Black men are you going to pursue a w...

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#47 Sep 10, 2013
Whites wish they were black always posing as us online to validate themselves.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#48 Sep 10, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
Whites wish they were black always posing as us online to validate themselves.
and bw unlike bm or wm even ww are the only ones on topix able to post of themselves.. Showing very high esteem within themselves
Jim

Hicksville, NY

#49 Sep 10, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>jim u get the ugly average white woman
That's just a myth and its used by white men to make themsleves feel better. I see hot ww dating bm all the time. There are even white models dating bm.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#50 Sep 10, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just a myth and its used by white men to make themsleves feel better. I see hot ww dating bm all the time. There are even white models dating bm.
again the only woman u get are average ugly white one.. Go google helen clarke.. Ur queen.. Slave.
Hate preacher

Hicksville, NY

#51 Sep 11, 2013
This is a joke of a question. White women vs monkeys? Please.....

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#52 Sep 11, 2013
Hate preacher wrote:
This is a joke of a question. White women vs monkeys? Please.....
monkeys cant stand freckles on white skin.. Lol

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#53 Sep 11, 2013
Jim wrote:
I personally would pursue a white woman because they're really attracted to us black men and if I can get one I don't see any pluses in ending up with an unattractive black woman when hot white women are available. What about you guys?
Live your life and be happy as many of us have done!

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#54 Sep 11, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>I'm black and I have a wide nose myself. I just find women with wide noses less attractive than women with thinner noses. No race finds bw attractive. I like them but I'm just comparing them to white women who are considered the most attractive by most ppl. I would marry a bw but if a white women showed any interest in me I would choose her.
Class trumps race. Find a virtuous woman.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#55 Sep 11, 2013
Wayne X wrote:
OP is a crakkka. It's a shame that some credible black posters fell for his bullsht..
Oh no!

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#56 Sep 11, 2013
Bebes Kids wrote:
Black men are sick & tired of fat black pig nosed weave wearing welfare ho's acting all ghetto & ratchet in public, not to mention all the drama, baggage, chaos, strife, baby daddy crap & general aggravation that them sows bring into a mans life, black women, especially single black mothers are not worth the effort one has to put up with in dealing with their nonsense.
Then embrace IR as I and others have done already.

However, no need to put people to condone being with another race. It shows insecurity and self hate.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#57 Sep 11, 2013
Common sense wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. No one should even think about this. What the hell does a gorilla n!gress black sheboon have to offer you when white women are available. Doesn't make sense to choose a ghetto obese monkey. I wouldn't even touch them with a stick.
Yet you're also belittling the black men that produce the seed for black women. Let go of your hatred towards the black race.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#58 Sep 11, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>That's why we get all the non-black, especially white, women?
To be factual that's an error you stated because stats show majority of white women are with white men.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#59 Sep 11, 2013
Common sense wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. No one should even think about this. What the hell does a gorilla n!gress black sheboon have to offer you when white women are available. Doesn't make sense to choose a ghetto obese monkey. I wouldn't even touch them with a stick.
Hola Jim!
Tina

Hyattsville, MD

#61 Oct 14, 2013
I'm sorry but I'm black and I've always found black men ugly. I wouldn't marry a black man if he paid me. Oh, and you all suck as fathers.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#62 Oct 14, 2013
Jim wrote:
I personally would pursue a white woman because they're really attracted to us black men and if I can get one I don't see any pluses in ending up with an unattractive black woman when hot white women are available. What about you guys?
Live your life!!!

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#63 Oct 14, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>I'm black and I have a wide nose myself. I just find women with wide noses less attractive than women with thinner noses. No race finds bw attractive. I like them but I'm just comparing them to white women who are considered the most attractive by most ppl. I would marry a bw but if a white women showed any interest in me I would choose her.
Do you feel white people are superior to black people in regards to physical features?

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#64 Oct 14, 2013
Tina wrote:
I'm sorry but I'm black and I've always found black men ugly. I wouldn't marry a black man if he paid me. Oh, and you all suck as fathers.
Then you're just like Jim who seems to exude self hate.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#65 Oct 14, 2013
Tina wrote:
The ONLY truthful part of your post are the first two words.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#66 Oct 14, 2013
If you want a white woman go pursue one and move on. Not that difficult. Would'nt that make more sense than constantly complaining about a group of people you abhor?
Anonymous

United States

#67 Sep 7, 2016
Jim wrote:
If i were black i would be trying to get with white women also. Cant blame em

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You always knew they were dumb but not this dumb! 2 min Got_Rope 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min southerngirl 1,685,618
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 4 min thefreakingufckmn 80
Inferior black male loses UFC Heavyweight shot. 4 min White 33
We wuz kangz 6 min Harrisson 8
What do black mugshots and lynchings have in co... 6 min Ttt 8
I'm not white but are blacks really this stupid... 7 min thefreakingufckmn 67
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 13 min Royal 423
More questions blacks won't answer... 1 hr Harrisson 23
The white race will rise again 1 hr sucks 46