Time To End Black History Month?

Time To End Black History Month?

There are 10194 comments on the www.news4jax.com story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Time To End Black History Month?. In it, www.news4jax.com reports that:

Should Black History Month fade into history? End Black History Month? Claims that Black History Month is outdated are gaining a new potency, as schools diversify their curricula and President Barack Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.news4jax.com.

JusttheFacts

Rochester, KY

#11483 Apr 16, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, since you stupid klanjigs do things illegally anyway, why not try the bullwhip on any Black person?
The reason you scared klanjigs cannot use a bull whip on us Blacks is because your monkey azzes are way too afraid to try it on us.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Had our Nations Founders known what was to come they would have picked their own damn cotton.
BIG WORM

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11485 Apr 16, 2013
Damn I so hoped you choked on that watermelon pity, but your stupid monkey Azz is still around talking shit. Your one dumb Negro.
<quoted text>Yo' worm piss, you are an example of a section 8 trailer park stupid klanjig. Stop hiding behind different stupid screen names ya' cowardly klan monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#11486 Apr 17, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>

Shouldn't that be taught as a part of larger history itself? Why should anybody focus on it and give it more attention than any other parts of history?
And BTW, I have no idea why you keep signing your posts as "white boi". Can you explain that?
Naturally it has to be a significant part of general history : problem is that it is not yet fully present in standard history textbooks.
Moreover it should be stressed in all countries where whiteness culture is predominant.

i have explained the signature already. i feel natural for a white poster to be on the clear and never masquerade for a Black person. It's a question of respect for Black posters and readers. Especially when we whites here are uninvited guests on a forum aimed at Black people first.
i bet this sense of courtesy is lost for you ...

a whiteboi

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#11487 Apr 17, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>

whites here are uninvited guests on a forum aimed at Black people

...a whiteboi
Isn't that a little like wearing an "I'm with Stupid" tee shirt, where the arrow points straight up instead of to the side...???...
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#11488 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, since you stupid klanjigs do things illegally anyway,
You can't stop everybody from doing illegal things, you can only write laws and try to enforce them the best you can. And that's what white people have done. The Police will stop a KKK rally faster than they'll stop a Black Panthers rally, and you even KNOW that.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#11489 Apr 17, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Naturally it has to be a significant part of general history : problem is that it is not yet fully present in standard history textbooks.
Sure it is, it's just missing the non verified crap that many Afro Americans try to peddle. History can only contain properly verified things.

Do you realize that when I went to college, some 30 years ago, everybody, no matter what their major, had to take an African American studies course or they couldn't graduate? Other history courses were not required if you had an unrelated major. And it was taught by a very educated, intelligent, well spoken African American Professor. And, of course, all of the black students waited in eager anticipation for the anticipated whipping of white people that they thought they were going to hear. You should have seen the look on their faces when the Professor said, "I'm sorry to say this, but we are all prisoners of war". That's a REAL course in a REAL university, not some cooked up TV special for Black History month that is only designed to make black people feel good.
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
i have explained the signature already. i feel natural for a white poster to be on the clear and never masquerade for a Black person.
I'm sorry, but I just don't believe you.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#11491 Apr 17, 2013
The Inimitable Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody does. The way that many blacks, particularly his sock-master Savant, fly into a freaking tizzy every time it's properly suggested that attai is a total fraud is probably the most damning evidence that his "whiteboi" (gay as hell, by the way) monicker is utter BS.
The KNOW it's BS too, but they desperately want to create a white character that's every bit as racist as they and an unrepentant apologist no matter the topic.
It's impossible to believe, stupidly conceived and transparent.
Here's how it works. Since they are racist and unreachable, they automatically assume you are as or even more racist and unreachable as they are in the opposite direction. So they think that if they can pretend to be white, you will listen to what they say, because they would never listen to anybody who was white unless they believed he was black. Get it? Get it? I've seen the same sort of stunt pulled on religion and politics forums as well, and this is the exact mentality behind it, and it's childishly stupid.
Im confused

Albemarle, NC

#11492 Apr 17, 2013
Isn't it black history month every day already????????? The American Indian has it so much worse than blacks!!!!!!!
the light has come

Danville, IL

#11493 Apr 17, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they do. What white person doesn't think that jazz came from black people? Who teaches you this nonsense?
You make your own choices in life. No one force you to accept BHM.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#11494 Apr 17, 2013
the light has come wrote:
<quoted text>You make your own choices in life. No one force you to accept BHM.
History is history and all history should be included together. Black History month is a white invention designed to sooth the unnecessary inferiority complex of black people. I love it when black people say they just want to be the same and equal, and then turn around and remind everybody that they are different.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#11495 Apr 17, 2013
I'm from Irish descent and the Irish were always Britain's N people. And the British even starved them to death with the potato famine, or at least they were partially responsible for it in a major way. When I went to Ireland and asked my cousins about this, they weren't very happy to talk about it at all and would rather forget their past humiliation altogether and move on. But black people not only like to talk of their past humiliation, they want to put blinking red lights around it and grab a bullhorn, so that they can create guilt. Well, nobody in life ever gets anywhere when they choose do that, no matter who you are.
the light has come

Danville, IL

#11496 Apr 17, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
History is history and all history should be included together. Black History month is a white invention designed to sooth the unnecessary inferiority complex of black people. I love it when black people say they just want to be the same and equal, and then turn around and remind everybody that they are different.
History is history but not all history are put in the same category. American history fall in different categories. Since White America did not include the positive accomplishments of Back Americans it was a black man and not a white man that started BHM. I like it when racist white people justify there deliberate racism against black people.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#11497 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>History is history but not all history are put in the same category. American history fall in different categories. Since White America did not include the positive accomplishments of Back Americans it was a black man and not a white man that started BHM.
Carter Woodson might have started it way back in 1926, but it was white people that turned it into what it is today and institutionalized it, and it was for the exact reason that I mentioned. It was to sooth an unnecessary inferiority complex.
the light has come

Danville, IL

#11498 Apr 17, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Carter Woodson might have started it way back in 1926, but it was white people that turned it into what it is today and institutionalized it, and it was for the exact reason that I mentioned. It was to sooth an unnecessary inferiority complex.
I am not saying that whites did not help in making it what it has become but it was their choice. Because you look at it as inferior, other white people seen a need for blacks to be recognize. There are many white people who have a sense of fairness while there are some white people think no one deserve recognition but them. You do not give credit to someone else for what someone has started regardless who help them.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#11499 Apr 17, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that a little like wearing an "I'm with Stupid" tee shirt, where the arrow points straight up instead of to the side...???...
you're the one wearing that t-shirt with each post oh'really.
Maybe with your sock "kareem o' wheat".

a whiteboi

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#11500 Apr 17, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
if you speak of your own ignorance, yes we all agree on your statement.
Add the disinformation by your KKKluxer friends like raptor crazy etc.
Revolting yes it's what we all think.
a whiteboi
You know how it is so easy to tell that you are savant? Your obsession with me forces you to put my name in every one of your posts.

Just like you do when you post as savant:)
Mark

Jacksonville, FL

#11501 Apr 17, 2013
JusttheFacts wrote:
<quoted text>Had our Nations Founders known what was to come they would have picked their own damn cotton.
I'm glad you think so. Do you watch the news? White people are just as ruthless when pushed too far. We just don't kill each other for petty shit like 10 cents.
Mark

Jacksonville, FL

#11502 Apr 17, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>You know how it is so easy to tell that you are savant? Your obsession with me forces you to put my name in every one of your posts.
Just like you do when you post as savant:)
or get life in prison to prove who's [email protected] are bigger.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#11506 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>I am not saying that whites did not help in making it what it has become but it was their choice. Because you look at it as inferior, other white people seen a need for blacks to be recognize. There are many white people who have a sense of fairness while there are some white people think no one deserve recognition but them.
And those are the people that white people make fun of. Have you ever seen Jeff Foxworthy who's whole comedy routine starts with. If you do such and such, you may be a redneck. And everybody laughs about that. So what's the problem?
<quoted text>
You do not give credit to someone else for what someone has started regardless who help them.
So don't give credit to black people when they do good things and gain a sense of self esteem from those things, and instead give them no credit because white people used to put them down? Is that what you are saying? Your posts are very unclear.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#11507 Apr 17, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
I'm from Irish descent and the Irish were always Britain's N people. And the British even starved them to death with the potato famine, or at least they were partially responsible for it in a major way. When I went to Ireland and asked my cousins about this, they weren't very happy to talk about it at all and would rather forget their past humiliation altogether and move on. But black people not only like to talk of their past humiliation, they want to put blinking red lights around it and grab a bullhorn, so that they can create guilt. Well, nobody in life ever gets anywhere when they choose do that, no matter who you are.
It's funny that when I post a post about Irish suffering and humiliation, they mark it as incendiary, funny and nuts. I guess that's what is to be expected of this place. Is the problem that when I bring up other people's suffering and humiliation that black people have to call it these things? Does it interrupt your anger and that's why you mark it this way?

Well here's a funny joke by the old comedian, Henny Youngman, a Jew.

Q) Why don't Jews drink?
A) Because it interrupts their suffering

Now I know most of the people in this place aren't even capable to even understand that joke, but this is for the one's who can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 5 min Redefined 1,752
HOW do Africans become USA Agents, HOW does CIA... 5 min Human 3
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 7 min DerekJ 1,583
RNC Day 4 ratings TROUNCE DNC by MILLIONS 9 min Hillary 2016 16
CROOKED HILLARY : A violent erratic psychopath 11 min Dan Snow 2
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 15 min Dan Snow 29
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min My New Alias RULES 1,406,078
Trump BUSTED .....PUTIN 21 min Hillary 2016 23
More from around the web