|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Judged:

Zoya wrote:
Like when Allah made white people he was not impressed so so he decided to make Southern europens or Mediterranean which is a refined and re-engired model of white people. How can you ignore those peiceing blue eyes.Sigh!!!!!!!!!!
Italia

“mariposaoro.word press.com”

Since: Aug 10

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Zoya wrote:
I hate extreemes(pale white, Black) Turkish greek skin is best
Forget skin for a moment.. Do you appreciate their cultures? Especially Turkish, as majority are similar to middle easterners culturally.. Greek people, I'm not too sure..

I dont know where you're getting the whole idea that most Turks and Greeks are tan. But thats not exactly true of all of them.. There are quite a few blonds from that region and blue/green-eyed, and pale skinned people.. To the dark and naturally tanned people.. And yes, I agree that they do stand out a bit more..
Ashley

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2014

Judged:

Black men would be at the bottom of my list. Everyone I've net has been disgusting!

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2014

Ashley wrote:
Black men would be at the bottom of my list. Everyone I've net has been disgusting!
Ha.... So most bm are ugly to you? I'm a little surprised at this coming from a ww.. Personally, though, some are ugly,as are certain wm from certain backgrounds... Nothing better than a really good looking latino,east asian(some of you are rude about their eyes,but I dont mind!),caribbean(most regions, and colours some have sexy accents too!), man...

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Judged:

Dinie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha.... So most bm are ugly to you? I'm a little surprised at this coming from a ww.....
I am not at alll surprised because the only people you hear promoting the myth that all white girls think black men are handsome or hot are usually bottom of the barrell white women who can't get anyone elses and black men themselves saying this. If an attractive white woman with something going for herself says how handsomes this or that black man is then that particular black man usually is handsome or famous.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Judged:

Many hispanic guys are cute also.

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Judged:

Cooldude17 wrote:
<quoted text>Pathetic youre naming every race except youre own.
Its her choice dummy!! You must be a butthurt bm!

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Judged:

Capree wrote:
I think there some very handsome Latin, Arabic and Greek men but I think some of the most attractive men are the blonde, blue eyed Scandinavian type men.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lecq0jodAG1...
http://thai.thaimeetings.com/images/photos/ma...
http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/casey...
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw3xdm85t01qkt...
YEs girl!! I love Norwegian/Scandinavian-I need a Nordic prince
then Puerto Rican men- ayy Papi!!
Then Red heads- especially the one with freckles and if they have blue, green, or grey eyes MAJOR TURN ON

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

ria91 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then Red heads- especially the one with freckles and if they have blue, green, or grey eyes MAJOR TURN ON
Co-sign!

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not at alll surprised because the only people you hear promoting the myth that all white girls think black men are handsome or hot are usually bottom of the barrell white women who can't get anyone elses and black men themselves saying this. If an attractive white woman with something going for herself says how handsomes this or that black man is then that particular black man usually is handsome or famous.
Yes and no.. It's not the looks they're after it's all about that mandingo myth... Ahahahaaaaaaaaaa... Other men can't have big dicks except bm... What a croc!! Haaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Dinie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and no.. It's not the looks they're after it's all about that mandingo myth... Ahahahaaaaaaaaaa... Other men can't have big dicks except bm... What a croc!! Haaaaaaaaaaaa.....
Black men do their best to still try to promote that old fake stereotype even though both white and black women who have slept with other races of men know that what black men are saying about being the biggest and best aint nothing but a crock of big smelly B.S.!

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Black men do their best to still try to promote that old fake stereotype even though both white and black women who have slept with other races of men know that what black men are saying about being the biggest and best aint nothing but a crock of big smelly B.S.!
Cosign!!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Judged:

ria91 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think many black women are just conditioned to think of black men even the ugly ones as handsome and virile. But when black women date other races of men, they often find that many black men(not all) to be just mediocre or not even up to par like I did when I started dating nonblack men.

I mean, why would any woman in her right mind not choice him

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/blue-eyed-youn...

and instead opt for him???

http://www.missinfo.tv/wp-content/uploads/201...

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Judged:

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! So true!!

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Judged:

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I think many black women are just conditioned to think of black men even the ugly ones as handsome and virile. But when black women date other races of men, they often find that many black men(not all) to be just mediocre or not even up to par like I did when I started dating nonblack men.
I mean, why would any woman in her right mind not choice him
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/blue-eyed-youn...
and instead opt for him???
http://www.missinfo.tv/wp-content/uploads/201...
That is very true.. However, if a bw is smart she wont just choose a man due to colour.. For me too much shit has happened due to wm, directly or indirectly.. And whilst they weren't on my radar before(Its always been other non white men!), its been made worse by the glaring inequalities, and behaviours that I've experienced even way before I sttarted to join the Topix forums.. I've been slandered and hated and racially abused by the same men bw are now praising and turning a blind eye to disrespectful behaviour, because a lot of bw(in fact, many blacks full stop!) are colour struck.. Skin colour doesn't always exempt you from being a jerk etc.. Bw need to remember that we have some choice-Not just between two races of men.. I wonder if white american dudes really are different to u.k white men.. probably depends on state and environment etc..

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Dinie wrote:
<quoted text>
That is very true.. However, if a bw is smart she wont just choose a man due to colour.. For me too much shit has happened due to wm, directly or indirectly.. And whilst they weren't on my radar before(Its always been other non white men!), its been made worse by the glaring inequalities, and behaviours that I've experienced even way before I sttarted to join the Topix forums.. I've been slandered and hated and racially abused by the same men bw are now praising and turning a blind eye to disrespectful behaviour, because a lot of bw(in fact, many blacks full stop!) are colour struck.. Skin colour doesn't always exempt you from being a jerk etc.. Bw need to remember that we have some choice-Not just between two races of men.. I wonder if white american dudes really are different to u.k white men.. probably depends on state and environment etc..
I didn't in any way mean to say that the only interracial dating options for black women are white men, it is just my preference,lol. I think that we should be about to date any race of men that we want. As far as bad treatment, I have had as much or more from black men who is suppose to be my brethren. I don't believe in praising or turning a blind eye to white racist but only some white men are racist and many others are not and I never judge one by the other.
Anti-C

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't in any way mean to say that the only interracial dating options for black women are white men, it is just my preference,lol. I think that we should be about to date any race of men that we want. As far as bad treatment, I have had as much or more from black men who is suppose to be my brethren. I don't believe in praising or turning a blind eye to white racist but only some white men are racist and many others are not and I never judge one by the other.
Your pathetic and always will be you fat idiot ..go off and be degraded you alcoholic fat traitor to your massa transgenders wht demons whom treat you like trash ..wake up the world eyes are wakening up ..yours never will

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

dirtydiamond wrote:
I would have to go with
Black= smart with angelic faces
Cosign. I hear this a lot.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Capree wrote:
I think there some very handsome Latin, Arabic and Greek men but I think some of the most attractive men are the blonde, blue eyed Scandinavian type men.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lecq0jodAG1...
http://thai.thaimeetings.com/images/photos/ma...
http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/casey...
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw3xdm85t01qkt...
The first one is Dolph Lundgren. Here's a pic that might be to your liking,
http://img1.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/b/n/bnd...

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mean you Capree.. I wasn't generalizing.. However bw do turn a blind eye or make excuses for some really horrid behaviour.. I get what you are saying about bm and bad treatment.. The sad thing is, many repeat the patterns they've been shown.. They don't even realize the things that they do have a bad effect... Same could be said for the bw that shame us..As for wm, I dont prefer them, and will not be told who to be attracted to.. A lot of things have happened to me, and shit has GONE TOO FAR!! Come to England and see what I'm saying.. I wont accept bad treatment or make excuses for ANYONE! I have found that other people who do this, often have problems in their own lives and feel some extreme need to open their mouths as though they are an authority..
I have had enough of certain men overhyping their own asses.. And think talking down to a woman will get them anywhere.. English men are far from 'gentlemanly'. I dont get treated as badly from non european men(Latin guys etc, regardless of how people want to keep hating on me!)..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••