African American Men Are Better

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sosos

United States

#1 Jun 22, 2013
Other men are jealous of AA men because they are more successful, family oriented, hard working, driven, and are taking their women.
Pro 5

Clearwater, FL

#2 Jun 22, 2013
Sosos wrote:
Other men are jealous of AA men because they are more successful, family oriented, hard working, driven, and are taking their women.
Co-sign!!!
I HEART WM

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Jun 22, 2013
I strongly disagree.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#5 Jun 22, 2013
Agree to disagree
ASC

Castle Rock, CO

#6 Jun 22, 2013
I know that this OP was only joking and trolling. People really don't believe this, some yes but reality and facts are 64% of black children with black fathers do not know their fathers as the fathers chose not to love them and support them. Family oriented? Some but most are not. Some are desperately seeking jobs but too many others would rather sell drugs because it's "easy and quick scores." Just stating it how it is.

Level 3

Location hidden

#9 Jun 22, 2013
I hate men go away!!!

Level 3

Location hidden

#11 Jun 22, 2013
Mokie wrote:
<quoted text> no!! You hate blackmen you baldheaded roach.
i have more hair then most of u bm..lol u cant even grow hair..your hair grows into beadie beads or a nappy fro...nasty wire hair..im glad i dnt have tht nasty shyt.Most bm look like roaches and have aids so yea...stfu

Level 3

Location hidden

#12 Jun 22, 2013
I hate all men equally ..im surprised im still attracted to men cuz i hate u guys so badly...why wont u men just create a war and just all kill each other? While i sit back relax and enjoy the show

Level 3

Location hidden

#14 Jun 22, 2013
Mokie wrote:
<quoted text> You betta ask somebody about me. I live in Johnson court! I run Tampa!!I think your a craka anyways. Nuccio is my stumping grounds by the fishbowl.
u dnt run tampa ghetto boy!! I run the whole state of florida ..ill knock your gold teeth out.Im a bw lol

“Trump sanity-out of reach”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#15 Jun 22, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
I hate all men equally ..im surprised im still attracted to men cuz i hate u guys so badly...why wont u men just create a war and just all kill each other? While i sit back relax and enjoy the show
would that make you all hot watching strong muscular men fighting

Level 3

Location hidden

#16 Jun 22, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
would that make you all hot watching strong muscular men fighting
no i would like them to shoot each other dead

Level 3

Location hidden

#18 Jun 22, 2013
Mokie wrote:
<quoted text> No you don't! Everybody knows me from west Tampa main street to temple terrace even Robles park!! Keep talkin your gamer is weak. Your just a little girl with a grown mouth.
im 18 ...go see my thread called internet tough guy

Level 3

Location hidden

#19 Jun 22, 2013
Everyone knows tht u are a f*g
Tampa BayWatch Captain

New Port Richey, FL

#20 Jun 22, 2013
Mokie wrote:
<quoted text> No you don't! Everybody knows me from west Tampa main street to temple terrace even Robles park!! Keep talkin your gamer is weak. Your just a little girl with a grown mouth.
I just asked all 12 of my foremen and not one of them has even HEARD of your clownass. Nor any of their crews have, either.

The only thing you runnin' in MY bay,
... is YOUR mouth.
Tampa BayWatch Captain

New Port Richey, FL

#21 Jun 22, 2013
Mokie wrote:
<quoted text> You betta ask somebody about me. I live in Johnson court! I run Tampa!!I think your a craka anyways. Nuccio is my stumping grounds by the fishbowl.
Yeah, you're the king of college hill. You and every other crack head who uses orient road as their address on file.

You're probably fkkng homeless now that they're widening I4 from Ashley to Westshore.

“Trump sanity-out of reach”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#24 Jun 22, 2013
RU4 - EEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.
A real, live grease monkey.
I'll bet the guys who are certified and have 40000 dollars tied up in a big red roll-around don't appreciate the oil boy calling himself a "mechanic".
That's like calling yourself a "chef" working the fry-o-lator at the D.
you are a disgrace posting a picture of our beautiful first lady as your avatar you should be tried for treason

Level 3

Location hidden

#27 Jun 23, 2013
Mokie wrote:
<quoted text>Your soo stupid!lol!! You never use a real name cause of lonely psychotic stalkers. Im in ybor city, At the colombian resturant. I drive a 2013 land rover. Just come in and sit down.
you not in ybor city suburban boy...im the real thug in these streets

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Location hidden

#30 Jun 23, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a disgrace posting a picture of our beautiful first lady as your avatar you should be tried for treason
Trust me, he is being monitored.

Level 3

Location hidden

#34 Jun 23, 2013
Edrieka wrote:
<quoted text> You do know mint cookies is a man ok.
stfu bytch..im a women. U with tht ugly azz ghetto gagging name..dumb hoe
Sosos

United States

#38 Jun 23, 2013
Where are the jealous non black men. Black men are taking the women. Black men obviously have much more going on than non black men. This is why women don't look at non black men anymore because they don't have much to give.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All BM do is chase your LUSTS ONLY and GET OVER... 4 min Sadbuttrue 1
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 7 min Sadbuttrue 128
Why are all Black Pastors big fat and ugly? 20 min sbt 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min Micha Ben Israel 1,582,530
SCIENTIFIC PROOF that Hebrew Israelite were Cau... (Mar '15) 36 min Micha Ben Israel 268
Black Man Rapes and Murder 72 Y.O Dorothy Edwar... (Dec '14) 44 min Sir Charles 10
A BM asked me to help him with his business fo... 49 min sbt 1
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 1 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 224
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 3 hr Red Crosse 110
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 4 hr Clookingforlove 38
Rape by Cop 8 hr The Power Of Mast... 39
More from around the web