Sabhiya

Delhi, India

#254 Apr 8, 2014
Coming from an Indian/Afghan girl. I'd say I'd prefer Mediterranean men. Brown sharp eyes beige tanned skin and that accent(Turkish, Greek) best looking men in planet. Honestly the same goes for women.

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#256 Apr 8, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes some black women ignore or make excuses for bad behavior from, black men or from white men where they won't accept it from the other. But I think more black women are willing to accept bad treatment, ignore horrible behavior and expect less from black men because our society has conditioned black women to think this way and we have to reject such conditionings and decide what is right for ourselves. Black men are conditioned also to think that black women owe them blind faith, loyalty and acceptance no matter what and black men are actually surprised when some black women just don't automatically go along with their foul behavior or bad treatment of them.
Now their are some white American A-holes and creeps but I would say the majority of American white males are decent where I have heard that some white English are very racist.
Unfortunately EVERYTHING you wrote is true right now because it means that most black women are still putting up with black mens crap. ONE DAY SOON AND ITS BECOME A REALITY EVERY DAY is that more black women will STOP ACCEPTING bad treatment from black men just because he's black doesn't mean he will respect and take care of you, and less and less will STOP IGNORING their HORRENDOUS behavior and society WILL START ACCEPTING AND WANTING BLACK WOMEN TO PICK BETTER MATES. More and more black women are starting to pick other races of men as viable mates its happening slowly but surely.

Level 1

Location hidden

#257 Apr 8, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I think many black women are just conditioned to think of black men even the ugly ones as handsome and virile. But when black women date other races of men, they often find that many black men(not all) to be just mediocre or not even up to par like I did when I started dating nonblack men.
I mean, why would any woman in her right mind not choice him
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/blue-eyed-youn...
and instead opt for him???
http://www.missinfo.tv/wp-content/uploads/201...
Well I for a fact would choose Mr. Blue eyes. damn he was fine. and yeah you are right about the conditioning as much as black women are achieving we re still told its OKAY AND NORMAL to choose a man and in some cases when we dont choose the blue collar black man or bum and instead opt for the non black intelligent guy with his own business who we have more in common with we get looked at crazy like we're deceiving our race. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!? I WILL NEVER CHOOSE A RACE OF MEN WHO DO NOT PROVIDE FOR THEIR FAMILY OR MAKE A POSITIVE IMPACT IN THE WORLD BESIDES SPORTS AND RAP SURE AS HELL DONT COUNT. Who also has issues like COLORISM, EFFIMINISM, AND MASOCHISM. I would choose the quality non black man.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#258 Apr 9, 2014
ria91 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately EVERYTHING you wrote is true right now because it means that most black women are still putting up with black mens crap. ONE DAY SOON AND ITS BECOME A REALITY EVERY DAY is that more black women will STOP ACCEPTING bad treatment from black men just because he's black doesn't mean he will respect and take care of you, and less and less will STOP IGNORING their HORRENDOUS behavior and society WILL START ACCEPTING AND WANTING BLACK WOMEN TO PICK BETTER MATES. More and more black women are starting to pick other races of men as viable mates its happening slowly but surely.
I agree 100%. Those destructive beliefs that black men are always right, black women need them to live, must take care of them, owe them unconditional love, loyalty, respect and must accept their abuse if necessary, black society has so strongly internalized these negative messages in black women to the point that it is taking some time to eradicate them but they are gradually vanishing as black women advance more in the world. Thank God!

Level 8

Location hidden

#259 Apr 9, 2014
ria91 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I for a fact would choose Mr. Blue eyes. damn he was fine. and yeah you are right about the conditioning as much as black women are achieving we re still told its OKAY AND NORMAL to choose a man and in some cases when we dont choose the blue collar black man or bum and instead opt for the non black intelligent guy with his own business who we have more in common with we get looked at crazy like we're deceiving our race. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!? I WILL NEVER CHOOSE A RACE OF MEN WHO DO NOT PROVIDE FOR THEIR FAMILY OR MAKE A POSITIVE IMPACT IN THE WORLD BESIDES SPORTS AND RAP SURE AS HELL DONT COUNT. Who also has issues like COLORISM, EFFIMINISM, AND MASOCHISM. I would choose the quality non black man.
Exactly! There are some good things about the AA community but some others things are just plain azz backwards and must change! What society expects and demands so little from it's men making them forever boys? Encourages black women to achieve but then to go back and marry and or support less educated and lower earning black men? Tells the men they are gorgeous and that they are kings because they take up space while telling it's women other races of women are of are more feminine and pretty and that black women have to do for themselves and possibly the men also? Oks or encouraged it's males to date and marry other race of women while insisting the women loyal only to the men? This Friggin crazy! I am glad to see more black women questioning these oppressing rules of our society. Black women are now relying more on our logic and basic common sense in making choices for their lives. Myself, I would never choose a loser over a winner.
Mjforever

Toronto, Canada

#260 Apr 26, 2014
MakeMyDay wrote:
white men/ native american: turn me on more sexually/mentally
black men: turn me on too but they have to work harder for some reason to match wm/na men.It just feels like once u fxcked one it feels like u fxcked them all.lol
Well black have to work harder because the media only evolves around white men, white men are always on the top of thing. Blacks also come from less fortunate places which means that they lack care. Most whites are dominant today but in a few years to come other races such as blacks, hispanics,Chinese will take over.
Mjforever

Toronto, Canada

#261 Apr 26, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100%. Those destructive beliefs that black men are always right, black women need them to live, must take care of them, owe them unconditional love, loyalty, respect and must accept their abuse if necessary, black society has so strongly internalized these negative messages in black women to the point that it is taking some time to eradicate them but they are gradually vanishing as black women advance more in the world. Thank God!
Lol you make me laugh because to be harsh but black woman are the most undesired race of female for various reasons so The race of black woman are unwanted. Secondly generalizing like is good. Not all black men have behaviour problems. But don't you ever think that the black men are disappearing because they are rather taking over and a few year later we will be the centre Icon. It's already happening.

Level 8

Location hidden

#262 Apr 27, 2014
Mjforever wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you make me laugh because to be harsh but black woman are the most undesired race of female for various reasons so The race of black woman are unwanted. Secondly generalizing like is good. Not all black men have behaviour problems. But don't you ever think that the black men are disappearing because they are rather taking over and a few year later we will be the centre Icon. It's already happening.
Some pro-bm black women only make black women look undesired and unwanted by waiting for worthless black men and putting up with their crap when there are a world of other men who love black women. Gratefully ir black women are changing that image big time and some pro-bm black women are finally seeing the light that most black men are just ignorant, lazy losers who compared to other races of men don't make the grade. True not all black men have behavior and some have their acts together but those black men are seriously in the minority. Black men disappearing and taking over??? What the prisons? LOL. Black men as a whole (not each and every one of them) are the most hated, poorest, dependent, uneducated and many say most unattractive men in the world.

Level 1

Location hidden

#264 Apr 27, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Some pro-bm black women only make black women look undesired and unwanted by waiting for worthless black men and putting up with their crap when there are a world of other men who love black women. Gratefully ir black women are changing that image big time and some pro-bm black women are finally seeing the light that most black men are just ignorant, lazy losers who compared to other races of men don't make the grade. True not all black men have behavior and some have their acts together but those black men are seriously in the minority. Black men disappearing and taking over??? What the prisons? LOL. Black men as a whole (not each and every one of them) are the most hated, poorest, dependent, uneducated and many say most unattractive men in the world.
Every point in your post is FACT. Every race of men from all over the world know that the American black male falls very short when it comes to IMPACTING THE WORLD IN A POSITIVE WAY!! Obama doesn't count and black men will ALWAYS TRY TO CLAIM OBAMA!he considers himself mixed but Michele Obama is very much a black woman and wears this title proudly!

Level 8

Location hidden

#265 Apr 28, 2014
ria91 wrote:
<quoted text>
Every point in your post is FACT. Every race of men from all over the world know that the American black male falls very short when it comes to IMPACTING THE WORLD IN A POSITIVE WAY!! Obama doesn't count and black men will ALWAYS TRY TO CLAIM OBAMA!he considers himself mixed but Michele Obama is very much a black woman and wears this title proudly!
So true ria91! Nonblack men see as lazy, criminal, under achievers, immature and unfit mates for decent women of any race. Black men think they are fooling other races and uplifting their status by trying jumping on Obama's coattails. But the only thing black men have in common with Obama is being the sons of black sperm donors and nothing else. The average black man don't have President Obama's education, his access to a good father figure like his grandfather was or the Obama's white point of view. If Obama was like the typical black man, he never would have gotten Michelle and definitely not the presidency.

Level 8

Location hidden

#266 Apr 28, 2014
Correction

Nonblack men see black men as lazy.
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#267 Apr 28, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I love laughing blue, green or gray eyes so I find when white men are hot they are scorching all around! However I do think Latin men have the most attractive, smooth even colored tan skin and wavy dark hair. Asian men have sexy, dangerous looking bedroom eyes. Some East Indian are simply gorgeous with their dark skin and haunting white eyes.
Capree

I find the White men HOT as well! I love Blue eyes, Green eyes, Gold eyes, silky hair, Italians, Middle Eastern, Latino's are handsome
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#268 Apr 28, 2014
Capree wrote:
Correction
Nonblack men see black men as lazy.
Capree

Yes, Even fine Bruno Mars has Black men as Monkey's in the Video

Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song [OFFICIAL VIDEO]

http://youtu.be/fLexgOxsZu0

The Lazy Song! lmao
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#269 Apr 28, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not at alll surprised because the only people you hear promoting the myth that all white girls think black men are handsome or hot are usually bottom of the barrell white women who can't get anyone elses and black men themselves saying this. If an attractive white woman with something going for herself says how handsomes this or that black man is then that particular black man usually is handsome or famous.
Everytime I meet another race they say "What are you" ..........Blacks are ugly! They mix well! lmao
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#270 Apr 28, 2014
Mjforever-MakeMyDay_maceo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well black have to work harder because the media only evolves around white men, white men are always on the top of thing. Blacks also come from less fortunate places which means that they lack care. Most whites are dominant today but in a few years to come other races such as blacks, hispanics,Chinese will take over.
maceo

Liar!

BM will not get ahead you have too much going against you. With 1 in 3 BM with a felony they expect the race to sink even more. Almost 67% of BM lack HS education,, have the highest STDS rates and live off women!

With No Fathers, Ya Doomed!
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#271 Apr 28, 2014
Mjforever wrote:
<quoted text>
Maceo

Sorry but that's simply not true. With Latinos, Mexicans who work harder are surpassing you because they stick together and love their families. Other races also acknowledge that despite Latino's problems they are quickly coming up while Black males continue to lag greatly in almost every area of social/family life!

Look at you at 60 years old your basically Reclusive,, insulated, No family,, friends nor a White wife she left you so your ALONE!
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#272 Apr 28, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes some black women ignore or make excuses for bad behavior from, black men or from white men where they won't accept it from the other. But I think more black women are willing to accept bad treatment, ignore horrible behavior and expect less from black men because our society has conditioned black women to think this way and we have to reject such conditionings and decide what is right for ourselves. Black men are conditioned also to think that black women owe them blind faith, loyalty and acceptance no matter what and black men are actually surprised when some black women just don't automatically go along with their foul behavior or bad treatment of them.
Now their are some white American A-holes and creeps but I would say the majority of American white males are decent where I have heard that some white English are very racist.
Capree

Well I'm reading a book and it says that Black men feel powerless. They see their Mothers, Aunts, BW around them doing well but not too many Black men. They don't feel that they can win so they sucumb to "Manipulating and using women" as a way to destroy many Black women'. Same thing with IR , Black men are angry that Black women have done better than them, with no help or support which makes them inadequate Men!
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#273 Apr 28, 2014
Mjforever wrote:
<quoted text>
Maceo

LIAR! Most Black males have behavioral problems which is what you see on TV, news, in school,, crime races, OOW baby rates, STDS rates1

Of course they're behavioral problems. Just like you chose to chase WW for 35 years and hate on Black women that's a behavioral problem as well!

Level 1

Location hidden

#274 May 5, 2014
For my irbw....enjoy@@I know I did LOL http://menofscandinavia.tumblr.com/

Level 8

Location hidden

#275 May 5, 2014
ria91 wrote:
For my irbw....enjoy@@I know I did LOL http://menofscandinavia.tumblr.com/
Thumbs are completely up! LOL]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min Ben YISRAEL 116,490
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 min smacks lips 29,275
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Yeah 1,219,654
All women prefer white men 13 min Laura 4,294
12 yrs old black student racially taunted by wh... 19 min God loves Whites 4
Abort Blck Male Children! (Oct '14) 26 min God loves Whites 37
Slave owners 30 min God loves Whites 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 32 min Don Barros Serrano 32,753
Black Women Stop Befriending White Women 2 hr ABM1977 64
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 2 hr Redefined 324
More from around the web