#277 May 6, 2014
ForeverVanity wrote:
I would have to go with
Indian= exotic and mysterious
Latino= beautiful face and skin tone
Asian = smart with angelic faces
Turkish = exotic and handsome
Middleastern= exotic and beautiful
I know some of these aren't races but just go with it . LOL I'm curious to what other women prefer as well.
MACEO

I like Olive tones like myself! lmao

Too dark is not good!
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#278 May 6, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>Thumbs are completely up! LOL]
Capree

Nice looking but their Models, so they the exception!

Its just like Maceo posts WW models and then post over sized BW when most BM are the exact replica of the women they post!

Most Black men are Fat/Obese, marginal and average or below!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#279 May 6, 2014
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>Maceo
LIAR! Most Black males have behavioral problems which is what you see on TV, news, in school,, crime races, OOW baby rates, STDS rates1
Of course they're behavioral problems. Just like you chose to chase WW for 35 years and hate on Black women that's a behavioral problem as well!
no mental health after slavery , they beat slaves so long with violence, it became part of community, you duck the effects of what slavery did, we pass them slavery traits down generation to generation ,so everything bad about black man can be traced back to slavery, them facts

Level 8

Location hidden

#280 May 6, 2014
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
Its just like Maceo posts WW models and then post over sized BW when most BM are the exact replica of the women they post!
your very stupid, why in africa where our peoples come from the african males dont suffer from the things we suffer from????? they our ORIGIN where we came from< ok piss brain , everything bad about black man can be shown them traits was forced on us an the slaveholders made sure the bad traits was pass down, ANYTIME you force peoples to have Baby's they cant raise for 100's of years, your creating a WEB OF PROBLEMS, i can name them, your a fool, an you mite always be one, your mad at wrong peoples,
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#282 May 6, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text> your very stupid, why in africa where our peoples come from the african males dont suffer from the things we suffer from????? they our ORIGIN where we came from< ok piss brain , everything bad about black man can be shown them traits was forced on us an the slaveholders made sure the bad traits was pass down, ANYTIME you force peoples to have Baby's they cant raise for 100's of years, your creating a WEB OF PROBLEMS, i can name them, your a fool, an you mite always be one, your mad at wrong peoples,
Maceo

Nobody cares about Black males people practice "Rational Racism" even if your decent BM you will be subject to some wrong behaviors seen from the collective race of Black males!

This is my observation of the races like it or not!

I'm sure other will agree. If that wasn't so why do people post their opinions of groups on that one individual of any race? They try to hold that person to the stereotype of that particular race!

You say this is not true?

I say your wrong!

Your behaviors I see in many irresponsible Black males and you went down the same path, chased WW, worship material things and didn't do for your family like MOST Black males! Same behaviors, different pair of pants, same results........Your alone , running to GOD on the backend of your life from living wrong with few friends or family members who are angry because AAM are selfish, self centered and generally die alone on the back end of your lives!

Am I correct?

This is what I see in the buik of AAM
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#283 May 6, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text> no mental health after slavery , they beat slaves so long with violence, it became part of community, you duck the effects of what slavery did, we pass them slavery traits down generation to generation ,so everything bad about black man can be traced back to slavery, them facts
Maceo

You act irresponsible like most AAM!

Again you did a lot of the same foul selfish self centered behaviors that many AAM practice as lifestyle, generally lose respect from your families as well as friends and dle alone in the church!

Nobody wants to deal with you because of YOU!

Now that's old school reality!

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#284 May 6, 2014
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
You can find many attractive nonblack men handsome and in shape but it's hard to find a slender/toned handsome black man, not even among the black actors or models.

Level 8

Location hidden

#286 May 6, 2014
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>
Maceo
Nobody cares about Black males people practice "Rational Racism" even if your decent BM you will be subject to some wrong behaviors seen from the collective race of Black males!
This is my observation of the races like it or not!
I'm sure other will agree. If that wasn't so why do people post their opinions of groups on that one individual of any race? They try to hold that person to the stereotype of that particular race!
You say this is not true?
I say your wrong!
Your behaviors I see in many irresponsible Black males and you went down the same path, chased WW, worship material things and didn't do for your family like MOST Black males! Same behaviors, different pair of pants, same results........Your alone , running to GOD on the backend of your life from living wrong with few friends or family members who are angry because AAM are selfish, self centered and generally die alone on the back end of your lives!
Am I correct?
This is what I see in the buik of AAM
wrong i got woman an kids,

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#290 May 7, 2014
Undercover Deciple wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmbao.
You're embarrassing Black women.
Because what you just described of black men are what white men are stating in statistics about you. lmbao.
They repeatedly state that your fat and obese.
No one has anything good to say about you.
Why are trying so hard to impose your bad behaviors and fat selves on everybody.
Another one of you was c00ning again.
Leslie Jones.
ANd you think anyone has much to do with you?
And you want to state how loyal and coming up with all imaginary crap to say that you've done for us Black men?
When you literally spit our forefather's grave?
You're a heavy load for us to carry and we want you out!
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/l...
All what you're good for is to embarrass the black race everywhere.
And we despise you all for that.
I haven't embarrassed anyone who is self-confident. Where are all of these statistic taken exclusively by white and other non-black men saying black women are less attractive??? I have heard other races of men say that black women have bad attitudes at times but not that we are overweight and less attractive. The majority of men believing the myth that all black men in order to keep black women's self-value low. That clip below I granted is stupid and stereotypical but all black women are not judged by a way a comedian portrays herself.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#291 May 7, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't embarrassed anyone who is self-confident. Where are all of these statistic taken exclusively by white and other non-black men saying black women are less attractive??? I have heard other races of men say that black women have bad attitudes at times but not that we are overweight and less attractive. The majority of men believing the myth that all black men in order to keep black women's self-value low. That clip below I granted is stupid and stereotypical but all black women are not judged by a way a comedian portrays herself.
Yeah...we know all nonblack men are all so buff....and we've all just imagined seeing white guys with big ass Beer guts!

Lmbao....damn...just when we're all are considering giving you a fourth chance...you never cease to amaze us all...with the next ignorant ass comment....that you actually have the nerve to post on a public forum!

Ummm...just a quick question...have you ever heard of black professional athletes....have you never seen black models with their shirts off...how about black musicians...yeah even young ones in their twenties...yes,no,maybe!

How funny...because bw both here on Topix as well as other sites never seem to have any problem with not only finding them..but posting photos of them!

Again...it only goes to show just how full of shyt you really are...lol!

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

#292 May 7, 2014
dirtydiamond wrote:
I would have to go with
Black= exotic and mysterious
Black= beautiful face and skin tone
Black= smart with angelic faces
Black= exotic and handsome
Black= exotic and beautiful
Perfect explanation and definitely agree :P

Level 8

Location hidden

#293 May 7, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text> You can find many attractive nonblack men handsome and in shape but it's hard to find a slender/toned handsome black man, not even among the black actors or models.
you needs a bro to jump up an down in them guts?? lol for 5 hours? how bout 3 hours, i do 5, but can cut down to 3, no less then 3, some bro dont play,tear that ass up, have you walking with a limp hahaqhaqh pus hurt, with smile on yo face,you one them kind needs to be hit for hours, take you down thru there, then you be ok, you is a bored mf an you needs some exicitment in yo life, you a square,i see yo post time to time, yo green ass lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#294 May 7, 2014
all you freaks hating on BRO,you mad cause you aint ran across the right one, is all, we do have some hook bro, thats black or white, every male want s to be the BRO i dont care what color he is, i seen it happen where others get around us an try play like they cool, our got some SOUL in them, its ok, the BRO TIME TO SHINE IS NEAR, with the rise of africa bro cant do nothing but shine, an you shine even faster when you wake up to yo hebrew history, its will make you smarter then everybody lol

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#295 May 7, 2014
I agree with capree and sbt. All I hear from the typical comment of Ben Yisrael are wait for it.....EXCUSES!!! Not good ones at that!!Lol it started in Africa.........your very stupid, why in africa where our peoples come from the african males dont suffer from the things we suffer from????? they our ORIGIN where we came from< ok piss brain , everything bad about black man can be shown them traits was forced on us an the slaveholders made sure the bad traits was pass down, ANYTIME you force peoples to have Baby's they cant raise for 100's of years, your creating a WEB OF PROBLEMS, i can name them, your a fool, an you mite always be one, your mad at wrong peoples, <----Ben Yisrael explanation. smh. Where is Miguel when you need him to shut these black men up?!? Lol and their on a thread dedicated to the LADIES!!! trolling is what it looks like to me!

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#296 May 7, 2014
My own--NA, either mixed or full-blood.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#297 May 9, 2014
ria91 wrote:
I agree with capree and sbt. All I hear from the typical comment of Ben Yisrael are wait for it.....EXCUSES!!! Not good ones at that!!Lol it started in Africa.........your very stupid, why in africa where our peoples come from the african males dont suffer from the things we suffer from????? they our ORIGIN where we came from< ok piss brain , everything bad about black man can be shown them traits was forced on us an the slaveholders made sure the bad traits was pass down, ANYTIME you force peoples to have Baby's they cant raise for 100's of years, your creating a WEB OF PROBLEMS, i can name them, your a fool, an you mite always be one, your mad at wrong peoples, <----Ben Yisrael explanation. smh. Where is Miguel when you need him to shut these black men up?!? Lol and their on a thread dedicated to the LADIES!!! trolling is what it looks like to me!
What;'s sad is you actually think that you're enlightened and saying something logical and deep!

As opposed to sounding like a brainwashed fool!

*I mean how does one bm even speak for all bm..boy you are a genius!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#298 May 9, 2014
Strong jaw-line, deep voice, tall, muscular, handsome (not beautiful) facial-structure etc.

If you have that, you can get any woman you want no matter what colour you are... Cheers.

Big junk helps alot too but it usually cannot be seen before having sex.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#300 May 10, 2014
[QUOTE .="IronOak"]Strong jaw-line, deep voice, tall, muscular, handsome (not beautiful) facial-structure etc.
If you have that, you can get any woman you want no matter what colour you are... Cheers.
Big junk helps alot too but it usually cannot be seen before having sex.[/QUOTE]

And what about when she realizes how much of an asshole you are...real intelligent women,with self respect pride...they don't all think nor act the same exact manner!

Next of all...no man alive...not me,not you...nor any other...can get any woman that he wants!

This is just your own little male fantasy...but you see...It doesn't really work that way in the real world...now Mind you,while I've never had any problem with the opposite sex...I've never thought that all women were open to me...because they're not...just as I don't find all women appealing!

This is again...merely your own arrogant,obnoxious and misguided perception of yourself and the situation!

Clearly you know little about women!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#301 May 10, 2014
If I say "Im feeling great! I could lift up a car!"... Would you take that literally?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NYPD Officer in induced coma after being shot 2 min Have a nice day 2
News New Harlem cinema big on Imagenation (Aug '06) 3 min Kyle 1,617
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 8 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 980
First only-Black movie 10 min Cigar Face21 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Realtime 1,223,223
We need another million man march 14 min MaisieD 37
Black women: Stay out of Korean nail shops! (Jul '08) 15 min dragonpat 274
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 16 min YIM 454
Who's gonna win? Manny Pacquiao or Floyd Maywea... 24 min Sadbuttrue 59
Why do I hate white people so much? 1 hr Lisa Ann 68
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Trouble 118,099
Freddie Grey Another Dead Thug 3 hr emperorjohn 31
More from around the web