All of this Racism Must Stop

All of this Racism Must Stop

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
HumanBeing

Oakland, TN

#1 Aug 26, 2014
I have looked through must of the threads on this forum and I am appalled and ashamed to call myself a human being. Listen to yourselves, it is all pointless. Nothing comes from hate except more hate. The only equality present in today's world is that all races are equally racist. It doesn't matter what race is the current majority, they will treat the minority badly. The problem is "race" itself. We need to remove the term race from or society. We need to remove the divide between all of us and simply call ourselves human. All laws must be equal across the board and all special interest groups speaking for a specific race must be abolished. Time to take accountability as individuals and not as a specific "race."

Following these steps is the only way for us to be free of this plague. We are not several races, we are one race...we are human. It is time to stand up and end this divide! No more referring to ourselves as a specific race. No more applications or government paperwork to where we have to check off a specific race, it all must go! Start the fight now to end the divide.

Judged:

16

12

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#2 Aug 26, 2014
HumanBeing wrote:
I have looked through must of the threads on this forum and I am appalled and ashamed to call myself a human being. Listen to yourselves, it is all pointless. Nothing comes from hate except more hate. The only equality present in today's world is that all races are equally racist. It doesn't matter what race is the current majority, they will treat the minority badly. The problem is "race" itself. We need to remove the term race from or society. We need to remove the divide between all of us and simply call ourselves human. All laws must be equal across the board and all special interest groups speaking for a specific race must be abolished. Time to take accountability as individuals and not as a specific "race."
Following these steps is the only way for us to be free of this plague. We are not several races, we are one race...we are human. It is time to stand up and end this divide! No more referring to ourselves as a specific race. No more applications or government paperwork to where we have to check off a specific race, it all must go! Start the fight now to end the divide.
Well, that's a fine idea, but where has it ever happened in history? There have been tribes, castes, social classes, etc. since the beginning of time.
Kop

London, UK

#3 Aug 26, 2014
HumanBeing wrote:
I have looked through must of the threads on this forum and I am appalled and ashamed to call myself a human being. Listen to yourselves, it is all pointless. Nothing comes from hate except more hate. The only equality present in today's world is that all races are equally racist. It doesn't matter what race is the current majority, they will treat the minority badly. The problem is "race" itself. We need to remove the term race from or society. We need to remove the divide between all of us and simply call ourselves human. All laws must be equal across the board and all special interest groups speaking for a specific race must be abolished. Time to take accountability as individuals and not as a specific "race."
Following these steps is the only way for us to be free of this plague. We are not several races, we are one race...we are human. It is time to stand up and end this divide! No more referring to ourselves as a specific race. No more applications or government paperwork to where we have to check off a specific race, it all must go! Start the fight now to end the divide.
this doesn't apply to white people and we are and will remain the superior race, we lots of different races and whites rules over every non white, i support the government paperworks on race, we have to know who is what otherwise its one big mess, no every race is racist towards white people and want us dead. here you are trying to speed along their rubbish and no race should be the main focus of society, you want to be free? remove every non white from white countries send them back
lootapalooza

Buffalo, NY

#4 Aug 26, 2014
Without "race", how would our American slave-descendants whine about how they're being victimized and oppressed by "inferior, weak, soulless, cave apes"?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#5 Aug 26, 2014
HumanBeing wrote:
I have looked through must of the threads on this forum and I am appalled and ashamed to call myself a human being. Listen to yourselves, it is all pointless. Nothing comes from hate except more hate. The only equality present in today's world is that all races are equally racist. It doesn't matter what race is the current majority, they will treat the minority badly. The problem is "race" itself. We need to remove the term race from or society. We need to remove the divide between all of us and simply call ourselves human. All laws must be equal across the board and all special interest groups speaking for a specific race must be abolished. Time to take accountability as individuals and not as a specific "race."
Following these steps is the only way for us to be free of this plague. We are not several races, we are one race...we are human. It is time to stand up and end this divide! No more referring to ourselves as a specific race. No more applications or government paperwork to where we have to check off a specific race, it all must go! Start the fight now to end the divide.
Many people need this pointless nonsense in order to feel better about themselves. It's vanity you see. All humans have a degree of vanity. If this is removed, then some will perish mentally. They need something that sets them apart from others, yet gives them a sense of belonging to another. It's vanity.

Man is a complex creature.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#6 Aug 26, 2014
In today's generation, most of America's racial division is heavily exacerbated by, or fostered by (if not the only reason) black male-committed crime which also includes notable amounts of mass shootings and pedophilia.

This isn't a matter of "trailer trash", nor is it really open to debate; it is simply a matter of facts, stats and reality. Only BM's have the power to change such division, though given their witnessed anger, attitude and denial, this ain't likely to change anytime soon.

Whether it's a U.S. citizen as wealthy as Gates or Ellison, or some homeless drunk on the street (assuming he/she has normal common sense), most Americans still recognize BMs commit more crime than any other race/gender.
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#7 Aug 26, 2014
First off, white folk are God's Chosen People. He made us in His image; therefore, whites can't be racist.

Next, AAs are the most racist demographic on the planet, which explains why Obama, Holder, and Sharpton, all black, btw, are the biggest race-baiters in America today.

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#8 Aug 26, 2014
HumanBeing wrote:
I have looked through must of the threads on this forum and I am appalled and ashamed to call myself a human being. Listen to yourselves, it is all pointless. Nothing comes from hate except more hate. The only equality present in today's world is that all races are equally racist. It doesn't matter what race is the current majority, they will treat the minority badly. The problem is "race" itself. We need to remove the term race from or society. We need to remove the divide between all of us and simply call ourselves human. All laws must be equal across the board and all special interest groups speaking for a specific race must be abolished. Time to take accountability as individuals and not as a specific "race."
Following these steps is the only way for us to be free of this plague. We are not several races, we are one race...we are human. It is time to stand up and end this divide! No more referring to ourselves as a specific race. No more applications or government paperwork to where we have to check off a specific race, it all must go! Start the fight now to end the divide.
It's a nice idea, but racism keeps the system in check, so there's no way it's going to vanish any time soon. All we can do is be the best people we can be and hope to influence others through our acts.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#10 Aug 26, 2014
Drilling for the nerve wrote:
First off, white folk are God's Chosen People. He made us in His image; therefore, whites can't be racist.
Next, AAs are the most racist demographic on the planet, which explains why Obama, Holder, and Sharpton, all black, btw, are the biggest race-baiters in America today.
Shut up and go wash your white sheets.
When you're done, go polish your swastika.

No, there is nothing godly about you.

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#11 Aug 26, 2014
Drilling for the nerve wrote:
First off, white folk are God's Chosen People. He made us in His image; therefore, whites can't be racist.
Next, AAs are the most racist demographic on the planet, which explains why Obama, Holder, and Sharpton, all black, btw, are the biggest race-baiters in America today.
You're full of horse puckey white people aren't anymore chosen that any other race.It's all in your mind fool I know it makes you feel good to think that but alas you're sadly mistaken.
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#12 Aug 26, 2014
OMG ... I'm a weirdo magnet!

Why me, Lord?

lololololol
Da Thresher

Chicago, IL

#13 Aug 26, 2014
Drilling for the nerve wrote:
First off, white folk are God's Chosen People. He made us in His image; therefore, whites can't be racist.
Next, AAs are the most racist demographic on the planet, which explains why Obama, Holder, and Sharpton, all black, btw, are the biggest race-baiters in America today.
Woman, do you ever get tired of looking like a complete and utter nutt-ball on this site? Okay, whites are "God's Chosen People", so you say? Show me were in history they have/are experiencing the curses outlined in the book of Deuteronomy.

If whites were chosen for anything by the Creator, it would've probably been for whites to be the disease carrying, pillagers of the world. Something that they have shown stellar achievements in.

...and stop acting like you don't expect to be put down when you post your tripe. Everybody knows you're this forum's resident masochistic nympho. You just can't get enough of the abuse.
HumanBeing

Oakland, TN

#17 Aug 27, 2014
All of what I've seen are horrible excuses. Vanity? A required system? No, racism is none of these. Money fits into those two groups, but not racism. Racism must come to an end. We can only make it to the future together. Start taking a stand agaisnt it now as an individual¬óchoose not to hate or define yourself by your skin color. Define yourself by what is in your soul. Raise awareness...speak to people who hate and give them examples of what hate produces, and speak about removing the divide by removing the term and idea of race. By making all laws equal for all groups, and by removing companies, banners, special interest groups who represent a specific race or group of races. Take a stand, so it will change because it is all pointless and blind. The ones who suffer are our following generations.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#19 Aug 27, 2014
HumanBeing wrote:
I have looked through must of the threads on this forum and I am appalled and ashamed to call myself a human being. Listen to yourselves, it is all pointless. Nothing comes from hate except more hate. The only equality present in today's world is that all races are equally racist. It doesn't matter what race is the current majority, they will treat the minority badly. The problem is "race" itself. We need to remove the term race from or society. We need to remove the divide between all of us and simply call ourselves human. All laws must be equal across the board and all special interest groups speaking for a specific race must be abolished. Time to take accountability as individuals and not as a specific "race."
Following these steps is the only way for us to be free of this plague. We are not several races, we are one race...we are human. It is time to stand up and end this divide! No more referring to ourselves as a specific race. No more applications or government paperwork to where we have to check off a specific race, it all must go! Start the fight now to end the divide.
Separation is the only healthy and sane option if you want to reduce racial, cultural and religious conflicts. You don't fix the problem by removing certain words and bringing everything together. That has never worked.
I Hate Whites

South El Monte, CA

#20 Aug 27, 2014
We need to kill off these crakkkas. They are the reason for all the world's problems. I hope one day China and India take out Europe and Amerikkka

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#21 Aug 27, 2014
Unfortunately racism will never end

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#22 Aug 27, 2014
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's a fine idea, but where has it ever happened in history? There have been tribes, castes, social classes, etc. since the beginning of time.
These typical ideas from the left always sound so great and unrealistic at the same time. They talk about ending hate and so on. How in the world can you end a human emotion? These people are nuts.
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#23 Aug 27, 2014
Aw, man ... utter nutt-ball cuts right to the bone. Ease up, huh?

lololololololololol
^^^^ LMAO @ Duh Thresher
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#24 Aug 27, 2014
Racism is a lucrative industry. That's why the race-baiters perpetuate it. Obama rode the coat-tails of racism all the way to the White House.
HumanBeing

Oakland, TN

#25 Aug 27, 2014
Walls of Jericho wrote:
<quoted text>
Separation is the only healthy and sane option if you want to reduce racial, cultural and religious conflicts. You don't fix the problem by removing certain words and bringing everything together. That has never worked.
That doesn't work because conflict would be inevitable. So, ask yourself where do racial tensions come from? Whites are angry because minorities use the crutch of slavery to get extra rights and crime, but are too blind to rise above it. Blacks are angry because they live in poverty and assume all white people are decendant of slave owners when in the reality only 15% of southerners owned slaves and they were treated with greater respect than Irish immigrants. And, the reason they live in poverty is lack of strong male role-models, so they don't learn the hard lesson of personal accountability. The issue is distorted facts, exaggerations, and inability to take personal responsibility. If you remove the sources of what I said above that limits the excuses on all sides and forces all people to take personal responsibility of their lives.

This isn't "leftism" thinking, in fact it is the opposite. The left love to use racial tensions to their advantage for votes and funding, so they would never support this. Remove the separation, make all laws and advantages equal, and you force people to take personal responsibility. The only other crutch people would be force to use is the separation of money (classes) and that will never change. This is the most logical step to take to end the conflict. If it isn't ended it will more than likely lead to a war within the next 100-years and that would be a tragedy for all those involved. Better to take the right actions now by learning from the mistakes of the past instead of enduring those mistakes all over again just to reach the inevitable solution that I have detailed on this thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min USAsince1680 1,708,443
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Micha Ben Israel 51,955
Proof Trump militarize of America is a violatio... 4 hr Spinning 360 waves 26
NYU serves Kool aid and watermelon for black hi... 4 hr Ugly monkeys 2
Smartest posters on Topix afam 4 hr IT IS I 139
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 4 hr Burt 941
Europeans are now buying and eating... 4 hr Negus AfricaAfric... 3
More from around the web