i got a date with a white man

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Drilling for the nerve

Rochester, NY

#2 Dec 19, 2013
You're good to go on a 2 day-old shower, shareeka - just try to stay down-wind, gurl.

A blond weave is an excellent choice, sweet thang. My neighbor's been wearing the same blond weave since summer '05, and she still look fly. Speaking of which, blond weaves don't seem to attract as many, so it's a win\win for you, girlfriend.

And don't read too much into your white bf not letting you know where he lives.

It could be he works for a government agency and he has top-secret documents strewn all over the house. I'm guilty of this myself in my career of piloting supersonic, experimental jet aircraft. In my case, the pretty little black girl who does my housework has been sworn to secrecy.

Good luck and keep us posted!

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#3 Dec 19, 2013
shareeka lexus Lincoln wrote:
this Saturday night i has a date with a whit man.
How did you pull that off? Did you tell him you would allow him to make a video of you making out with his dog?
NegroLogic

Kansas City, MO

#4 Dec 19, 2013
I see triplets wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you pull that off? Did you tell him you would allow him to make a video of you making out with his dog?
So you say that black women who date white men really just want to have sex with their dogs?
Lingering Aroma

Ashburn, VA

#7 Dec 19, 2013
...do i needs to shave my coochie ?
Don't worry about it, girl. Just wipe the grease off of it with an old “past due” notice and call it good!
Drilling for the nerve

Rochester, NY

#8 Dec 19, 2013
NegroLogic wrote:
<quoted text>
So you say that black women who date white men really just want to have sex with their dogs?

Basically ...

yes.

I-see-trips isn't the brightest light in the harbor.

Lol ...

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

and not your hair

#9 Dec 19, 2013
Trolls make me giggle
Plantation Boss

Ashburn, VA

#11 Dec 19, 2013
shitskin_ugly wrote:
Trolls make me giggle
Do your fat rolls jiggle when you giggle?

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14 Dec 19, 2013
It's most likely the white guy has not washed his dogggy smelling cheesy d i ck for 2 weeks straight anyway plus it's probably tiny so why make any effort just to be disappointed. He probably hasn't invited you to his home because i'm guessing there needles and that "breaking bad" lying everywhere and an awkward situation going on with his father and sister and the 3 kids living there calling them mommy and daddy that he doesn't want you to find out about just yet. In due time he will invite you there, that's if he hasn't committed suicide before then or been imprisoned for shooting up some school full of under 10's. Good luck I wish you well!
NegroLogic

Kansas City, MO

#15 Dec 19, 2013
FlowFighter wrote, "Stay on topic..your c888unt mother's loooove for horse dikkk....in the azzz "

leilajoy wrote, " the white guy has not washed his dogggy smelling cheesy d i ck"

Ignorant coloreds think they're in the ghetto.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Dec 19, 2013
this Saturday night i has a date with a whit man. He is scrong, a job, a cars and a house. the thing i cants understand is he won't see me until night time. We is meeting up five mile from he house. Not going to his house.do i needs to shave my coochie ?
Do i needs to wear my blond weave n do I really needs to take a shower because I already did two day ago
Be careful you do not get HIV. Any fool knows that is where it comes from.
KC Saint

United States

#17 Dec 19, 2013
Stupid azz trolls....smh!
Anything to start a bunch of gossip like little biches...smh!
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#18 Dec 19, 2013
Populus alba interficiens wrote:
I'm slowly really starting to lose interest in white men I mean they all the same...... boring
Zzzzzzz
No... please don't they deserve ya.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#19 Dec 19, 2013
leilajoy wrote:
It's most likely the white guy has not washed his dogggy smelling cheesy d i ck for 2 weeks straight anyway plus it's probably tiny so why make any effort just to be disappointed. He probably hasn't invited you to his home because i'm guessing there needles and that "breaking bad" lying everywhere and an awkward situation going on with his father and sister and the 3 kids living there calling them mommy and daddy that he doesn't want you to find out about just yet. In due time he will invite you there, that's if he hasn't committed suicide before then or been imprisoned for shooting up some school full of under 10's. Good luck I wish you well!
How do you make comments about Wm while promoting BW/WM relationships? You're talking out your ass.

You have no opinion of worth.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#20 Dec 19, 2013
NegroLogic wrote:
FlowFighter wrote, "Stay on topic..your c888unt mother's loooove for horse dikkk....in the azzz "
leilajoy wrote, " the white guy has not washed his dogggy smelling cheesy d i ck"
And you think you are on a white Forum... Take you BS trolling back to your low life forum where all you talk about is who wants to have sex in the park.

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#22 Dec 19, 2013
NegroLogic wrote:
And you think you're someone special! back to your blow up doll you go!
ugly monkeys

Omaha, NE

#23 Dec 19, 2013
NegroLogic wrote:
<quoted text>
lol

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

and not your hair

#24 Dec 19, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>They have the biggest obsession with us.
They do and it's really sad
trey

Denver, CO

#25 Dec 19, 2013
black American woman and the white man, I hope ya unite so black man in white woman can create a new race.

“Bow Chika Wow Wow”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#26 Dec 19, 2013
trey wrote:
black American woman and the white man, I hope ya unite so black man in white woman can create a new race.
How would that be a different race when biracial kids between either type are pretty much the same?... and how would two people who can't create one another come together enough to do that? lol.
Troll

Hollywood, FL

#27 Dec 19, 2013
Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Race motive seen in delay to vote in Loretta Ly... 6 min goonsquad 7
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 8 min Carly HI YAH 115,015
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Major Payne 1,216,607
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 14 min NotSoDivineMsM 123,621
What if all blacks in the U.S. were shipped bac... (Nov '08) 16 min matador 505
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 17 min Moorspeaks 6,669
Blacks will go extinct way before White people. (Jan '11) 18 min Lotus Order 590
Why did Mexico send an Olmec head to Ethiopia? (Oct '13) 52 min UruEuWauWau 308
About foreign born blacks. ---------- (Jun '14) 1 hr UruEuWauWau 840
More from around the web