We are ALL Descendants of Africa.... ...

We are ALL Descendants of Africa.... 'The Human Family Tree' National Geographic

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Let's think this over”

Since: Jul 09

Catch Military Brat in NY now!

#1 Sep 2, 2009
'The Human Family Tree' on the National Geographic channel

Did anyone else see this program?
It premiered last night on the National Geographic channel.
Guess what they said. The human race started out in Africa.
With Scientific Eve and Adam.
irish samoan

Whangarei, New Zealand

#2 Sep 2, 2009
ABeautifulMemory wrote:
I don't believe it, if so then they to will try and find a connection between humans and apes and please don't say apes too are part of the human race. I'll break it down to you a black person cannot become lighter without the white gene and a white person cannot get darker without the black gene.(meaning interrical relationships has taken place more than evolution) I mean there are parts in Africa and in South America where they are still pure, and look like the authenic people from the begining of time. A great example is you are really black and if you desired your baby to be lighter skin with slit eyes would you make babies with Someone with similar features to you or an asian woman, there were "pure" races intermixing more than evolution is the cause of difference and simiarlites between races.(hope this help )
irish samoan

Whangarei, New Zealand

#3 Sep 2, 2009
Oh and if humans did have IR relationships with other races then I guess you are part of that family tree maybe not the human family tree

“Let's think this over”

Since: Jul 09

Catch Military Brat in NY now!

#4 Sep 2, 2009
irish samoan wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe it, if so then they to will try and find a connection between humans and apes and please don't say apes too are part of the human race. I'll break it down to you a black person cannot become lighter without the white gene and a white person cannot get darker without the black gene.(meaning interrical relationships has taken place more than evolution) I mean there are parts in Africa and in South America where they are still pure, and look like the authenic people from the begining of time. A great example is you are really black and if you desired your baby to be lighter skin with slit eyes would you make babies with Someone with similar features to you or an asian woman, there were "pure" races intermixing more than evolution is the cause of difference and simiarlites between races.(hope this help )
They've said that people have migrated to different regions, of different climates of this world. I don't disagree with the program's theory, nor do I have any evidence that it is completely true, but it does make A LOT of sense.
The changing in peoples' skin has nothing to do with intermixing.
Say a dark-skinned person was from hot Africa but decided to move to Alaska. Their children and those childrens' children never decide to leave afterwards, I am sure that their descendants' skin eventually will get light after some time.

It just makes sense.
The sun tans you. If you are not in the sun, you will not have dark skin.

“Also as King Goku”

Level 1

Since: Aug 09

Midwest Great Lakes

#5 Sep 2, 2009
ABeautifulMemory wrote:
Scientists don't use the biblical Adam and Eve logic.

“Also as King Goku”

Level 1

Midwest Great Lakes

#6 Sep 2, 2009
irish samoan wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe it, if so then they to will try and find a connection between humans and apes and please don't say apes too are part of the human race. I'll break it down to you a black person cannot become lighter without the white gene and a white person cannot get darker without the black gene.(meaning interrical relationships has taken place more than evolution) I mean there are parts in Africa and in South America where they are still pure, and look like the authenic people from the begining of time. A great example is you are really black and if you desired your baby to be lighter skin with slit eyes would you make babies with Someone with similar features to you or an asian woman, there were "pure" races intermixing more than evolution is the cause of difference and simiarlites between races.(hope this help )
Humans and apes are both mammals. Technically Humans are animals if we go by the basic definition. Apes have 90-95% of Human intelligence. The only thing they are missing is speech and walk up right.
Hmm

AOL

#7 Sep 2, 2009
ABeautifulMemory wrote:
<quoted text>
They've said that people have migrated to different regions, of different climates of this world. I don't disagree with the program's theory, nor do I have any evidence that it is completely true, but it does make A LOT of sense.
Say a dark-skinned person was from hot Africa but decided to move to Alaska. Their children and those childrens' children never decide to leave afterwards, I am sure that their descendants' skin eventually will get light after some time.
It just makes sense.
If the sun tans you then how could people have originally started out black?

Level 3

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#8 Sep 3, 2009
Well, isn't this the best-known theory? That human race appeared in Africa(through, not according with the Christian ideology, with Adam and Eve). And that different races(skin colours/tones and features) appeared as am adaptation to the environment
irish samoan

Whangarei, New Zealand

#9 Sep 3, 2009
ABeautifulMemory wrote:
<quoted text>
It just makes sense.
No don't believe it if so whites will always make fun of blacks evloving from apes.(which is not true!) polynesians and melanesian both live on island and they are of same cliamate then way is one race darker than the other, aboringes are they as black as africans but there faical features differ by looks. What I'm saying is there were "pure" people and if there are today different types of looking people it comes done to nearly 6000 or 8000 years of intermixing, wars, different civiliaztion taking over another civiliazation etc... I'll make it simple can an apple tree be produce oranges can a man to man contact cannot create babies so we are HUMAN beings not apes if so then what's wrong with humans having IR relationships with monkeys because we would after have the same genetic makeup. Truth is apes and humans don't have the same genetic makeup.
irish samoan

Whangarei, New Zealand

#10 Sep 3, 2009
ABeautifulMemory wrote:
Wow black people watching National geographic man this world amazes me everyday! LOL!

“Also as King Goku”

Level 1

Midwest Great Lakes

#11 Sep 3, 2009
Amelya wrote:
Well, isn't this the best-known theory? That human race appeared in Africa(through, not according with the Christian ideology, with Adam and Eve). And that different races(skin colours/tones and features) appeared as am adaptation to the environment
I believe in that theory as well.
FACT

Beaufort, SC

#12 Sep 3, 2009
Amelya wrote:
I know if any scientist went against the best known theory they would be shunned, ridiculed, and demonized.
FACT

Beaufort, SC

#13 Sep 3, 2009
irish samoan wrote:
<quoted text>No don't believe it if so whites will always make fun of blacks evloving from apes.(which is not true!) polynesians and melanesian both live on island and they are of same cliamate then way is one race darker than the other, aboringes are they as black as africans but there faical features differ by looks. What I'm saying is there were "pure" people and if there are today different types of looking people it comes done to nearly 6000 or 8000 years of intermixing, wars, different civiliaztion taking over another civiliazation etc... I'll make it simple can an apple tree be produce oranges can a man to man contact cannot create babies so we are HUMAN beings not apes if so then what's wrong with humans having IR relationships with monkeys because we would after have the same genetic makeup. Truth is apes and humans don't have the same genetic makeup.
Eskimos of Alaska should have very
pale skin, but they don't.
irish samoan

Whangarei, New Zealand

#14 Sep 3, 2009
Demetrius_89 wrote:
<quoted text>
Humans and apes are both mammals. Technically Humans are animals if we go by the basic definition. Apes have 90-95% of Human intelligence. The only thing they are missing is speech and walk up right.
why don't you just try and have a baby with one and see is you can make them speak and walk up right. If they have 90 to 95% how come parrots can talk and they can't well then that mean parrot are as smart as human then
irish samoan

Whangarei, New Zealand

#15 Sep 3, 2009
FACT wrote:
<quoted text>
Eskimos of Alaska should have very
pale skin, but they don't.
exactly my point they don't have very pale skin due to there genetic makeup is not of one pure race. What I'm pointing out is there are pure genetic races from the begining not APES if you see simiarlities and differences in people it's caused by one pure black gene and one pure white gene but of ONE (same)human race how hard is that for you to understand.
irish samoan

Whangarei, New Zealand

#16 Sep 3, 2009
okay I'll make you figure this out if an african man (wanted to change colour)chooses to shift out into the winter (after many years) is he gonna change colour? and what happens if he chooses to take his african wife and decides to have kids will the kids look white (not alibno) will being in different climate or having a wife of the same race means his kids will evovle differently if you answered yes then we'll then you too would believe Mickey mouse is real mouse too wouldn't you LOL!!!
Smoking Mirrors

Brisbane, Australia

#17 Sep 3, 2009
Amelya wrote:
I have to agree with you on the adaptation to the environment in biology they mention this.

They say if a bunch of people land on a island and they breed for thousands of years depending on the environment and the sources on that island those people will look different over the years and will evolve and look different from the first people who settled there...

Yep that part I agree with...
Smoking Mirrors

Brisbane, Australia

#18 Sep 3, 2009
irish samoan wrote:
okay I'll make you figure this out if an african man (wanted to change colour)chooses to shift out into the winter (after many years) is he gonna change colour? and what happens if he chooses to take his african wife and decides to have kids will the kids look white (not alibno) will being in different climate or having a wife of the same race means his kids will evovle differently if you answered yes then we'll then you too would believe Mickey mouse is real mouse too wouldn't you LOL!!!
lol...yeah I get what your trying to say Irish...
But when we mean evolve we mean over many many many year like for example hundreds and thousands of years and then u got to imagine the climate and the environment changing and evolving too...

So just imagine it in hundreds and thousands or millions of years...not just decades cos people dont evolve in 10 to 20 years u wont see anything different happening if u look at it from that view point...
irish samoan

Whangarei, New Zealand

#19 Sep 3, 2009
Smoking Mirrors wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree with you on the adaptation to the environment in biology they mention this.
They say if a bunch of people land on a island and they breed for thousands of years depending on the environment and the sources on that island those people will look different over the years and will evolve and look different from the first people who settled there...
Yep that part I agree with...
Your quite smart aren't you, okay then why do Jamaicans still look like Africans in Africa (trying to find the purest form of Africans shipped to the Americas) compared to those Africans living in Cuba. They have the same climate and both live on an island and I know it's only been 100 years but if in another 500 years are you saying that Jamacians will resemble Cubans because of the climate and they both live on islands.(As you can see I'm a deep thinker I like to find the truest answer.)
Smoking Mirrors

Advancetown, Australia

#20 Sep 3, 2009
irish samoan wrote:
<quoted text>Your quite smart aren't you, okay then why do Jamaicans still look like Africans in Africa (trying to find the purest form of Africans shipped to the Americas) compared to those Africans living in Cuba. They have the same climate and both live on an island and I know it's only been 100 years but if in another 500 years are you saying that Jamacians will resemble Cubans because of the climate and they both live on islands.(As you can see I'm a deep thinker I like to find the truest answer.)
Its ok.
Im going by science theory btw...
Ok well the cubans have mixed in them.
To answer your question interbreeding yes plays a part.
When I say the environment and climate change I mean like really big changes eg...ICE AGE...

This is when everything changes and people in that environment will have to adapt to it and over thousands of years and hundreds and thousands of years those people will evolve and change too...

You dont see it now cos there hasnt been a drastic change in environment or climate here in the world so far...

Do you know what I mean? So u have to have drastic changes in order for you to see people change in their features, hair type and skin tone.....hope that made sense

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Men Are Manipulative Sissies 3 min Guest 2
I've slept with at least 25 white men 3 min Drilling for the ... 12
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 6 min DerekJ 17
Why Nicole Scherzinger Don't Claim Black Blood? (Mar '10) 7 min Samoan Irish 1,398
Idea To Make Whites Leave America 14 min Nikki 60
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 14 min trollslayer 32,602
black men are entitled to white women (Jun '15) 17 min enoch powell 70
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 27 min RMGHispanic Causi... 51
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 1 hr Young Trumpenstein 264
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr KiloEcho 46,329
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 63
The UK has left the EU 2 hr Black 104
More from around the web