WhiteBoy

Elkridge, MD

#116 Aug 15, 2009
DUDE69 wrote:
AIDS came from blacks screwing chimpanzees. Chimpanzees had AIDS over 90 years ago.
Do your research you bunch of ignorant brainwashed fools.
True and now days they be having sex wit horses like dat nigguh dat jus gots caughts hitting dat horses ass on camera on 3 diffent nites for real.
The Lioness

Milwaukee, WI

#117 Aug 16, 2009
Furtaker wrote:
<quoted text>How you gonna survive without a gun? I guess you'll go out to some dairy herd and suck teats. First of all if that does occur folks with guns are going to take your unarmed ass's food away from you. I'm going fishing in a little while but I'm not going to take a spear with me. I have a cross bow , several rimfire rifles small and large caliber as well as several shotguns and I'm well stocked on ammo. And I know how to craft a bow and make my own arrows. And I have two fly rods and several bait casting tackle so I'm not worried about survival.
well lets see i dont need a farm that fishing line, i go out on a fishing trip get lost and am traped out there for months im not eating fish the entire time im out there that fishing lines going to be turned into snares. Believe me i do love gun hunting but where i live now I respect the rules of my land lord no guns of any kind in the house. Fishing line can be used for many things when it comes to survival. Dont tell me that just because Im a white girl doesnt mean I dont know how to survive. I survived the hood here in milwaukee for 2 1/2 yrs. Ive survived rape by black men, drug deals gone bad, being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Dont tell me I dont know how to survive.
The Lioness

Milwaukee, WI

#118 Aug 16, 2009
Furtaker wrote:
<quoted text>How you gonna survive without a gun? I guess you'll go out to some dairy herd and suck teats. First of all if that does occur folks with guns are going to take your unarmed ass's food away from you. I'm going fishing in a little while but I'm not going to take a spear with me. I have a cross bow , several rimfire rifles small and large caliber as well as several shotguns and I'm well stocked on ammo. And I know how to craft a bow and make my own arrows. And I have two fly rods and several bait casting tackle so I'm not worried about survival.
large game is going to be the first thing to go and since im not going for large game i will have no problems with that. no gun just sum fishing line equals small game and if your just feeding one small game is a ok less goes to waste then/

Since: Jul 09

Houston, TX

#120 Aug 16, 2009
DUDE69 wrote:
<quoted text>
BLACK people started off AIDS by fornicating with chimpanzees, now your trying to blame WHITES. YOU are both IGNORANT and a HYPOCRITE.....IDIOT
Your a dam idiot do your research! White people created AIDS to kill blacks off lolz yall actually thought you were the world majority ninja please.
Furtaker

Pell City, AL

#121 Aug 16, 2009
The Lioness wrote:
<quoted text>
well lets see i dont need a farm that fishing line, i go out on a fishing trip get lost and am traped out there for months im not eating fish the entire time im out there that fishing lines going to be turned into snares. Believe me i do love gun hunting but where i live now I respect the rules of my land lord no guns of any kind in the house. Fishing line can be used for many things when it comes to survival. Dont tell me that just because Im a white girl doesnt mean I dont know how to survive. I survived the hood here in milwaukee for 2 1/2 yrs. Ive survived rape by black men, drug deals gone bad, being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Dont tell me I dont know how to survive.
Well what if you're out hiking , get lost and you have no fishing line? Being a survivor in a wilderness setting is different from than surviving the "hood". We were referring to a hunting situation with spears and primitive weapons initially. And you were also referencing a catastrophic occurrance as well.
Furtaker

Pell City, AL

#122 Aug 16, 2009
The Lioness wrote:
<quoted text>
large game is going to be the first thing to go and since im not going for large game i will have no problems with that. no gun just sum fishing line equals small game and if your just feeding one small game is a ok less goes to waste then/
I prefer small game , squirrel, rabbit etc , however they will go too if too much pressure is placed on them.
The Lioness

Milwaukee, WI

#123 Aug 16, 2009
PrettyNa wrote:
<quoted text> Your a dam idiot do your research! White people created AIDS to kill blacks off lolz yall actually thought you were the world majority ninja please.
White people didnt create aids And its color blind fool. u got the world wide web at you finger tips look up the the hiv and aids virus. it kills whites blacks latinos homo's hetero's children druggies. it dont care how you are it kills everyone that it infects. It wasn't created in a write mans lab. Ive done my reasearch it was braought back to america by a gay white man that went to africa, he claims he slept with a black man there. So.... Dont shut your mouth. when you have apsolutly no facts whatso ever CHILD. YOU HAVE NO FACTS YOU DO NO RESEARCH SO DONT SAY YOU NO WHERE IT CAME FROM!!!
The Lioness

Milwaukee, WI

#124 Aug 16, 2009
Furtaker wrote:
<quoted text>Well what if you're out hiking , get lost and you have no fishing line? Being a survivor in a wilderness setting is different from than surviving the "hood". We were referring to a hunting situation with spears and primitive weapons initially. And you were also referencing a catastrophic occurrance as well.
Shoe laces work well to for snares. when I go to any wooded area i wear combat boots always have a 5in folding knife. daddy didnt raise an idiot. And I dont need to keep discussing how im going to survive in the wilderness with you this forum wasnt started for that. I can survive. I will survive and thats that. I will discuss this no further with your idiot ass because of your superority complex believing that because your black your going to survive better then a white person in the wilderness. Whatever. talk to the hand
Furtaker

Pell City, AL

#125 Aug 16, 2009
The Lioness wrote:
<quoted text>
Shoe laces work well to for snares. when I go to any wooded area i wear combat boots always have a 5in folding knife. daddy didnt raise an idiot. And I dont need to keep discussing how im going to survive in the wilderness with you this forum wasnt started for that. I can survive. I will survive and thats that. I will discuss this no further with your idiot ass because of your superority complex believing that because your black your going to survive better then a white person in the wilderness. Whatever. talk to the hand
Ms Lioness, I am mixed breed caucasion-American NDN. I am not black. I have a long history of hunting , fishing and furtrapping. I've been hunting , fishing and trapping since I was 12 years old and I'll be 60 in October. I used to build box traps when I was 10 and caught rabbits. Did your daddy teach you what berries, nuts and plants are edible? Shoe laces aren't long enough to craft a decent snare , animals have teeth and can bite through shoelaces. Snares are made of wire and can be purchased online from trapping suppliers.
The Lioness

Milwaukee, WI

#126 Aug 16, 2009
Furtaker wrote:
<quoted text>Ms Lioness, I am mixed breed caucasion-American NDN. I am not black. I have a long history of hunting , fishing and furtrapping. I've been hunting , fishing and trapping since I was 12 years old and I'll be 60 in October. I used to build box traps when I was 10 and caught rabbits. Did your daddy teach you what berries, nuts and plants are edible? Shoe laces aren't long enough to craft a decent snare , animals have teeth and can bite through shoelaces. Snares are made of wire and can be purchased online from trapping suppliers.
I do no about edible berries nuts and plants unlike must city slicks who if its not siting in the store wouldnt no an edible plant if it slaped them in the face got a black walnut tree in the front yard and i can walk in my back yard and since i dont use weed killer i could have me some nice dandilion salad or tea. also have wild strawberries, rassberries, blueberries, blackberries, green oinons and mushrooms on my propertiey up north. you can also eat cattails just like corn on the cob.
ashton

Canton, OH

#127 Aug 16, 2009
Ok no more about this hunting, otherwise lets go to the hunting thread lol. Lets talk some more about how the black are still the "minority" lmao
Well they aren't but still use that card anytime they can!
Then lets talk about this BS beastiality issue YUCK
Furtaker

Lincoln, AL

#128 Aug 16, 2009
ashton wrote:
Ok no more about this hunting, otherwise lets go to the hunting thread lol. Lets talk some more about how the black are still the "minority" lmao
Well they aren't but still use that card anytime they can!
Then lets talk about this BS beastiality issue YUCK
Blacks are a minority , they represent around 12% of the nations people, they use the card as cop out. And if I want to post a comment about hunting I will and if you don't like it, kiss off.
Furtaker

Lincoln, AL

#129 Aug 16, 2009
The Lioness wrote:
<quoted text>
I do no about edible berries nuts and plants unlike must city slicks who if its not siting in the store wouldnt no an edible plant if it slaped them in the face got a black walnut tree in the front yard and i can walk in my back yard and since i dont use weed killer i could have me some nice dandilion salad or tea. also have wild strawberries, rassberries, blueberries, blackberries, green oinons and mushrooms on my propertiey up north. you can also eat cattails just like corn on the cob.
Do you have sassafras bushes and persimmon trees? Black walnut bark and hulls can be used to poison fish enough to bring them to the surface as can polk salad tea. I eat polk salad but you have to drain it after the water turns green and put fresh water in and continue cooking as you have cooked out the toxins. It taste bland like spinach .I have 8 walnut trees here and some wild persimmon trees. I also garden and to suit those interested only in beastiality I don't have any pets around.
furfur

Canton, OH

#130 Aug 16, 2009
Furtaker wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks are a minority , they represent around 12% of the nations people, they use the card as cop out. And if I want to post a comment about hunting I will and if you don't like it, kiss off.
No because they represent "minorities" and they represent "who is discriminated against" So with them added to the others, Whites become the MINORITY! How could you not see that? The white man has to put up with all the bs with all other races, therefor its all of "them" against us.
Furtaker

Lincoln, AL

#131 Aug 17, 2009
furfur wrote:
<quoted text>
No because they represent "minorities" and they represent "who is discriminated against" So with them added to the others, Whites become the MINORITY! How could you not see that? The white man has to put up with all the bs with all other races, therefor its all of "them" against us.
Last I heard whites still represent the majority 68% or more and blacks represent 12%. Blacks discriminate just like any other race.
raceist hater 12244

Westbrook, ME

#132 Aug 22, 2009
what i think on the situation is that if you like beastiality theres nothing you can do about it. There is no need for violance. let the world take care of it. And for every raceist one on here, white people are not devils, no on eis the devil, only raceist people are devils them selves. if you wish to have a conversation with me, ask for an email.

“This was so much FUN!”

Since: Sep 08

Thomasville, GA

#133 Aug 22, 2009
I thought stuff like that already was banned, but i guess not.....
Alex

Toronto, Canada

#134 Dec 31, 2009
I'm white, but I'm not a devil and I'm certainly not American.

People like watitdos little cousin are just trying to seek attention through internet anonymity. He'd never say any of the things in real life that he's typing on here. Consequences comes with those actions. Not good ones either.
mindyourbusiness

Little Rock, AR

#135 Dec 31, 2009
Furtaker wrote:
<quoted text>Let me clue you in on viruses. As a trapper I wait until the carcus is cold before I skin the fur. As long as the carcus is warm the virus such as rabies can be transmitted. Could be someone got the virus from hunting and eating chimps . I got my polio vaccination 55 years ago and it was something I took orally . As to having sex with chimps being totally false , how do you know? Libya is anti American and British anyway so you can expect those types of accusations coming from Omar. Promiscuity and poligamy along with non protected sex is why there's so much AIDS in Africa. Children have AIDS because their parents were positive at conception .Blame it on whitey though if it'll make you feel better.
Why do you care anyway..I thought you was native american not white. For a native american you take things personal.
mindyourbusiness

Little Rock, AR

#136 Dec 31, 2009
Furtaker wrote:
<quoted text>Last I heard whites still represent the majority 68% or more and blacks represent 12%. Blacks discriminate just like any other race.
How can black people discriminate if they are the minority? A minoritypeople do not have enough power to discriminate. Lets think logically here not with our emotions...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 14 min Madwhitewoman 123,723
Every poll shows blacks hated more now than pre... 15 min Simon Says 31
ariana grande dumps big sean. justin bieber to ... 19 min Imgreat 26
News In Detroit Hospital, Black Babies Are Latching On 32 min Imgreat 28
Black people's IQ scores are increasing!!!! (Nov '13) 35 min Simon Says 45
Black Men Are Superior To White Get Over It A... (Oct '08) 42 min chang 357
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 47 min Glimmer 115,633
"Monkeys Monkeys" thread (#24) 1 hr Sir Jethro 55
Latino Men are Sexier than black men. (Jan '13) 1 hr Miguel is the man 780
More from around the web