babies, that look like you? do you breathe oxygen, DO you hate rapists and murderers? Do you support the war in Iraq? DO you love Adolf Hitler? DO you wish you can eat babies on a roast in your kitchen? DO you love the smell of human flesh burning ?
If you answer any of these questions like a human being, I am going to ignore that you are a pale-ass white person and welcome you into the collective HuMAN RACE.
Stupid jurk!
Shamed from friends

Chino, CA

#7 Aug 14, 2007
I was born in Eastern Europe and my parents immigrated to Canada when I was 7. I'm now 36. We had 1 black boy in our class named Peter S. I was instantly intriged by him. I;ve never seen a black person prior to him and thought he was so cute. I had a secret crush on him. I told some of our family friends children that I was "in love" with a boy named Peter from my class. One day, our parents took us ice skating. Guess who was at the rink? PETER!!! I was so excited to see him until...someone yelled out his name and the girls I was with said to me "That's Peter??" They said it in a very negative tone to the point that I felt ashamed embarrased for liking him. YOu see, I didn't grow up with any predijucies. THIS was my first taste of seeing how others saw the world. Needless to say, Over the years, my preference became to date men that had a darker skin tone and brown eyes.(My preference) 14 years ago I met my husband and 10 years ago we married. He was born in Ca., doesn't speak spanish and loves the beach boys. To this day we joke that I'm more Ethnic than he is and I'm the one with a green card. We have beautiful brown eyes twin daughters and a very handsome little boy. They are very proud of their heritage....Mexican and Yugoslavian. OUr cultures are very similar!
Shamed from friends

Chino, CA

#8 Aug 14, 2007
Black woman wrote:
White people, black people. Its a constant Struggle, WHY do WHITE people hate Black people?
I am marring into a white family , and my fiance mother was shocked to know that her very sinless, only baby boy was going to marry a black girl. She practically freaked and asked people what they thought about it. She said to him that he would have funny looking grand children.
I am a young black 23 year old from The island of Trinidad, and I never grew up understanding hatred among races there, till now.
I am still not sure that she hates me, just confused. Why dont I stay with my own kind, and give a beautiful blond blue eyed small foot red lips white younging her chance at her son.
I asked my fiance why? Why would it even be a thought, why would It bother her so much, I began to feel like there truely was somthing wrong with me, and That i wasnt worthy of her pure son. His pale skin, his blond hair and his eyes that look like a pool of water. MAYBE my chocolate skin, and dark eyes, inate nature the real juice in my blood to Kill and curse and steal and talk loud , MY SO CALLED TACKY-ness is what I truely am. WHO care if I am intellegent and I can sing like a bird , and who care if I am an artist and a poet and dreamer and an organizer , and a hard worker.WHO CARES right, The color ofmy skin brands me a Lowly Animal not worthy of anything good, becasue i wouldnt know what to do with it. I am poor , and my family life is Poor. I should tell my Journalist mother and my carpenter father they fucked up.
What a shame! What a shame, Oh skin color, what shall I do with thee, you tell a story I didnt even know I carried on me. What a shame, Oh Skin color,I wish i could bleech thee. Then maybe you can be treated with respect.
My heart goes out to you. Please read the above blog I posted. I'm white and my husband Mexican. I don't care what other people think but he told me that he sees it more than I do since he's Mexican. We live in a very cruel world. I took my kids to the park One day and this boys called my kids "White Mexicans"... I thought Wow, Is that what their calling mixed kids now a days. Make sure your realistic about how life will be with him and understand that you both, including your future children will be living with this for the rest of your lives. Don't count on your future Mother in law to change. You can be the sweetest person in the world but if she has pre conceived notion of what she thinks is good for her son, well then thats it. PLEASE DON"T PUT YOURSELF DOWN BECAUSE OF THE COLOR OF YOUR SKIN. YOUR perfect the way you are and there's no need to wish to be something else. There's plenty of good people in this world who wouldn't have a problem with you and him, myself included. Keep your head high, she's the one with the problem. Think long and hard about this relationship. Love alone will not get you both through this. Just my opinion, date him a lil longer and see if he will stand up to his Mother regarding his relationship with you. If not, he may not be worth it. Here's another idea...Imagine that you had a daughter in the same place your in. What kind of advice would you give her? Would you want her to date a guy with a family like this. I am the example for my children.

“ the Crusher of Bigots”

Self Proclaimed Scholar

#9 Aug 14, 2007
To every one this question plaged me so bad as a child. I can remember all the beautiful white girls I saw on the magazines in the store. I can remember admiring all the White features like blond hair and blue eyes. I began to look at myself as ugly and thought I and other blacks were just a waste of life. I can remember History or SOCIAL STUDIES as it was called and remember the only signifigant thing blacks did in history was slavery and Civil Rights, I remember hearing all the House Hold names such as Plato..Alexander the Great...Arostotle..Issac Newton...Albert Einstien and wonder where all the black inventors and scientists were. I remember all the horrors I went through as a child becuse I was black. I remember identifying white features with being good and Black Features with being bad. All of this happened at a young age before adolecence. some of the stuff still effects me today. I used to wonder why..WHY did I have to be born black. I think whites are trained to hate black both directly and indirectly. A good friend of mine a white pal told me hew his mother incouraged to be friens with GOOD BLACKS like me and to not date a black girl. My best friend a hispanic guy told me his dad at first thouht I was SNEAKY and our White friend who got locked up a few months ago was a good guy. I know that many whites hate black people but I know many White love everyone. I dont hate whites..event the racist ones I just hate their Ideas. I thing Whites in general are just straight up in love with themselves. They love their image and believe that they are the Standard of beauty...so the further you get away fro that standard the more hated you are. Blacks represent a total opposite of a White...The Skin..The Hair...everything is different.

“ the Crusher of Bigots”

Self Proclaimed Scholar

#10 Aug 14, 2007
Shamed from friends wrote:
<quoted text> My heart goes out to you. Please read the above blog I posted. I'm white and my husband Mexican. I don't care what other people think but he told me that he sees it more than I do since he's Mexican. We live in a very cruel world. I took my kids to the park One day and this boys called my kids "White Mexicans"... I thought Wow, Is that what their calling mixed kids now a days. Make sure your realistic about how life will be with him and understand that you both, including your future children will be living with this for the rest of your lives. Don't count on your future Mother in law to change. You can be the sweetest person in the world but if she has pre conceived notion of what she thinks is good for her son, well then thats it. PLEASE DON"T PUT YOURSELF DOWN BECAUSE OF THE COLOR OF YOUR SKIN. YOUR perfect the way you are and there's no need to wish to be something else. There's plenty of good people in this world who wouldn't have a problem with you and him, myself included. Keep your head high, she's the one with the problem. Think long and hard about this relationship. Love alone will not get you both through this. Just my opinion, date him a lil longer and see if he will stand up to his Mother regarding his relationship with you. If not, he may not be worth it. Here's another idea...Imagine that you had a daughter in the same place your in. What kind of advice would you give her? Would you want her to date a guy with a family like this. I am the example for my children.
As a man I want to persoanlly tell everyone the Cutest little baby I have ever seen was a mixed baby of Mexican and Black. That baby was soo cute. Glad for you. i hope you guys have a nice and long marrage.
i cant say

Zapopan, Mexico

#11 Aug 20, 2007
Listen and listen good, white or black, we all turn blue in the end.
- for the blondes that means when u die your blood stops flowing and you turn blue, so no matter what, if u r black or white u turn blue in the end.
p.s there are some people racist,but one of those people is not me
Californication

Irvine, CA

#12 Aug 20, 2007
Judging from the number of interracial relationships, white liberal support, white liberal charities, and current amendments from white americans to help mostly-black schools, I would guess that the majority do not.

The ones that do are idiots. You may not meet as many idiots as you do nice people, but you tend to remember them more.
Staffer

AOL

#13 Sep 3, 2007
I didn't hate black people untill I got arrested for a DUI. I had to spend 3 days in jail before my bond went through. On the second day I was put into the general population. I was beat up by 3 black guys and was forced to give all of them oral sex. On top of that there was a black female guard who just sat there and watched as this went on.
YOUSTUPIDWHITESD EVILS

United States

#14 Sep 3, 2007
Staffer wrote:
I didn't hate black people untill I got arrested for a DUI. I had to spend 3 days in jail before my bond went through. On the second day I was put into the general population. I was beat up by 3 black guys and was forced to give all of them oral sex. On top of that there was a black female guard who just sat there and watched as this went on.
YOU WHITE LYING DEVIL AND YOU "KNOW" YOU ARE LYING TOO. SEE THIS IS WHY I HATE YOU WHITE DEVILS. ALWAYS MAKING UP STUPID CRAP. STUPID IDIOT YOU.
Staffer

AOL

#15 Sep 3, 2007
YOUSTUPIDWHITESDEVILS wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU WHITE LYING DEVIL AND YOU "KNOW" YOU ARE LYING TOO. SEE THIS IS WHY I HATE YOU WHITE DEVILS. ALWAYS MAKING UP STUPID CRAP. STUPID IDIOT YOU.
Why would I make somethig like that up. It was the most humiliating experience of my life.

“Holdin' it down. ”

Plant City, FL

#17 Sep 3, 2007
Staffer wrote:
Bruh, if that did happen, I am sorry. We are not all like that. Black people are not the Borg. We are individuals. Don't hate us all for what some messed up people did to you.
singleme

Chicago, IL

#19 Sep 4, 2007
White people hate Black people because they are completely sexually hung the fyck up. The white man has a small penis, the white woman has a huge pyssy. That equates a society that is sexually screwed. I wish there was a cure for little dycks, I think if there was cure, the white man would feel less insecure, the white woman would be sexually satisified.

When white man consume themselves over other men's penis size. I think that is so gay, so homo, completely queer. Women and gay men are the only people who should be concern over a man's dyck size.

I think, if the white man's dyck was a satisfactory size. Prejudice, police brutality, would not exist. Honestly, if a man thinks about another man's dyck, I think he is completely gay.
I think he should continue to make hand gestures, slide he foot, under the bathroom stalls, lol.
dont get me

Randburg, South Africa

#20 Mar 25, 2011
white people are not the same.bullllllshit come to south africa and you'll knw the second you step on the ground of this country that all white people are the same.....
cracker killer

Overland Park, KS

#21 Apr 19, 2011
maybe its because yu are a cracker lol
Cal

Maumee, OH

#22 Apr 19, 2011
Because they are not black! They've gone so long believing that they were the superior race just to find out in the end that they are the inferior race! They are a race of inbred, liars, murderers, rapists, thieves and hypocrites! We are the opposite! Sh*t, I'd hate "us" to! LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Frank 1,101,446
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 3 min African AE 4,986
AA BM Should Really Go Back To Africa and Here'... 7 min Mrs Diva On The Rise 110
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 9 min Obsidian2xxx 25,146
MORE CRAZY WHITE PEOPLE SHOOTING UP SHYT - June... 9 min mick 411
Marvel Comic's Superhero:Black Panther movie is... 14 min Sick White Evil D... 17
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 23 min Enough 2,386
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 26 min Sick White Evil D... 3,562
The Official 2014/2015 NFL Season Thread 3 hr Phoenix Ascended 68
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••