Is Leaving Your Baby's Daddy Child Abuse?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frank

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

Is leaving your baby's daddy child abuse?

Are you gambling with your child's life when you force them to have a stepmother???

Why are so many STEPMOMS killing their stepkids???

http://www.wsbt.com/news/wsbt-michigan-stepmo...

Michigan stepmom charged in 2-year-old girl's death

8:08 p.m. EST, November 23, 2010

NEW BALTIMORE, Mich.(AP) A woman charged with murder has declared her innocence in the death of a 2-year-old stepdaughter in suburban Detroit.

Renee King sobbed during her arraignment Tuesday in New Baltimore District Court. She pleaded with a judge to allow her to attend the girl's funeral but the request was rejected.

Lily Furneaux-Wolfenbarger was found dead Saturday in a mobile home in New Haven in Macomb County. Autopsy results haven't been released.

King is charged with murder, child abuse and first-degree criminal sexual conduct. She is married to the victim's father, Jeff Wolfenbarger.

King told a judge, "I swear on my life I didn't do this."

Prosecutor Eric Smith says six children under age 5 have been murdered this year in Macomb County.
----------

Not that it matters, but since so many people base everything on RACE in this forum, all the people involved in this story are white.
Frank

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40201148/ns/us_ne...

Disabled girl was dismembered, stepmom says
Court documents show she's seeking bail reduction after leading police to remains

updated 11/15/2010 7:08:36 PM ET 2010-11-16T00:08:36

Excerpt: "HICKORY, N.C. A disabled North Carolina girl was dismembered and her remains were put at different sites, according to court papers filed Monday by lawyers representing her stepmother.

The court documents ask for a reduction in bail for Elisa Baker, saying she helped investigators by leading them to the remains of 10-year-old Zahra Baker.

Elisa Baker has been jailed since last month, accused of trying to throw off investigators by writing a fake ransom note for another child.

The court papers were reported by Charlotte-area TV stations and posted on the website of WCNC-TV.

Elisa Baker told police on Oct. 24 that Zahra "was deceased, that her body had been dismembered and that it would be recovered at different sites," according to the documents. She was allowed to accompany police the following two days to sites around Hickory, in western North Carolina, showing them where Zahra's remains were.

On Friday, police said they found a bone that matches DNA from Zahra, and believed other remains were about five miles away. They have not said, and the court documents don't explain, how the girl died.

Zahra's father, Adam Baker, was arrested on a host of charges unrelated to the girl's disappearance, but is free on bail. Calls to his lawyer were not returned Monday.

As police continue their investigation, a mountain of remembrances accumulated at the Bakers' now-abandoned home, with pictures and angels hanging from a tree outside the home in Hickory, about 50 miles northwest of Charlotte. One man stopped to kneel in prayer.

A candlelight vigil for the freckle-faced Zahra, whose cancer forced her to use hearing aids and a prostetic leg, was scheduled for Tuesday.

"The vigil is really about her life and her story, since we don't have all the facts about what happened to her," said Adrienne Opdyke, one of the organizers of the event planned by the Children's Protection Council of Catawba County.

Zahra's parents told authorities she was last seen in her bed at their home in Hickory. Soon after she was reported missing, police had trouble finding anyone other than Zahra's parents who had seen her alive in the weeks before her disappearance. A suspicious early morning fire occurred at the family's home several hours before she was reported missing.

It was then that police discovered a ransom note addressed to Adam Baker's boss on the windshield of Baker's car. Police went to that man's house, and found him and his daughter to be fine. Elisa Baker admitted writing the note and faces an obstruction of justice charge, police said."
Frank

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/stepmom...

Stepmom Had 'Severe Hatred' for Kyron Horman, Mom Says

(Nov. 15)-- The mother of missing 8-year-old Kyron Horman says the Oregon boy's stepmother had a "severe hatred" for him and could have harmed him "in the worst possible way."

Kyron's mother, Desiree Young, and father, Kaine Horman, have said for months that they believe stepmother Terri Moulton Horman was involved in the boy's disappearance. Kyron vanished in June, and his father has since filed for divorce.

On Nov. 12, police showed Young e-mails that Moulton Horman wrote to her friends about Kyron, NBC reported today.

"It's very clear from Terri's horrible words that she had a severe hatred for Kyron," Young said on NBC's "Today" show. "She blamed a lot of the marital problems between Kaine and herself on Kyron. It was a huge point of contention in their marriage.

"She had expressed in great detail her hatred for Kyron," Young continued, without revealing specifics of the e-mails. "I now believe, without a shadow of a doubt, that not only is she capable of hurting Kyron, but it's clear she could have hurt him in the worst possible way."

Kyron vanished on June 4 after Moulton Horman brought him to school for a science fair before classes started. Police launched a criminal investigation and have searched for him for months, including this past weekend. No charges have been brought yet in the case.

NBC noted that this was the first time Young was speaking out about the case without her former husband with her. When asked what had changed, she said that while they are committed to finding their son, she disagreed with some of his decisions.

Young was referring to court documents in his divorce case, in which he said it was common for Moulton Horman to be impaired by alcohol and to pass out on the couch, NBC said.

"I personally have learned of information lately that has disappointed me in Kaine's choices and his behavior," Young said on "Today." "I just can't stand by and support the choices that he's making."

She noted that she was not aware of any alcohol abuse and said she wished Horman had told her about the alleged drinking.

"He had several opportunities to make the right choice and either let me know or remove Kyron from the house," Young said. "I would have removed Kyron from the house had I known what was going on."

Young did see some problems with her son's stepmother, like pathological lying, she said, and tried to get custody of her son, starting a year before he vanished. "Kaine told me it was not an option," she said.

As Kyron's disappearance approaches the six-month mark, Young said she still holds out hope her son is alive. "I will until the day I die," she said.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

Frank wrote:
Is leaving your baby's daddy child abuse?
Are you gambling with your child's life when you force them to have a stepmother???
Why are so many STEPMOMS killing their stepkids???
http://www.wsbt.com/news/wsbt-michigan-stepmo...
Michigan stepmom charged in 2-year-old girl's death
8:08 p.m. EST, November 23, 2010
NEW BALTIMORE, Mich.(AP) A woman charged with murder has declared her innocence in the death of a 2-year-old stepdaughter in suburban Detroit.
Renee King sobbed during her arraignment Tuesday in New Baltimore District Court. She pleaded with a judge to allow her to attend the girl's funeral but the request was rejected.
Lily Furneaux-Wolfenbarger was found dead Saturday in a mobile home in New Haven in Macomb County. Autopsy results haven't been released.
King is charged with murder, child abuse and first-degree criminal sexual conduct. She is married to the victim's father, Jeff Wolfenbarger.
King told a judge, "I swear on my life I didn't do this."
Prosecutor Eric Smith says six children under age 5 have been murdered this year in Macomb County.
----------
Not that it matters, but since so many people base everything on RACE in this forum, all the people involved in this story are white.
yes it in fact men today are such losers I heard how a man left is one year old son so he could go into a night club!

fact is what the hell happen to men who loves being with there kids mate! if I had some trust me they be my heaven on earth!

“The Ah-Nizzle”

Level 2

Since: Nov 07

Los Angeles

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

I`ve noticed this too. So many people having babies at the wrong times of their lifes and having to spilt up to find love somewhere else. This sh*t is bonkers
Frank

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

Samoan Irish wrote:
yes it in fact men today are such losers I heard how a man left is one year old son so he could go into a night club!
fact is what the hell happen to men who loves being with there kids mate! if I had some trust me they be my heaven on earth!
I feel you! How many kids in that family singing group from the island of Somoa called The Jets???
Frank

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

Somoa = Samoa
Frank

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

The father and the baby were black in this case and the stepmom was white.

Another sad case...

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-11-24...

Law & Disorder: Woman arrested in 2-year-old's death of methadone
She told police she left the detox drug in a sippy cup on a dresser.
Posted: November 24, 2010 - 12:00am

By The Times-Union

A 2-year-old boy died this month after taking a drug-laced drink from his sippy cup, and a Jacksonville woman has been charged in his death.

Dana M. Anderson, 30, was arrested Monday, about a week after the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office said an unresponsive child, Masia James Wright, was transported from a home in the 11000 block of Alta Drive.

The child was pronounced dead at Shands Jacksonville hospital, and an autopsy determined methadone toxicity was the cause. Methadone is a pain reliever and is used as part of drug addiction detoxification.

Anderson and her boyfriend, Ernest Wright, the child's father, went in for questioning by police. She said she left a purple child's cup with some of the drug on a bedroom dresser, the arrest report said.

Anderson was charged with aggravated manslaughter on a child younger than 18 years old by culpable negligence and was booked into the Duval County jail on $1 million bail.

She's been arrested in Jacksonville about a dozen times since 2006 on charges ranging from petty theft to possession of crack.
----------

Why would the stepmom put methadone in a baby's cup???

It makes no sense!
Frank

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

King Ahzi wrote:
I`ve noticed this too. So many people having babies at the wrong times of their lifes and having to spilt up to find love somewhere else. This sh*t is bonkers
Tru dat!

“The Ah-Nizzle”

Level 2

Los Angeles

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

i`m sure alot of black people are killing their stepkids, but lately it`s been white from what i`ve seen
Frank

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

King Ahzi wrote:
i`m sure alot of black people are killing their stepkids, but lately it`s been white from what i`ve seen
I agree! The courts would FORCE women to STAY with their husbands if they were SERIOUS about doing "what's in the best interests of the child"!!!!

“The Ah-Nizzle”

Level 2

Los Angeles

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I agree! The courts would FORCE women to STAY with their husbands if they were SERIOUS about doing "what's in the best interests of the child"!!!!
I couldn`t say that they would neccesarily force the woman to stay with the man, becasue those would be considered two different cases being overseen by two different judges. They`d probably deny certain custody rights to one bio-logical parent. Usually in these cases the monster usually hides until it`s time to strike and catching everyone off guard..
Frank

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

King Ahzi wrote:
I couldn`t say that they would neccesarily force the woman to stay with the man, becasue those would be considered two different cases being overseen by two different judges. They`d probably deny certain custody rights to one bio-logical parent. Usually in these cases the monster usually hides until it`s time to strike and catching everyone off guard..
Interesting...

You make a lot of sense.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I feel you! How many kids in that family singing group from the island of Somoa called The Jets???
lol! nah man they Tongans but don't say that to Tongans bro they get offended.

The only two famous Samoan Americans I can think of is Dawyne Johnson and Troy Polamu oh and Lofa tatupu they big name in the Samoan community

cheers

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

King Ahzi wrote:
does it matter? the question is why it's happening? the fact is christan principles are not even heard in music T.V or radio for example you tell me one song just one which say "stay chaste till married" not one fact is there was a song about kur who sang bout killing his dad one person did this and played it out loud

“The Ah-Nizzle”

Level 2

Los Angeles

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>does it matter? the question is why it's happening? the fact is christan principles are not even heard in music T.V or radio for example you tell me one song just one which say "stay chaste till married" not one fact is there was a song about kur who sang bout killing his dad one person did this and played it out loud
Your right. You have alot of sick people. Let`s you know that Satan is real

“The Ah-Nizzle”

Level 2

Los Angeles

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting...
You make a lot of sense.
This has nothing to do with the topic at hand, but this still haunts me to this day. My senior year at LBSU my neighboor lied to her boyfriend about who the father of the child was when she was pregnant. I knew they seperated and she was seeing another dude. The other dude got her pregnant. I seen the other guy come in and out but it was none of my Biz so i kept doing my thing. She got back with her boyfriend, but i knew something was fishy because of the time frame of her pregnancy was off. The boyfriend purposed and she accepted. The whole time during the pregnancy the boyfriend never went to any of the Dr appointments because of his work schedule. One day he found the papers and found out that she was 7months and not 5-6 months. After track practice all i see is the boyfriend hauling a*s down the hallway. I get to closer to my appt and my Ex-wife (My fiance at the time) was SCREAMING out of her mind. I go into the apt and her dead body lay their. This guy beat her, stabbed her, and shot her in the stomach and head. I get teary eyed when i think about it and i am as i`m typing. My girl called the police and i identified her and gave the police the boyfriends name and info.

I seen one of my best friends shot and killed in front of me (RIP Daniel Woods), and two other people shot in front of me (wrong place & wrong time), but this was the work of Satan on what he did to her. Needless to say he`s in jail and serving two life sentences.
Frank

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol! nah man they Tongans but don't say that to Tongans bro they get offended.
The only two famous Samoan Americans I can think of is Dawyne Johnson and Troy Polamu oh and Lofa tatupu they big name in the Samoan community
cheers
Thanks! I forgot.

Pardon my ignorance.
Frank

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

King Ahzi wrote:
This has nothing to do with the topic at hand, but this still haunts me to this day. My senior year at LBSU my neighboor lied to her boyfriend about who the father of the child was when she was pregnant. I knew they seperated and she was seeing another dude. The other dude got her pregnant. I seen the other guy come in and out but it was none of my Biz so i kept doing my thing. She got back with her boyfriend, but i knew something was fishy because of the time frame of her pregnancy was off. The boyfriend purposed and she accepted. The whole time during the pregnancy the boyfriend never went to any of the Dr appointments because of his work schedule. One day he found the papers and found out that she was 7months and not 5-6 months. After track practice all i see is the boyfriend hauling a*s down the hallway. I get to closer to my appt and my Ex-wife (My fiance at the time) was SCREAMING out of her mind. I go into the apt and her dead body lay their. This guy beat her, stabbed her, and shot her in the stomach and head. I get teary eyed when i think about it and i am as i`m typing. My girl called the police and i identified her and gave the police the boyfriends name and info.
I seen one of my best friends shot and killed in front of me (RIP Daniel Woods), and two other people shot in front of me (wrong place & wrong time), but this was the work of Satan on what he did to her. Needless to say he`s in jail and serving two life sentences.
Wow! That sad, bruh! I agree, what was the devil alright!
Frank

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

what = that

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••