Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Swade wrote:
I have a white guy friend who made me question just how desperate SOME interracial black women can be.
Last Friday, my friend was asking me if it was ok to entertain company over my house since he's visiting for a month. I didn't care, if anything, I offered him my advice on how to close the deal. Get the candles burning, wine glasses cleaned, put on a boring movie..etc. So I leave for the night to give him and his date some private time. I come home early in the morning to pick up some things for work and I notice she was still there. She being the black chick. She is 25 and he is 26. She looked surprised to see me, like an embarrassed surprise but I couldn't tell which kind of embarrass. After she quickly left for some reason, I asked him about the date.
He told me about how she was cool and how he had sex with her three times in one night. I gave my boy prop's but when I asked him if he'd call her again, he was hesitant. "She's really not my type like that". So basically she gave up the draws to my dude and she got played.
To those interracial black women, but throwing the booty at white men, that's not going to get them to marry you. Men are men regardless of race.
why are you giving them advice?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Usually hormonal individuals have sex. Swade, you should've better than to the colour of our skin, but rather the content of our chracter. Both individuals made bad choices.

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Jack 300 wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you giving them advice?
Why am I giving my friend advice on how to get a woman in bed prior to knowing she was black? Is that what you're asking me?

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Swade wrote:
<quoted text>Why am I giving my friend advice on how to get a woman in bed prior to knowing she was black? Is that what you're asking me?
your last paragraph was giving advice to IR black women. No need for that let them continue on their path.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Why would you blame all so called IRBW because one broad decided she wanted some sex and he happened to be white? How is she desperate ? If he was black and they were basically a one night stand would you be making a thread about her being desperate??? No you wouldn't ! And thanks SWADE for the tip if I ever decided to date a white guy I would DEFINITELY make sure he didn't have any black male friends so they can sit back and hate on the potential relationship meanwhile sporting their BECKY around !!! Thanks again tip of the day!!!!!

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

IRBW aren't desperate. They're intelligent.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Largent000 wrote:
get lost bytch. Arent there some stray dogs in your neighborhood that you can catch and take to bed?

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Blaq honey wrote:
Why would you blame all so called IRBW because one broad decided she wanted some sex and he happened to be white? How is she desperate ? If he was black and they were basically a one night stand would you be making a thread about her being desperate??? No you wouldn't ! And thanks SWADE for the tip if I ever decided to date a white guy I would DEFINITELY make sure he didn't have any black male friends so they can sit back and hate on the potential relationship meanwhile sporting their BECKY around !!! Thanks again tip of the day!!!!!
Swade will need to clean every inch of his apartment now.

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Blaq honey wrote:
To answer your first question, where did I blame "ALL" IRBW? She is desperate because she just met my boy, he didn't take her out, she basically came over and got fugged 3 times. Does that scream morals to you?

If you decide to date a white guy, I could care less. What bothers me is when IRBW make us look bad by being "easy booty" to white men.

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Largent000 wrote:
Lmfao.You are so crazy.
fo shizzle mo nizzle

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Jack 300 wrote:
<quoted text>
Swade will need to clean every inch of his apartment now.
Yeah the stench of boon must be unbearable.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Swade wrote:
<quoted text>
To answer your first question, where did I blame "ALL" IRBW? She is desperate because she just met my boy, he didn't take her out, she basically came over and got fugged 3 times. Does that scream morals to you?
If you decide to date a white guy, I could care less. What bothers me is when IRBW make us look bad by being "easy booty" to white men.
white girls bust down quick too homey just depends on the person! My problem with you is you are making it a race issue and it's not! It's one girl that wanted sex and so did he! Or you care or you wouldn't of made this thread
fo shizzle mo nizzle

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Swade wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't just blame IRBW, all bucks and boons come across with the goods easier than a b!tch on heat.

DL bruvvas take keep going back in prison as a smokescreen to the more normal sexual deviancy of the 'male' negro.

Bucks have dozens of spawn from numerous boons and boons have dozens of groidlets from numerous bucks.

High abortion, high STD, high AIDS, large 'famblies' and lots of OOW chimps indicate that ALL negroes are rampant, uncontrollable sex animals like the bonobos back home.

Most jigs would drop their drawers -'male' and 'female'- for newports or a 'fawty'...

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Some BW are easy booty for BM and that's still a double standard !!! I could say the same thing if I want a quick roll in the hay I ll just hook up with any random black dude but take my time and get to know an date a good guy make him earn it! Do don't even know her maybe she was just horney and knew your friend was easy! Maybe she just wanted white meat that night! I really get tired of the black men on this forum and their double standards! Hell BM can be desperate for white women too anytime a good looking brother dates a 300 Becky just to be seen with a white girl is pretty desperate to me!!!!!

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Axe V2 wrote:
Now, let's put this in perspective, huh?
You're just dripping with "swag", right Tyrone?
Black women don't want you, nobody wants you. You could take the opportunity to strike out (in a very feminine way, I might add) at "the man" or whoever the hell else is keeping you down, but no...
You bad-mouth your own women.
Do you expect after this little tantrum that BW are going to flock to your crying azz more than before?
You dislike and bad-mouth Black men and women on a daily basis. Isn't this what you enjoy? So why do YOU care? Unless you're ready to confess, since you have posted as a Black Man.
David B

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Blaq has a point. The B could have just been a horny sellout. BM just get tired of BW selling this idea of the white knight and they only date out for pure reasons. Black women can be hoes for any race. They could get dogged out by any race of man.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Blaq honey wrote:
I could say the same thing if I want a quick roll in the hay I ll just hook up with any random black dude
you would most likely get rejected

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Jack 300 wrote:
<quoted text>
you would most likely get rejected
lol I don't get rejected !!!

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

David B wrote:
Blaq has a point. The B could have just been a horny sellout. BM just get tired of BW selling this idea of the white knight and they only date out for pure reasons. Black women can be hoes for any race. They could get dogged out by any race of man.
lol no woman can really get dogged out unless she's insecure about something! Also all races have easy hoes I know I met PLENTY of white girls in college who ran thru entire basketball teams! No dinner no date just easy cooch
David B

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> lol no woman can really get dogged out unless she's insecure about something! Also all races have easy hoes I know I met PLENTY of white girls in college who ran thru entire basketball teams! No dinner no date just easy cooch
You have a lot of hoes for friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 34
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••