I am so done with this forum.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 23, 2012
I cant take the hate that's in here anymore so I'm going to dismiss myself from being in here. Love don't live here. And I'm sure it never will. Well it was nice reading and writing to the people who actually had something positive to say. But the negative out weighs it too much. I was always told to associate myself with positive people and there aren't many in here.
Negative man

Paterson, NJ

#2 Sep 23, 2012
I am always positive.
MixedGirlFrenchG uadeloupe

Saint-genis-laval, France

#3 Sep 23, 2012
Don't let trolls affect you. They are no life ppl with no friends and are just looking for attention

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4 Sep 23, 2012
Hey don't commit suicide!lol this is just a virtual world and it shouldn't affect your life lol.
Let them troll, they have nothing else to do. You should be sad for them actually, can you imagine how pathetic their lives are? lol sad indeed...

“Halt die Klappe und kuss mich”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5 Sep 23, 2012
You have to learn to not take everything personally. A lot of people want attention on this forum & will try to get it by any means. I don't post as often as I used to for the same reason. This place can feel like It's draining u mentally & emotionally which will start to effect you mentally. My advice to you is the same I took for myself. Take a month off from the site or spend an hour or two at the most on here. I myself spend maybe an hour 4 days now. It's like being in high school on the internet dealing with the AAF. Just don't let the trolley or petty cliques break u down :) this place needs positive energy. God bless

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6 Sep 23, 2012
Not to be rude but maybe it is just you hearing things you do not want to hear (maybe the truth). My advice to you is to listen and learn. Some people on this forum make very good points and...I don't know. I think you will be able to learn a few things. I think it is very important to not get ahead of oneself.

P.S What I think

“Halt die Klappe und kuss mich”

Level 5

Location hidden

#7 Sep 23, 2012
Typo....don't let trolls break u down. This place really does need a bit of improvement & every positive person is a speck of light in the midst of darkness here.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#9 Sep 23, 2012
MzNora89 wrote:
I cant take the hate that's in here anymore so I'm going to dismiss myself from being in here.

Love don't live here. And I'm sure it never will. Well it was nice reading and writing to the people who actually had something positive to say....
Come on, Miss Nora! Don't be that way. There's a lot of love in here.

Did you see my positive thread about African-Americans who would help out poor, broke white folks if they had the chance??

A LOT of nice African-Americans responded to that thread and at least 53% had a POSITIVE response:

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TO8IM274V4A91...

That tells me that there is still hope on Topix-AA.

:o)

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#10 Sep 23, 2012
MixedGirlFrenchGuadeloupe wrote:
Don't let trolls affect you. They are no life ppl with no friends and are just looking for attention
Exactly!! Plus many of the white males truly want a relationship with a sexy BW, but have no idea how to even begin...

(smh)

“Dont Play With Me”

Level 4

Location hidden

#11 Sep 23, 2012
I agree. Its been a while since Ive been on here too. Too many stupid racist non Black trolls, self haters and Uncle Toms on this forum.

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

Since: Oct 09

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#12 Sep 23, 2012
Girl18 wrote:
I agree. Its been a while since Ive been on here too. Too many stupid racist non Black trolls, self haters and Uncle Toms on this forum.
I don't hate you.....

And I am ALL the racists on here

#13 Sep 23, 2012
Aus deinen Knien wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not French. That's disrespecting the REAL French when you are a interracial mutt that claims to be "French".
LMAO too late my French dad loves it black.

I am FRENCH just like THE MINISTER OF JUSTICE OF MY BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY

http://danielgoldberg2012.fr/wp-content/uploa...

LMAO France has one of the biggest biracial community in Europe. Keep crying lmao
Tamale

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Sep 23, 2012
Why do people take this site so seriously? It's just a forum. People are gonna talk shyt because of the simple fact that they can get away with it. Don't take it so personal.

“i beez keeping it weel”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#15 Sep 23, 2012
well gitz yo wide charcoal a** outta here ho
Dark Knight

Paterson, NJ

#17 Sep 23, 2012
Aus deinen Knien wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not French as much as I'm not Asian. Keep lying to yourself. Eventually when you fill out that minority assistance form you will know your true identity "black".
Nah soon she will Peel in the sun and let her dog lick her in the mouth. That is when she will know she is white.

#18 Sep 23, 2012
I fill out that minority assitance I check BIRACIAL or OTHERS, because the FRENCH GOVERNMENT said so!
This is not America, French people don't classify mixed as Black. You have black/African and Biracial HAHA FAIL! I'm French anyway LMAO Keep hating I can't stop laughing LMAO.

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#19 Sep 23, 2012
Aus deinen Knien wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not French as much as I'm not Asian. Keep lying to yourself. Eventually when you fill out that minority assistance form you will know your true identity "black".
And you're not AA, get out of here. Damn you can't, you trolls are obsessed with us. FrenchGuadeloupe knows you want her ass, stop lying to yourself dude.
ROMPER STOMPER

Laramie, WY

#20 Sep 23, 2012
See you tomorrow.

“i beez keeping it weel”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#21 Sep 23, 2012
ROMPER STOMPER wrote:
See you tomorrow.
shell beba back tomorrow

lmbao

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#22 Sep 23, 2012
Lmao shyt too funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate blackwomen with a passion!! 2 min Beautiful Creole 45
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min DBWriter 1,275,926
Egyptians are Caucasian, you stupid coons! (Apr '12) 7 min African AE 112
Why do people hate jews??????? (Jan '12) 10 min African AE 6
Egyptians in Egypt 18 min Fact 466
News Ga. debates Confederate carving set in stone an... 22 min rebel111 39
Kanye West For President 2020! 23 min Jax 2
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 3 hr isolocurm 1,067
White men are better lovers? 5 hr wm12a 487
Healing The Black Race... 7 hr ohReally 344