“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#166 Jan 18, 2013
John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text> hmmm I wonder what race you are...
Troll Alert..........
yahya

Ashburn, VA

#167 Jan 30, 2013
i think differently....
Black women are super sexy..The beautifull 1's are ..irresistable...
White guys... NILLL... White,light eyes and hair colour look perfect on a girl ...not a guy...
Guys look better in the tan brown or dark skin....
Black women are sexy..
Latino women are a blend of sexiness and sweetness...
Caucasion(white) women..hmm some i account for as increadbly CUTE......
Being indian myself... U can't really talk about indians paticularly....
I mean its tooo damn diverse and versitile...
U get the black,white,brown and some even yellow...
U can get blue eyes ,green eyes.. Yellow eyes yesss...
Blond hair,brown hair,black hair ...
I have reddish brown hair :/ and a caramel conplexion...
My brother is white with hazel eyes....
but the indian white isn't like the european white...
Observe well and u will see the sweetness......
indians generally have verry good structure of the face....
Blacks have an awesome physique...
Latinos have a little indian look.. Specially the skin...
Overall...
It depends on the perspective of the person...
If he/she doesn't like a paticular look ..u can't change that...
Good luck.. Hope u all find the perfect looking person...
BTW... Brazilian girls are sooooo sexy.. So i KNOW
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#168 Jan 30, 2013
Christian Ronaldo, Channing Tatum, and Robert Patterson are handsome.
the truth

UK

#169 Feb 1, 2013
Blacks are, IMO, by far the least attractive race. They don't look normal at-all. Their hairs look burnt, their eyes are red and just look scary, their teeth are the only things that you can see in the dark, they have the most retarded looking walks, their features are too wide and too big, they have ape/monkey asses, and they have an unbearable, stinky odour, the list goes on.

Then there's the chinks. Don't look normal either, but deffo better than blacks though. Their faces are flat, they have no creases in their eye lids, and their skinny as a pole.

The whities also do not look normal to me, but there better than blacks and chinks. Their skin makes them look like uncooked chickens or something, but when their skin are toned, then they don't look so bad. They have the opposite problem to black people, their features are to thin. Black and white people are like one extreme to another.

The only normal looking race are us South Asians, so there for, the most attractive. We are also the most diverse race.

But everybody proves to have different tastes, and I happen to find the normal looking race the most attractive. I've fount only a couple of white and chinks to be attractive, but NEVER the black race, and never will, their just simply too bad for my standards.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#170 Feb 1, 2013
the truth wrote:
Blacks are, IMO, by far the least attractive race. They don't look normal at-all. Their hairs look burnt, their eyes are red and just look scary, their teeth are the only things that you can see in the dark, they have the most retarded looking walks, their features are too wide and too big, they have ape/monkey asses, and they have an unbearable, stinky odour, the list goes on.

Then there's the chinks. Don't look normal either, but deffo better than blacks though. Their faces are flat, they have no creases in their eye lids, and their skinny as a pole.

The whities also do not look normal to me, but there better than blacks and chinks. Their skin makes them look like uncooked chickens or something, but when their skin are toned, then they don't look so bad. They have the opposite problem to black people, their features are to thin. Black and white people are like one extreme to another.

The only normal looking race are us South Asians, so there for, the most attractive. We are also the most diverse race.

But everybody proves to have different tastes, and I happen to find the normal looking race the most attractive. I've fount only a couple of white and chinks to be attractive, but NEVER the black race, and never will, their just simply too bad for my standards.
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

“I'm an East Asian male.”

Level 5

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#171 Feb 1, 2013
the truth wrote:
Then there's the chinks... their skinny as a pole.
The only normal looking race are us South Asians, so there for, the most attractive.
South Asians have a fine bone structure, spindly limbs and small torsos. They look like they have a child-size frame that was stretched out without adding any extra bulk or width to it.
I don't know the East Asians you've seen, but we're definitely a larger breed than you guys. Those must've been some shockingly emaciated East Asians to be skinnier than your people.
GetYourHeadOutYo urAss

UK

#172 Feb 1, 2013
for her wrote:
<quoted text>
South Asians have a fine bone structure, spindly limbs and small torsos. They look like they have a child-size frame that was stretched out without adding any extra bulk or width to it.
I don't know the East Asians you've seen, but we're definitely a larger breed than you guys. Those must've been some shockingly emaciated East Asians to be skinnier than your people.
Oh please, the worst thing you can do is lie to yourself, everybody knows that chinks are the thinnest race of all. It's what your known for, and at least we got some tits and arse, your race are as flat as a pancake in every way. IDK, maybe it's your almost non-existent chink eyes that don't allow you to see clearly, but it's the truth, I can assure you. sorry if the truth hurts.
tluvly

United States

#173 Feb 1, 2013
i want to be with a latino guy.
zeusslayer

Ashburn, VA

#174 Feb 1, 2013
NO race is UGLY or too abnormal.....

If ur use to driving a car obviously u will not know the values of a helicopter....
Its just like food....
U can't say only SWEET food is the best.....
Some like spicy,some like it sour..
Some like it creamy...
Etc..
Depends on the person....
And their prefrence....
Majority counts for nothing.....

“I'm an East Asian male.”

Level 5

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#175 Feb 2, 2013
GetYourHeadOutYourAss wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe it's your almost non-existent chink eyes that don't allow you to see clearly

at least we got some tits and arse, your race are as flat as a pancake in every way.

Oh please, the worst thing you can do is lie to yourself
For these small Asian eyes of mine, there's nothing sexier than the flat-titty, flat-arsed body of AW. When our women get fat, it goes to their midsection rather than their arse like in other women. Our women never have a "phatty"; it's always a perfectly boneable small arse.

The average height of men in rural India is five feet, three and a half inches. The average height of men in rural China is five feet, five and a half inches. That's a two inch difference in height.

Not only are Chinese men two inches taller than Indian men on average, but most of the height of Indian men comes their very long legs in proportion to their torsos. If the average Chinese man and average Indian man were sitting at the same table, the Chinese man might be around five inches taller than the Indian man. The long limb and small torso build is superior for running, but the short limb and large torso build is superior for lifting.

China has many gold medals in Olympic weightlifting and India has none. India's best shot of ever winning a medal in Olympic weightlifting is recruiting a Mongoloid Indian from their oppressed Northeast Indian Mongoloid minorities.

If the Mongols raped more North Indian women during Mughal rule, you North Indian mostly Caucasian mixes wouldn't be jealous of our strength to such a great extent, because you'd have more Mongol genetics.
the truth

UK

#176 Feb 2, 2013
for her wrote:
<quoted text>
For these small Asian eyes of mine, there's nothing sexier than the flat-titty, flat-arsed body of AW. When our women get fat, it goes to their midsection rather than their arse like in other women. Our women never have a "phatty"; it's always a perfectly boneable small arse.
The average height of men in rural India is five feet, three and a half inches. The average height of men in rural China is five feet, five and a half inches. That's a two inch difference in height.
Not only are Chinese men two inches taller than Indian men on average, but most of the height of Indian men comes their very long legs in proportion to their torsos. If the average Chinese man and average Indian man were sitting at the same table, the Chinese man might be around five inches taller than the Indian man. The long limb and small torso build is superior for running, but the short limb and large torso build is superior for lifting.
China has many gold medals in Olympic weightlifting and India has none. India's best shot of ever winning a medal in Olympic weightlifting is recruiting a Mongoloid Indian from their oppressed Northeast Indian Mongoloid minorities.
If the Mongols raped more North Indian women during Mughal rule, you North Indian mostly Caucasian mixes wouldn't be jealous of our strength to such a great extent, because you'd have more Mongol genetics.
Ok, let's get one thing straight, I have no reason to be jealous of your race, I'm a girl, it's attractive for a girl to have longer legs than the torso. And yes, I agree on a whole that East Asians would be stronger than South Asian men for the reason you state. Every race is different, and so will have advantages over one another. But that wasn't the point I was trying to make in my posts. Our race looks the MOST normal, was never trying to claim that we are perfect at-all, so I'm not sure where all this shit is coming from.
the truth

UK

#177 Feb 2, 2013
zeusslayer wrote:
NO race is UGLY or too abnormal.....
If ur use to driving a car obviously u will not know the values of a helicopter....
Its just like food....
U can't say only SWEET food is the best.....
Some like spicy,some like it sour..
Some like it creamy...
Etc..
Depends on the person....
And their prefrence....
Majority counts for nothing.....
I never said they were "abnormal". I said they LOOK abnormal. Try and pay a little more attention to what your reading in future, before you reply, eh. All I was trying to do was work out the answer to the thread.
the truth

UK

#179 Feb 21, 2013
for her wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and by the way I'm not even North Indian, I'm Bangladeshi to be specific. When I said you were "skinny" I was comparing you to us, not them. Not sure why you assumed that but then again I suppose it was the only way you had a chance of winning the argument. My people are known to be strong in certain areas in England. Over here, no race men measure up to my men, that's what I was going by. Also your people train a-lot and eat better in comparison to us, yet we are still stronger than you lot, taking that into account we could be a lot stronger than we already are naturally, so you really cannot compete.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#180 Feb 21, 2013
yahya wrote:
i think differently....
Black women are super sexy..The beautifull 1's are ..irresistable...
White guys... NILLL... White,light eyes and hair colour look perfect on a girl ...not a guy...
Guys look better in the tan brown or dark skin....
Black women are sexy..
Latino women are a blend of sexiness and sweetness...
Caucasion(white) women..hmm some i account for as increadbly CUTE......
Being indian myself... U can't really talk about indians paticularly....
I mean its tooo damn diverse and versitile...
U get the black,white,brown and some even yellow...
U can get blue eyes ,green eyes.. Yellow eyes yesss...
Blond hair,brown hair,black hair ...
I have reddish brown hair :/ and a caramel conplexion...
My brother is white with hazel eyes....
but the indian white isn't like the european white...
Observe well and u will see the sweetness......
indians generally have verry good structure of the face....
Blacks have an awesome physique...
Latinos have a little indian look.. Specially the skin...
Overall...
It depends on the perspective of the person...
If he/she doesn't like a paticular look ..u can't change that...
Good luck.. Hope u all find the perfect looking person...
BTW... Brazilian girls are sooooo sexy.. So i KNOW
Indians more diverse than Latinos? LOL!
Hey YAYA! Loosen the Sikh turban. It's obviously cutting off vital brain blood circulation.
the truth

UK

#181 Feb 21, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Indians more diverse than Latinos? LOL!
Hey YAYA! Loosen the Sikh turban. It's obviously cutting off vital brain blood circulation.
Latinos don't come in to it since they're a mixed bread, they don't fall into any category of races (Black, White, Yellow, Brown). So yeah, if we're talking about RACES of today we Indians are the most diverse as most South Asians are mixed, but if we're talking of pure races then it's Whites.
Anonymous

London, UK

#182 Feb 21, 2013
At the moment I find myself most drawn to black and biracial men & east asian men like koreans, I think i prefer the softer features and lips/eyes on them more attractive. Some white guys can be attractive, but their facial features are less soft normally, ie. more angular noses & thin lips.
Most handsome men to me are the likes of tyson beckford, boris kodjoe & godfrey gao.

Location hidden

#183 Feb 21, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Latinos don't come in to it since they're a mixed bread, they don't fall into any category of races (Black, White, Yellow, Brown). So yeah, if we're talking about RACES of today we Indians are the most diverse as most South Asians are mixed, but if we're talking of pure races then it's Whites.
That's BS.
There are pure black Latinos, pure Amerindian Latinos, and Latinos of exclusively European genetic heritage. Claiming otherwise identifies you as an ignoramus.
Anonymous

London, UK

#184 Feb 21, 2013
. . With christian bale for example he is considered a handsome man but he isn't attractive to me because he is an angular nose @ thin lips, I tend to find white men with more ethnic features like mark salling from glee more attractive.
the truth

UK

#185 Feb 21, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's BS.
There are pure black Latinos, pure Amerindian Latinos, and Latinos of exclusively European genetic heritage. Claiming otherwise identifies you as an ignoramus.
WTF are Latinos then if they can be "pure" this, that and the other!? You make no sense at-all and for this reason I CAN claim otherwise, unless you can provide me with evidence of the nonsense you spew.

Location hidden

#186 Feb 21, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are Latinos then if they can be "pure" this, that and the other!? You make no sense at-all and for this reason I CAN claim otherwise, unless you can provide me with evidence of the nonsense you spew.
Google it.

BTW
Are you an American residing in UK?
Europeans aren't usually that dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whites afraid their culture could become extinct ? 3 min gone 14
Efficiently and humanely shipping blacks back t... 4 min Sir Jethro 29
Black woman bought Crab Legs with Foodstamp card (Aug '12) 9 min Tee 109
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min woodtick57 1,225,038
Why American White Angry Men are Arming themsel... (Jan '13) 10 min Shootem up 10
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 17 min Carly HI YAH 118,681
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 25 min TheOriginalDoby 1,257
Why do I hate white people so much? 35 min terry 189
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Curious Me 33,196
More from around the web