Beyonce IR scene in new film???
From me to you

Secaucus, NJ

#23 Dec 3, 2008
hollywoodbuster wrote:
<quoted text>ofcourse they won't. A white actress career will suffer. However,Beyonce will get bigger in america eyes. White men get to touch all top black actressess. HAlle,Gabrielle Union,Sanna Lathan Nia long,and any other top stars. However black men can't touch theirs. Black men cannot touch Jessica Simpson,orJessica Beil. That's just how it goes.
Ignoramus COON

Tommy at it again!

“My HOTPIC is raisng HELLonTOPX”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#24 Dec 3, 2008
Blindian wrote:
From what i hear, that cat adrien brody gets a little love in her new joint "cadillac records". If you dont know who he is, hes the guy w/ the beak nose that kissed halle berry @ the oscars when she announced he won.lol Two things that get burn on this site are IR discussions and beyonce.lol ? for the fellas out there...do you think they would let a man of color get an onscreen kiss from a jessica simpson type?
This movie is about Etta James who was born BIRACIAL. Her mothew was BLACK and her father was WHITE. Also the film is about Chuck Berry and Muddy Waters.

Beyonce Knowles credits herself as an actress, she must play scripts according to the story.
She also plays a DOPEFIEND and a PROSTITUTE on this movie CADILLAC RECORDS. Please stick to the facts about ETTA James. I doubt BEYONCE wanted the movie part mainly because she is going to kiss a white man, she has her husband JAY-Z.

Also there are alot of BM who kiss WW on screen, where have you been?

Please Blindian, don't make this out to be a BATTLE between IR BW and BM.

Well, personally, I love my BLACK HUSBAND I'll tell anybody that, but, understand the MOVIE before you throw it out there like it's a BIRACIAL LOVE MOVIE....IT AINT.

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Philly & London SE6

#25 Dec 3, 2008
From me to you wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey girl! Good morning!
Girl, who else? This 'character' is so transparent it's ridiculous.
I though he was supposed to be going home to 'do' some chick.(Yeah, right.)
Watch, in a couple of hours, there will be a thread about just b/c I mentioned it.
This dude is a f**king lame, seriously.
LOL I know! And pathetic!

Remember that thread that Tommy started "Brotha's what I'm gonna do to this sista"?:) And this is who the threadstarter thinks is brilliant! LOL Lord, birds of a feather...

If I was single, I wouldn't give men like these jokers the time of day. I hope all the single ladies out there see them for what they are. I'm sure some idiot/naive person will fall for them.
HeySFB

Los Angeles, CA

#26 Dec 3, 2008
Better go and read about Etta James then. It is rumored that Minnesota Fats was her biological father. She knew lots of white guys in her career. Why does it matter if Beyonce (who is playing a character) kisses a white guy? Ya'll problem having fools need to take a break and get real lives. It's just Hollywood for goodness sakes. Congratulate Denzel who has made it very clear he will not do any scenes where he has to kiss or have any kind of relationship with a white woman.
From me to you

Secaucus, NJ

#27 Dec 3, 2008
Lana17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember that thread that Tommy started "Brotha's what I'm gonna do to this sista"?:) And this is who the threadstarter thinks is brilliant! LOL Lord, birds of a feather...
If I was single, I wouldn't give men like these jokers the time of day. I hope all the single ladies out there see them for what they are. I'm sure some idiot/naive person will fall for them.
LOL, Tommy is f**king lame, he seriously needs pu**y .

Tough look to him, cause I don't think that a sane lady will even pay any attention to his moaning and whining self lol.

“Mad Izm”

Since: Mar 08

Painesville, OH

#28 Dec 3, 2008
hollywoodbuster wrote:
<quoted text>ofcourse they won't. A white actress career will suffer. However,Beyonce will get bigger in america eyes. White men get to touch all top black actressess. HAlle,Gabrielle Union,Sanna Lathan Nia long,and any other top stars. However black men can't touch theirs. Black men cannot touch Jessica Simpson,orJessica Beil. That's just how it goes.
hahahaha!! Thats the 100% TRUTH too!!

You'll never see a brother hitched onto one of these hollywood white girls in the movie, because they know it wouldn't be accepted or sell.....but shiiiiiiiiiit.....here's cracka amerikkka's thinking:

Continue making the white man look like slavemasters and powerful over the black man, taking and sexing with his women, and god dammit, you'll see the whole damn theater almost about to explode because of the crowd sizes.....from racist azz and weak insecure white boys, and bitter and angry cracka lovin bw who love to see the bm being punished with this the bw's new IR revolt.......LOL!

Thats White Amerikkka for ya! As long as they continue to pump themselves up in the minds of our people as "sought after".......then our black community will stay divided and mentally enslaved!

*smh*

Evil And Pathetic Brainwashing by these devils!

Black And Proud Forever

“Mad Izm”

Painesville, OH

#29 Dec 3, 2008
Lana17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me....No BM in their right mind would come near an angry, pathetic and bitter black woman like you!

Your EXACT demeanor and mindset that you and all these other self-hating IR BW display on here, is the exact reason 70% of you are single and will more than likely stay single.....hahahaha!

Even the crackas you go and hitch with as part of your "master IR plan" will soon see the BS, and you will see the same results.....hahahaha!

Your mindstate is poison!

Black And Proud Forever

“TAM Were Some Real Black Men!”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#31 Dec 3, 2008
HeySFB wrote:
Better go and read about Etta James then. It is rumored that Minnesota Fats was her biological father. She knew lots of white guys in her career. Why does it matter if Beyonce (who is playing a character) kisses a white guy? Ya'll problem having fools need to take a break and get real lives. It's just Hollywood for goodness sakes. Congratulate Denzel who has made it very clear he will not do any scenes where he has to kiss or have any kind of relationship with a white woman.
You know it really doesn't matter if Etta is biracial or whole black, she considered herself a black woman and like several black women at that time and in her position like Pearl Baily, Diane Carol, Lola Folona, Eartha Kitt and Lena Horn opted to date/marry white men because very few black men in though days traveled in these black women's cirle nor was on these bw's financial level.

New York, NY

#32 Dec 3, 2008
Freebird32 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know it really doesn't matter if Etta is biracial or whole black, she considered herself a black woman and like several black women at that time and in her position like Pearl Baily, Diane Carol, Lola Folona, Eartha Kitt and Lena Horn opted to date/marry white men because very few black men in though days traveled in these black women's cirle nor was on these bw's financial level.
? for you, so why did/do bw complain when rich/celebrity bm do the same? The only reason people can marry ir is because of a bw challenging the law. And you just admitted many bw who made it, ran to yt before athletes were being accused of selling out. Why is it ok for a bw who excels to abandon her men and run to the men who are holding him back, but bm who excel are supposed to owe bw his fortune???lol So, its all good if good looking rich bm cant find bw on his level and marry ir like all those bw did to right?

New York, NY

#33 Dec 3, 2008
Last ? for ya, why in the world do bw call their ir movement "something new", when you just admitted that they have been doing that for ions?lol Im NOT anti-ir, but the bs that surrounds it is what i discuss.

Location hidden

#34 Dec 3, 2008
Blindian wrote:
<quoted text>
? for you, so why did/do bw complain when rich/celebrity bm do the same? The only reason people can marry ir is because of a bw challenging the law. And you just admitted many bw who made it, ran to yt before athletes were being accused of selling out. Why is it ok for a bw who excels to abandon her men and run to the men who are holding him back, but bm who excel are supposed to owe bw his fortune???lol So, its all good if good looking rich bm cant find bw on his level and marry ir like all those bw did to right?
Woo, as I recall black male entertainers back then did face the same problems of not finding black women in their circle or on their same level and black celebrities like Sammy Davis Jr., Harry Belafonte and Sidney Poitier did get with white women. But today's for black male athletes and entertainers there is no need to run to other races of women because they can find intelligent, educated black women in all walks of life. Most of us are no longer maids, floor scrubbers or fast order cooks.

Level 1

Since: May 07

Dodge City, KS

#35 Dec 3, 2008
Kennyinbmore wrote:
It's an autobiographical story, not just a movie somebody made up out of thin air
lmao!

Level 1

Dodge City, KS

#36 Dec 3, 2008
Freebird32 wrote:
<quoted text>
Woo, as I recall black male entertainers back then did face the same problems of not finding black women in their circle or on their same level and black celebrities like Sammy Davis Jr., Harry Belafonte and Sidney Poitier did get with white women. But today's for black male athletes and entertainers there is no need to run to other races of women because they can find intelligent, educated black women in all walks of life. Most of us are no longer maids, floor scrubbers or fast order cooks.
sidney portier was a hypocrite he got mad at dorthy dandridge for dating a white man but later on he settled with some white woman.

“My heart and Soul”

Level 1

Since: Sep 08

Long Beach,Ca.

#37 Dec 3, 2008
Queen Liz wrote:
Come on, those actors choose and accept the roles THEY WANT. Not everyone is into IR stuff. Jessica Biel has never had a black interest in any project of hers. Neither has Jessica Simpson. Do you see Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, George Clooney, or Tom Welling with black love interests in their projects? No. It's up to the actor.
<quoted text>
Brad Pitt dated Robin Givens in real life. And Tom Cruise was with Thandie Newton in Mission Impossible 2.

Location hidden

#38 Dec 3, 2008
Candella88 wrote:
<quoted text>
sidney portier was a hypocrite he got mad at dorthy dandridge for dating a white man but later on he settled with some white woman.
Thanks I wasn't aware of that but I am not surprise even today many black men feel entitled to date any race of women they want and don't feel an ounce of loyality to black women or the black community but yet when black women go outside of their race these same black men feel that black women owe them loyality and is selling out.

Since: Oct 07

Boston, MA

#39 Dec 3, 2008
The Word wrote:
IR movies should be censored. That kind of obscenity has no place in mainstream media
Sounds like you're still living back in 1952 Arkansas.

“"Living life"”

Since: Oct 07

((Material Status))

#40 Dec 3, 2008
who cares it's a movie and B is making loads of money out of it. It's no ones business who she kiss, her husband obviously don't have a problem with it. Do you really think she need's you're approval she don't even give a shte what you think. Talk about more serious things such as the rate of AIDS in the black community- or how to keep some black men out of jail. Beyonce already made it now it's time to focus on more important matters

“Real Black Men Speak English”

Level 4

Bmore

#41 Dec 4, 2008
Number1Queen wrote:
who cares it's a movie and B is making loads of money out of it. It's no ones business who she kiss, her husband obviously don't have a problem with it. Do you really think she need's you're approval she don't even give a shte what you think. Talk about more serious things such as the rate of AIDS in the black community- or how to keep some black men out of jail. Beyonce already made it now it's time to focus on more important matters
stop making sense sister. Most on Topix are allergic to it

AKJ

“akj”

Level 1

I love my lil son..:)

#43 Dec 4, 2008
Kennyinbmore wrote:
<quoted text>
stop making sense sister. Most on Topix are allergic to it
Lol..Hey baby!! Ingore the hater's!
Attagirl

United States

#44 Dec 4, 2008
hollywoodbuster wrote:
Yeah but they got to touch Jessica Alba, Jennifer Lopez, Selma Hayek, Roselyn Sanchez and more HOT Latinas!!

Now tell me Blindian who would you rather make out with Jessica Simpson or one these hot women I listed above?

Be honest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Somalis and their shameless self promotion 4 min selina london 250
Are white people aware of white privilege? 5 min Spock 2
White trolls! How do you explain away Brooke Ho... 7 min stinkwhite convict 6
All blonde haired blue eyed white people are evil (Jan '14) 9 min vlsufrtz 16
Why are most white people racist? 11 min USaWarringGlobalB... 1,945
white women are the prettiest, black women are ... 12 min Fabulous 210
News Wrestler calls for Hulk Hogan ROAST with Africa... 13 min coretta 31
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Curious Me 34,872
All women prefer white men 1 hr TranshumanX 5,596
More from around the web