THE NIGHTLY NEWS by PASTOR RICHARDS

THE NIGHTLY NEWS by PASTOR RICHARDS

Posted in the African-American Forum

Pastor Richards

United States

#1 Jan 5, 2012
foxnews.com First Baby Monkeys Born With Six Genomes
To create the chimeric monkeys, researchers essentially glued together cells from individual rhesus monkey embryos and then implanting these mixed embryos into mama monkeys.
PASTOR RICHARDS comments on this: God help us they have created even more Negroes!

reuters.com -Kanye West floods Twitter with "train of thoughts"- Rapper Kanye West had the Twitterverse buzzing on Thursday after posting a series of more than 80 tweets in a "train of thoughts" that left many fans and critics scratching their heads.
PASTOR RICHARDS comments on this- This is the beginning of a MAJOR CRACK INDUCED CHIMP-OUT!

tmz.com -LISA LAMPANELLI- NBC Treated Me Like Rosa Parks-Lisa Lampanelli has buried the hatchet with NBC -- calling in to TMZ Live moments ago, claiming the network has apologized for dissing her hardcore at the NY Knicks game last night ... or as she put it, treating her like "Rosa Parks."
PASTOR RICHARDS comments on this- This BOON loving wh*re got what her fat ass deserve! everybody knows that NBC stands for- NON BOON CORPORATION!

Denverpost.com - Chrysler to add 1,250 jobs at 2 Detroit factories-Chrysler will add 1,250 jobs at two Detroit factories next year—another sign that the once struggling automaker appears to be making a comeback.
The Jefferson North Assembly Plant will get 1,100 new workers and a third shift to help build a Jeep Grand Cherokee diesel model for North America. Another 150 workers will be added when Chrysler reopens the Conner Avenue factory to make a Street Racing Team version of the Dodge Viper muscle car.
PASTOR RICHARDS comments on this- I see the the motor city will once again become CRACK CENTRAL because we all know what all those coon boons will do with their paycheck!
STAT TUNED MORE NEWS AFTER THIS COMMERCIAL BREAK!
Pastor Richards

United States

#2 Jan 5, 2012
NEWS FLASH- AMELIA EARHART'S PLANE HAS BEEN FOUND! in the crack of sexyblackwoman's FAT ASS! Its true, after wiping her ass for the time in 80 years, she noticed an odd shape on the shovel she was wiping her ass with. After closer examination by several different construction companies that had to lift her from the toilet,concluded that they have found the lost airplane!

“BLACK Timberland Boots”

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Pittsburgh,PA

#3 Jan 5, 2012
punk a$$ filthy lice bag. YOUR KIND commit the most barbaric and blood thirsty crimes known to ORGINAL MAN. how can you say with a straight face that you are civilized? just 500 years ago YOUR KIND knew the world was flat. you are the parasite that plagues this planet! and just as your neanderthal ancestors, you too will become extinct
Pastor Richards

United States

#4 Jan 5, 2012
caveman haven wrote:
punk a$$ filthy lice bag. YOUR KIND commit the most barbaric and blood thirsty crimes known to ORGINAL MAN. how can you say with a straight face that you are civilized? just 500 years ago YOUR KIND knew the world was flat. you are the parasite that plagues this planet! and just as your neanderthal ancestors, you too will become extinct
Who is this GHASTLY NEGRO? BOON BOY you do not come on PASTOR RICHARDS implying that you run away coon boons are the original man, you boons are the original CHUMP CHIMPS!!! everything in this world that matters us WHITES created! and i am not going to leave you boons out of that equation,yep you had a hand in creating things, things like the janitor mop, floor buffing machines that are base on those huge lips you have,CRACK PIPES, flash mobs,and your best creation yet, FAT SHE BOONERY BABY MAMA!
Sredni Vashtar

Groton, MA

#8 Aug 1, 2012
The Farmer in the Dell
Has died and gone to Hell,
Where he encountered Jesus Christ
Who sodomized him well!
Never Forget

Flat Rock, OH

#9 Aug 1, 2012
Sredni Vashtar wrote:
The Farmer in the Dell
Has died and gone to Hell,
Where he encountered Jesus Christ
Who sodomized him well!
http://img5.visualizeus.com/thumbs/05/ab/bird...
Sredni Vashtar

Groton, MA

#10 Aug 1, 2012
Does Jesus really feel hate?
If so, I forgive him for it.
After all, no one's perfect!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,396,000
Small Blk State Trooper overpowers large white boy 4 min RMGHispanic Causi... 13
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 7 min RMGHispanic Causi... 2,106
White Women are MORE RACIST than White Men! (Apr '09) 13 min TruthInHistory 1,552
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 21 min KiloEcho 7,983
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 22 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 136,075
Why are AABM Breeding Themselves Out of Existance? (Jul '12) 45 min TruthInHistory 110
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 46,551
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 1 hr Skiff Azlaan 115
Mudshark and c00n on Judge Judy. 2 hr Jax 32
Eurafrica 4 hr Moses 62
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 hr thetruth 32,685
More from around the web