Ladies? Which race of men do you find...

Level 7

Since: May 11

Alexandria, LA

#145 Nov 4, 2012
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
It seem the majority of bm ride on the tails of only a few black business men who have made it. Black men here or universally haven't taken the business world by storm. In fact far more black women are far more part of the business world more than black men are.
See, this is your problem, you refuse to listen to FACTS. I don't care about your emotions and what you choose to believe. Black men own businesses in every single city and town, from small businesses like barbershops, to private law practices, to private medical practice, contractors, real estate, magazines, to all sorts of business ventures. You act like all white men are business owners, when it is only 1% of them that are of substantial influence in this country. You want to believe that the only black men that are successful are the handful we see on t.v., but the truth is there are 10x more successful black men running their own businesses than what we see on television. Small cafe's, convenient stores, clothing stores, audio businesses, body and paint companies, auto repair shops, and a long list of independent small businesses across the country. WHAT DO BLACK WOMEN OWN IN THIS COUNTRY OTHER THAN BEAUTY SALONS??? I know of nothing else on a grand scale. And those same jobs that black women hold on wall street and major corporations are also being held down by black men as well. So please tell me how are bw excelling over black men.

Level 7

Alexandria, LA

#146 Nov 4, 2012
Capree, you claim to be educated but lack any critical thinking of any kind. How can you post some of the things you post without considering the possible rebuttals that will be made regarding your views??? And usually when someone makes a point you can't refute, you usually ignore the posts and try to act as if you never saw it. But you can find posts on other threads that are long lost and make comments on those. Be a woman and learn to admit when you're wrong, because clearly you're having a problem with doing just that.
Danny

Brooklyn, NY

#147 Nov 4, 2012
Latino...more exactly..puerto ricans and Mexicans.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#148 Nov 5, 2012
LouisianaEmperor7 wrote:
<quoted text> See, this is your problem, you refuse to listen to FACTS. I don't care about your emotions and what you choose to believe. Black men own businesses in every single city and town, from small businesses like barbershops, to private law practices, to private medical practice, contractors, real estate, magazines, to all sorts of business ventures.
Once again compared to AA men as a whole the percentage of AA men who own even small businesses is very low and the AA men who own larger more successful businesses are even smaller. Black men need to let go of the delusion and look at the statistical facts!
LouisianaEmperor7 wrote:
<quoted text>

You act like all white men are business owners, when it is only 1% of them that are of substantial influence in this country. You want to believe that the only black men that are successful are the handful we see on t.v., but the truth is there are 10x more successful black men running their own businesses than what we see on television. Small cafe's, convenient stores, clothing stores, audio businesses, body and paint companies, auto repair shops, and a long list of independent small businesses across the country.
Also keep in mind that just because a business is run by a black manager, has black employees, gathers to black needs and is in a black area, does not mean a black man owes that business.
LouisianaEmperor7 wrote:
<quoted text>

WHAT DO BLACK WOMEN OWN IN THIS COUNTRY OTHER THAN BEAUTY SALONS??? I know of nothing else on a grand scale. And those same jobs that black women hold on wall street and major corporations are also being held down by black men as well. So please tell me how are bw excelling over black men.
I know of black women who design and distribute their own clothing. Black women authors who write and publish their own books, black women with their own magazine business(ever hear of Goddess the magazine for black teenage girls?. There several highly success for black women like Sylvia's restaurant of Atlanta GA. plus she packages, sells and distributes her food around the whole country.

http://www.sylviassoulfood.com/about.html
Level 3

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#149 Nov 5, 2012
It is not about race with me. I always look at level of confidence. A confident man is most attractive in my eyes because they know what they want and how they want it IJS.

Level 8

Location hidden

#150 Nov 5, 2012
LouisianaEmperor7 wrote:
Capree, you claim to be educated but lack any critical thinking of any kind. How can you post some of the things you post without considering the possible rebuttals that will be made regarding your views??? And usually when someone makes a point you can't refute, you usually ignore the posts and try to act as if you never saw it. But you can find posts on other threads that are long lost and make comments on those. Be a woman and learn to admit when you're wrong, because clearly you're having a problem with doing just that.
You so you call your fairytales critical thinking? LOL. If I am posting fact, I don't care about rebuttals. I am not wrong because you decide I am.
Jennifer

Falkirk, UK

#151 Nov 5, 2012
I'm mixed white german & black caribbean & my ethnicity preference in men is as follows:

1) mixed black & white/asian men. Basically boris kodjoe or will demps are my ideal.

2) latino men in particular brazilians, puerto
ricans, argentinians & dominicans. I love the spanish accent/language & just think many latin men are sexy

3) african american & caribbean descent black men.

4) german white men- i am half german & if i marry a white man i would most like them to be german so i can teach my child the language & i think many german men are handsome & happen to like the german culture.

4) mediterranean white men in particular spanish, greek, portugese & italian

4) other white men. ie. irish, french, swedish etc.

5) east asian/south east asian or mixed white and east asian. Godfrey Gao is very handsome to me

6) south asian ie. Indian & arab men

Level 7

Alexandria, LA

#152 Nov 5, 2012
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
You so you call your fairytales critical thinking? LOL. If I am posting fact, I don't care about rebuttals. I am not wrong because you decide I am.
Capree, i am talking bout black men I personally know who own their own business. I'm not talking bout some black manager with black employees. And this is no fairytale, because statistics support what I say. Bm account for more of the 6 figure income in the black community. FACT. Black men account for most of the millionaires in the black community. FACT. Black men average 60k to 90k more than black women, and all those so call magazines pale in comparison to all the black mags owned and operated by black men. Record companies are owned by black men, I know of none owned by black women. And claiming we're delusional just because I refuse to listen to you try to promote black female superiority over bm is actually sane and sound thinking on my part. Every race of women outnumber their same race men in college, yet bw like you act as though you all are doing something special. When you break it down by percentage, black men outnumber all other races of men in college. Yet your silly azz haven't stop to question why do whites try to drive division amongst us as people. BM ARE THE LEADING MEN IN COLLEGE BY PERCENTAGE. Period. Plus you try to downplay our success as it's only a few, but ignore the reality that the percentage of successful white males in a white country is only 1%. 50% of whites are living check to check and many are living below the poverty line. So if white males who are members of a race that is the most dominant in the country are struggling, what the hell do you expect from black males and other groups of males to be doing??? But it's like talking to a brick wall with you, because as I said before, you lack critical thinking.
dame

Columbus, OH

#153 Nov 5, 2012
^Well why is the black/ aa community so poor and cash strapped?

Level 7

Alexandria, LA

#154 Nov 5, 2012
dame wrote:
^Well why is the black/ aa community so poor and cash strapped?
The same reason why whites are suffering, we're experiencing high gas prices, many people are losing jobs, therefore spending less money in black owned businesses. Money is tight for all people today, and people are spending less money in white owned restaurant, people are buying less things in white owned businesses as well, and it might also be that you live outside the south. The south produce more successful blacks. PERIOD.
Baronness

Kansas City, MO

#155 Nov 6, 2012
LouisianaEmperor7 wrote:
<quoted text> Capree, i am talking bout black men I personally know who own their own business. I'm not talking bout some black manager with black employees. And this is no fairytale, because statistics support what I say. Bm account for more of the 6 figure income in the black community. FACT. Black men account for most of the millionaires in the black community. FACT. Black men average 60k to 90k more than black women, and all those so call magazines pale in comparison to all the black mags owned and operated by black men. Record companies are owned by black men, I know of none owned by black women. And claiming we're delusional just because I refuse to listen to you try to promote black female superiority over bm is actually sane and sound thinking on my part. Every race of women outnumber their same race men in college, yet bw like you act as though you all are doing something special. When you break it down by percentage, black men outnumber all other races of men in college. Yet your silly azz haven't stop to question why do whites try to drive division amongst us as people. BM ARE THE LEADING MEN IN COLLEGE BY PERCENTAGE. Period. Plus you try to downplay our success as it's only a few, but ignore the reality that the percentage of successful white males in a white country is only 1%. 50% of whites are living check to check and many are living below the poverty line. So if white males who are members of a race that is the most dominant in the country are struggling, what the hell do you expect from black males and other groups of males to be doing??? But it's like talking to a brick wall with you, because as I said before, you lack critical thinking.
Not even close. There is still a huge disparity between the incomes of blacks and whites.
Average net worth of white households =$113,992
Average net worth of black households =$5,677
http://www.npr.org/2011/07/26/138688135/study...

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

I'm An Illegal Alien

#156 Nov 6, 2012
I am not a lady, but I am attracted to all races of men with bm on top and Am on the bottom. Latino men are in between and so are wm.

Level 7

Alexandria, LA

#157 Nov 6, 2012
Baronness wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even close. There is still a huge disparity between the incomes of blacks and whites.
Average net worth of white households =$113,992
Average net worth of black households =$5,677
http://www.npr.org/2011/07/26/138688135/study...
Clearly you didn't read my post, therefore I'm not reading your link.
John Roberts

Houston, TX

#158 Jan 17, 2013
dirtydiamond wrote:
I would have to go with
Black= exotic and mysterious
Black= beautiful face and skin tone
Black= smart with angelic faces
Black= exotic and handsome
Black= exotic and beautiful
hmmm I wonder what race you are...

LAcreole
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#159 Jan 17, 2013
Physically attractive, I'd say Cubans, Hondurans, and Colombians. Also Turkish men are very attractive.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#161 Jan 17, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
Physically attractive, I'd say Cubans, Hondurans, and Colombians. Also Turkish men are very attractive.
That's a total of four races.

“Gods operate on the spiritual”

Since: Jul 09

devils operate on the physical

#162 Jan 17, 2013
Black.
Sexy milk chocolate...

LAcreole
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#163 Jan 17, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was too hard to just pick one. I can't decide between those four ethnic groups.

“I'm an East Asian male.”

Level 5

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#164 Jan 18, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You honestly consider Colombian to be a race?!?!

There's only three real races: Asian, Black and White.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#165 Jan 18, 2013
I love all races. They must be cute.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mudshark and c00n on Judge Judy. 21 min ugly monkeys 31
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 26 min Me myself and EYE 46,547
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 27 min yisarel 136,073
Black female domination in sports 33 min Trauma 26
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 48 min Moses 7,980
Eurafrica 51 min Moses 62
Why are so many black American women so mean? (Nov '08) 1 hr poppy 173
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr thetruth 32,685
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 3 hr Moses 114
More from around the web