Time To End Black History Month?

Time To End Black History Month?

There are 10194 comments on the www.news4jax.com story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Time To End Black History Month?. In it, www.news4jax.com reports that:

Should Black History Month fade into history? End Black History Month? Claims that Black History Month is outdated are gaining a new potency, as schools diversify their curricula and President Barack Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.news4jax.com.

Black is UGLY

Phillipsburg, NJ

#10984 Apr 1, 2013
Shut your mouth gorilla face and know your position in this life. Please be a good little monkey and tap dance out to the cotton fields an picks me some cotton
the light has come wrote:
I can not understand how an observation that is not mandatory or a demand to observe could be in anybodies way. There are people who are not satisfied in anything black have going for themselves with out some fringe group trying to undo it. I do not know of any race that have a heritage month that people can leave heir jobs to observer. It seem silly to fight against something that do not have any direct influence in their lives.
COON A SAKI

Phillipsburg, NJ

#10985 Apr 1, 2013
Where all the black women at?
brian

United States

#10986 Apr 1, 2013
Never celebrated it anyways. Never have a [email protected] about it.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#10987 Apr 1, 2013
Tar face wrote:
Oh here we go another jig whining and crying. What gains have you all monkies made?
<quoted text>
None. After centuries, still nothing.
the light has come

Danville, IL

#10988 Apr 1, 2013
Tar face wrote:
Oh here we go another jig whining and crying. What gains have you all monkies made?
<quoted text>
this is a place where people discuss issues but you try to use mockery because you are to ignorant to participate.
the light has come

Danville, IL

#10989 Apr 1, 2013
Black is UGLY wrote:
Shut your mouth gorilla face and know your position in this life. Please be a good little monkey and tap dance out to the cotton fields an picks me some cotton
<quoted text>
there is not great demand for people that make stupid remarks. It just show that ignorant white racist are behind the times. It has been said if someone thing you are dumb, why open up your mouth and remove all doubt.
The Relic

Lockhart, TX

#10991 Apr 1, 2013
COON A SAKI wrote:
Where all the black women at?
Half of them are turning tricks. The other half are at abortion clinics.
COONTA COONTE

Phillipsburg, NJ

#10992 Apr 1, 2013
Isn't that a shame. Every other ethnic group (Koreans, Japanese, Chinese, Arabs ect..) have passed them up. Very sad.
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>None. After centuries, still nothing.
Tar Face

Phillipsburg, NJ

#10993 Apr 1, 2013
Ok please let us discuss this shall we. I have asked what have American blacks done? All I see are black neighborhoods that are a mess. The stores in those neighborhoods are not even owned by blacks why is that?(and please let's not use the white man is holding you back, that's really getting old) Koreans and Indians own those stores. Black neighborhoods are chaotic full of uneducated thugs, full of children that don't have a father. I can walk into a Hispanic neighborhood and see order, people owning there homes Hispanics owning the local stores and some them have only been in this country for a few years. Dont give me the excuse that blacks can't get into college, because that is a lie, they pay for you to get in and with affirmative action you can get a job just because your black even if you suck at that position, so what's the problem? Why the uncivilized behavior? Why the uneducation? I will tell you why its because your lazy!!!!! And thats a fact. You run from your kids, you run from education, you run from resoonsibility!!! And you whine and cry that the whole world owes you something. Well i got news for you ,you lazy black bastard WE and especially I dont owe you a damn thing. So get off your lazy welfare grabbing ass get a free education and a job that you are not qualified for, take care of your kids and shut the F--k up!
<quoted text>this is a place where people discuss issues but you try to use mockery because you are to ignorant to participate.
the light has come

Danville, IL

#10994 Apr 1, 2013
Tar Face wrote:
Ok please let us discuss this shall we. I have asked what have American blacks done? All I see are black neighborhoods that are a mess. The stores in those neighborhoods are not even owned by blacks why is that?(and please let's not use the white man is holding you back, that's really getting old) Koreans and Indians own those stores. Black neighborhoods are chaotic full of uneducated thugs, full of children that don't have a father. I can walk into a Hispanic neighborhood and see order, people owning there homes Hispanics owning the local stores and some them have only been in this country for a few years. Dont give me the excuse that blacks can't get into college, because that is a lie, they pay for you to get in and with affirmative action you can get a job just because your black even if you suck at that position, so what's the problem? Why the uncivilized behavior? Why the uneducation? I will tell you why its because your lazy!!!!! And thats a fact. You run from your kids, you run from education, you run from resoonsibility!!! And you whine and cry that the whole world owes you something. Well i got news for you ,you lazy black bastard WE and especially I dont owe you a damn thing. So get off your lazy welfare grabbing ass get a free education and a job that you are not qualified for, take care of your kids and shut the F--k up!
<quoted text>
If you want to discuss those issues make a thread. This thread is about BHM. From your continue posting show you do not know what it is all about.
Tar Face

Phillipsburg, NJ

#10995 Apr 1, 2013
My point. WHAT HISTORY DO YOU ALL HAVE ???????? and why do we who are not interested need to learn about it?
<quoted text>If you want to discuss those issues make a thread. This thread is about BHM. From your continue posting show you do not know what it is all about.
Slick Skilett

Phillipsburg, NJ

#10996 Apr 1, 2013
What's all this jibber jabber about Black history month? I ain't seen one post in hear about black history... What the hell is this? Who cares I am hungry.
SHADY GREYDY

Phillipsburg, NJ

#10997 Apr 1, 2013
Goob gubilee goob!!!!
Big Worm

Phillipsburg, NJ

#10998 Apr 1, 2013
No to black history month!! It should be History including everyone in this country. Otherwise you will have, Jewish history month, Mexican history month, Italian history month an on and on. What makes you all so special?
Burnt Toast

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11000 Apr 1, 2013
I protest end jig a boo history month. I got off my lazy ass and protested.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' sheen piss, if your monkey azz want to end Black History Month, get your lazy monkey azz out and protest ya' dumb klan monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Magilla Gorilla

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11001 Apr 1, 2013
Boo hoo. You crying little flower. Why do you whine and cry so much?
<quoted text>I say no. I think most of this protest about BHM is race base since there is not protest to end other heritage months of other races. Any gains blacks have make, there are someone wanting to undo them.
Islamsucks

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11003 Apr 1, 2013
What up baboon boy. Are you done flinging poop and playing with yourself today. I would say that was a productive day for you. I bet it felt really good to stay home and do that while the rest of us have to work to support your lazy hemorhoidal baboon azz. Laugh it up for now chuckles.
<quoted text>Yo girlpiss, Black History Month may be the shortest month but it a month and is a lot longer than your stupid klan monkey month.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lucky Leroy

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11006 Apr 1, 2013
Wow you are so intelligent. How did you ever evolve?
<quoted text>Yo' klan piss, if your monkey azz want to end Black History Month, get your lazy monkey azz out and protest ya' dumb klan monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lucky Leroy

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11007 Apr 1, 2013
I am not scared! I did protest, I was out there with a sign that said keep your porch monkies on a leash. Didn't you see me in front of your house?
<quoted text>Yo' burnt piss, you need to get off of your scared monkey azz and protest Balck History Month. If you stupid klan monkeys were not so racist and lazy, you stupid monkeys would have your own month by now, LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Islamsucks

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11008 Apr 1, 2013
You mean the same greasy spoon your daddy works out of? You mean the same greasy spoon that your daddy plays the skin flute at? No thanks I don't want to take that job away from your daddy. A monkey shine I need my shoes shined.
<quoted text>Yo; sukpiss, you are going to need more than your less than minimum wage job to support me. Why don't you put on your leather skirt and go down to the Greasy Spoon Truck Stop and service the truckers. After your shift is over, bring me my money ya' stupid tranny kkklanny.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kellyanne Conway will sink Trump 5 min poll boy 2
Topix AFAM Abandoned by Blacks, That is Fantastic 5 min End of USA Era 5
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 7 min inbred Genius 312
News African herbalist teaches the ancient art of he... 11 min Inquisitor 53
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min Nos TROLL is Waxman 1,418,218
News Michelle Obama Calls for More Diversity in Ente... 22 min enoch powell 2
News What is the secret to Asian academic success? (Oct '15) 26 min Go Blue Forever 30
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 31 min Moses 47,847
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 42 min Moses 487
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 9 hr fluer 233
More from around the web