Black men are you going to pursue a w...

Black men are you going to pursue a white woman or settle for a black woman?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Jim

Hicksville, NY

#1 Sep 9, 2013
I personally would pursue a white woman because they're really attracted to us black men and if I can get one I don't see any pluses in ending up with an unattractive black woman when hot white women are available. What about you guys?

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#2 Sep 9, 2013
Jim wrote:
I personally would pursue a white woman because they're really attracted to us black men and if I can get one I don't see any pluses in ending up with an unattractive black woman when hot white women are available. What about you guys?
jim.. When it comes to woman.. Ww u can be old, fat, black, bald or ugly.. Have a bit of money u in.. But most negro men like u in real life just get fat freckle white ones.. Stop the hype.. U ugly ww slave

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#3 Sep 9, 2013
Most black men prefer black women. I bet you are with an ugly fat white B8tch strolling along the mall with her trying to show off your half breed mutt. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#4 Sep 9, 2013
If a negro man thinks his woman is ugly.. Then its not the woman.. But the negro man who is not attractive..
Jim

Hicksville, NY

#5 Sep 9, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>jim.. When it comes to woman.. Ww u can be old, fat, black, bald or ugly.. Have a bit of money u in.. But most negro men like u in real life just get fat freckle white ones.. Stop the hype.. U ugly ww slave
Black women are much fatter, have wide noses, are broke, loud, and don't show as much affection to bm as much as ww do.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#6 Sep 9, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women are much fatter, have wide noses, are broke, loud, and don't show as much affection to bm as much as ww do.
but being a negro man u like them white, fat and freckled.. What else ww slave.. By the way.. Nose is nothing wide nose can look good, full lipz too.. Ur point.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#7 Sep 9, 2013
Jimmy the fattest woman in the world is white, man.. Black.. So negro slave loves his fat white queen.. How sweet.

“Trump sanity-out of reach”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#8 Sep 9, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
Most black men prefer black women. I bet you are with an ugly fat white B8tch strolling along the mall with her trying to show off your half breed mutt. LOL!!!!!!!!!!
you tell him Carmiana but what if she's not fat

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#9 Sep 9, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women are much fatter, have wide noses....
What is wrong with having a wide nose?

That is a classic "people of color" trait. It's found in Filipinas, Vietnamese, Africans, African-Americans and others.

Some of the best sex I've *ever* had has been with a woman with a wide nose.
Jim

Hicksville, NY

#10 Sep 9, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
Jimmy the fattest woman in the world is white, man.. Black.. So negro slave loves his fat white queen.. How sweet.
There are exceptions but the average white woman is miles thinner than the average black woman. All bw have is a bigger butt. White women definitely have much more aesthetically pleasing features.

Beyonce is the hottest black woman alive imo but she even dyed her hair blonde to try and look white. White women have that hair color naturally. A few white women passing bw a #1:
-Emma Watson
-Mila Kunis
-Scarlett Johannsen
Jim

Hicksville, NY

#11 Sep 9, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with having a wide nose?
That is a classic "people of color" trait. It's found in Filipinas, Vietnamese, Africans, African-Americans and others.
Some of the best sex I've *ever* had has been with a woman with a wide nose.
I'm black and I have a wide nose myself. I just find women with wide noses less attractive than women with thinner noses. No race finds bw attractive. I like them but I'm just comparing them to white women who are considered the most attractive by most ppl. I would marry a bw but if a white women showed any interest in me I would choose her.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#12 Sep 9, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
There are exceptions but the average white woman is miles thinner than the average black woman. All bw have is a bigger butt. White women definitely have much more aesthetically pleasing features.
Beyonce is the hottest black woman alive imo but she even dyed her hair blonde to try and look white. White women have that hair color naturally. A few white women passing bw a #1:
-Emma Watson
-Mila Kunis
-Scarlett Johannsen
shud up slave.. I dont get tipz from self haterz.. Lol.. Im talking bout real african beauty.. Black skin.. Afro and all.. U add it all together it looks better than ww..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#13 Sep 9, 2013
Jim.. Shud up and look in the mirror.. If u dont look like brad pitt.. Ww aint gonna like u.. So start loving ur wide nose nicca
Unholi

Kennesaw, GA

#14 Sep 9, 2013
I think white women do the pursuing. I don't hang around whites but the few times I did, a couple times a white woman hit on me.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#16 Sep 9, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm black and I have a wide nose myself. I just find women with wide noses less attractive than women with thinner noses.

No race finds bw attractive....
That's false. Certainly, the Black race finds bw attractive. Arab men also find bw attractive. To a lesser degree so do White men.

Why the anti-BW trolling?? Aren't you ashamed to be so hateful??
Jim

Hicksville, NY

#17 Sep 9, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>shud up slave.. I dont get tipz from self haterz.. Lol.. Im talking bout real african beauty.. Black skin.. Afro and all.. U add it all together it looks better than ww..
Real African beauty isn't very attractive on females. Name one hot black woman that's dark skinned with an Afro and is considered attractive.
Jim

Hicksville, NY

#18 Sep 9, 2013
Wayne X wrote:
OP is a crakkka. It's a shame that some credible black posters fell for his bullsht..
Lmfao insecure much? I'm as black as can be. A lot of bm get mad white AND black chix. I'm just asking all the bm out there if given a choice who they'd choose is all. Y'all are acting like no black man has ever hooked up with a ww. Get a grip with reality. I prefer ww so do most bm. Bw generally have obnoxious personalities and aren't very attractive.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#19 Sep 9, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Real African beauty isn't very attractive on females. Name one hot black woman that's dark skinned with an Afro and is considered attractive.
cant name one.. But im sure there plenty.. Lol.. Not on tv.. Thou
Jim

Hicksville, NY

#20 Sep 9, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>shud up slave.. I dont get tipz from self haterz.. Lol.. Im talking bout real african beauty.. Black skin.. Afro and all.. U add it all together it looks better than ww..
Lmao at ur hypocrisy. Ur calling me a sellout and self hater. Ur name is "Samoan Irish". NEITHER SAMOANS NOR IRISH PPL ARE BLACK.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#22 Sep 9, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
you tell him Carmiana but what if she's not fat
LOL, I was just trying to be mean.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll True or False: Blacks can survive without whites? (Mar '16) 8 min Sadbuttrue 16
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Reality Check 1,579,371
Will people start destroying monuments to Liber... 10 min Sadbuttrue 27
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 12 min Sadbuttrue 9
Why I married PW trash for 20 yrs & chased WW w... 13 min Sadbuttrue 1
What the 6,000 man White Nationalist rally mean... 14 min Anonymous 56
True forced Loneliness is what Black men feel 20 min Sadbuttrue 18
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 27 min Sadbuttrue 89
I have token white friends. 1 hr A Pimp Is A Pimp 64
Cavebeasts of Topix 2 hr Fun Facts 30
More from around the web