Time To End Black History Month?

Time To End Black History Month?

There are 10191 comments on the www.news4jax.com story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Time To End Black History Month?. In it, www.news4jax.com reports that:

Should Black History Month fade into history? End Black History Month? Claims that Black History Month is outdated are gaining a new potency, as schools diversify their curricula and President Barack Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.news4jax.com.

the light has come

Danville, IL

#11086 Apr 2, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Another typical liberal response.
You're correcting everybody on what you say they "don't know about BHM", yet when asked what it is YOU know about BHM, you expect me to "bring my knowledge to the table".
Like you're telling everybody else - stop being so lazy and do your own research.
Practice what you preach.
I have done my research that is why I know when people like you that rather come to a message board and put misinformation than look up the information for themselves.
the light has come

Danville, IL

#11087 Apr 2, 2013
Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
It's never mentioned on TV or inthe news. Why is that ???
It would be better to say you never heard it than say it is never been on TV. The fact is they have a heritage month.
Fried Monkey Face

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11088 Apr 2, 2013
Wowwwwwww so manyyyy kneegrows in here. I feel like I am at the welfare office.
Blackboybono

Clifton, NJ

#11089 Apr 2, 2013
Halley one your not black and second you grew up on a dead end street with all white. Live with black people and other ethnicity's before you start feeling sorry for them you racist liberal. You all clam to feel sorry for them but you sit on your country club ass putting them down!!!! If one knocked you up you would see how fast your liberal ass would be at the abortion clinic with your country club (lawyer Father) clamming racism you lying bastard!!!
Fried Monkey Face

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11090 Apr 2, 2013
How much is that monkey in the window, the one with the nappy head......
Blackboybono

Clifton, NJ

#11091 Apr 2, 2013
I have no problem with Black History month. Its Black History Wining Month I have problems with you lying bastard. When were you ever a slave? Just curious?
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#11092 Apr 2, 2013
the light has come wrote:
<quoted text>I have done my research that is why I know when people like you that rather come to a message board and put misinformation than look up the information for themselves.
What do you consider 'misinformation'?

That's why I want to know what YOU know about BHM, let's make sure you got your facts straight before you go correcting others.
the light has come

Danville, IL

#11093 Apr 2, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I want to know what YOU know about BHM, let's make sure you got your facts straight before you go correcting others.
When people like you start to include crime and slavery as a part of the purpose of BHM is misinformation.

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#11094 Apr 2, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Psssst....

Forget it.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TH06ELQ7QP3B9...
That one's retarded.

(Pay close attention to the quote he's replying to...)
Black is Beautiful

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11095 Apr 2, 2013
You must be a retard. This topic is about BHM you idiot. I suggest you do some research on the topic before you comment on this forum. Your a slave of ignorance and racism. We have come a long way and I love how you racist Klan monkies hate the idea that we have a black president, who is going to fix this country, something all them white cracker presidents couldn't do. Live with that cracker jack.LoL
Blackboybono wrote:
I have no problem with Black History month. Its Black History Wining Month I have problems with you lying bastard. When were you ever a slave? Just curious?
Black Nation

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11096 Apr 2, 2013
Your lack of intelligence is astonishing. Why would you say something so racist like what you attempted to write? What do you have against African Americans? Are you jelous of us? Did a black man take your girl? Which one is it fool, you need to get your white trailer park ass off welfare and stop the hate, you bitter little marshmallow boy.
Blackboybono wrote:
Halley one your not black and second you grew up on a dead end street with all white. Live with black people and other ethnicity's before you start feeling sorry for them you racist liberal. You all clam to feel sorry for them but you sit on your country club ass putting them down!!!! If one knocked you up you would see how fast your liberal ass would be at the abortion clinic with your country club (lawyer Father) clamming racism you lying bastard!!!
SHADEY GREYDEE

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11097 Apr 2, 2013
Wow!!!!! GOOB GOOBALEE GOOB
SHADEY GREYDEE

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11098 Apr 2, 2013
Hey GOOB GOOBALEE GOOB
SHADEY GREYDEE

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11099 Apr 2, 2013
GOOBALEE GOOB GOOB
SHADEY GREYDEE

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11100 Apr 2, 2013
GOOBALEE GOOB
SHADEY GREYDEE

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11101 Apr 2, 2013
GOOB GOOB
SHADEY GREYDEE

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11102 Apr 2, 2013
All I got to say is GOOB GOOBALEE GOOB and goodnight
SHADEY GREYDEE

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11103 Apr 2, 2013
Wow GOOB GOOBALEE GOOB
Blackboybono wrote:
Cabbage Patch

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11104 Apr 2, 2013
Are you retarded?????
SHADEY GREYDEE wrote:
Wow!!!!! GOOB GOOBALEE GOOB
Cabbage Patch

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11105 Apr 2, 2013
what's with all the retards in here. What the hell are you talking about. You dont make any sense. You are as retarded as the dude that keeps writing goob goobalie fricken retards. Why you going off on where she lives? What's that got to do with anything? I think you need to go to sleep, it seems like your brain fell asleep awhile ago.

M
Blackboybono wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Blacks afraid of Trump? 11 min Redefined 6
Do you guys ever get tired of posting the same ... 18 min Redefined 37
Why do blacks buy and wear chains? 36 min Ape Trainer 6
Asians Look Like Black People (Apr '14) 51 min Jasmine 42
THREE WORDS USED TO DESCRIBE WHITES. kir sucka 54 min Ape Trainer 43
Congratulations nighurs. 600 Chicago homicides... 56 min THX Seeks Justice 6
Cowboys SUCK! 1 hr LMR 8
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 1 hr Trollslayer 93
Racism in America (May '17) 3 hr bluestreak returns 1,014
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 3 hr bluestreak returns 310
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 5 hr bluestreak returns 832
More from around the web