Poll Finds Black Americans More Likely to Be Seen as Racist

Jul 3, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: US News & World Report

Vivian Malone and James Hood register at the University of Alabama on June 12, 1963.

Comments
21 - 40 of 109 Comments Last updated Dec 25, 2013
Axe-Me-Anything

Piscataway, NJ

#37 Jul 4, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
You contradict yourself. How can you call someone else racist, yet you show it on here everyday?
Ever heard, "Takes one to know one!"

That was right after "Sticks and stones..." but you melanin-enriched genius can't seem to figure that one out either.

“Sometimes it Rains and”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Sometimes it Pours

#40 Jul 4, 2013
another self-serving poll by a racist white man

“Dont Play With Me”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#42 Jul 4, 2013
So it looks like my predictions are finally coming true. Black people in this country better unite and get ready because some things are about to go down and if we don't do something now then all of our civil rights will be GONE and will find ourseleves back in segregation and the Jim Crow era. Wake up. This is not a game. You have ALOT of people in this country who would have no problem getting rid of us or exterminating us so you people better wake up and stop being zombies. We are not wanted here. Never was and never will be

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#43 Jul 4, 2013
Im Everyone But You wrote:
<quoted text>You're here just as much, and you maintain that the same doesn't hold true for you. So, do you have a PLAUSIBLE explanation....
I'm SUPPOSED to be here, O Bright One. I am actually -- I know this is shocking -- an African-American.

Who frequents an African-American forum. Imagine that!

Obviously, the same doesn't apply to PTBW. And he's implicitly confessed to being sexually inactive. LOL
Black Comedian

Sicklerville, NJ

#44 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>Well, if your melanin actually did make you mentally "superior", like you claim, then maybe that wouldn't have happened to you.
Same goes for you. If your thin quick peeling skin made you mentally "superior" ,like you claim, then maybe that wouldn't have happened to you.

Oh and fool it is all about location. See what happened in Africa was Africans didn't get Asian innovations like whites did because of the sahara. If whites were isolated you fools would still be in the dark ages.
Black Comedian

Sicklerville, NJ

#46 Jul 4, 2013
Girl18 wrote:
So it looks like my predictions are finally coming true. Black people in this country better unite and get ready because some things are about to go down and if we don't do something now then all of our civil rights will be GONE and will find ourseleves back in segregation and the Jim Crow era. Wake up. This is not a game. You have ALOT of people in this country who would have no problem getting rid of us or exterminating us so you people better wake up and stop being zombies. We are not wanted here. Never was and never will be
I am not afraid of thin bones. Bring it on. And yes were wanted and still are wanted here.

“Sometimes it Rains and”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Sometimes it Pours

#48 Jul 4, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
This is hard to believe.
because it's some made up BS by a white racist it's easy to see thru
their hypocrisy and propaganda

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#49 Jul 4, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I should know this.

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#51 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>So, by that logic, there should be only ONE person posting in the barack Obama form,
....right?....
There is NO "logic" that you're using.

The analogy fails because "African-American forum" refers to a community-interest interest group pertaining to the African-American PEOPLE.

Barack Obama, in contrast, is an INDIVIDUAL, not an ETHNICITY.
You are so poorly educated and mentally disordered, it's pathetic.

And to return to my original point, a white racist like PTBW has no legitimate business here unless trying to "score" something. Black p*ssy fits the bill perfectly.

A shamefully long parade of white racists have pursued it with a passion, including a U.S. Senator. LOL

“Dont Play With Me”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#52 Jul 4, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. This poll was done by a right wing Conservative group and they are known for stuff like this in order to rile up their fanbase and they get other people to believe it without researching the facts because ignorance florishes here in America. These right wing Conservatives are extremely angry right now and its showing everywhere

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#53 Jul 4, 2013
Girl18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. This poll was done by a right wing Conservative group and they are known for stuff like this in order to rile up their fanbase and they get other people to believe it without researching the facts because ignorance florishes here in America. These right wing Conservatives are extremely angry right now and its showing everywhere
Great post, Girl18. Right on the money!!

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#56 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>Try to keep up, kippy...I was asking about YOUR logic.
If the AA forum is supposed to be "for" AA's, then pro football players should be the only people posting in
http://www.topix.com/forum/nfl/minnesota-viki...
...right?
You have no grasp of logic, OR. Any intelligent person can see this, and it's a good reason why you weren't able to complete college.

Your "Football Team" analogy fails yet again because they are overwhelmingly owned by private corporations and are profit-seeking enterprises.

African-Americans are not a business and are not dictated to by franchise owners.

Level 4

Since: Jun 08

Lexington, KY

#57 Jul 4, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm SUPPOSED to be here, O Bright One. I am actually -- I know this is shocking -- an African-American.
Who frequents an African-American forum. Imagine that!
Obviously, the same doesn't apply to PTBW. And he's implicitly confessed to being sexually inactive. LOL
Um, I am sexually inactive because I happen to agree with my Catholic upbringing about not having sex before marriage...

OMG I actually have morals so I must be a loser...

Level 4

Since: Jun 08

Lexington, KY

#58 Jul 4, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
There is NO "logic" that you're using.
The analogy fails because "African-American forum" refers to a community-interest interest group pertaining to the African-American PEOPLE.
Barack Obama, in contrast, is an INDIVIDUAL, not an ETHNICITY.
You are so poorly educated and mentally disordered, it's pathetic.
And to return to my original point, a white racist like PTBW has no legitimate business here unless trying to "score" something. Black p*ssy fits the bill perfectly.
A shamefully long parade of white racists have pursued it with a passion, including a U.S. Senator. LOL
You are just too stupid for words.

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#59 Jul 4, 2013
PTBW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, I am sexually inactive because I happen to agree with my Catholic upbringing about not having sex before marriage...

OMG I actually have morals so I must be a loser...
Social awkwardness and sexual repression masquerading as "morals" fools no one. The fact that you are a committed racist and Stormfront supporter is de facto evidence of your utter lack of morals.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#60 Jul 4, 2013
PTBW Forever wrote:
Because they are...
This forum alone proves that quite easily.
Plus automatically, saying George Zimmerman guilty....
brownskin_beauty

Houston, TX

#61 Jul 4, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Plus automatically, saying George Zimmerman guilty....
Yet when I ask "if it was all turned around and Zimmerman was black and Trayvon was white, with nothing changed including record, would you still be passionate about Zimmerman innocence?" Complete silence no one wants to answer that right.

“I just hate stupid people”

Level 5

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#62 Jul 4, 2013
From violent mob attacks to rape, assault and murder, blacks are not only racist towards whites but are waging a actual race war against whites and the media and government is covering it up.
If some of the violent things blacks are doing against whites were reversed, there would be 24/7 nationwide coverage about it but since it's white victim, s,hhhh keep it quiet.
I'm going to link you some of the shocking evidence and the media blackout to keep it from being known.
We all know who Trayvon is, bet you never heard of Jonathan Foster, 12 year old white kid tortured to death by black with a torch..

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

“I just hate stupid people”

Level 5

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#63 Jul 4, 2013
This website does a dawn gold job of documenting race crimes against whites and the media cover-up.
ccofc.org
Anonymous

United States

#65 Jul 5, 2013
I know an Asian man who has often been the victim of racial taunts or physical threats by blacks, especially teenagers and twentysomethings.

Many blacks are secretly envious of Asians because Asians

are not defiant toward teachers, they do not go around showing their underwear, they do not ignore the directions of managers at work, they do not blast the neighborhood with "music," they do not threaten people with dangerous dogs, etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 6 min Good Vibes 3,467
Why Do BM Value Any Race of Woman Above BW? 6 min Carly HI YAH 19
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Grey Ghost 1,101,071
why do black men hate seeing black women and wh... 9 min Just the facts 2
Notorious B.I.G.ís Son Proposes to Longtime Boy... 9 min Big R 20
Why are AA still religous? 9 min Jubilant Sleep 11
Game Of 2 Words Only,... 10 min Crazy Jae 10
There's A War On The Black Male 18 min GrapeApe 608
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 19 min Gargantos 120,528
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 39 min Just the facts 2,333
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 1 hr reality-check 4,877
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••